Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#97843 Sep 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She started making treats about some legal actions to some other posters. So I asked her a few questions. She couldn't answer. Later on she began to stalk me with some "Danish" musician friend. Lol. It turned out to be an overweight older amateur hornhonker and a truckdriver from the habour - who hardly could put two words together. Coz he was not even Danish. Sigh
Stop lying. No one is stalking you. No one is threatening any legal action but CANDAY and she has NO CASE. YOU are NOT an attorney and even if you were YOU ARE IN DENMARK, or maybe NOT. The rest of your post is just like the poster you are answering, full of nonsense. For someone who dated a black man, PIT seems to have given YOU a PASS. Talk about a bunch of MIXED NUTS......smh.....
canday

Wichita, KS

#97844 Sep 26, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you know what? Its been experience that you are correct. In fact, I can recall a long, long, long time ago being in a bad situation (with a wm);a very public situation and out of a hundred men who were walking by, 90% of them being white men- not one of them did a thing. Not one.
One man stepped up finally. And guess what. He was a great big giant of a black man. After he got involved, only then did a few white men stop. They didn't help, they just kinda stood there and watched.
Are you serious? I've been in situations were I've had car troubles and white men have always stopped to try and help me.In fact when my car got stuck in a snow both a white man and a black man helped get my car out.It was so cool to see 2 men of different races help me.White men have always offered to help me.Must be because of huge hooters.They were usually good looking too.I'm surprised,white men usually help out alot,well men in general.White men have always been very helpful to me in times of crisis.My psychiatrist is a white man and he is absolutely the best,he told me has back,he's helped me thru my situation the whole time.He is angel from heaven and I can talk to him whenever I want.Guess because I'm just blessed to be surrounded by loving people.
canday

Wichita, KS

#97845 Sep 26, 2013
I see my name is still stuck in somebody's gums.It's a shame someone can't get me off their minds while I'm at peace with my handsome man and unborn baby girl on the way I have way more to look forward to.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97846 Sep 26, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>A truckdriver? ha haha, did he speak a hundred different languages and travel the world also?
Savant and her make a good match, actually.
Savant and her are both idiots. I talked to Savant about books and stuff. But everytime I said something he didn't agree with he called me a Nazi, Breikvik or KKK . I'm done being polite.
No, that "Dane" was someone who had nine years elementary school. It's ok. It's just that Divine told everyone how educated he was. He has a truckcertificat. Sigh
canday

Wichita, KS

#97847 Sep 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. She started making treats about some legal actions to some other posters. So I asked her a few questions. She couldn't answer. Later on she began to stalk me with some "Danish" musician friend. Lol. It turned out to be an overweight older amateur hornhonker and a truckdriver from the habour - who hardly could put two words together. Coz he was not even Danish. Sigh
She did the same thing with me and was threatening me and my unborn baby girl.Showed my psychiatrist he said it's a criminal threat and can be prosecuted if she continued.Since then she's back down but I'm sure she's still reading my posts daily since she's been keeping up with my daily activities
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#97848 Sep 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know something Felicia?
Shame on me.
Shame on me for stooping to that level about Gloomhilda.
It's not something I normally do. I don't like to stoop to that level. I understand you white trashy racist types will go for anything, but I'm not going to do that. It's boring for me. I've done it before to her, but I don't really need to. I'm ... BETTER than that.
Same here Sambo, I realized too late that it was thoughtless for me to bring it up, but Then I thought, "Im better then that" and will try to make amends.
Then I realized what horrible despicable people liberals generally are, and had to listen to the screaming and wailing for a hundred posts, but expected NO BETTER FROM YOUR KIND.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97849 Sep 26, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
She did the same thing with me and was threatening me and my unborn baby girl.Showed my psychiatrist he said it's a criminal threat and can be prosecuted if she continued.Since then she's back down but I'm sure she's still reading my posts daily since she's been keeping up with my daily activities

Good you showed it. Don't let it stress you - there's nothing she can do to you.
I think she's crazy. I study law - so I told an old lawyer about some threads she made to another poster - not me. He said what I expected. Never in a lifetime she can do anything at all. She's not too smart.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#97850 Sep 26, 2013
There is no LOYALTY in your kind, in that Christian Newsom white liberal case, the children were tortured by blacks for three days, bleach poured down their mouths, suffocated in a trash bag still alive, any FAUWLKING conservative mother would be screaming her head off, but not that white liberal bytch, "WELL RACE relations are more important then my daughter suffering, race is no factor, a white could have just as easily murdered my daughter"

YOU ARE EVEN INCAPABLE OF LOVING YOUR OWN WHITE CHILDREN.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#97854 Sep 26, 2013
felicia wrote:
<quoted text>Same here Sambo, I realized too late that it was thoughtless for me to bring it up, but Then I thought, "Im better then that" and will try to make amends.
Then I realized what horrible despicable people liberals generally are, and had to listen to the screaming and wailing for a hundred posts, but expected NO BETTER FROM YOUR KIND.
You have absolutely NO idea of what my kind is, so don't pretend to know.

Location hidden

#97855 Sep 26, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that YOU followed my name into this thread again, eh? WHO is stalking WHO? IF you had a case, you'd have filed it but YOU know you are full of nonsense. Considering your posts all over this forum and the lies YOU have told, don't expect any more help from the mods. They have YOUR number like the rest of us sane posters do. It was YOU who tried to post my personal details NOT vice versa. Too bad that your source is so unreliable, eh? NOW, WHEN can I expect that SUMMONS and COMPLAINT again?........right......smh.. ...Keep lying, CANDAY.

[email protected]
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97856 Sep 26, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that YOU followed my name into this thread again, eh? WHO is stalking WHO? IF you had a case, you'd have filed it but YOU know you are full of nonsense. Considering your posts all over this forum and the lies YOU have told, don't expect any more help from the mods. They have YOUR number like the rest of us sane posters do. It was YOU who tried to post my personal details NOT vice versa. Too bad that your source is so unreliable, eh? NOW, WHEN can I expect that SUMMONS and COMPLAINT again?........right......smh.. ...Keep lying, CANDAY.
[email protected]
Loooooooool! smh over and over.... And over. You haven't got the slightest knowledge of how the law works. Otherwise you'd never express yourself like you do. OMG.
Why sit here and lie you're a lawyer. GOSH !
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#97857 Sep 26, 2013
felicia wrote:
There is no LOYALTY in your kind, in that Christian Newsom white liberal case, the children were tortured by blacks for three days, bleach poured down their mouths, suffocated in a trash bag still alive, any FAUWLKING conservative mother would be screaming her head off, but not that white liberal bytch, "WELL RACE relations are more important then my daughter suffering, race is no factor, a white could have just as easily murdered my daughter"
Settle down, settle down white trashy skank.

Josh Powell, a white man murdered his white wife and took and axe to his own little white boys to keep them from talking about it to a social worker before torching the house with himself and the kids inside. Don't EVER come here to lay on such B.S. when you know who is killing children. Don't play that game here.

The Powell case has been one of the most notorious and horrific events in recent memory, so lets not play cat and mouse over who is more evil. Hate all you want to. Burn in hell with it for all I care, but don't come here trying to stir up something that is only going to smack your trifling ass back in the face.

Location hidden

#97858 Sep 26, 2013
[email protected] S

You'll only succeed when my posts disappear....Too funny.......smh.....
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#97860 Sep 26, 2013
felicia wrote:
Oh and speaking of conservative, white, mothers, we used to live next door to two such families.
In family number 1 we never saw the mother. The abusive father kept her indoors, beat the living hell out of her, and eventually, molested the daughters. Uh, NO! The mother wasn't screaming.

In family number 2 this skank let her boyfriend take care of the baby. Well, the idiot got so mad because he couldn't make the baby stop crying. To put it to sleep he taped its mouth, nose, and eyes shut. According to the newspaper story, he really thought this would work. No need to tell you what the result of that was. If I'm not mistaken he got 25 to life. Nevertheless, they are ALL white trashy people. Do you hate all white people now you disgusting ignorant SKANK!

Think REAL hard about this next time before sounding off so stupidly about how good mothers are just because they are white and conservative.

How many aliases is this for you anyway?

Location hidden

#97861 Sep 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Loooooooool! smh over and over.... And over. You haven't got the slightest knowledge of how the law works. Otherwise you'd never express yourself like you do. OMG.
Why sit here and lie you're a lawyer. GOSH !
I have no reason to lie, unlike YOU. Now, put up or shut up. You know this fake DANE I am supposed to be befriending? Bring him in, k?
canday

Wichita, KS

#97862 Sep 26, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, i'm serious as a heart attack, lol. That was just one situation though. But on the average its been black men who have helped me more than white men when i needed some serious help. By far. I'm not talking about just being polite- ie: holding doors, helping load or unload the truck, little stuff like that all men offer to help me out- help which i usually politely decline. But when it comes to serious issues, its been white men who have caused the problems and its not been any white men offering a hand. And i've never asked them to anyway. I don't have a problem with white men- I just answered that dumbazz post earlier! and i wish i hadn't have bothered
Oh well I've had all races of men but mostly white men and even women hep me when I as in a situation maybe just been lucky.I guess it's good that anybody is there to help out regardless of race.
felicia

Los Angeles, CA

#97863 Sep 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down, settle down white trashy skank.
Well at least you dropped the classy act which was so unreal, this is more like it.
Except I have the TRUTH, you have LIES.

QUOTE;Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit violent crime against a white person than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery." (If decent black folks have trouble hailing a cab, and they do, these numbers may help explain it.)

Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#97864 Sep 26, 2013
Isn't it just like dumb white trash to cherry pick any news story about a black person and use it as an excuse to hate EVERYONE black?

This absent-minded Felicia has REALLY conjured up some idea that liberal white women and blacks are responsible for some random crime that happened to a child, because it was white.

If that isn't a recipe for neurosis I don't know what is.

Location hidden

#97865 Sep 26, 2013
One last note, LoonyLou. IF you plan on becoming a lawyer, you might wish to clean up your trashy presentation. IF ANYONE is a fake counselor it is YOU. Too funny......smh......

RATE AWAY, K?

*chuckles*

*poof*
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#97866 Sep 26, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to lie, unlike YOU. Now, put up or shut up. You know this fake DANE I am supposed to be befriending? Bring him in, k?
NEVER trust anything these people say Divine. They hate too much. All they do is lie. If you sprinkle them with holy water they'll sizzle. That's how genuine they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are LATINO men so FREAKIN SEXY? (Dec '09) 3 min Elbori86 81
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 min Istimn 45
affirmative action should be banned. (Aug '15) 5 min The Superior Axe 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,534,529
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 9 min Black Zilla 148
This young black man is officially leaving this... 40 min Paul 49
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 43 min The Unmoved Axe 7
Racism in America 2 hr revolving doors 543
This young black man is officially back 6 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
More from around the web