Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
I have practical experience with patients.
Apparently, some posters here have the practical experience of pulling a train with a gang of black men. Blondegirl seems to find this empowering.
Actually, Blondegirl always makes reference to ONE man she's involved with.

I never heard her say anything she'd do that was whorish. You many not like her choice in a mate, but whatever you do don't tell lies.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you KIP.
No worries.

It's a known fact that racist white people are liars.

They are some of the biggest tellers of tall tales I've ever known. They will make up anything and exaggerate everything in order to place their agenda. I had to learn this at an early age when our white trashy and abusive neighbor told his sons to lie to police so we would have our dog taken away. It didn't work. The cops caught them in the lie and left the scene. It kind of made the neighbor more hateful, and in the long run he and his family never had any luck.

You have to keep an eye on these types. Watch them closely.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I just stay away from them, that way i don't have to watch so close. But if you read what i posted about what happened two weeks ago, that doesn't always work either- but hey no system is perfect, eh? Azzholes r everywhere.
rule #1; do not trust anyone,lol.
This is what I do:

You trust people UNTIL you catch them in the lie. Even when you know it's a lie you go along for awhile to see what they are going to really do. Then you look them in the face, make their falsehood known, and then let them know they have lost ALL credibility non verbally. It's get's 'em every time. You distance and disarm these people at the same time.

I'm the racist person's worst nightmare.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

white women are awesome. i don't care what nobody says
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
I have practical experience with patients.
Apparently, some posters here have the practical experience of pulling a train with a gang of black men. Blondegirl seems to find this empowering.
I hope the money is ticking into to your account. Generally speaking it must be a hard work, especially when ppl can be very therapy - resistant.
I guess it's a very "normal" mechanism to try to gain lost power. And go where there's the best supply. It's logic to use promiscurity as a power-tool. Even if it's only verbally expressed. It's a win-win situation. It will attract other deeply dysfunctional personalitytypes - they will support eachother. And call it everything, but what it really is. It's from within - and not some "enemies" from the outside.

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

The caliber of "ir" ww:
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>

i just love to fck and have no problem expressing that.
Yup...cumdumpsters....

And colored boys are "proud" to be with trash like that....go figure.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>lol, or maybe i just love to fck and have no problem expressing that.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, little one.
Well, good for you. That's normal. But that was not the point. The point is that you have a hard time identifing ppls bounderies. You're only a screenname here - as we all are. So it doesn't really matter. IRL however you'd step over ppls bounderies, having a hard time in a jobsituation . Be socially rejected. Etc. It would be damaging for your childrens future and thier personal lives. It's not really about you - but the impact you have on ppl around you. Who have to witness your behavior. Black men ( the oversexed ones )are prob most likely to give you the supply you need. Because they need your supply in return.
White men are generally less likely to put up with a woman expressing herself like you do. They don't want to be looked upon as pimps. They're not proud to have a woman seeking constant sexual attention . Just so you know - you are very transparent.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

GrouchoMarxist wrote:
The caliber of "ir" ww:
<quoted text>
Yup...cumdumpsters....
It looks like some of the black men are proud of that. Like, if I have a woman who's desirable, then I'm someone to admire. It's generally not a WMs trait. Just a shame they're so deluded and out of touch with reality. They'd prob call Susan Boyle a beautyqueen. Sigh
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> and you are one of the most ignorant, fcking obtuse, loud mouth, mule headed bytches I've ever run into. I bet you have one of those high pitched, whiney, get on my last damn nerve, bytchy, makes me want to slap the words right out of your mouth kind of voice too, don't you. Yeah, you do. Jesus girl- wtf is wrong with you??? Nevermind- i'll tell you what the hell is wrong with you.
you are a fcking idiot.
I don't give a crap how young you are (no excuse), or how educated you think you are - wtf do you know about wm or any men for that matter??? Oh wait- you read about them so you're an expert, eh?
You don't know jackshyt. About anything.
you are a fcking idiot. plain and simple.
Thanks for the input. Interesting language;)
You have to lay off your violent tendecies.

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah go figure. A woman who likes and wants sex as much as a man does, and it isn't conditional. Doesn't matter if i'm pissed, or if want something, and it isn't used as a bribe or a reward. Nor is it withheld as some sort of punishment. All that shyt can be put aside, put on hold, or thrown out the damn window for that matter- i got other ways to deal with that petty crap. And those other ways do not involve me losing out between the sheets. I never understood why any woman would withhold sex as a punishment for something she's pizzed off about that her guy did or didn't do or whatever the fck reason she's pizzed off. Cause she's punishing her own self as well as him. Fck that!
Go figure...now let's think real hard about this; who in the hell would want a woman like that??!!??
..i know one man who definitely does...
- and he's laughing his sweet black azz off at you right now- you're a complete azzhole if you're trying to say you or any other man on the planet wouldn't want a woman like that.
but according to your thinking; somehow that's "bad" and I"m trash?? For what????- for liking sex???- or for saying i like it??- or for oh wait...here it comes...bad for liking the holy shyt out of it with a black man??
Is that the problem?? Of course it is.
well fck you cause I LIKE BEING BAD.
and he likes that i'm bad- oh you can bet your azz on that-
so its a win win.
.and you're out of your fcking mind.
sheezzz...
Most men don't want trashy women they want good women.Being trashy isn't a good quality it is looked down on in most circles and trashy women are usually stigmatized by our society.A dead give-away is someone who has a foul mouth and doesn't care what they say or who they say it to.Those type women are destined to be "not the kind to bring home to mama"but the kind that is a convenient "lay" at one oclock in the morning.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
oh my god i can not get this ridiculously silly song out of my damn head and its driving me up the freaking wall
http://youtu.be/-lLvtydTM78
You're a strong woman Blonde:
http://youtu.be/b7HYYKEbfLk
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but thats wot I alwayz say - I speak in ebonics to make it easier for kneegros to understand wot I'm saying.......
Why is it so important to you that we understand you? Do we mean that much to you?

It's not like you have anything worthwhile to say or that you say different things anyway Sayyid.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, Loulou was far too close to the truth for Blondegirl's comfort zone. Keep up the good work, she may be nearing a breakthrough.
oh so now we have some sorry azz white boy proclaiming to be a doctor. Stfu and get back in your straight jacket...retard.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

GrouchoMarxist wrote:
The caliber of "ir" ww:
<quoted text>
Yup...cumdumpsters....
that post says it all....a white boy who doesnt like sex. LOL!!!!
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>..........do gorillas at the zoo remind u of your bf blondie - and do u find gorillas attractive?.........noting that they have sum similar features to your bf - a wide flat nose with flared nostrils, blak eyes........
does your mother find gorillas attractive...she must do, youre here.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>Most men don't want trashy women they want good women.Being trashy isn't a good quality it is looked down on in most circles and trashy women are usually stigmatized by our society.A dead give-away is someone who has a foul mouth and doesn't care what they say or who they say it to.Those type women are destined to be "not the kind to bring home to mama"but the kind that is a convenient "lay" at one oclock in the morning.
so are you calling blonde trashy?

Level 8

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries.
It's a known fact that racist white people are liars.
They are some of the biggest tellers of tall tales I've ever known. They will make up anything and exaggerate everything in order to place their agenda. I had to learn this at an early age when our white trashy and abusive neighbor told his sons to lie to police so we would have our dog taken away. It didn't work. The cops caught them in the lie and left the scene. It kind of made the neighbor more hateful, and in the long run he and his family never had any luck.
You have to keep an eye on these types. Watch them closely.
Kip you are not naive enough to believe what someone posts on topix
is indicative of what they believe,think or feel? To most people
topix is a joke and escape from their miserable lives or at least a divertion from such.Sure some people on here are racist,but some may appear that way and are not,on the other hand some may not appear to be racist but deep down they're klan wannabes.The only way you could know what's in a someones mind and heart is to get to know them, which in most cases will never happen on topix.
CEEK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Lets take a look at some of the posters who visit this forum with their racist rants. Masud, a asian who claims to be half white, unemployed, convicted felon and has sex with blow up dolls. Daddies home, who has many times in past post offered sex to blondegirl, but now talks bad about her since she has turned him down numerous times. Spartan, he hates women, has dreams of beating them then having sex, but wants to be in a relationship. The psy doc, some nut that stole a ambulance and now wants to offer advice when he should be in a straight jacket. Last but not least, our beloved loulou. She has dated bm in the past...so maybe you should answer masuds question...when you go to the zoo are you attracted to the gorillas? These are the great educated and civilized whites who are here to offer their wisdom on race relations...except for masud, hes asian and his opinion doesnt amount to a bowl of sht.

Level 8

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>so are you calling blonde trashy?
I don't know her other that what she posts on topix like I said most men (at least ones I know prefer women that are somewhat refined in langauge and personality).Like I posted,topix is not a true indicator of someone's personality.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

CEEK wrote:
Lets take a look at some of the posters who visit this forum with their racist rants. Masud, a asian who claims to be half white, unemployed, convicted felon and has sex with blow up dolls. Daddies home, who has many times in past post offered sex to blondegirl, but now talks bad about her since she has turned him down numerous times. Spartan, he hates women, has dreams of beating them then having sex, but wants to be in a relationship. The psy doc, some nut that stole a ambulance and now wants to offer advice when he should be in a straight jacket. Last but not least, our beloved loulou. She has dated bm in the past...so maybe you should answer masuds question...when you go to the zoo are you attracted to the gorillas? These are the great educated and civilized whites who are here to offer their wisdom on race relations...except for masud, hes asian and his opinion doesnt amount to a bowl of sht.
Let's be clear on this I've dated ONE black man. Who was raised in a Dutch family. Nothing like you on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,821 - 82,840 of119,241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 min wtf 9,383
What do black preachers tell you on Sundays? 4 min THE RELIC 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min African AE 23,449
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min new yawk 1,072,999
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 93,670
Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (Jul '07) 10 min REDNECK SNAPPER 77
Black women with black spots on legs (Apr '12) 14 min Liz 46
Lili4, where are you??? 22 min Lili4 37
The Negro Male obsession with White Women is on... 33 min wtf 100
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 35 min Gargantos 76,759
Black Women: Do you avoid black men in public? 2 hr Scorpion of Mars 51
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••