|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting all jokes aside here, Spartan, you really need to get off this trip against women. This "interracial frenzy" you speak of sounds silly. You're associating your own prejudices now against an entire gender of people. Men by far do more disgraceful things than women and to solely accuse women in this category is not good.
Let go of the anger man.
It has been years, I let it go before, hoping venting would be a healing process, but I see no change what so ever.
At this point he needs some counseling to get over these feelings.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Duuuuuh, You gay people are so fauwlked up in the head, straight men don't get fashion designers, gay men do.
More feeble name calling, eh, foolicia? YOU obviously have NO idea who hires designers to do wardrobes for anyone. Of course, you wouldn't have any idea about that being that you are a sit at home, propped behind your computer, trolling racist basher. DUHHHHH....smh.....
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I will quote Gods warrior on this womens issue, I just can't quite remember how he worded it, so I will give you the less worthy version.

"that makes that one special white woman you find as something to be cherished and valued even more"
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>At times it is, women are not innocent little victims either.
One man got into an argument I won't mention any names, and his wife came behind him with a metal coat rack, beat him unconscious, threw water on him to wake him up, and put him in the hospital.
And I have heard worse then this, a spike heel right through the leg were the man limps to this day.
Sounds like one of my bros women.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>there aren't that many kneegros in pennsylvania r there?.......
Plenty of us in the Poconos and Stroudsbourg. Not many Asiatic types tho.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

felicia wrote:
<quoted text>It has been years, I let it go before, hoping venting would be a healing process, but I see no change what so ever.
At this point he needs some counseling to get over these feelings.
It's disturbing to see men reach a point in their life where nearly everything female is wrong, or they see women in general as some sort of enemy that needs to be dealt with. This makes all men look bad. The fact that a guy cannot "get them under his control" is what angers some of them. Since she (women in general) is out of control, I (we) need to implement some plan to settle her down, even if it means beating the hell out of her or burning her, because her behavior is an impact on ME. After all I'm the man and have been told the rightful heir to family and society. Not her. Her job is to go along and obey me.

This is the thinking that some men adopt in order to maintain that degree of power over the opposite sex, and it also leads to abuse.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like one of my bros women.
I would say so, especially that one stalker, he needs to explain bounderies to these women, he is far too nice.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>shouldn't u b living in afrika u flat gorilla nosed k**t?........
Why go there when I feel at home right here with my fellow Americans?

Asiatic types notwithstanding.

Did you see how those black bikers ran roughshod over your people here in NY the other day?

:)
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

I wonder why nationalists always have to use Nordic mythology, Valhalla,Åsgaard, Midgaard, Thor, Odin and Freja. The Swatzika is looking like the old Nordic symbol of the sun.
Yes, yes we are some of the tallest ppl in the world and the Nordic countries are some of the best to live in.
We have good genes because of our living conditions and our diet. I think Denmark is nr. 104 down the list of obese ppl in the world. And then why is it nationalists want to mate with us.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>very very few around here either.
Thats becos they're all here in NY, or Frisco. It's nice to go to PA to visit my fam in the Poconos. It's really all American out there. Makes me proud. Our history as fcked up as it is is still OURS. I get reminded of all that when I leave the city. Come back home and I cant even read many of the signs on the streets.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>but do u kno the exact percentage of pennsylvania's population that is blak kneegroid?........
...if I move to amerika i wanna go somewhere with the LEAST amount of kneegros.......I'm thinkin maybe hawaii, alaska, dakota......I kno that kneegros don't like cold climates.........
Hawaii is best for you, very Asiatic. All those other places...hate your kind.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

<quoted text>only 13% of your fellow amerikans r blak niccuz........most of the other amerikans can't stand u ugly ph**kaz.......
and most amerikans sympathize with the chink in that nicca encounter.......he should have run more of u over.......
As an individual family we kinda feel sorry for em. But as a people that are so obviously NOT traditionally American we understand why it happened. As for being 13% well yeah thats right and yet we are probably the most paid attention to group in the country. When we do something...anything, the rest pay attention. Your kind cant make that claim.

What is your kind anyway? Nothing really.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Loulou wrote:
I wonder why nationalists always have to use Nordic mythology, Valhalla,Åsgaard, Midgaard, Thor, Odin and Freja. The Swatzika is looking like the old Nordic symbol of the sun.
Yes, yes we are some of the tallest ppl in the world and the Nordic countries are some of the best to live in.
We have good genes because of our living conditions and our diet. I think Denmark is nr. 104 down the list of obese ppl in the world. And then why is it nationalists want to mate with us.
Do YOU ever do research before you post erroneous information? Try 50 or 51 depending on which one of the sources you use.....smh....

http://www.photius.com/rankings/population/ob...

http://obesity.procon.org/view.resource.php...

http://www.bubblews.com/news/783742-global-ob...
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

As if we don't have enough problems with foringers here. We have other whites who want our history. Like Hitler tried to take advantage of us. We have forigners trying to mess up our countries, we sure as hell don't need another Nazi occupation here. To make our lives misrable once more.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

As much as we respect democracy and that a political party like Golden Dawn is legal. I don't know much about the arrest of the G.D members but they are democratically elected members of the parlament. So perhaps they should not all of them be arrested . But I'm not gonna sign no god damn petition for them. Because I've got no political interest in having them around in Europe. Like I've got no political interest in criminal forigners I'm so tierd of.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

There is NOTHING classic about this disgusting post and admission that someone committed a crime. For someone posing as a doctor, YOU ought to be ashamed of posting anything so vile. Don't be surprised if it disappears shortly, k?
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
There is NOTHING classic about this disgusting post and admission that someone committed a crime. For someone posing as a doctor, YOU ought to be ashamed of posting anything so vile. Don't be surprised if it disappears shortly, k?
the story was pure fantasy , everything sounded believable up till the end part, first of all they have camera's ,kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach is a serious offense, he would be in prison right now, and it doesn't matter what a person says to you, it is not self defense ,physically assaulting a person for something said.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

The kneegrow is going to have to physically attack me first before I defend myself.
And every single instance has been self defense, don't believe in offensive fighting.
And my husband believes the same way , we have an agreement about this.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Loulou wrote:
As much as we respect democracy and that a political party like Golden Dawn is legal. I don't know much about the arrest of the G.D members but they are democratically elected members of the parlament. So perhaps they should not all of them be arrested . But I'm not gonna sign no god damn petition for them. Because I've got no political interest in having them around in Europe. Like I've got no political interest in criminal forigners I'm so tierd of.
Well Lou lou that is why I didn't ask you to sign the petition, I'm good at profiling people, I asked the Poster from Greece, because I thought I had a better chance.
They are Greek nationalists , they are not in Sweden they are in Greece, so you have nothing to worry about.
felicia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

But now that I think about it, it should have been a male poster asking him, I don't think this dude is going to sign anything posted by a female, probably thinks it is some kind of female TRAP.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••