Are white women attracted to black men?

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Los Angeles, CA

#97483 Sep 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
San Francisco is hardly all gay and if you look up the demographics you wouldn't be making a class A fool out of yourself.....
And exactly what have you taught us Ms. Divine? Your daughter was murdered in Oakland California, What does that tell me?
Lesson learned, not to have my children living in Oakland California.
But you liberals NEVER LEARN, that is why you are the ones murdered, NOT US.
So YES we do learn.

We are more concerned with the survival of our white children then some fantasy diversity program.

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97485 Sep 25, 2013
Ask anybody around the world which is the gayest place in America, they automatically list San Francisco, not Los Angeles, so by perception, you certainly made a name for yourselves.

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97487 Sep 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> psychiatry is a bullshyt profession first off. Based on the current trendy opinion of the day; nothing scientific about it. Some yoyo with a degree handing out prescriptions and charging an arm and a leg to do it. Secondly; I am a girl and i have blonde hair. I don't just use blondegirl as a name in here; i use it everywhere. Has nothing to do with advertising or desirability or anything else.
so you fail. again.
Only because your fully conscious mind is in denial, your subconscious mind is something entirely different.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#97488 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>California
Nearly 200,000 Californians have contracted HIV/AIDS and nearly 90,000 have died since the epidemic began in the early 1980s.
California ranks second in the nation in cumulative AIDS cases at 157,719, surpassed only by New York.
Approximately 109,000 Californians are HIV-positive, among whom 69,728 are living with AIDS.
More than 60% of Californians living with HIV reside in Los Angeles County or the San Francisco Bay Area.
LINK??????? HIV/AIDS is not just a gay disease or have you been living under a rock and that is why you chose the name PIT o Sorrow?

*smirks*
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97489 Sep 25, 2013
Why not write Blondegranny that's closer to the truth. Lmao

Location hidden

#97491 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>And exactly what have you taught us Ms. Divine? Your daughter was murdered in Oakland California, What does that tell me?
Lesson learned, not to have my children living in Oakland California.
But you liberals NEVER LEARN, that is why you are the ones murdered, NOT US.
So YES we do learn.
We are more concerned with the survival of our white children then some fantasy diversity program.
People are murdered all over cities/towns in all 50 states and worldwide too. Did you survey all of the victims of the Aurora CO movie theater shooting to see if they were all LIBERALS? You're logic is as skewed as most of your posts here are. Also your misuse of certain words in the English language gives me a good idea exactly WHO you are. Now, if you wish to sign out of this additional account of yours and post under your usual name I will address you as I usually do, k? It's usually you same clowns who immediately zoom in on my daughter's murder the minute I put your foolish logic to the burner. Don't be a coward. Come out an play under your usual screen name......:)

Location hidden

#97493 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
Ask anybody around the world which is the gayest place in America, they automatically list San Francisco, not Los Angeles, so by perception, you certainly made a name for yourselves.
There are plenty of ignorant and illiterate people populating the world of which YOU are one. Enjoy your BLISS, k?

Location hidden

#97494 Sep 25, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>what do you know about men you don't have a clue.you think men should fit messed up view of what a man should be-give me a break
Sure, what would you like BROKEN?

Wax on, wax off.....

*snickers*

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97495 Sep 25, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Tells us that she suffered a terrible tragic loss and you are a fcking azzhole bytch and a half for bringing it up in the first place and you are even worse for using her loss to somehow justify your idiotic hate filled thoughts.
go pizz up a rope you fcktard
Faulty logic, We have to publish these black on white crimes for the good of humankind, not because we are insensitive towards the persons loss, but because It saves other peoples children, the GOOD outweighs the BAD.

Location hidden

#97496 Sep 25, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Kresten Sørensen. Is his name. He plays music as well. Go figure;)
And I have NO idea who that is so he must have me confused with someone else. Sorry. I might know his screen name but I don't know him otherwise and certainly he has never laid eyes on me to ascertain what I do or don't need waxed. IF he knows me how do I wear my hair. I haven't changed the style in over 40 years and what colour is it?....Happy trivia trudging......:)

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97497 Sep 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of ignorant and illiterate people populating the world of which YOU are one. Enjoy your BLISS, k?
And this is basically every one of your posts, you have to resort to name calling because your arguments are WEAK.

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97499 Sep 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
People are murdered all over cities/towns in all 50 states and worldwide too. Did you survey all of the victims of the Aurora CO movie theater shooting to see if they were all LIBERALS? You're logic is as skewed as most of your posts here are. Also your misuse of certain words in the English language gives me a good idea exactly WHO you are. Now, if you wish to sign out of this additional account of yours and post under your usual name I will address you as I usually do, k? It's usually you same clowns who immediately zoom in on my daughter's murder the minute I put your foolish logic to the burner. Don't be a coward. Come out an play under your usual screen name......:)
Well name the Account?
Name the screen name, and I will.
Frankly I have no idea what you are talking about.

Location hidden

#97500 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>Faulty logic, We have to publish these black on white crimes for the good of humankind, not because we are insensitive towards the persons loss, but because It saves other peoples children, the GOOD outweighs the BAD.
YOU obviously have NO idea what you are blithering on about and YOU used my daughter's murder as a slam NOT because you were trying to do anything other than to try to injure me but, once again, YOU FAIL. Lowlife trash like you can't injure anyone but yourselves and usually by opening your mouths at the wrong time and in the wrong place. YOU feel secure behind a computer screen but you may not be as safe there as you think. Topix has had to give up information on other poster's accounts and IPs before. Tread lightly, k?...Just sayin'.....

Location hidden

#97502 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
<quoted text> And this is basically every one of your posts, you have to resort to name calling because your arguments are WEAK.
IF you weren't such a coward you wouldn't have posted anything about my daughter. IF anyone's arguments are weak, they are YOURS. As I said, enjoy your BLISS, k? Worry about your karma later......:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#97503 Sep 25, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually showing disrespect for WW by revealing intimate details, very explicit. You post pictures of them like they're some caddle. No one is dumb here, you're jealouse of WM. I'm not saying all BM are like that. But after reading on here I couldn't give a damn, I don't want to find out. I've even seen you giving WM advice how to find a WW. Anyone who disrespects WM generally - disrespects my white father. You're so full of repressed hate for WM. All your white Queen BS. We don't call eachother Kangs and Queenz. After all we are less rachet and WM demand more from themselves and don't exaggerate thier achievements. There're prob more narcissistic BM. If you EVER think WW should be on your side against WM. I will fight you till the end - coz my beloved father is white. I can see a lot of you IRBM on this forum and what your small games are all about. Even my father was never against IR marriages. But I'm gonna tell him what I found out about you. FU.
You're taking this place too seriously.

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97505 Sep 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have NO idea who that is so he must have me confused with someone else. Sorry. I might know his screen name but I don't know him otherwise and certainly he has never laid eyes on me to ascertain what I do or don't need waxed. IF he knows me how do I wear my hair. I haven't changed the style in over 40 years and what colour is it?....Happy trivia trudging......:)
You published a picture of your house before, nice house by the way.
But like I said your arguments are weak, publishing a picture of your house was merely saying " see I live in a nice house, so my arguments are worthy "

Doesn't work for me.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97506 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
<quoted text> And this is basically every one of your posts, you have to resort to name calling because your arguments are WEAK.
Yes ok. But if she lost her daughter it shouldn't be brought up. I think. It's not her fault and now let her daughter rest in peace. That's the best.

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97509 Sep 25, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you weren't such a coward you wouldn't have posted anything about my daughter. IF anyone's arguments are weak, they are YOURS. As I said, enjoy your BLISS, k? Worry about your karma later......:)
If I believed in Karma? Some superstitious religious belief, so far my Karma has been good , thank-you.
Aren't you native American, Lakow or something? Maybe if I pray to some of my spirit relatives that have inhabited the trees maybe that might work?

Location hidden

#97510 Sep 25, 2013
pit o sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>Well name the Account?
Name the screen name, and I will.
Frankly I have no idea what you are talking about.
Oh, YOU know but I am not playing this little mind game with you. YOU aren't important enough and you've already made a big enough fool out of yourself. As I said, enjoy your BLISS.....*click*

“SOMEBODIES TWIN SISTER”

Level 1

Los Angeles, CA

#97512 Sep 25, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ok. But if she lost her daughter it shouldn't be brought up. I think. It's not her fault and now let her daughter rest in peace. That's the best.
I disagree, then we shouldn't publish or bring up any bodies daughters death if it shouldn't be brought up, do you think the white farmers in south Africa want their families pictured murdered and slaughtered?
Has to be done..
graphic pictures are insensitive, but they hit home.
We don't do that to be mean........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black male who was granted a heart transplant d... (Apr '15) 4 min T-BOS 2
Good morning my melanin-appropriate Human frien... 4 min Denigrade 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,684,297
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Wondering 51
LOL! Look at this white girl. 12 min Denigrade 15
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 13 min Joey 24
What's new with OJ SIMPSON ?? (May '12) 17 min Denigrade 15
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 51 min Paul 157
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr KIP 28
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Paul 122