Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#100016 Oct 7, 2013
Busta Knutte wrote:
Only reason a white bytch has to be here is for the black stick. No other reason.
And can you blame us, my goodness what a handsome black specimen you are, a credit to your black race.

Fauwlk off Gods warrior, I know its you, putting this gorilla looking dude in your avatar, It takes more then this to fool me.
Loulou

Denmark

#100017 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
Grammar check, is it true MSdivine is smarter THAN you? You know she failed her grammar and blames you. We at topix think Msdivine's grammar is better THAN you, and every poster on topix is dumber THAN her. I think you should have Msdivine correct your grammar, because she is smarter THAN you.
It's just something she does,when someone comes to close to the truth about her. Lmao
Don't let it confuse you. She'll try to point out every error she can, for you not to see how fake she really is. If you wanna be her friend, you gotta brownnose her and pretent you believe she's a woman of the world. Don't forget to put your self a little below her. Lol
Loulou

Denmark

#100018 Oct 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any inferiority complex. I already know I'm better than you. You can't even do for yourself. You have to live off your parents. I'm way beyond you in most things it appears. I'm definitely beyond you in the people skills department. You need to think before posting such nonsense. You sound like someone in the 6th grade
Now beat it kid!
That's called grandiose fantasies. Or grandiose delusions. You HAVE to say that. Go tell a shrink all that. Do you have a 2nd language I asked you? Non Pierre! Lmao
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#100019 Oct 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Erika. Your making that error would be understandable as your first language is not English but for Foolicia to continually make the same error is inexcusable, in my opinion. She claims to be an educated American (which, in her case, is an oxymoron). I hope you and yours are well and enjoying your week......:)
edjumacated as niccuz would say........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100020 Oct 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you just do what you have to do. I'm happy being able to bring some joy into your dull life. It sure as hell must suck. Instead of taking care of your wife and young son, you're getting all worked up like some old woman every five minuts.
Hep, hep. Free Willy, we know you keep your fat wife in the bathtub.
You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Lmao
Well you and I must be two peas in a pod, because instead of absorbing the cost of a second maid for your parents by cooking and cleaning up after yourself, you bring your lazy , privileged, and candied ass to the African American Forum to whine against blacks and you live in DENMARK. What's wrong with that picture, eh? You get worked up over blacks and don't even get to SEE any black people. That's HILARIOUS in my book. For someone who claims to be studying, you're about as smart as a harbor seal drenched in tarter sauce swimming with white sharks.

What a pice of work you are.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100021 Oct 7, 2013
PIECE of work
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#100022 Oct 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>tr*mp.........
Masoud i will not let your uneducated racist behind , drag me down your level, or im not any better than you .

*click*

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#100023 Oct 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU lmao
Anytime you feel froggy, jump, k?......:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#100024 Oct 7, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>
Masoud i will not let your uneducated racist behind , drag me down your level, or im not any better than you .
*click*
if I crept into your bedroom while u were sexing with your kneegroid, and I had a sub machine gun in my hands..........
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#100025 Oct 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just something she does,when someone comes to close to the truth about her. Lmao
Don't let it confuse you. She'll try to point out every error she can, for you not to see how fake she really is. If you wanna be her friend, you gotta brownnose her and pretent you believe she's a woman of the world. Don't forget to put your self a little below her. Lol
Yeah, I read the Jewish handbook on strategies for arguing over the internet, when the opponent has a good argument, go straight to grammar check, or start saying they are conspiracy theorists, or make a host of characters with fake proxies to give you support, it is nothing NEW.
Make the other posters think the poster is in the minority, the herd will flock to the argument with more supporters.

Location hidden

#100027 Oct 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock!!! It is YOU who came into this forum acting all holier than thou and posting in a language YOU knew we wouldn't understand. YOU can say whatever you wish but, until I brought Haraldur into this forum to translate, YOU thought you were pretty darned smart. Now you wish to peddle lie upon lie which YOU have yet to produce a single shred of proof for. Shall I request your fantasy Herr Sorenson to appear and confront me again? While you are at it, LoonyLou, let's see that picture of my so called hairy upper lip. Dream on, doofus. Those of us who know one another here put about as much credence in your allegations towards us as we believe you are a law student with 5 years of study. SURE....mmm hmmmm......:)
Loulou

Denmark

#100028 Oct 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you and I must be two peas in a pod, because instead of absorbing the cost of a second maid for your parents by cooking and cleaning up after yourself, you bring your lazy , privileged, and candied ass to the African American Forum to whine against blacks and you live in DENMARK. What's wrong with that picture, eh? You get worked up over blacks and don't even get to SEE any black people. That's HILARIOUS in my book. For someone who claims to be studying, you're about as smart as a harbor seal drenched in tarter sauce swimming with white sharks.
What a pice of work you are.
Yes, yes. You were never wondering about whiteboi with the homofanatsies. Why he is here. Were you now. Or any other white person being here, willing to take your sh!t. You are a happy negro me being here, then you at least have someone to cry about and blame. Because it's everyone elses fault all the bad, bad things happening to lil Kip. So you get to tell a white person you're superior. Lmao

Location hidden

#100029 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I read the Jewish handbook on strategies for arguing over the internet, when the opponent has a good argument, go straight to grammar check, or start saying they are conspiracy theorists, or make a host of characters with fake proxies to give you support, it is nothing NEW.
Make the other posters think the poster is in the minority, the herd will flock to the argument with more supporters.
You really need to stop smoking, drinking, injecting or popping whatever it is you are because you are coming across as someone with severe issues. I have NEVER used a proxy but I KNOW you have. I don't care who supports my opinions, quite frankly. It is YOU who keeps yelling, I win I win and soliciting the likes of TGA aka Btchsmitty to bolster your weak arguments. The proof is plastered all over this thread. I can stand on my own two feet and DO. You might try it sometime.......:)
Loulou

Denmark

#100030 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I read the Jewish handbook on strategies for arguing over the internet, when the opponent has a good argument, go straight to grammar check, or start saying they are conspiracy theorists, or make a host of characters with fake proxies to give you support, it is nothing NEW.
Interesting actually . It's all about distraction. I bet Divine brings the teacher a red polished apple everyday. And tells the teacher what all the other kids are doing wrong.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#100031 Oct 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop smoking, drinking, injecting or popping whatever it is you are because you are coming across as someone with severe issues. I have NEVER used a proxy but I KNOW you have. I don't care who supports my opinions, quite frankly. It is YOU who keeps yelling, I win I win and soliciting the likes of TGA aka Btchsmitty to bolster your weak arguments. The proof is plastered all over this thread. I can stand on my own two feet and DO. You might try it sometime.......:)
Thanks I forgot those two, good work, the accusations of drug use, and mental issues.

Thanks for reminding me.
Loulou

Denmark

#100032 Oct 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock!!! It is YOU who came into this forum acting all holier than thou and posting in a language YOU knew we wouldn't understand. YOU can say whatever you wish but, until I brought Haraldur into this forum to translate, YOU thought you were pretty darned smart. Now you wish to peddle lie upon lie which YOU have yet to produce a single shred of proof for. Shall I request your fantasy Herr Sorenson to appear and confront me again? While you are at it, LoonyLou, let's see that picture of my so called hairy upper lip. Dream on, doofus. Those of us who know one another here put about as much credence in your allegations towards us as we believe you are a law student with 5 years of study. SURE....mmm hmmmm......:)
Lies again like always. You keept going on about your Danish friend would expose me. For not being Danish. Lmao
I wrote one sentence down for you to give him. Like always you lie. And as it turned out well he was an uneducated person. Overweight with gayearrings. Lmao
And not able to speak Danish.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#100033 Oct 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting actually . It's all about distraction. I bet Divine brings the teacher a red polished apple everyday. And tells the teacher what all the other kids are doing wrong.
Distraction is the name of their game.
They don't want the truth out.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100034 Oct 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes. You were never wondering about whiteboi with the homofanatsies. Why he is here. Were you now. Or any other white person being here, willing to take your sh!t. You are a happy negro me being here, then you at least have someone to cry about and blame. Because it's everyone elses fault all the bad, bad things happening to lil Kip. So you get to tell a white person you're superior. Lmao
That's not what makes me better than you.

I'm better than you, because I'm really not as focused on this race this as you are. You use it to keep some kind of score. It doesn't mean that much to me. You use this whole thing as a way to validate yourself. Your self-validation doesn't come from hard work, kindness, servitude, or integrity of any kind. It comes from you lying to yourself day after day that you are better, because you're white. This is much of the reason why you cannot stand me and really why you cannot stand yourself. I'm black, far better than anything you imagined for yourself, and I don't come along broadcasting to world how much better I am because of something as trifling as my race. You NEED to have that argument. You come all the way here for that argument in order to sleep at night.

What really got me was how you responded to having to work and go to school. It was very revealing Loulou. Then you got mad at the idea that I hired a white maid, even though you benefit from two maids yourself. You're goofy. Your parents are doing you a disservice by allowing you to sit your unemployed, lazy, fat ass in the house all day under some guise that you're studying when you are here hour after hour obsessing over black men. It's ridiculous and careless as well as irresponsible of them. I just had a better upbringing than that.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#100035 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Distraction is the name of their game.
What truth?
That you're some sort of high society, rich, housewife from Orange County?

What a laugh!
Loulou

Denmark

#100036 Oct 7, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Distraction is the name of their game.
I've noticed some of all those *smirk*, next ,*click* are used very exaggarated.
It's hysteria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 7 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 16 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 32 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web