Are white women attracted to black men?

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#98502 Sep 28, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
The only REAL thing about Gloomhilda is that she says things and then denies she said them.
She's a liar.
She also makes threats.
She's haughty, mean, and very ignorant.
Those are the only real things about that dumb yeast infection.
well after reading some of these posts it looks like that's the standard for posting on topix.If you want to care about someone whom you don't know and probably don't want to know that's your priviledge personally I find it's is funny and boring but what the H
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98505 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!:) So how was the Aviation Museum? Your little boy like it?
There's a guy up the road who has those remote controlled planes; these things are something else! Fast as anything, and they go up so high its unbelievable. He makes them do all kinds of "tricks"; rolls, dives straight down and at last second pulls up, I love watching the dumb thing fly, lol...he tries to buzz my house as close as he can possibly get without running into the roof. He was out with them today and I thought of you and your family.Hope ya'll had a good day :)
I got stuck at home with the contractors today, so I couldn't make it to the rotacopter exhibit, but it's OK. My boy is getting spoiled on all that flying stuff. I need to hide the iPad, because he's found a way to download flight simulators. I passcode protected the thing, but that hasn't completely stopped him.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98506 Sep 28, 2013
-- and that damn dog!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98508 Sep 28, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
well after reading some of these posts it looks like that's the standard for posting on topix.If you want to care about someone whom you don't know and probably don't want to know that's your priviledge personally I find it's is funny and boring but what the H
There's a way to be civil.

People don't have to agree, but civility goes a long way. There is a way to discuss things without vulgarities, insults, hate, and ignorance. Some people cannot do this, because the carry a lot of anger and resentment in the first place. That's still OK, but AT LEAST be willing to understand your own BEARING (not yours personally) on any given situation if you choose to bring the baggage. Sometimes people don't understand, nor care about that concept, so they end up paying the consequences.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98509 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> You have a Jack Russel? I thought you only had cats. I have one too. He looks like a baby cow, lol. He's white with 3 big black circles on him, with a black face. He's a long legged one. And he has a severe case of Little Man Syndrome, lol.
He looks like a freaking Gremlin when he's pizzed off.:)
I never had a little dog before, always big dogs- shepards and collies mostly. And i don't really like little dogs; they usually yap non-stop and pee all over the place- which i hate. But I love this one. He isn't a yapper nor a pee-er but he is one hell of a protector.
We still have the cats. The dog we got a little over a month ago. He's a lot of fun and runs very fast. He's very playful and man can he leap. He's about 18 months old and was a rescue. He's got such a cute little puppy dog face. When we're alone and he's in the Kennel, he wails when I leave the room. They hate being left alone don't they?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98512 Sep 28, 2013
He's just now beginning to get along with the cats. At first we were a bit worried. It's taking time, but unlike on Topix, there has been no "fighting like cats and dogs".
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Ardsley, NY

#98516 Sep 28, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you beer belly bob if you do have a beer belly try working out do some exercises liftups pushup,situps and you might be able to get rid of that unsightly ugly beach ball belly
then maybe women will be able to get closer than 2 feet
Naa fug all dat man. Bring me wine, let me feast and be merry.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98518 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh my lord yes- they are very social little things and do not like being alone at all. Yes they run fast as the wind, and mine is hilarious because he leaps like a freaking gazelle or something when he runs! They are adorable, loyal little dogs; be careful though cause they are not very tolerant of little children. Kinda high strung little dogs.
Not long ago I took little "Roscoe" to the bar with me. The bartenders were cool with it, because they know me. I also said he's a service animal and in this city after you say that most people don't mind. Well, I'm sitting there watching baseball and drinking beer and he giving me those eyes. I can't take it anymore, so I pour him some beer out of my glass. He starts lapping it up. I poor him some more and he laps that up too. It a win win, because now I have a new drinking buddy. He doesn't get carded, so I don't think that law applies to canines.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98520 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>mine is like a little terrorist- and lord of the house- nobody gets past this one. He gets along with NO other dogs. He only gets along with a few people; he was abused when he was a puppy and its obvious from how he is with people- especially with men. Mr. Anti-social to the max. Lol..one time i was walking him and this great big friendly rottweiller bounded down to greet us and my dog, lol- i just dropped the leash cause i wasn't gonna even get in the middle of them. My little dog took off after that huge dog and the rottweiller turned tail and ran like hell back up to his house. It was funny as all get out!
That sounds funny blondegirl, but dogs of that breed need some social time with other dogs. It's VERY important. I think it helps them moodwise.

Was your dog a rescue? Ours was and he was afraid of men when we first got him too. In fact MANY of the dogs my family adopted as strays were afraid of adult men. They were fine with kids and women most of the time, but barked at men like me and some showed fear.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98530 Sep 28, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did get 2 tickets for speeding
Well judging by Geeks two violent angry posts towards women, I hardly think they were speeding tickets, more like assault and battery.
'bytch ho dog" and "glad you got raped and enjoyed it" usually indicates some strong aggressive hostility towards women.

If he thinks women enjoy rape I don't think "no" would suffice as a suitable answer from a woman, that would mean "yes" to him.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98532 Sep 28, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want know anything about you aisling posted some interesting stuff about you and the blonde of course I don't know if its true but if it is you must be a real prize there ceek
He is a PRIZE to Blonde, "bytch ho I'm going to slap u silly and rape you" "Oh Geek you are such a MAN so unlike the wimpy non rapist white men in my life, except for my dear ole dad".
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98535 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you, and i've tried! He didn't even get along with my other dogs. He wouldn't play with them or anything. He would tolerate them being in the house, but if they came anywhere near me he'd freak out. Turn into a gremlin, lol. He's old now and set in his ways, I guess he's just weird. I got him when he was 3. From a guy who got him from his boss - who had treated him like crap. The guy i got him from changed jobs and was never home to take care of him or play with him or do anything at all with him- and he kept the dog in a cage when he was gone. Somehow i got suckered into taking this dog home with me; I had no intention of taking in another dog! But i adored him from the second i saw him. He has not left my side ever since. Hes almost 11 now.
I think keeping dogs in cages all day can make them mean. They really need some kind of socialization.
My aunt used to keep dobermans when I was a kid. I remember them being the meanest, most barkingest dogs ever. They were anything but nice, but they stayed in kennels all day. No matter the weather, she kept them outdoors in the kennels by the garage. Nobody ever pet those dogs. You couldn't even approach the kennels. It's a wonder they ever got fed.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98539 Sep 28, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>you gotta be kidding. You, a fckin junkie talkin about someone not being a prize. Out of all the sht i've done in my life, being addicted to ANYTHING has NEVER been one of them. So on that note, compared to your dopefiend azz i am a prize.
Don't use drugs , never have.

'out of all the sheet you have done? I think I will take my chances with a drug addict as compared to a rapist.

I don't know what all those other things are, but that doesn't sound good.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98540 Sep 28, 2013

PROOF that "blondegirl" is a black boy....
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98541 Sep 28, 2013
Running across a lot of topix members thinking blonde is a black boy ,I'm not the only one.

NOw the lunatic kippy is carrying on a conversation with himself about dogs.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98542 Sep 28, 2013
If you ask me this does not sound like a real person, but a character, a female character from a black mans imagination.
A white nymphomaniac beer drinking white woman that is sexually available to all black men.

From his other fantasies, she sounds very similar.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98545 Sep 28, 2013
I mean lets ponder this, Is a fantasy about a white maid that likes humiliation, that far off from the character of blondgir216?
See the similiarities? He is richer then her, in a higher economic class, she is some welfare white chick with no class, swilling beer, with ten or was it six welfare white children, and upgraded to a black man.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98547 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, i know a few people who do the same thing to their dogs, and I think its terrible. No abuse is worse than neglect for an animal; they will forgive everything else but to not be loved or touched or talked too...they will turn into vicious creatures. And i can understand why. Its sad.
There are some types of abuse that might be worse. My mother adopted a chihuahua that was abandoned and had cigarette burns on her nose. She was one of the dogs that didn't like men. I really don't get why so many of the smaller dogs don't like males. I really hope the abuse isn't THAT widespread.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#98549 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus- don't you people listen to a goddamn word I say???
I'm not "available" to any man - except for ONE.
So I guess i'm his fantasy AND his reality!
Well now...ain't he the lucky one ;)
They don't listen.
They CAN'T.
It's not in them to do this.

For crying out loud we can't even discuss something as simple as our PETS without them vying for our attention.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#98551 Sep 28, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus- don't you people listen to a goddamn word I say???
I'm not "available" to any man - except for ONE.
So I guess i'm his fantasy AND his reality!
Well now...ain't he the lucky one ;)
He would have married your character by now IF your character were worth a sheet, but your character is pure trash.
No MAN in his right mind would marry a tramp character, they want a woman like their damn mother.
The mother would drop dead on the spot if her son brought home some tramp like your character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min concerned american 1,417,948
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 3 min Typical 124
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 10 min BLACKS R VILE APES 20
Hillary accuses Trump of racism in speech 15 min BLACKS R VILE APES 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Who 47,830
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 23 min barefoot2626 297
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 29 min Who 448
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr fluer 228
More from around the web