Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#96951 Sep 20, 2013
Psy Doc wrote:
A Coal Burner Tale:
I worked once at a women's shelter. One day, we got a call from the Police to ask if we had any spaces available as a woman needed emergency accommodation due to a domestic violence incident, we did and we told the Police to send her over.
The woman arrives soon after. The woman's buck had given her a black eye and suspected fractured jaw and she was afraid for her life but refused to press charges against it. We had no space for the kids so they were taken to a relative's place. Although we dealt with several sows, we had never had a coalburner at the shelter before and it perplexed a lot of us that worked there.
In the first few days, I spent a lot of time with her and would often check up on her and have a coffee with her. In my conversations, I found her to be very intelligent but also naive and sheltered. From what I understand she came from quite a well to do family but after she began dating her buck, her parents disowned her. At the time I was a recovering liberal and I initially felt sorry for her, I should have known better. Kate stayed at the shelter for a few days before her buck, whom I'll call Rahim came for visiting hours. Now due to the fact she had not pressed charges and had no restraining order on it, he could freely visit. Rahim was one of those African Muslim types who was at least 50 and dressed in all Apefrican garb, he was the most butt ugly buck I have ever laid eyes on and it perplexed me what in the hell Kate saw in it.
The day after Rahim's visit, Kate told the staff that she had sorted things out with Rahim and was leaving the shelter and going back to live with him. The other women wished her well but I had a feeling I would see her again. Sure enough, three days later she was back in the shelter, her face busted up beyond belief. Apparently Rahim chimped out because Kate had been on the phone too long with one of her friends. But once again, Kate refused to press charges. I and others tried to persuade her to do so, but she would not budge. A few days later, Rahim was back to say sorry with flowers and chocolates, the next day she checked out of the shelter once more and went back to live with him.
A week later, Kate was back for a third time, Rahim had apparently locked her in a closet for a day as punishment for not cooking dinner to it's liking and somehow managed to escape back to the shelter. By this stage a lot of the staff, including myself were getting frustrated with Kate, we all told her she needed to get serious help and leave the buck. I asked her, "why in the hell do you stay with him?" She made the typical excuses I hear from most women in abusive relationships, "He's a good man he just has problems, I love him, he's good to the children etc." Once again a few days later, Rahim came for a visit, wooed her with the typical lines: "you duz be bootiful" and "I duz miff you", "It wontz happenz again me swear to Allah". I was pissed off and disappointed that somebody like her would constantly all for this BS. The next day she left again, back into the arms of Rahim.
Oh please, I represent white women with battered spouse syndrome before that term was became a staple of our lexicon. Domestic abuse cuts across all racial and socioeconomic groups. Acting like you're imparting some wisdom to the masses....GTFOH.

Level 7

Location hidden

#96952 Sep 20, 2013
represented

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#96955 Sep 20, 2013
This forum shows exactly why there is such division . we could never, and will never be able to all get along simply because we all don't want to. axzholes would rather cause conflict and then put the blame on those who react to them; twisting shyt around and pizzing people off and then act all innocent about it.
I just assume be completely separated and shut off from these racists. there's no way to get along wirh people like them. i don't want to lI've amoung them nor do i want to deal wirh them. They greatly interphere with my right to the pursuit of happiness.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#96956 Sep 20, 2013
Horay bm get ww!! Now can we focus on college degrees, owning buisnesses to hire blacks, investing in black banks? If you haven't noticed white people are busy taking over the world.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#96957 Sep 20, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
This forum shows exactly why there is such division . we could never, and will never be able to all get along simply because we all don't want to. axzholes would rather cause conflict and then put the blame on those who react to them; twisting shyt around and pizzing people off and then act all innocent about it.
I just assume be completely separated and shut off from these racists. there's no way to get along wirh people like them. i don't want to lI've amoung them nor do i want to deal wirh them. They greatly interphere with my right to the pursuit of happiness.
everybody has a right to their own opinions when it is about race-mixin this is a forum to vent frustrations and offer suggestions you want everybody to agree with your life and they won't

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#96958 Sep 20, 2013
That's the real world Blondie we can't live in seclusion all our lives we either have to toughen up or ....well there isn't another alternative

Level 7

Location hidden

#96959 Sep 20, 2013
Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>Yaaaawn... another BM pretending he's people....
I have no need for pretense; I'm as legit as they come. You, on the other hand, hiding behind an unregistered account leave plenty of questions.
CEEK

Dayton, OH

#96960 Sep 20, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>You do very well at ghetto though:)
you do very well at hillbilly

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#96961 Sep 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody has a right to their own opin- youions when it is about race-mixin this is a forum to vent frustrations and offer suggestions you want everybody to agree with your life and they won't
after all the posts I've written
You can not possibly believe that i would even care what these people think.
they don't have to agree with it; I'm not here to get their approval or their permission.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#96964 Sep 21, 2013
Not all white women are attracted to black men.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#96965 Sep 21, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm providing a free service here - giving ignint kneegros the benefit of my wisdom down thru the years........yoll should b grateful to me........
But what can a coolie teach anybody? They worship cows and deem even many of their own people as "untouchables" surely such self hate and idolatry of animals is beneath all other sentient beings.

Cow worshipping? Indeed.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#96967 Sep 21, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
This one's a real doosey. It's like something out of a Rob Zombie movie.
Some years back my mother lived next door to some white people who were on Section 8. For some reason they removed the children from their previous home. It turns out that the mother's former boyfriend was having trouble putting her baby to sleep on night. It kept crying and he was getting frustrated. Would you believe the idiot takes a roll of tape and closes the baby's mouth and eyes in hopes that it falls asleep? Now PLEASE tell me in your right mind WHO is this phuking ignorant? Can you explain THAT? The baby died, and the guy was put away. They took her other kids too.
When you come babbling about black men and this coal burner bullshyt, does it EVER occur to you the things that white men are capable of doing to women and children? Think about this next time before writing line after line of utter BS.
The difference is in degrees.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/...
In 2010, 499 black females were murdered by males in single victim/single offender homicides.

Where the relationship could be determined, 94 percent of black females killed by males in single victim/single offender incidents knew their killers (414 out of 442). Nearly 15 times as many black females were murdered by a male they knew (414 victims) than were killed by male strangers (28 victims) in single victim/single offender incidents in 2010. Of black victims who knew their offenders, 64 percent (267 out of 414) were wives, common-law wives, ex-wives or girlfriends of the offenders. Like the vast majority of all homicides -- black or white, male or female -- 93 percent (463 out of 499) of the homicides of black females were intra-racial (meaning that both the victim and offender were of the same race)...And while black females have the highest rate of death at the hands of male offenders -- two and a half times higher than white females (2.59 per 100,000 versus 1.06 per 100,000) and two times higher than all women combined (2.59 per 100,000 versus 1.22 per 100,000)
http://www.theobjectivestandard.com/blog/inde...
Let’s examine the statistics. According to the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC’s) report “Deaths: Preliminary Data for 2011,” there were 15,953 deaths by homicide that year, for a rate of 5.1 per 100,000 population. In its “Crime in the United States: 2011,” the FBI gives a lower estimate for the number of murder victims: 12,664. Of these victims, fully half—6,329—were black. And yet blacks comprised 13.1 percent of the population in 2011, according to the Census Bureau.(These figures square with those reported by the Wall Street Journal last August.)...So what’s the source of the problem? As Publius notes, the problem is not among the black population as a whole; rather, it is due to a “small sub-culture that glorifies violence and lives and dies by the gun.” It is the gang culture, characterized by widespread criminality, tribalistic warfare, through-the-roof unemployment, extremely high rates of out-of-wedlock births (72.1 percent among blacks in 2010), widespread welfare dependency, and nihilistic art typified by “gangster rap.”

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96969 Sep 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter is visiting America next year. I read that the 2% population of AA guys aged 13 to 24, make up 55% of the HIV cases of all America males in that age group!
I want her to go to the USA and have a respectful and open minded attitude to AAs. But I also need to make her fully aware of their STD and HIV rates... how is she going to not be judgmental of them when she finds out these statistics?
But she has to be told :(
Personally, I would never let my child around them. That's why my child goes to a private school. They are not like English blacks, or any other black in the world. You'll find SOME good ones, but very few. She'll return to the UK with one hell of a shitty attitude, start blaming others for her problems, and have a filthy mouth on her.

Good luck.
CEEK

Melrose Park, IL

#96974 Sep 21, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I would never let my child around them. That's why my child goes to a private school. They are not like English blacks, or any other black in the world. You'll find SOME good ones, but very few. She'll return to the UK with one hell of a shitty attitude, start blaming others for her problems, and have a filthy mouth on her.
Good luck.
you are hilarious!!!!! if this country is so terrible to live in because of blacks the move your pasty azz to europe. If you cant move then to bad.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#96975 Sep 21, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
after all the posts I've written
You can not possibly believe that i would even care what these people think.
they don't have to agree with it; I'm not here to get their approval or their permission.
Of course you care human beings care and want the approval of others that is normal and as we get older we need that more you have white children so the normal thing is to want exceptance from white society you have lived in that society all your life.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#96977 Sep 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
My daughter is visiting America next year. I read that the 2% population of AA guys aged 13 to 24, make up 55% of the HIV cases of all America males in that age group!
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite...

HIV Infection and AIDS Among African Americans

Although the scope of the epidemic has reached into most segments of society, its disparity continues to be striking. Recent statistics have demonstrated that there is a significant over-representation of people of color among new HIV infections. With regard to African Americans specifically, this disparity has been evident since the first reports of what we now call HIV/AIDS. As early as 1982, African Americans were found to comprise 23% of the cases reported, while comprising only 12% of the entire U.S. population.(1,2) This trend has continued, and worsened. Recent statistics show that over 50% of new HIV infections are occurring among African Americans(3) although still only comprising approximately 12% of the U.S. population.(2)

This overrepresentation of African Americans is consistent across the major behavioral risk groups for HIV infection (men who have sex with men (MSM), injection drug users (IDU), heterosexuals, and youth/adolescents). For example, a recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study of MSM in New York found that 33% of men testing positive for HIV were African American.(4) This same figure was also reported from a national study of young MSM.(5) In addition, of the over 25% of AIDS cases in men in the U.S. from drug use and heterosexual transmission, more than half were in African-American men. Among women and adolescents African Americans have the highest number of cases of HIV infection and AIDS compared to other racial groups.(3) These figures underscore the necessity for examining evidence for prevention interventions aimed at African Americans, focusing on the primary risk groups...
A recent study among MSM in New York City found that 33% of young African-American MSM surveyed and tested were found to be HIV-positive-compared to 2% of White men, and 14% of Latinos.(4) The results were especially puzzling because many behavioral factors associated with HIV risk were found to be lower in the African Americans surveyed (eg, history of syphilis or gonorrhea, lack of knowledge about HIV, having large numbers of sex partners). The findings were also surprising given that in the past two years, several groups (including the Congressional Black Caucus) have placed a special emphasis on ensuring that prevention efforts are targeted toward MSM of color, including African Americans. However, some have suggested that these numbers are a result of more longstanding deficits in adequate prevention measures aimed towards people of color, and that current efforts will not show significant impact on HIV infection rates for some time to come.

A study conducted by CDC found similar results in 6 U.S. cities (Baltimore, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, and Seattle). Valleroy and colleagues reported that among their sample of young MSM, there was a prevalence of 30% HIV infection among African Americans (compared to 7% among Whites, and 15% among Latinos).(5)

You should tell your daughter to run from men who desire unprotected anal sex with her. That is just common sense. Unprotected sex in general is the equivalent of Russian Roulette. HIV is pandemic and many sex addicts [Read bisexual males] have it and will try to have sex either knowing or not knowing they have HIV and can transmit.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#96979 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>....niccuz in afrika still take cow pi*s showers and lick cows' genitals....
also rub cow dung in their hair to attract a mate........and this is wot you'd b doing now, had YT not brought u to amerika to pick cotton.......
But we're not coolies so it's all good. You prople have no real identity or recognition as a race because no one really knows what you are.

Are they Asian, sorta black, sorta Caucasian??? Who knows?

Who cares, they're just coolies.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#96980 Sep 21, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Horay bm get ww!! Now can we focus on college degrees, owning buisnesses to hire blacks, investing in black banks? If you haven't noticed white people are busy taking over the world.
I think you should pass that memo to the Chinese because they seem to be not paying attention to that at all.

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Hidden Location

#96982 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>I'm just glad I'm not a kneegro.......I don't think I could handle it - looking in the mirror every morning and seeing a gorilla staring back at me.........it must b truly horrible - especially for female niccuz......
heda gmak bzaaf
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#96983 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>I'm just glad I'm not a kneegro.......I don't think I could handle it - looking in the mirror every morning and seeing a gorilla staring back at me.........it must b truly horrible - especially for female niccuz......
Well then I'm glad we're both happy to be what we are and not what the other is...wait a sec, you never said you were happy being a coolie. Only that you're glad you're not black. Hmm...interesting.

You see, not only am I thankful not to be a coolie but I'm happy to be black. Guess for you there's not much to be happy about though huh Sayyid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Rattlesnake Pete 1,743,779
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 9 min Barros 13
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 18 min Barros 10
I'm dreaming of a ... 21 min Barros 4
This is how you catch a predator 30 min Barros 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 39 min Barros 39,877
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 52 min Barros 203
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 59 min true 105
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr KIP 34
This is Why White ppl must Go. 5 hr TRUETRUTH 49
This is why Negroes must go 7 hr TRUETRUTH 64