Are white women attracted to black men?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99692 Oct 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> he took the test. What was YOUR score??

......that isn't the best test around tho - thats y its free I guess......

.....u kno - u remind me of a life-sized Barbie doll blondie......the only thing is - back in the eighties when they made these Ken & Barbie dolls - Ken waz NEVER black!.........

https://www.google.co.uk/search...

sure they made plastic kneegros too.....but not to go with Barbie!........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Danielson, CT

#99693 Oct 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>u r a liar........
As dumb as you are why the need to lie?

:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#99694 Oct 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>no..........its a race and a religion.........they r racially identifiable thru their dna.........
As I said, I am NOT going to argue this point. The JEWS are the ONLY group of religious organisations that have had this happen. Just because centuries of propaganda have been swallowed by the masses doesn't make it any more truthful. The same could be said for generations of Irish Catholics or Orthodox Russians but no one has ever tried to make the same claim. If you are too slow to understand WHY the Jews have been singled out, I won't assist you. Now, run along, Mr Ebonics and find someone else to try to peddle this nonsense to.....smh.....

Oakland

#99696 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not "colonization" this is called in Histoical as well as anthropological sources as :"conquer".
Even Rome didn't manage to "colonize" mediterranean basin.
However i mustr stress that a majority of European populations have a Germanic origin as well the Americans themselves!
70% of Americans have German origin.
This is why i do not want to see Americans women with blacks.
Because i like Germans very much especially German girls and when i see them with blacks i become furious.
It is already enough for me to see them with ass^^es!
I do not want to see them with blacks too!
Do you understand now the difference between "colonization" and "conquer"???????
DO YOU?????
70%????? Link to your sources, please!!!!!

Oakland

#99698 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
Those ....blck and th rest of the ass^^^es in here can not distinguish the major difference between "colonize" and "conquer"!!LOL!
LOL
I mean..........lol!
You f^^^g wanna be professors!!
You ass^^^es!!
Do you hear this Savant???
Do you??
Ass^^es!
And YOUR behavior is abominable and juvenile. The name calling seems to be the first thing your grab for in your bag of tricks. Next are erroneous statistics with no credible links to back them up. Just sayin'....
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99699 Oct 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I am NOT going to argue this point. The JEWS are the ONLY group of religious organisations that have had this happen......
There is an old saying that "a guilty conscience needs no accuser." We have wondered for a long time if that is the reason the jew cries "religious persecutions," every time he is found guilty of any one of a number of different crimes that makes him conspicuous in the public eye

*CHUCKLES**he he he**smh....**smirk**NEXT*
Now go lick your wounds .
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99700 Oct 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I am NOT going to argue this point. The JEWS are the ONLY group of religious organisations that have had this happen. Just because centuries of propaganda have been swallowed by the masses doesn't make it any more truthful. The same could be said for generations of Irish Catholics or Orthodox Russians but no one has ever tried to make the same claim. If you are too slow to understand WHY the Jews have been singled out, I won't assist you. Now, run along, Mr Ebonics and find someone else to try to peddle this nonsense to.....smh.....
I can't understand y u as a NA would wanna get down with them.......I mean wot r they to u?........

strange..........there's def things you're not telling us......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99701 Oct 5, 2013
and you're tryin to make out they're just a religion?........

sumthin aint right in da kitchen yo........

Oakland

#99702 Oct 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>There is an old saying that "a guilty conscience needs no accuser." We have wondered for a long time if that is the reason the jew cries "religious persecutions," every time he is found guilty of any one of a number of different crimes that makes him conspicuous in the public eye
*CHUCKLES**he he he**smh....**smirk**NEXT*
Now go lick your wounds .
No wounds to lick here. I don't care how many LIES and fabrications you post on this site, your sickness is self evident all over this forum and the funniest thing is that you actually proclaim you are winning. Winning what, I will never know but if it makes you feel better, shout it to the rooftops. I will still get a chuckle out of your insanity and ranting Jew bashing BS no matter where I encounter it.....smh.....
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#99703 Oct 5, 2013
Lol. She's trying to learn Hebrew.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99704 Oct 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol. She's trying to learn Hebrew.
retired folks have alot of spare time on their hands.......

Oakland

#99707 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics??
To prove to you the difference between conquer and colonize???LOL
Now listen to me and listen to me carefully Divine...:DO NOT PISS ME OFF!!!!
YOU GOT THAT????
DIVINE????
Enough with the illogical crazy statements.
None has to present proofs for something like that with the same way that none has to present any kind of proof whether it is daylight or night with the sam way.
OOOK??
Because i am not known for my patience to.........craziness!!!?!!!
First off, don't try the intimidation nonsense, k? There is very little, if anything, you can do to me from Greece, so stow that faux threatening dialogue. If you allow a challenge to 'piss you off' then you have even less control than I thought. What I was referring to with a link was the 70% of US are of German descent comment. I thought it was pretty clear what I was requesting but I suppose it wasn't. Now, please furnish backup for your allegations and drop the 'caveman' approach, k?

Oakland

#99708 Oct 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
It's just NUTSAWASWINE who needs her daily resuscitation. Lmao.
Take a hike, troll. You've been exposed as a liar and a faux legal loony. The only ones who believe you are as loony as you are. You're a Dane and I'm the Queen of England....mmm hmmmm......:)

LMNAAO@LouLoutheLoserLobbingSC UDMissiles......
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99710 Oct 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, don't try the intimidation nonsense, k? There is very little, if anything, you can do to me from Greece, so stow that faux threatening dialogue. If you allow a challenge to 'piss you off' then you have even less control than I thought. What I was referring to with a link was the 70% of US are of German descent comment. I thought it was pretty clear what I was requesting but I suppose it wasn't. Now, please furnish backup for your allegations and drop the 'caveman' approach, k?
Well I certainly have and argument For this.....

*smh....*,double ,no triple your *chuckle* and ten times your he he he, AND YOU CAN ADD A BUNCH OF *SMIRKS* ALSO.
NEXT, YOU ARE EXCUSED.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#99717 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem this time
??
You got bored with that black already??
YOu have no problem find another one!
In fact you got no problem finding many black boyfriends.
You are burning coal Blonde-all the time.
You are very privledged to be able to communicate with Blondie and not be hated by her I think she hates most white men maybe all.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#99726 Oct 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard about bushfood, where they eat them monkies ?
kangaroos and wallabys
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99728 Oct 5, 2013
Saturday night in BOSSTOWN. Gotta love this town lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#99729 Oct 5, 2013
Ww attracted to abbo men.. Of course they r.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#99730 Oct 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>fck no. They are GROWN little one. And they have turned out to be better people than i could ever have hoped to be.
They come see me- THEY are the ones bearing gifts. Miller light and chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting is always on that menu.
Not that they owe me. The only only thing they owe me is respect. I gave them everything. and i love the fck out of them.
bm lusting over one old hag.. Ha ha ha ha. Reminds me old woman going to fiti cause the negro men down there do anything white

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Apia, Samoa

#99731 Oct 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Saturday night in BOSSTOWN. Gotta love this town lol.
ya got ya gold toofis in place.. Bald head shaved.. And ur bone in nose.. Go get em cowboy.. Ha ha ha ha. Show them fat ww the monkey walk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans did not sell their own 11 min African AE 91
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 15 min Toby 563
Why do black people destroy everything they com... (Sep '14) 17 min tropical woman 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min shinningelectr0n 1,263,845
Are white people aware of white privilege? 50 min Matthew_1 170
George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers... 54 min Stella 16
Steriotypes 55 min Toby 1
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 2 hr Ms DP 288
Why are most white people racist? 5 hr Iamcuriousnow2 2,120
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 5 hr CEEK 5,644
More from around the web