felicia

Temecula, CA

#100052 Oct 7, 2013
Notice how the white characters in Kippers fantasies are always in subordinate uneducated professions?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100053 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Huh , you must like to peep in People,s Bedroom .
What a sick Freak you are .
Masud is an ex-con. He's been to prison. He's never said what it was that landed him there, but we know it's something bad, because he's still too embarrassed to own up to what it was that he did. Yes, he's a sick freak, but in the U.S. there a places that still have the death penalty. Remind him of that. Also remind him that around these parts sneaking into someone's bedroom can get him immediately introduced to Misters Smith & Wesson.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#100054 Oct 7, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what???
We talk all the time for AA how about WA white Americans??
And i know German women who are married with..white Americans and Greek women who are married with white British, French , Italians.
AA are not the only men around;
!!
She/he has their own agenda........

Quote:Best AnswerAsker's Choice
submarine kitty answered 4 years ago

Only 6% of Germans of both sexes are married to non-Germans. German women who marry foreigners are most likely to marry Turks, Italians, Yugoslavs, and Americans in that order.

Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#100059 Oct 7, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what???
And i know German women who are married with..white Americans and Greek women who are married with white British, French , Italians.
!!
I have never been interested in any white american men . Nothing wrong with French , Italians , or Greeks , but as you already know im a married woman , and im not interested in any other man .
You,re absolutely right ,AA are not the only men around !
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#100060 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>She/he has their own agenda........
Only 6% of Germans of both sexes are married to non-Germans. German women who marry foreigners are most likely to marry Turks, Italians, Yugoslavs, and Americans in that order.
Stop lying ,german woman are not in to Turks ,or Yugoslavs.
Dont talk about something you dont know about !
felicia

Temecula, CA

#100062 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been interested in any white american men .
Well you better make that marriage work, the divorce rate is high, after you have little half black babies, your options are going to be limited.
That German army base were you troll for most of these black American men might close down, then what?
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#100063 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>She/he has their own agenda........
Stay out of my conversation with Spartan , u dont know jack shyt.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100064 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Nannies? ha ha ha more of that white maid fantasy stuff.
" me leave my small village in Denmark, go to America , take care of rich black family, fulfill my life long dream of being good nanny"
What is so fanciful about an au pair who performs some of the duties of a nanny? A lot of young women get to come to America as au pairs from Europe. In exchange for taking care of children, they get some pay and living quarters. Usually the arrangement is made between the family and the au pair or an agency. You've never heard of such a thing?
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#100065 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you better make that marriage work, the divorce rate is high, after you have little half black babies, your options are going to be limited.
That German army base were you troll for most of these black American men might close down, then what?
Divorce? You forgot to mention the part about violent primitives who are prone to OJing people.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#100066 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying ,german woman are not in to Turks ,or Yugoslavs.
Dont talk about something you dont know about !
Yeah we get you, that German poster is not relevant but you are.
German women are only into black men, yeah we get you.

Their number one choice is American black men, let us not forget the American.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100067 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
Notice how the white characters in Kippers fantasies are always in subordinate uneducated professions?
Actually, the white people I've talked about so far are people who WORK for a living.

All you do is set up and whine about blacks at the expense of your dead husband's insurance money. You've never mentioned any profession that you do. Loulou is an adult female still living at home while mommy and daddy take care of the bills and provide her with two maids to cook and clean up after her. She claims to be studying, but appears to be spending that time at the African American Forum.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#100068 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we get you, that German poster is not relevant but you are.
German women are only into black men, yeah we get you.

Their number one choice is American black men, let us not forget the American.
Who cares about German women? Take Heidi Klum for example. Not only could she not attract a European guy she could not attract a normal African one either. She had to settle for one who was hideously disfigured with facial scars from the pox or something.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100069 Oct 7, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what???
!!
Apparently, we are the only men people are talking about. If it weren't for African American men you wouldn't even be here.
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#100070 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well you better make that marriage work, the divorce rate is high, after you have little half black babies, your options are going to be limited.
say the Bwitch who had a black boyfriend lol.

Why are you so concerned about making my marriage work ?
Are you jealous because i have a black husband , and your black boyfriend dumped you ? lol
As i posted earlier , you racist's are just good for a big laugh !
Have a good night FeliciOo0 , as i told you in german before ,you maybe can fool others ,but not me .

*click*
felicia

Temecula, CA

#100072 Oct 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so fanciful about an au pair who performs some of the duties of a nanny? A lot of young women get to come to America as au pairs from Europe. In exchange for taking care of children, they get some pay and living quarters. Usually the arrangement is made between the family and the au pair or an agency. You've never heard of such a thing?
Well No kippy, I haven't and we service all the rich homes in Southern California, and only see Hispanic maids, and nannies, not ONE Danish or German with blonde braids with wooden shoes, holding some tulips, singing Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen, la la la.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#100073 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>say the Bwitch who had a black boyfriend lol.
Why are you so concerned about making my marriage work ?
Are you jealous because i have a black husband , and your black boyfriend dumped you ? lol
As i posted earlier , you racist's are just good for a big laugh !
Have a good night FeliciOo0 , as i told you in german before ,you maybe can fool others ,but not me .
*click*
Huuuuuuuh? Have you confused me with another poster?
What black boyfriend?

Boy this is news to me, do I have a bundle of black babies from this boyfriend also?

I would say that qualifies me for some damn good welfare checks.

I think I will pull a Kipper on them, what do you mean you don't see the black childrens, they are standing right there, are you blind?
Sure the hell can get some birth certificates, if Obama can, so can I.
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#100074 Oct 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud is an ex-con. He's been to prison. He's never said what it was that landed him there, but we know it's something bad, because he's still too embarrassed to own up to what it was that he did. Yes, he's a sick freak, but in the U.S. there a places that still have the death penalty. Remind him of that. Also remind him that around these parts sneaking into someone's bedroom can get him immediately introduced to Misters Smith & Wesson.
Kip , i never take Masoud serious , his posting have no clue ,you know racist People just can't accept the fact that some white women are attracted to black men . Times are changing and People black & and white will continue to date and marry each other , and there is NOTHING they can do to stop it.
Have a good night Kip , and keep up the good work !^_^
dcm1

United States

#100075 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuuuuuuh? Have you confused me with another poster?
What black boyfriend?
Boy this is news to me, do I have a bundle of black babies from this boyfriend also?
I think I will pull a Kipper on them, what do you mean you don't see the black childrens, they are standing right there, are you blind?
You're 40+ right? Married 2x and no children to speak of, yet, you're always ragging on an on about children. Hmmmmmmmm!
dcm1

United States

#100076 Oct 7, 2013
You NUTS are funny with the judgement icons. FACT: It doesn't take away from the posted comment; nor, does it make your feeble lives ANY better!

bawahahahahaha!
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#100077 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuuuuuuh? Have you confused me with another poster?
What black boyfriend?
i mistaked you with that guy from "Danmark..., Name FELICIO "
you do not need any welfare check, since you cashed your exhusband insurance Money .
Lmao !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I am glad that I am not white? The Univers... 1 min Hahahaha 1
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 3 min RFD 148
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 112,460
Woman Raped By Black Probation Officer 6 min Mick 2
Biracial IS NOT black 7 min I Mixed Cocoa l 356
School to Prison 9 min wow 42
Black men are ugly immature and most women hate... 11 min Mick 32
Choking Sheboon @ Mall Food Court. 1 hr dolphin 36
white people are closet racists!! 1 hr Racist 41
More from around the web