Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#97043 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know all the phrases. In English as well.

I'm aware of all the things ppl misunderstand, it's practically everything they disagree with - according to you. As I can see there are certain behaviors you find inacceptable . But strangely enough you don't find the same behaviors inacceptable as long as ppl agree with you. Now I hope you get your small kicks when you post your little stories about WW.

You're just an exhibitionistic pervert..
More name-calling. Tsk-tsk-tsk.

I seriously doubt that if you accurately understood the meaning of the word "pervert," you would think that I deserve it.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#97050 Sep 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't understand and never will. Talk about hypocritical!

She gets on you for disrespecting women (which I've never seen you do) and goes on and on about how terrible you are; yet she seems to think its perfectly fine to disrespect me by calling me every nasty vile name she can come up with based on nothing but a choice i've made that she doesn't agree with. And then when i react to being called those names; she uses my reaction to further disrespect me and justify the name calling! Now how does that make any sense at all?

She complains about bm and how they supposedly treat women; yet she treats women in here worse than any man does.
Precisely, my dear. She is, at the end of the day, a Supreme Scandinavian Troll.

She cannot see it, but that's what she is.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97052 Sep 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't understand and never will. Talk about hypocritical! She gets on you for disrespecting women (which I've never seen you do) and goes on and on about how terrible you are; yet she seems to think its perfectly fine to disrespect me by calling me every nasty vile name she can come up with based on nothing but a choice i've made that she doesn't agree with. And then when i react to being called those names; she uses my reaction to further disrespect me and justify the name calling! Now how does that make any sense at all? She complains about bm and how they supposedly treat women; yet she treats women in here worse than any man does.
Projection. You accused I think it was Aisling of having sex with dogs . You descriped the whole "scenario". It's because you are a dog yourself. And depraved. Pfjoewwwww!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97053 Sep 22, 2013
Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
He is obviously a sexual deviant. Best to ignore him.
Yes, it's true.
dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#97055 Sep 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>we don't have affirmative action in this country like u niccuz do in amerika......
they lowered the military entrance test pass mark to allow a female kneegro like u to get in.......
You're one lost and bitter soul, aren't you felon?

What happened, did you try to enlist into the British military and they told you, you weren't eligible because of your felony?! Poor thang!

bawahahahahaha!!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Hidden Location

#97056 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection. You accused I think it was Aisling of having sex with dogs . You descriped the whole "scenario". It's because you are a dog yourself. And depraved. Pfjoewwwww!
Tofla nra 3and'ha rou7
hhhhh

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#97057 Sep 22, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh.
Which part of go fk your self can't you understand from the Blondie?
Don't you realize she views you as inferior and a pedo?
When last did you register on the sex offenders register?
Is this why you are stalking a woman who has refused and expelled your advances?
There is definitely some sort of mental impairment going on with Masud. There can be no other explanation.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97059 Sep 22, 2013
Leyla 22 wrote:
<quoted text>Tofla nra 3and'ha rou7
hhhhh
Kus um abuki ya sharamuda kberi. Sakr tomak ya magnuni? Shou bedik! Huh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97060 Sep 22, 2013
Leyla 22 wrote:
<quoted text>Tofla nra 3and'ha rou7
hhhhh
You don't need to hide your location. It's a tagine on your avatar right. It's MOROCCO !
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#97061 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>I've alwayz admitted that this is the planet of the kneegroid apes.........but wot will the aliens make of u blak b*st*rds?.........
Aliens? Is that what goes through your feeble mind?? What aliens will think??

LMAO @ this hybrid clown.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#97062 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
More name-calling. Tsk-tsk-tsk.
I seriously doubt that if you accurately understood the meaning of the word "pervert," you would think that I deserve it.
Third rate minds commonly resort to name calling and personal insults in the place of arguments.
dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#97063 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>I wouldn't enlist in either UK or US military becoz neither country is worth fighting for - both r KNEEGROID societies now........
....so they can have as many niccuz in their armies as they like - you're just cannon fodder to them.......u r a mug for joining.........
Oh, stop making lame excuses and go and cuddle with your dolly!

lol

Level 2

Hidden Location

#97064 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Kus um abuki ya sharamuda kberi. Sakr tomak ya magnuni? Shou bedik! Huh
pffff heda gmak bzaaaaaffff hhhhh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97066 Sep 22, 2013
Leyla 22 wrote:
<quoted text> pffff heda gmak bzaaaaaffff hhhhh
At least get your sentences right and masculinum and femininum. Lmao
Who taught you that Kebabarabic. Lol

Level 2

Hidden Location

#97067 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to hide your location. It's a tagine on your avatar right. It's MOROCCO !
Euwwww yaa lateeef om hun gor maroc ?
Ente a7la habla wallah hhhhh.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97069 Sep 22, 2013
Leyla 22 wrote:
<quoted text>Euwwww yaa lateeef om hun gor maroc ?
Ente a7la habla wallah hhhhh.
Ma smuka ya habibati anti? Anti 1 rabbat bayt Maghrebiya. Ya ayeb aleki imsi al bayt. Lmao

Level 2

Hidden Location

#97070 Sep 22, 2013
gmah nageb bwa7 tmainit hadak tajine hhhhh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97072 Sep 22, 2013
Leyla 22 wrote:
gmah nageb bwa7 tmainit hadak tajine hhhhh
Ana habla? Lol
Shukran, ayna taskun?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#97073 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>aliens r real mah nicca.......its a new paradigm.........
And they're blonde haired and blue eyed right mah coolie?
CEEK

Melrose Park, IL

#97075 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>I wouldn't enlist in either UK or US military becoz neither country is worth fighting for - both r KNEEGROID societies now........
....so they can have as many niccuz in their armies as they like - you're just cannon fodder to them.......u r a mug for joining.........
this coming from a asian.....HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The SINGULARITY IS HERE!!!!!!! 31 min MX21000B12 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 1,520,286
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,545
Why are the voices of white men so high pitched? 1 hr Ben 39
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr Ben 458
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 hr Bottom Slut 211
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 1 hr Evo Lution 215
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 78
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 2 hr Ttt 102
White peoples obsession with the original people! 2 hr coretta 44
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 3 hr IT IS I 191
More from around the web