London, UK

#99585 Oct 4, 2013
baboon babble.........
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99587 Oct 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should continue your lame claim about Jewish women. People magazine voted Gwyneth Paltrow the most beautiful woman in 2013 and guess what? YOU guessed it, she is a JEW and proudly claims her roots. You can bash, dash and cry your little eyes out but YOU have never made a most beautiful list in your life and compared to Gwyneth YOU are lucky to be a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. Plus, in the income department, your two nickles are a joke compared to her wealth. Now, take your hate spewing trash to the dump. Happy diving.....smh.....
[email protected]
We are talking about generalities not exceptions, Gwyneth Paltrow is probably not full Jewish, probably has a gentile in there, and oc course she is going to say she is Jewish even if she is a quarter jEWISH, Hollywood is owned by Jews, it is in her best interest.

Since I'm not a lesbian, I look at men, so list some of your butt ugly Jewish men instead.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99589 Oct 4, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>hold on wouldnt that be beastiality....since you white folks love referring to blacks as monkeys. Even her dumbazz says the same thing about blacks and here you are trying to defend her, ya jackazz. Good lord, you two heifers make it so easy to use your own words against you. Now, go back to stormfront where you should be and come back with better material. your come backs are pretty weak.
I never saw her black boyfriend, maybe he was one of those high yeller ones like that Farrakan dude?
How the hell should I know? The more important part to me, is she is sorry, and that should be that.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Kansas City, MO

#99590 Oct 4, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>yawn....your comments are old and tired. Even the white racist dont like reading them, because to them you just a slanted, eyed kneegrow. HA! Welcome to the fam, cuz. LOL!!!!
....a kneegro!!!.......

...only members of the blak kneegroid race r kneegros.........
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99591 Oct 4, 2013
Now I was trying to be nice and didn't even mention the obvious Jew in that avatar, but when some white gentile comes on here and can't identify a jew from a gentile, it is time for me to speak up.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99592 Oct 4, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>spatan you should move here, to the states. Under obama care you are eligible for free health care and finacial assistance for being FCKIN RETARDED! You have no idea who i am or what im about, but its funny to read what you think...LMBAO
We can only go by what you have posted, and right now we can safely say 'RAPIST".
And since you assume women are automatically butt raped, we can assume you are able to adapt quite quickly in Prison to men.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99593 Oct 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
oh wait, more.....
Lisa Kudrow
Liz Taylor
shall I continue, Foolicia?
Off to the dog park.....don't lick your wounds too long, k?
*chuckles*
Nothing you could possibly say would make me lick my wounds , because your damn stupid.

I'm not looking up any of these people, don't care, but Liz Taylor converted to the Jewish faith IDIOT, she I full gentile.

We are speaking about the JEWISH RACE, not the JEWISH RELIGION.

*Chuckles*, The minute posters have to put in their emotions , I know at that point they are angry not chuckling.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99594 Oct 4, 2013
I mean give me a fauwlking break?

'I'm responding to this post because *chuckles* I find torture and rape funny {he he he}

'my argument SUCKS, but I think *chuckles, and he he he will make up for it.

"I won this argument so go lick your wounds"

PLEEEEEEEEEZE
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99595 Oct 4, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing you could possibly say would make me lick my wounds , because your damn stupid.
I'm not looking up any of these people, don't care, but Liz Taylor converted to the Jewish faith IDIOT, she I full gentile.
We are speaking about the JEWISH RACE, not the JEWISH RELIGION.
*Chuckles*, The minute posters have to put in their emotions , I know at that point they are angry not chuckling.
true.......joooz can b identified thru their dna.........sephardic as well as ashkenazi.......

.....dunno y anybody would wanna convert to their sh**pile religion tho.......
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99598 Oct 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....a kneegro!!!.......
...only members of the blak kneegroid race r kneegros.........
Not so *chuckles* NEXT.

No no, no need to argue back, I clearly won with "not so",^chuckles* now go lick your wounds with my brilliant counter argument*chuckles* he he he.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#99599 Oct 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
As if we don't have enough problems with foringers here. We have other whites who want our history. Like Hitler tried to take advantage of us. We have forigners trying to mess up our countries, we sure as hell don't need another Nazi occupation here. To make our lives misrable once more.
Hitler spoke of a "superior" aryan master race which would dominate or exterminate other Europeans, and you spoke of your "superior white race" in this very thread.
What have you really against Hitler? Aime Cesaire hit the nail on the head. What you racist Europeans hate about Adolph Hitler is that he did to OTHER EUROPEANS what Europeans had done to Africans, Asians and aboriginal Americans for centuries past. It is not Hitler's crime as such, but rather his violation of whites that offend you. And he thought his "race" to be superior as well/
Hitler was the chickens coming home to roost.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#99601 Oct 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler spoke of a "superior" aryan master race which would dominate or exterminate other Europeans, and you spoke of your "superior white race" in this very thread.
What have you really against Hitler? Aime Cesaire hit the nail on the head. What you racist Europeans hate about Adolph Hitler is that he did to OTHER EUROPEANS what Europeans had done to Africans, Asians and aboriginal Americans for centuries past. It is not Hitler's crime as such, but rather his violation of whites that offend you. And he thought his "race" to be superior as well/
obviously he took it too far.......but clearly he waz right about kneegros......
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99602 Oct 4, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you can say whatever you like. You dont bother one bit. Rest assure, unlike your sensitive little friend assling, i wont cry foul with threats of a law suit....SAVED DOCUMENTATION....LIBEL. Oh, im sorry thats you friend im talking about.....peace out dope fiend.
I'm responsible only for myself, and I can assure you I have never pushed that abuse button the entire time I have been on Topix.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#99603 Oct 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>obviously he took it too far.......but clearly he waz right about kneegros......
Yes, Hitler turned you into white "ni***rs." He went as far with other Europeans as Europeans had gone with Africans. Whites exterminated millions of people in the Congo, and Hitler exterminated millions of Europeans. Europe colonized Africa and Asia, and Hitler's Germany colonized most of Europe. He imposed forced labor on whites--killing millions of them--as Europeans imposed forced labor on Congolese and aboriginal Americans (killing millions). If Belgian crimes in the Congo are ok with you, then you've no moral grounds to object the German crimes committed in Europe. Crimes against humanity are crimes against humanity.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99604 Oct 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler spoke of a "superior" aryan master race which would dominate or exterminate other Europeans, and you spoke of your "superior white race" in this very thread.
Aaaaaah shaaaadap , muslims have been slave traders for centuries, sick of you having a contest with the Jews on what whitey has done to you.
Other races are involved in slavery also.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99606 Oct 4, 2013
Name of ship Owners Ethnicity
Abigail
Crown
Nassau
Four Sisters
Anne & Eliza
Prudent Betty
Hester
Elizabeth
Antigua
Betsy
Polly
White Horse
Expedition
Charlotte
Caracoa Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
Moses Levy
Moses Levy
Justus Bosch and John Abrams
Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
Mordecai and David Gomez
Mordecai and David Gomez
Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
Wm. De Woolf
James De Woolf
Jan de Sweevts
John and Jacob Roosevelt
Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
Moses and Sam Levy Jews
Jews
Jew
Jew
Jews
Jews
Jews
Jews
Jews
Jew
Jew
Jew
Jews
Jews
Jews
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99608 Oct 4, 2013
Now who is worse , the people buying the drugs, or the people selling the drugs, drug dealers get a higher sentence.
Same rule applies to the slaves, we BOUTHT them, the Jews sold them, they were the ones that made the BULK of the money of the slave trade.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99609 Oct 4, 2013
I see those spelling mistakes, bought, off.

Before MSjewdivine runs the post through her spell check.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99612 Oct 4, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i think all drugs should be legalized.
So do I, people should take responsibility for their own lives, they want to use drugs, let them.
They are not going to live long, so be it, I don't care.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#99613 Oct 4, 2013
Although that damn Keith Richards seems to be outliving us all, just how long is that sucker going to live? The Heroin dealers need to use him as some poster boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,655,613
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 1 min el rey de los cam... 215
Blacks. Stop trying to steal people's history. 2 min THX Whip Cracker 8
Robert E. Lee was no worse than founding fathers 6 min el rey de los cam... 10
You can thank Obama: Slave auctions uncovered i... 11 min el rey de los cam... 20
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 14 min WitoldPilecki 143
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 15 min Master Ttt 6
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 37 min el rey de los cam... 891
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 131
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 10 hr Fuch66 100
More from around the web