Say what

Bowerston, OH

#99680 Oct 5, 2013
*any secret of it, even.
Say what

Bowerston, OH

#99681 Oct 5, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you know, you remind me of the married woman off the movie, MIB, the first one. Where the farmer verbally abuses his wife. Shes portrayed as a weakling and very obedient....thats you in real life. You try to be strong and independent here on topix, but actually youre none of that. Topix is your escape. I feel sorry for you. You do nothing but ride the coat tails of anyone who gives you the least bit of positive attention. So on that note, im glad you found a friend in loulou and felicia. If it wasnt for them you would be all alone.
There you go assuming. I trust that you aren't a betting person.

As far as being obedient? I only bow for one person... He who owns my heart and soul. I turn a deaf ear and eye to all others.

Keep assuming, bright light.
Say what

Bowerston, OH

#99682 Oct 5, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you would like to change, big babys diaper....since youre always mentioning it.
Still assuming. I never have had much of an appetite for big babies.
Say what

Bowerston, OH

#99683 Oct 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a fcking river. So you thought you could isolate her as you guys try to do with others. Then you don't know the majorety of WP very well. At the end of the day we'd NEVER let someone like you "grill" her. You've got rape and violence in your heart. You're so mistaken. Lmao.
I don't think CEEK has grasped that concept yet. He's too busy assuming. LOL
Scarlett

Bowerston, OH

#99684 Oct 5, 2013
Anon

New York, NY

#99685 Oct 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>your knowledge of history is sorely lacking.......the germans did not colonize most of europe....

they did conquer a large chunk of it, and they intended to colonize eastern europe up to the Urals, but they never got that far........

u sho is ignint fo a college perfessa.........
The Germans did colonize much of Europe. It was no different, except for duration, than the colonization of Africa. Ukrainians and other Eastern Europeans were enslaved and forced to work in labor camps. Materials were moved from conquered territories to supply German industry. As the venerable professor pointed out, also, millions were slaughtered as they were in the Congo.
You're still amusing, Masud, even when you disrobe from your clown suit, and wear the robes of the intellectually dishonest.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99686 Oct 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Germans did colonize much of Europe. It was no different, except for duration, than the colonization of Africa. Ukrainians and other Eastern Europeans were enslaved and forced to work in labor camps. Materials were moved from conquered territories to supply German industry. As the venerable professor pointed out, also, millions were slaughtered as they were in the Congo.
You're still amusing, Masud, even when you disrobe from your clown suit, and wear the robes of the intellectually dishonest.
stfu........I don't need no nicca to tell me about history.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99688 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not "colonization" this is called in Histoical as well as anthropological sources as :"conquer".
Even Rome didn't manage to "colonize" mediterranean basin.
However i mustr stress that a majority of European populations have a Germanic origin as well the Americans themselves!
70% of Americans have German origin.
This is why i do not want to see Americans women with blacks.
Because i like Germans very much especially German girls and when i see them with blacks i become furious.
It is already enough for me to see them with ass^^es!
I do not want to see them with blacks too!
Do you understand now the difference between "colonization" and "conquer"???????
DO YOU?????
kneegros don't understand differences between words like that........

niccuz like using long and complex words that they don't kno the meaning of to make themselves sound more intelligent and intellectual than they r..........

and the amerikan public skoos r sh**.......
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99689 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>kneegros don't understand differences between words like that........
niccuz like using long and complex words that they don't kno the meaning of to make themselves sound more intelligent and intellectual than they r..........
and the amerikan public skoos r sh**.......
I bet my IQ is higher than yours. wanna see?

:)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99690 Oct 5, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I bet my IQ is higher than yours. wanna see?
u r a liar........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99692 Oct 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> he took the test. What was YOUR score??

......that isn't the best test around tho - thats y its free I guess......

.....u kno - u remind me of a life-sized Barbie doll blondie......the only thing is - back in the eighties when they made these Ken & Barbie dolls - Ken waz NEVER black!.........

https://www.google.co.uk/search...

sure they made plastic kneegros too.....but not to go with Barbie!........
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Danielson, CT

#99693 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>u r a liar........
As dumb as you are why the need to lie?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#99694 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>no..........its a race and a religion.........they r racially identifiable thru their dna.........
As I said, I am NOT going to argue this point. The JEWS are the ONLY group of religious organisations that have had this happen. Just because centuries of propaganda have been swallowed by the masses doesn't make it any more truthful. The same could be said for generations of Irish Catholics or Orthodox Russians but no one has ever tried to make the same claim. If you are too slow to understand WHY the Jews have been singled out, I won't assist you. Now, run along, Mr Ebonics and find someone else to try to peddle this nonsense to.....smh.....

Oakland

#99696 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not "colonization" this is called in Histoical as well as anthropological sources as :"conquer".
Even Rome didn't manage to "colonize" mediterranean basin.
However i mustr stress that a majority of European populations have a Germanic origin as well the Americans themselves!
70% of Americans have German origin.
This is why i do not want to see Americans women with blacks.
Because i like Germans very much especially German girls and when i see them with blacks i become furious.
It is already enough for me to see them with ass^^es!
I do not want to see them with blacks too!
Do you understand now the difference between "colonization" and "conquer"???????
DO YOU?????
70%????? Link to your sources, please!!!!!

Oakland

#99698 Oct 5, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
Those ....blck and th rest of the ass^^^es in here can not distinguish the major difference between "colonize" and "conquer"!!LOL!
LOL
I mean..........lol!
You f^^^g wanna be professors!!
You ass^^^es!!
Do you hear this Savant???
Do you??
Ass^^es!
And YOUR behavior is abominable and juvenile. The name calling seems to be the first thing your grab for in your bag of tricks. Next are erroneous statistics with no credible links to back them up. Just sayin'....
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99699 Oct 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I am NOT going to argue this point. The JEWS are the ONLY group of religious organisations that have had this happen......
There is an old saying that "a guilty conscience needs no accuser." We have wondered for a long time if that is the reason the jew cries "religious persecutions," every time he is found guilty of any one of a number of different crimes that makes him conspicuous in the public eye

*CHUCKLES**he he he**smh....**smirk**NEXT*
Now go lick your wounds .
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99700 Oct 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, I am NOT going to argue this point. The JEWS are the ONLY group of religious organisations that have had this happen. Just because centuries of propaganda have been swallowed by the masses doesn't make it any more truthful. The same could be said for generations of Irish Catholics or Orthodox Russians but no one has ever tried to make the same claim. If you are too slow to understand WHY the Jews have been singled out, I won't assist you. Now, run along, Mr Ebonics and find someone else to try to peddle this nonsense to.....smh.....
I can't understand y u as a NA would wanna get down with them.......I mean wot r they to u?........

strange..........there's def things you're not telling us......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99701 Oct 5, 2013
and you're tryin to make out they're just a religion?........

sumthin aint right in da kitchen yo........

Oakland

#99702 Oct 5, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>There is an old saying that "a guilty conscience needs no accuser." We have wondered for a long time if that is the reason the jew cries "religious persecutions," every time he is found guilty of any one of a number of different crimes that makes him conspicuous in the public eye
*CHUCKLES**he he he**smh....**smirk**NEXT*
Now go lick your wounds .
No wounds to lick here. I don't care how many LIES and fabrications you post on this site, your sickness is self evident all over this forum and the funniest thing is that you actually proclaim you are winning. Winning what, I will never know but if it makes you feel better, shout it to the rooftops. I will still get a chuckle out of your insanity and ranting Jew bashing BS no matter where I encounter it.....smh.....
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#99703 Oct 5, 2013
Lol. She's trying to learn Hebrew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 3 min sassyntrashy 104
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,192,937
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min slavecoast 110,083
Capree is a whiteboy!!! (Nov '10) 4 min La Toya 37
All women prefer white men 7 min ti amo 2011 2,666
BLACK MEN, we created Capree the beastly black ... 10 min La Toya 35
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 12 min You cant fix stupid 33,333
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Gmoney 31,244
Jessie Washington Lynching 30 min DerekJ 48
More from around the web