Parson Browne

Georgetown, OH

#99053 Sep 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I aint worried too much about the hereafter. It's the now that concerns me.
Bible prophecy is being fulfilled unrest,wars,hatred,crime,viole nce these are all signs of the end
Parson Browne

Georgetown, OH

#99056 Sep 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>don't be silly. why would he lie??? quit whining
sister are you saved eternity in hell is not a good option turn around and get you sins blotted out by our Lord and savior Jesus Christ the end has drawn near.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99057 Sep 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>there's no "could" be about it. I think it WILL be. Look at the war of terror they are doing now in other countries. That video is those folks present. The usa gov is gonna democratize the whole world if they gotta kill everybody to do it; so help them god and god bless america. And if it means shutting up its own who don't agree or who are different or perceived as any sort of threat; they will. They do it now- just not in the way its portrayed in that video. they don't give a damn, and most people are so blind they don't even see it.
~smh~
Yes. what that video shows is exactly whats happening in some middle eastern countries now. What happened and happening in parts of Africa (Sudan,Rwanda) And happened in Germany just a couple of generations ago. It will most likely happen right here within the next few decades if not sooner. That video isnt so shocking. It's just that we have the luxury of not having to acknowledge these things...for now.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99058 Sep 30, 2013
Parson Browne wrote:
<quoted text> Bible prophecy is being fulfilled unrest,wars,hatred,crime,viole nce these are all signs of the end
Except these things have also been happening since the beginning.

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#99059 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>Except these things have also been happening since the beginning.
Brother never has the world been in such turmoil. People say its always been this way but it hasn't.Part of one bible prophecy from Jesus Christ says people will have no natural affection the natural way for people to act is with affection toward others even people they don't know not hate or mistrust.Today people hate because of different politics,rich hate the poor,white people hate black people this is real and happening now.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99063 Sep 30, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother never has the world been in such turmoil. People say its always been this way but it hasn't.Part of one bible prophecy from Jesus Christ says people will have no natural affection the natural way for people to act is with affection toward others even people they don't know not hate or mistrust.Today people hate because of different politics,rich hate the poor,white people hate black people this is real and happening now.
Theres no such thing as the good ol days. The only difference now is that we have the ability to see whats going on globally. Can you imagine what it would have been like to see the nightly news during the Roman empire? If there was a CNN in those days they would be showing us non stop conflict every day all around the clock in every major and minor nation on EARTH! Plagues, wars, tribal conflicts,public executions, invasions, genocides, sieges, slave auctions and all manner of violence 24/7. There were no human rights, no Geneva convention, no United Nations. Mankind was even more in the darkness then we are today. Justice was meted out by the sword. These arent the worst of times. The second coming should have happened within a week of the crucifixion. Talk about tardiness.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99064 Sep 30, 2013
And this weeks video pick goes to M.I.A. "Born Free"
Viewer discretion is advised...but not suggested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IeMvUlxXyz8XX
That was a pretty good video, I enjoyed it.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99066 Sep 30, 2013
Although I can't help but feel you put a good video with some crappy music, Good lord in heaven, I turned on one of this others bands songs and felt I entered the twilight Zone.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99068 Sep 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Because people don't change - only the date does.
And you're right; the same exact things that are happening now have ALWAYS happened since the beginning. We just didn't know about it, or if we found out; we didn't talk about it, and we pretended it wasn't happening- just like most folks do now. Even though they have so much knowledge available to them, they choose to pretend its not happening. Easier that way, i suppose.
Easier to ignore it than to acknowledge they are part of it.
We'd be so depressed or even go mad if we truly saw humanity for what it's really capable of.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99070 Sep 30, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>That was a pretty good video, I enjoyed it.
Hell yeah its good. Put it on my FB page and got 145 likes and 97 comments so far.

Level 8

BeeHavin Ohio

#99071 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>Theres no such thing as the good ol days. The only difference now is that we have the ability to see whats going on globally. Can you imagine what it would have been like to see the nightly news during the Roman empire? If there was a CNN in those days they would be showing us non stop conflict every day all around the clock in every major and minor nation on EARTH! Plagues, wars, tribal conflicts,public executions, invasions, genocides, sieges, slave auctions and all manner of violence 24/7. There were no human rights, no Geneva convention, no United Nations. Mankind was even more in the darkness then we are today. Justice was meted out by the sword. These arent the worst of times. The second coming should have happened within a week of the crucifixion. Talk about tardiness.
The Roman Empire as vast as it was was localized to a certain area of the earth today the whole earth is inhabited.So we see things happening on a global level.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99073 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>Hell yeah its good. Put it on my FB page and got 145 likes and 97 comments so far.
Well I hate to complain, but this one poster found it offensive and was thumbs downed by all the blacks
qUOTE:
This video was very discriminative toward redheads&#65279; and should be deleted. Think about it. Had the people in the video been Jewish or black this would not be allowed. It is plain bullshit that this be allowed.
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99074 Sep 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>thats because you're stuck in 1985
You are a MUDSHARK, get that straight, you are the most despised of all to a white nationalist.
So all I'm thinking is "I don't want to land up like her".
felicia

Temecula, CA

#99075 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>Hell yeah its good. Put it on my FB page and got 145 likes and 97 comments so far.
Now this video could be interpreted in different ways, so I will have to ask as a concerned white person, if this was about the one world government, or some kneegrow fantasy liking to see white kids blown up?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99076 Sep 30, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman Empire as vast as it was was localized to a certain area of the earth today the whole earth is inhabited.So we see things happening on a global level.
Thats what I said. I didnt mean if they had CNN in the Roman empire only. But during those days. Probably shoulda just said if they had CNN 2000 years ago.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99077 Sep 30, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text> You are a MUDSHARK, get that straight, you are the most despised of all to a white nationalist.
So all I'm thinking is "I don't want to land up like her".
Is that a fear for you? You sound tempted.

;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99078 Sep 30, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Now this video could be interpreted in different ways, so I will have to ask as a concerned white person, if this was about the one world government, or some kneegrow fantasy liking to see white kids blown up?
Sigh. Didnt you notice they were ALL redheads?? It's about how mankind will always find some silly reason to hate.

Now WATCH IT AGAIN!!

This time without the 1985 soundtrack.

Level 8

BeeHavin Ohio

#99079 Sep 30, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Now this video could be interpreted in different ways, so I will have to ask as a concerned white person, if this was about the one world government, or some kneegrow fantasy liking to see white kids blown up?
I watched part of the video I'm not much into conspiracies so I am skeptical but with governments failing worldwide anything is possible
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99080 Sep 30, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hate to complain, but this one poster found it offensive and was thumbs downed by all the blacks
qUOTE:
This video was very discriminative toward redheads&#65279; and should be deleted. Think about it. Had the people in the video been Jewish or black this would not be allowed. It is plain bullshit that this be allowed.
Thats the whole point. Of how pointless hate is and that mankind will always find some dumb azz reason to be inhumane to each other. Had the people been black then the videos point would have been lost. It would have been a black on white holocaust thing. But we live in a world that it wouldnt matter even if there were no blacks, or jews, or gays, or anything. Man would still find a reason.

Oh, and LOTS of people find it offensive for one reason or another. Thats why I put it up, to see what y'all would say. Would it have been better if I put a Justin Bieber vid up for you guys?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#99082 Sep 30, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i think we do know. We just don't want to acknowledge it; because it means we are part of it. So we deliberately choose to ignore it. We are the most inhumane creatures on the planet. Instead of recognizing it and stepping up and trying to change, try to do better; we just point and hollar and put the blame elsewhere. "It wasn't ME! It was them! THOSE people are the ones to blame; look at THEM- they are the bad ones, not ME".
until they see that "yes it IS you"...then it'll just continue to be the same old same old. Same shyt, different day.
100% correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Blacks Wear Dreadlocks 2 min coretta 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 120,597
What's your favorite song from a traditionally ... 3 min Halle Berry Sister 178
American Blks are traitors to true Africans 6 min blak perfesser 5
Black Men want to see Black Women destroyed 6 min Guest 5
white and latino men are better in bed than bla... (Jan '11) 7 min Guest 86
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,232,717
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 32 min Don Barros Serrano 352
All women prefer white men 48 min TranshumanX 4,654
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 1 hr alex 177
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr SkyJack29 416
More from around the web