Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#97025 Sep 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>ebonics ha?........ok, no sweat son.......
why are you even talking to me? you're irrelevant SON! lol :)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97026 Sep 22, 2013
http://youtu.be/eZuNGc1a0Ak
9:18 "Come on sexy lady". I think that's Harrisson's white twinbrother. Lmao
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97027 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No. She is actually a Beautiful White Queen and you would do well to start speaking more respectfully to her.

You're actually showing disrespect for WW by revealing intimate details, very explicit. You post pictures of them like they're some caddle. No one is dumb here, you're jealouse of WM. I'm not saying all BM are like that. But after reading on here I couldn't give a damn, I don't want to find out. I've even seen you giving WM advice how to find a WW. Anyone who disrespects WM generally - disrespects my white father. You're so full of repressed hate for WM. All your white Queen BS. We don't call eachother Kangs and Queenz. After all we are less rachet and WM demand more from themselves and don't exaggerate thier achievements. There're prob more narcissistic BM. If you EVER think WW should be on your side against WM. I will fight you till the end - coz my beloved father is white. I can see a lot of you IRBM on this forum and what your small games are all about. Even my father was never against IR marriages. But I'm gonna tell him what I found out about you. FU.

Harrisson
Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#97028 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually showing disrespect for WW by revealing intimate details, very explicit. You post pictures of them like they're some caddle. No one is dumb here, you're jealouse of WM. I'm not saying all BM are like that.

But after reading on here I couldn't give a damn, I don't want to find out. I've even seen you giving WM advice how to find a WW.

Anyone who disrespects WM generally - disrespects my white father. You're so full of repressed hate for WM. All your white Queen BS.

We don't call eachother Kangs and Queenz. After all we are less rachet....
Holla, Holla!

LouLou's straight trippin' off a Shot Caller...
Cuz me & my homie Robin's rollin' like a Baller:

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/35/618x541/music-mtv-v...

Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala
A caller gettin laid tonight

Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY...

*pauses CD*

"ThatsWhatI'mTalkinBoutNo meSane?!!!"
;o)

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#97029 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Holla, Holla!
LouLou's straight trippin' off a Shot Caller...
Cuz me & my homie Robin's rollin' like a Baller:
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/35/618x541/music-mtv-v...
Twenty inch blades -- on the Impala
A caller gettin laid tonight
Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY...
*pauses CD*
"ThatsWhatI'mTalkinBoutNo meSane?!!!"
;o)
Harrisson, you're killing me! LOL

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Hidden Location

#97030 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>my nose is straight - not a flat nicca gorilla nose with flared gorilla nostrils........
heda gmak bzaaaaf
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97031 Sep 22, 2013
Listen Harrisson. I don't care what you have to say. But there'd be a lot of WW like me who woun't let you get away with your small hateful games. Lmao
1. You can cry racism.
2. You can try to pretend you want to uplift White Queens or whatever you call them.
3. You can open for the hot and cold water. We know what's it all about. You're an insecure womanizer. And you think you can play with WMs daughters and make a fool of them.
I'm not saying every BM would do that. IDK.
4. You're an oversexed BM who never truely engaged in a relationship. Unmarried and childless. And only talk about your perverted fascination for fat WW.
5. F.U.

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Hidden Location

#97032 Sep 22, 2013
sunkissedluv wrote:
most of my white girl friends in the industry only date black men. I dated a white guy once and not one got why lol weird right? I've noticed when then like them its all they go for and nothing else.
Parle vous Anglaise ?

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#97033 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Listen Harrisson. I don't care what you have to say. But there'd be a lot of WW like me who woun't let you get away with your small hateful games. Lmao
1. You can cry racism.
2. You can try to pretend you want to uplift White Queens or whatever you call them.
3. You can open for the hot and cold water. We know what's it all about. You're an insecure womanizer. And you think you can play with WMs daughters and make a fool of them.
I'm not saying every BM would do that. IDK.
4. You're an oversexed BM who never truely engaged in a relationship. Unmarried and childless. And only talk about your perverted fascination for fat WW.
5. F.U.
Do I sense some pent-up anger and frustration, Loulou?

It's almost as if you're coming to the realization that in the USA, our Blondes really ARE better in almost every way.

Bigger...Sexier...more Loving...less Hateful...better Cooks, and so on...

http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/9232...

And we are here to cherish them. In the end, LOVE will always triumph over hate, Loulou.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97034 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I sense some pent-up anger and frustration, Loulou?
It's almost as if you're coming to the realization that in the USA, our Blondes really ARE better in almost every way.
Bigger...Sexier...more Loving...less Hateful...better Cooks, and so on...
http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/9232...
And we are here to cherish them. In the end, LOVE will always triumph over hate, Loulou.
You were in your age not able to have a steady and lasting relationship. All you have are fat white X-gfs. Whom you post pictures of and describe in an unmannered way. That's not LOVE. Lmao
That's hysterical inferiority, bragging and womazing . A lowend womanizer. Lol
You seriously hate WM. And think all of them are looking for jobs in Angola. Fine, but you're a BM who has eaten too much white bread.
It's not love to treat women how you do.
You're a trap I'd never fall into along with a whole lot of other WW. You just want those fat WW coz they don't demand much and are willing to do what a whole lot of things other women will not.( including your own educated BW ). Those women you've been with allowed you to step all over them.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#97035 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You were in your age not able to have a steady and lasting relationship. All you have are fat white X-gfs. Whom you post pictures of and describe in an unmannered way. That's not LOVE. Lmao

That's hysterical inferiority, bragging and womazing . A lowend womanizer. Lol

You seriously hate WM. And think all of them are looking for jobs in Angola..
No, I don't, cupcake. You know that I am smarter than that.

I just don't have any use for dumb, racist fools like Raptors, Masud, Leroy, GrouchoMarxist, et al. But why would I hate a genuinely first-class, highly intelligent, successful WM like Elon Musk - someone who is genuinely making life better for the rest of us?

Men like that should be saluted, not hated.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#97036 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>I like this clip from the film True Romance where Dennis Hopper talks about niccuz in Sicily......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xqvfRYETTsYXX

kneegros, niccuz, blak, spade, spook, gorilla nostrils........
Love us or hate us you can't ignore us.

Same can't be said about your kind.

I'd rather be infamous then not acknowledged at all.

Eurasian? Whateva.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97037 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't, cupcake. You know that I am smarter than that.
I just don't have any use for dumb, racist fools like Raptors, Masud, Leroy, GrouchoMarxist, et al. But why would I hate a genuinely first-class, highly intelligent, successful WM like Elon Musk - someone who is genuinely making life better for the rest of us?
Men like that should be saluted, not hated.
So you feel it's alright to post pics of fat WW as some kind of feverish obssession?
I have no respect for how you keep posting pictures of the same women constantly and how you sometimes descripe them. I here by mean how you descripe your experiences with them. It's not 1-2 times you do it. It's very often you do it. I don't see that as being smart.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#97038 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you feel it's alright to post pics of fat WW as some kind of feverish obssession?

I have no respect for how you keep posting pictures of the same women constantly and how you sometimes descripe them...
Loulou, I cannot respect the way you continue to call them "fat WW." I have explained to you that in the English language, it's generally RUDE to use that "f" word.

"Plump" is more polite. "Heavy" or "overweight" is also more polite. Even "chunky" or "obese" (medical term) sounds better than the words you use.

Please think about the way YOU sometimes describe these ladies. It's not respectful at all.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97039 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Loulou, I cannot respect the way you continue to call them "fat WW." I have explained to you that in the English language, it's generally RUDE to use that "f" word.
"Plump" is more polite. "Heavy" or "overweight" is also more polite. Even "chunky" or "obese" (medical term) sounds better than the words you use.
Please think about the way YOU sometimes describe these ladies. It's not respectful at all.
You're too smooth and no one can tell you anything. You've been posting those pics for years. And showed your disrespect. You've only got the same standard mechanical answers. You turn things against me, when I tell you. One thing at the time . It might very well in your world be offensive to call someone fat. But it cannot justify YOUR sick behavior. It must be some kind of BM behavior - refuse to take any advise or listen to others. You cannot attack me or others for what you've been doing for so many years. And that is you use and degrade women. I can tell you if someone posted my pic over and over - though I'm not fat. I'd not be happy. And you do it to fit your agenda. You only need one excuse and then you go off posting - that's not helping those women.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#97040 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too smooth and no one can tell you anything. You've been posting those pics for years. And showed your disrespect. You've only got the same standard mechanical answers.

You turn things against me, when I tell you. One thing at the time . It might very well in your world be offensive to call someone fat. But it cannot justify YOUR sick behavior. It must be some kind of BM behavior - refuse to take any advise or listen to others.

You cannot attack me or others for what you've been doing for so many years. And that is you use and degrade women. I can tell you if someone posted my pic over and over - though I'm not fat. I'd not be happy. And you do it to fit your agenda. You only need one excuse and then you go off posting - that's not helping those women.
I think you misunderstand this forum, cupcake. we are here to chitchat, debate, enjoy ourselves, have fun, etc.

But it's no fun to have angry WM posters denouncing WW who love us as "coalburners" or "mudsharks" or using racist language like "wigger" to describe them - I believe you've used language like that too, haven't you?? And you are also happy to stand by while vicious racists hurl insults at these WW. Now THAT is what I really call "degrading women."

I refused to quietly accept those vile insults for anonymous WW whose only "crime" was loving us, and so I began affectionately calling them Beautiful White Queens. The nasty, insulting racist names haven't stopped in the 5 years I've been posting here... so I really see no need to stop praising these women.

As for use of the pictures...well, it's sometimes better to *show* people what you mean, rather than to try and explain it. In the English language we say "A picture is worth a thousand words."

I hope you understand things better now.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97042 Sep 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you misunderstand this forum, cupcake. we are here to chitchat, debate, enjoy ourselves, have fun, etc.
But it's no fun to have angry WM posters denouncing WW who love us as "coalburners" or "mudsharks" or using racist language like "wigger" to describe them - I believe you've used language like that too, haven't you?? And you are also happy to stand by while vicious racists hurl insults at these WW. Now THAT is what I really call "degrading women."
I refused to quietly accept those vile insults for anonymous WW whose only "crime" was loving us, and so I began affectionately calling them Beautiful White Queens. The nasty, insulting racist names haven't stopped in the 5 years I've been posting here... so I really see no need to stop praising these women.
As for use of the pictures...well, it's sometimes better to *show* people what you mean, rather than to try and explain it. In the English language we say "A picture is worth a thousand words."
I hope you understand things better now.
Yes, I know all the phrases. In English as well.
I'm aware of all the things ppl misunderstand, it's practically everything they disagree with - according to you. As I can see there are certain behaviors you find inacceptable . But strangely enough you don't find the same behaviors inacceptable as long as ppl agree with you. Now I hope you get your small kicks when you post your little stories about WW. You're just an exhibitionistic pervert . And it's not doing those fat WW any good. Call it what you like. Love or whatever.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#97043 Sep 22, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know all the phrases. In English as well.

I'm aware of all the things ppl misunderstand, it's practically everything they disagree with - according to you. As I can see there are certain behaviors you find inacceptable . But strangely enough you don't find the same behaviors inacceptable as long as ppl agree with you. Now I hope you get your small kicks when you post your little stories about WW.

You're just an exhibitionistic pervert..
More name-calling. Tsk-tsk-tsk.

I seriously doubt that if you accurately understood the meaning of the word "pervert," you would think that I deserve it.

Harrisson
Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#97050 Sep 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't understand and never will. Talk about hypocritical!

She gets on you for disrespecting women (which I've never seen you do) and goes on and on about how terrible you are; yet she seems to think its perfectly fine to disrespect me by calling me every nasty vile name she can come up with based on nothing but a choice i've made that she doesn't agree with. And then when i react to being called those names; she uses my reaction to further disrespect me and justify the name calling! Now how does that make any sense at all?

She complains about bm and how they supposedly treat women; yet she treats women in here worse than any man does.
Precisely, my dear. She is, at the end of the day, a Supreme Scandinavian Troll.

She cannot see it, but that's what she is.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#97052 Sep 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't understand and never will. Talk about hypocritical! She gets on you for disrespecting women (which I've never seen you do) and goes on and on about how terrible you are; yet she seems to think its perfectly fine to disrespect me by calling me every nasty vile name she can come up with based on nothing but a choice i've made that she doesn't agree with. And then when i react to being called those names; she uses my reaction to further disrespect me and justify the name calling! Now how does that make any sense at all? She complains about bm and how they supposedly treat women; yet she treats women in here worse than any man does.
Projection. You accused I think it was Aisling of having sex with dogs . You descriped the whole "scenario". It's because you are a dog yourself. And depraved. Pfjoewwwww!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 2 min zeze 29
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min San Souci 1,704,078
Gay Couple Share Kiss On Live TV, Social Media ... 4 min The Lovable Axe 10
Whites are God. 7 min The Lovable Axe 5
White people GO AWAY 8 min Redefined 168
Florida school shooter and THX 10 min Yisraelite Suprem... 40
"Patriot"/"KIR SUCKA" is DEFINITELY a homosexua... 19 min The Patriot 3
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 3 hr TranshumanX 140
Negro Panther Film 4 hr Paul 44
it must really suck being black! 4 hr Year 33