Are white women attracted to black men?
CEEK

Detroit, MI

#96833 Sep 19, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to have difficulty with this being an "American English" site, yet you seem quite adept at tossing insults while stumbling around like a blind drunk on a pier. Perhaps you need to stfu, sit down and listen for a change.
LOL!!!!!!!
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#96834 Sep 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> wth are you talking about?
It's prob because every professional person would most likely hear the alarmbells ringing.
It's very common for abused women to become very expressive and openly whorish. It's in order to gain controle over the situation. Where as before they didn't have any controle. Unfortunatly they are often rejected socially by society. Because they fail to see thier behavior causes others to be disgusted. Therapy !

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#96837 Sep 19, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>No! The white half of you is not recognized by the white community. Youre asian.....deal with it.
But he wants to be white. Don't crush the poor little guy's spirit. ;-)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#96842 Sep 19, 2013
THE DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly you got a positive view about this post from (who else?! Blonde!).
Secondly you are making the same mistake as KIP and everyone else.
You are saing women can detect my weakness and e.t.c.
Well i've got news for you:women are NOT strong, they are pretending to be.
In front of the frist male who's got a little bit of a power, money and he doesn't care about what they will say they become........"silent lambs".lol
They are not strong they are vey weak so are you telling me that those who are weak themselves are able to judge anyone for the latter being weak??
I do not think so....they have a lot to learn and first of all they have to learn how to confront guys who are humiliating them every siungle day.lol
At leaat i am not humiliating them (at the moment).
I do not dump them after i marry them with a group of kids and then leave just like many men do.
I do not sell them love stories and then screw their best friend and laughing behind their backs.
And you know what??
I should do the same things as most men do:marry them humiliating them adandon them, spitting on them.
NOT........hehehehehehehe..... :)

Location hidden

#96843 Sep 19, 2013
THE DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC wrote:
Women are nice when they are submissive and they just shut the f^^k up for good!
uhhhhhhh.....NOT......hehehehe hehe.......:)

Location hidden

#96844 Sep 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Come to think of it, Loulou claims I surrond myself with "dumb" non-Black women. Hmmmm...Sounds like she's describing herself. In fact, I've not surrounded myself with anyone. And the dumbest non-Black females have been white racists like herself and her friend Angela90.
She says I spent years complaining about how oppressive the lives of Black males are in America. What I written is the about the oppression of BLACK PEOPLE in America, and of POOR PEOPLE in America.
But I don't recall seeing her in my thread: "Nonviolent Revolution: Is it POSSIBLE?" I don't recall seeing her in my thread "Martin Luther King's Legacy and the Occupy Movement." As you know, I must have started at least 20 threads--ALL of them about issues of social justice (which includes but also goes beyond racism), and various cultural matters as well ("Your Favorite Foreign authors" or "Favorite foreign movies" or "Favorite Black Actresses"). And then the recent thread on Frantz Fanon--all of which are beyond the reach of her miniscule white supremacist mentality.
But I guess it's not her fault if she's so limited in her reading comprehension. I hope she has better comprehension in Danish.
She's a Basher and Dasher. Be careful though, she might pull out Comet, Cupid, Donder and BLITZEN. Be extremely cautious of BLITZEN, k?....Hope you and yours are well and enjoying your week. I am coming home on Sunday. I have so much to catch up on once I return. Talk soon.......:)

Location hidden

#96845 Sep 19, 2013
Sora wrote:
Bonjour mon amis/amies we shall next be going to Amsterdam.
Wow....I left Amsterdam on Sunday....Bring a raincoat as it has been raining cats and dogs.....It is raining in Bruges (Brugge) right now.....Enjoy your trip and have a great week and weekend!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#96846 Sep 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's prob because every professional person would most likely hear the alarmbells ringing.
It's very common for abused women to become very expressive and openly whorish. It's in order to gain controle over the situation. Where as before they didn't have any controle. Unfortunatly they are often rejected socially by society. Because they fail to see thier behavior causes others to be disgusted. Therapy !
Thank you, Dr. Soucasaux.....smh.....
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#96847 Sep 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a Basher and Dasher. Be careful though, she might pull out Comet, Cupid, Donder and BLITZEN. Be extremely cautious of BLITZEN, k?....Hope you and yours are well and enjoying your week. I am coming home on Sunday. I have so much to catch up on once I return. Talk soon.......:)
Hmmmm. Passive aggresive much. Finally something is happening in your dull life.
How are your two "lawyer" cousins in London? Lmao
You're so transparently dumb. Feeding the fire on here for 5? Years. Your fool. The administrators are happy . It's you among a few others who keep the wheels going. It'd almost be too easy to make a business out of your stupidity. Crybaby.
CEEK

Melrose Park, IL

#96849 Sep 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm jus glad I'm not a kneegro.......I couldn't deal with that.....
i dont know how you can deal with being unemployed and living withyour mom.

Level 2

Since: Sep 10

Hidden Location

#96850 Sep 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>u going to amsterdam to smoka the drugs eh??.....
gmak kbira

Location hidden

#96852 Sep 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Passive aggresive much. Finally something is happening in your dull life.
How are your two "lawyer" cousins in London? Lmao
You're so transparently dumb. Feeding the fire on here for 5? Years. Your fool. The administrators are happy . It's you among a few others who keep the wheels going. It'd almost be too easy to make a business out of your stupidity. Crybaby.
Silly, juvenile name calling. How YOU. Your opinions roll off of me like water off a duck's back. How are those law classes coming along or have your switched majors and taken up psychology instead? Regardless, it's irrelevant to anything actually going on in my full life, LouLouBelle.....smh.....
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#96854 Sep 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, juvenile name calling. How YOU. Your opinions roll off of me like water off a duck's back. How are those law classes coming along or have your switched majors and taken up psychology instead? Regardless, it's irrelevant to anything actually going on in my full life, LouLouBelle.....smh.....
You are the juvenile one. You think being passive aggressive, and putting fuel to the fire is not something ppl can see. I haven't switched my majors. But I took psychology classes for four years, two nights a week at the University. If you don't mind. So if there's a subject you're interested in, law or psychology feel free to bring it up.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#96855 Sep 19, 2013
Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent analysis! Bravo!
Thank you Lol.
Though I'm aware you prob got the practical expirience along with the education. I've got no practical expirience.

Location hidden

#96856 Sep 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the juvenile one. You think being passive aggressive, and putting fuel to the fire is not something ppl can see. I haven't switched my majors. But I took psychology classes for four years, two nights a week at the University. If you don't mind. So if there's a subject you're interested in, law or psychology feel free to bring it up.
With YOU, I will pass. You're still a baby compared to me and you are showing your juvenile and childish behaviour all over this forum. I am hardly passive aggressive. Back to class for you, k?

[email protected]
CEEK

Warwick, RI

#96858 Sep 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
With YOU, I will pass. You're still a baby compared to me and you are showing your juvenile and childish behaviour all over this forum. I am hardly passive aggressive. Back to class for you, k?
[email protected]
kids....they can be so cute one minute and the anti christ the next. She needs love in her life ms divine....or jesus.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#96863 Sep 19, 2013
Psy Doc wrote:
<quoted text>
I have practical experience with patients.
Apparently, some posters here have the practical experience of pulling a train with a gang of black men. Blondegirl seems to find this empowering.
Actually, Blondegirl always makes reference to ONE man she's involved with.

I never heard her say anything she'd do that was whorish. You many not like her choice in a mate, but whatever you do don't tell lies.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#96865 Sep 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>thank you KIP.
No worries.

It's a known fact that racist white people are liars.

They are some of the biggest tellers of tall tales I've ever known. They will make up anything and exaggerate everything in order to place their agenda. I had to learn this at an early age when our white trashy and abusive neighbor told his sons to lie to police so we would have our dog taken away. It didn't work. The cops caught them in the lie and left the scene. It kind of made the neighbor more hateful, and in the long run he and his family never had any luck.

You have to keep an eye on these types. Watch them closely.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#96867 Sep 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I just stay away from them, that way i don't have to watch so close. But if you read what i posted about what happened two weeks ago, that doesn't always work either- but hey no system is perfect, eh? Azzholes r everywhere.
rule #1; do not trust anyone,lol.
This is what I do:

You trust people UNTIL you catch them in the lie. Even when you know it's a lie you go along for awhile to see what they are going to really do. Then you look them in the face, make their falsehood known, and then let them know they have lost ALL credibility non verbally. It's get's 'em every time. You distance and disarm these people at the same time.

I'm the racist person's worst nightmare.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#96868 Sep 19, 2013
white women are awesome. i don't care what nobody says

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmann 1,659,064
Nobody wants Black men these days 5 min T-BOS 11
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 8 min Marcus Washington 14
Poll Why Do Trolls HATE Black Beauty?? (Aug '08) 9 min Harrisson 151
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 13 min Jake 131
Paul: Is Santa well endowed? 22 min Ugly monkeys 2
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 31 min Harrisson 243
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 35 min Jake 86
"Jews will not replace us!" 38 min Harrisson 96
Is this KIP? 1 hr The Laughing Axe 44
More from around the web