Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#100073 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>say the Bwitch who had a black boyfriend lol.
Why are you so concerned about making my marriage work ?
Are you jealous because i have a black husband , and your black boyfriend dumped you ? lol
As i posted earlier , you racist's are just good for a big laugh !
Have a good night FeliciOo0 , as i told you in german before ,you maybe can fool others ,but not me .
*click*
Huuuuuuuh? Have you confused me with another poster?
What black boyfriend?

Boy this is news to me, do I have a bundle of black babies from this boyfriend also?

I would say that qualifies me for some damn good welfare checks.

I think I will pull a Kipper on them, what do you mean you don't see the black childrens, they are standing right there, are you blind?
Sure the hell can get some birth certificates, if Obama can, so can I.
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#100074 Oct 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud is an ex-con. He's been to prison. He's never said what it was that landed him there, but we know it's something bad, because he's still too embarrassed to own up to what it was that he did. Yes, he's a sick freak, but in the U.S. there a places that still have the death penalty. Remind him of that. Also remind him that around these parts sneaking into someone's bedroom can get him immediately introduced to Misters Smith & Wesson.
Kip , i never take Masoud serious , his posting have no clue ,you know racist People just can't accept the fact that some white women are attracted to black men . Times are changing and People black & and white will continue to date and marry each other , and there is NOTHING they can do to stop it.
Have a good night Kip , and keep up the good work !^_^
dcm1

United States

#100075 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuuuuuuh? Have you confused me with another poster?
What black boyfriend?
Boy this is news to me, do I have a bundle of black babies from this boyfriend also?
I think I will pull a Kipper on them, what do you mean you don't see the black childrens, they are standing right there, are you blind?
You're 40+ right? Married 2x and no children to speak of, yet, you're always ragging on an on about children. Hmmmmmmmm!
dcm1

United States

#100076 Oct 7, 2013
You NUTS are funny with the judgement icons. FACT: It doesn't take away from the posted comment; nor, does it make your feeble lives ANY better!

bawahahahahaha!
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#100077 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Huuuuuuuh? Have you confused me with another poster?
What black boyfriend?
i mistaked you with that guy from "Danmark..., Name FELICIO "
you do not need any welfare check, since you cashed your exhusband insurance Money .
Lmao !
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#100078 Oct 7, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 40+ right? Married 2x and no children to speak of, yet, you're always ragging on an on about children. Hmmmmmmmm!
Of course there are children, the german poster said there were, why there is little Shewanda, little Zulu, shaka, little Malcolm, and little reginald.

That makes me five childrens.
dcm1

United States

#100079 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there are children, the german poster said there were, why there is little Shewanda, little Zulu, shaka, little Malcolm, and little reginald.
Nah, the boat HAS come and gone. Just like your bff, your womb is DEAD! Your man is hitting something...younger, less male looking (like you)....and HOT!

lol
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#100080 Oct 7, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the boat HAS come and gone. Just like your bff, your womb is DEAD! Your man is hitting something...younger, less male looking (like you)....and HOT!
lol
lol
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#100081 Oct 7, 2013
nite nite , im going to bed ^_^
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#100082 Oct 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but if u asked them - would u rather b eurasian or a kneegro?- I guarantee most would say eurasian.......u r the most universally disliked people on earth...get over it........
Except I dont live in a world of but(t)s. thats your realm of reality.

And you're welcome to it.
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100083 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there are children, the german poster said there were, why there is little Shewanda, little Zulu, shaka, little Malcolm, and little reginald.
And not just any childrens but five half bantu Hebrew childrens because everyone knows that Blacks are the real Jews.
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100084 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
nite nite , im going to bed ^_^
Sure you are, troll.

dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#100085 Oct 7, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
And not just any childrens but five half bantu Hebrew childrens because everyone knows that Blacks are the real Jews.
Oh shut up, barren hag! I knew you were hanging in the shadows.

lmao
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100086 Oct 7, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up, barren hag! I knew you were hanging in the shadows.
lmao
Aren't you a week too late for the Folsom fair, bull dagger?
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100087 Oct 7, 2013
What pray tell is it w/the bull dagger always with it's nose in womens' uterus's?
dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#100088 Oct 7, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a week too late for the Folsom fair, bull dagger?
Did I touche a nerve in stating that you're all dried up and KY, doesn't even work to lube you up any longer?

lmbao!!!!!!!
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100089 Oct 7, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I touche a nerve in stating that you're all dried up and KY, doesn't even work to lube you up any longer?
lmbao!!!!!!!
Let's see you work that proxy some more, bull dagger.
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100090 Oct 7, 2013
It would appear that that San Francisco proxy is getting one h*ll of a work out.
dcm1

San Diego, CA

#100091 Oct 7, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you work that proxy some more, bull dagger.
ha ha ha ha ha!

Where's your faux cop husband? Where's your German Shepard?
Why did you post fake pictures of a fake marriage, wedding and ring online? Why did o*sh*tty (a white man) state that you were a fat person with horrible skin? Why did o*sh*t stain claim that you were a drug abuser? Cocaine and pills are your weakness???

Questions, questions.

lol
Say what

Mount Orab, OH

#100092 Oct 7, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha!
Where's your faux cop husband? Where's your German Shepard?
Why did you post fake pictures of a fake marriage, wedding and ring online? Why did o*sh*tty (a white man) state that you were a fat person with horrible skin? Why did o*sh*t stain claim that you were a drug abuser? Cocaine and pills are your weakness???
Questions, questions.
lol
Work that proxy, work it, troll.

Sniff crotch much, bull dagger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 10 min Moses 769
Is Uruwauwau really Brazilian? 10 min Drilling for the ... 2
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 26 min Moses 14,524
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 33 min Jrlad 188
Time for Reparations 38 min Drilling for the ... 11
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 45 min Moses 1,727
THEIR god, Is Not OUR God, (TMH) (Jan '11) 1 hr dvaughn 83
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 hr Lbrown 74
The DNC Convention 5 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 6 hr iamcuriousnow 41