Are white women attracted to black men?
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99624 Oct 4, 2013
SPARTAN RAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought i told you i don't want "chuckles", "shuckles", "fuckles" and these kind of craps..........in this forum!
Do you hear this Divine?>!!!!!!!
Oh let her, her arguments are weak at best, she is ignorant.
Jews always have some screechy smart azz thing to say, it is their nature.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#99625 Oct 4, 2013
Did someone just flush a toilet? I swear I thought I just heard a gurgling sound like rushing water.

Checks behind the loo door.

*snickers*
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99626 Oct 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is time for you to SHUT UP as you wouldn't know a Jew from a Gentile unless they told you. Just the examples I posted show you wouldn't be able to tell unless someone pointed it out. The more you post, the more you look like a complete blithering IDIOT. The old myth that all Jews are dark, have hooked noses and wear yarmulkes has been dispelled many times. I even know a rabbi who is KOREAN, dipstick. Now, how do you like them apples? In the future, please do a little research before making patently false statements, k?....smh.....
That goes for LoonyLou too....word for the day....RESEARCH.....
*smirks*
This argument is NULL and Void, come back when you are able to properly debate without name calling , you are wasting my time.

Oakland

#99627 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you refuse to look at the arguments, you are damn ignorant like I said.
I will win this argument from a rabbi Jewish genetic scientist.
Quote:There is now new DNA evidence for common Jewish origin—not just among Cohanim, the Priestly Class, but among Jews scattered all over the globe.
----------
Recently published research in the field of molecular genetics—the study of DNA sequences—indicates that Jewish populations of the various Diaspora communities have retained their genetic identity throughout the exile. Despite large geographic distances between the communities and the passage of thousands of years, far removed Jewish communities share a similar genetic profile. This research confirms the common ancestry and common geographical origin of world Jewry.
Jewish men from communities which developed in the Near East—Iran, Iraq, Kurdistan, Yemen—and European Jews have very similar, almost identical genetic profiles
NEXT
The same argument could be made for generations of ethnic CATHOLICS, goofus. I told you, I am NOT getting into this argument. Not with you or any of your so called scientific sources. The only ignorant one here will continue to be you if you persist.....smh.....
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99628 Oct 4, 2013
NOW this is a jewish tactic, screech and scream the loudest so the TRUTH can't be read.

Quote:There is now new DNA evidence for common Jewish origin—not just among Cohanim, the Priestly Class, but among Jews scattered all over the globe.

----------

Recently published research in the field of molecular genetics—the study of DNA sequences—indicates that Jewish populations of the various Diaspora communities have retained their genetic identity throughout the exile. Despite large geographic distances between the communities and the passage of thousands of years, far removed Jewish communities share a similar genetic profile. This research confirms the common ancestry and common geographical origin of world Jewry.

Jewish men from communities which developed in the Near East—Iran, Iraq, Kurdistan, Yemen—and European Jews have very similar, almost identical genetic profiles

NEXT

Oakland

#99629 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>This argument is NULL and Void, come back when you are able to properly debate without name calling , you are wasting my time.
Hey Pot, YOU started the name calling first. Once again, go back and review....

Ketttle.....

*smirks*
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99630 Oct 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Did someone just flush a toilet? I swear I thought I just heard a gurgling sound like rushing water.
*snickers*
Brilliant answer to a debate .
*chuckles^
real square guy

Ashley, OH

#99631 Oct 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
*snickers*
that was me pouring another drink

Oakland

#99632 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing you could possibly say would make me lick my wounds , because your damn stupid.
I'm not looking up any of these people, don't care, but Liz Taylor converted to the Jewish faith IDIOT, she I full gentile.
We are speaking about the JEWISH RACE, not the JEWISH RELIGION.
*Chuckles*, The minute posters have to put in their emotions , I know at that point they are angry not chuckling.
That would be YOU'RE not your and I converted too so, your point? There IS NO JEWISH RACE and I don't care how many slanted scientific articles you dig up or who tells you differently. As for the chuckles and snickers, OH, they are very real and YOU couldn't make me angry if you tried. You are the fauwking joke here and I enjoy the laughs you furnish. Nice try though, Sigmund....smh....AND

[email protected] E

Oakland

#99633 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant answer to a debate .
*chuckles^
THAT wasn't for your benefit but, then again, it could also be applied to you and your babbling brook-like blither.

[email protected]'SLAPTHI SFRUITBAT

Oakland

#99634 Oct 4, 2013
real square guy wrote:
<quoted text>
that was me pouring another drink
Bottoms up.......:)
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99635 Oct 4, 2013
As I said the scientific studies are from a RABBI, A JEW, that is proud of his unique race.
real square guy

Ashley, OH

#99636 Oct 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottoms up.......:)
yes I love that to

Oakland

#99637 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
I see those spelling mistakes, bought, off.
Before MSjewdivine runs the post through her spell check.
YOU persist in making a southbound end of a northbound mule of yourself, don't you?

TORT and TORTE. Put them in a sentence and see if spellcheck will catch it. Just because you don't have my level of education and are an inferior speller doesn't mean I have a need for spellcheck. YOU are one blatant lie after another. Read my lips...YOU CAN'T WIN HERE...DABB....smh.....

Oakland

#99638 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
As I said the scientific studies are from a RABBI, A JEW, that is proud of his unique race.
Yadda yadda, Hasidic Jew scientist, a blah blah blah, rebbe says...

What part of I DON'T GIVE A STOOL are you missing, Foolicia?

*snickers*

Oakland

#99640 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Oh let her, her arguments are weak at best, she is ignorant.
Jews always have some screechy smart azz thing to say, it is their nature.
YOU are the poster child for IGNORANT TWIT. The best you can do is name call and rate. Some WIN, eh?.....NOT.....

[email protected] YNOTHING

Oakland

#99641 Oct 4, 2013
Btchsmitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the heck is Circleville?
Oh look who showed up. What happened to your friend DON JUAN?. Can ya say DELETED?.......

*chuckles*
real square guy

Ashley, OH

#99642 Oct 4, 2013
Btchsmitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the heck is Circleville?
I have to google it

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#99646 Oct 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Actually you are wrong. I like guys who have good manners, are polite, educated, kind, hard working, sweet to me, and who don't cause trouble or get in trouble.
I don't like thugs or men who treat people badly.
So once again...you fail in your assessment of me.
but don't they have to smell good and taste good

Oakland

#99647 Oct 4, 2013
Btchsmitty wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend?....You do realize this is just a message board don't ya.
He had your azz spinning in circles and you know it. But seriously I don't know why you take everything so seriously and personal.
Just have some fun once in a while. You are always on the defensive. What possesses you to keep replying to my posts with your snide remarks? Is it love....lol...seriously though I don't really care much about you so you just waste your time trying to reply and talk to me.
No one, including you, has anything of mine spinning, TGA. Yes, I realise this is a message board but YOU sure took it seriously enough to bash, curse and show how ignorant you were towards me until Topix removed your taunts and trash and your account. If you didn't care about me then why try to cosign someone who got himself removed, just like YOU were? Why did you come into this thread? You don't love yourself, let alone expect me to care, other than to remind you of how ridiculous you continue to look....smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove to me that the Khoisan/Bushmen people are... (Mar '12) 1 min Wouks pc 288
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,431,724
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Who 48,778
News Our First Black President (Sep '11) 46 min Sick of Obama 9
Skin Whitening for Black Skin (May '15) 46 min frederick 36
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 2 hr Bobby T Canada 595
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 hr Bobby T Canada 144
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 4 hr Moses 240
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 6 hr Drilling for the ... 35,236
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 6 hr FABULICIOUS 59
More from around the web