Are white women attracted to black men?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#96543 Sep 15, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but I'm not a kneegro..........u can't lump all non-whites in with kneegros.........
I think they approach me coz I've got a nice face........but they wouldn't if they knew wot waz in my mind........
You dont have to be a kneegrow for kneegrows to approach you. Your non whiteness is enough. You are part of the larger world community of non whites that just naturally feel more comfortable approaching a person of color. I bet whites would approach you less then they would other whites on the street if they wanted directions.

Besides, you're a coolie in London so people would expect you to know where things are because everybody knows theres a Paki shop on every corner over there.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#96544 Sep 15, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Masoot. How dumb are you? Do some research before you continue to make a complete horse's behind out of yourself, K?
http://african-americaninventors.org/
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmscientists1...
There are many other sites which also dispel your foolish notion that AAs didn't invent or contribute to the inventions we take for granted today. Please do a little research before making silly and completely nonsensical statements.....smh.......
It's very typical of racists that they do not feel they have to know what they're talking about when speaking about Blacks...either that, or they assume that membership in their so-called superior race makes them right regardless.
DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC

Vári, Greece

#96549 Sep 15, 2013
filosofee perfessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, most of my academic life has been about reading about things, rather than experiencing them.
I tell my students that a good library beats a lifetime of experience, anytime.
Why go to the trouble of finding out how violent and evil a people are by meeting them, when you can read about it through the pages of a book or newspaper, all visual media has improved the edification of the general population as to the violent and feral nature of our nations dumbest and lowest achievers.
As an example, I could visit mother Africa not knowing that the lion will at me, or that the locals have Ebola, and become yet another Black victim. However, if I read about the dangers, I negate the need for the encounter, and encounter that will end end well for me!!
Worldwide people know who the 13% violent and feral aggressors are here, and the human population is gradually awakening to that threat.
I like that nickname that Greek nickname "filosophy'.
It's a double word filos which means in Greek 'friend' and sofia which means wisdom.So a friend of wisdom.
Leftists and liberals want to stop the education of Ancient Greeks in Greece-i hate them.
big baby

Dayton, OH

#96551 Sep 15, 2013
DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that nickname that Greek nickname "filosophy'.
It's a double word filos which means in Greek 'friend' and sofia which means wisdom.So a friend of wisdom.
Leftists and liberals want to stop the education of Ancient Greeks in Greece-i hate them.
then take your gyro eatin azz to a greek forum and post your concerns there. This is the AFRICAN AMERICAN forum and we dont give a sht about your country....dck head!
DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC

Vári, Greece

#96553 Sep 15, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>then take your gyro eatin azz to a greek forum and post your concerns there. This is the AFRICAN AMERICAN forum and we dont give a sht about your country....dck head!
Here is the thing and that is something that you stupids can not understand that:
THERE-IS-NOT-AFRICAN AMERICAN FORUM or GREEK FORUM or any other forum specifically in here.
That's just marketing, blatter talk, forum politics, rules of guidance call it WHATEVER you little mind says;
There are NOT specific forums that's just craps, will you understand this?
Oh and use the opportunity to learn a few words of the mother of all languages at least the Western languages:Ancient Hellenic.

You got it boy????
Big maybe but only at the body size i guess not at the mind!
lolol

Laughs.

You fool big boy, follish, you are foolish.

I go nowhere i like it here.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#96555 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>believe me - I kno more about blax than I ever wanted to..........
Sounds like you got some black in you eh?

Anally speaking of course.

:)
DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC

Vári, Greece

#96556 Sep 15, 2013
@Big Baby

In Greece there are two main political parties:
The New Democracy Party (Right) and the PASOK (CentreLeft).
Now those two parties governed Greece for almost 4 decades and they were administrating budgets of trillions of drachmas (our old currency it existed thousands of years) and billions of Euros.
Now here is the thing Big Baby...they adopted irresponsible fiscal policies.
They had their chance to adopt tight fiscal policies but they didn't.
Do you even know why??
Why?
Are you even aware of what's happening at this part of World or you are eating fast foods all the time boy and you have become "Big"?
Is that it??
Politics in Greece is corrupted, they never managed to balance the budgetit was a messy situation up until 1990's.
When Greece entered Euro the PSBR public spending borrowing requirement was changed as far as concerns the "requirements".
The borrowing costs Greece was dropped down that resulted at Greece debt servicing much more eaasy than ever before;
Imagine that powerful political tool at the hands of mindless and reckless as well as corrupted politicians.
Sovereign debt for Greece skyrocketed from 80% of GDP at the beginning of 2000 at 380% at the end of the same decade!
Public deficit was increased remarkably as well.
Now that came on the top of a global financial crisis big boy.
Do you understand the above concepts boy????
I repeat the question or you just don;t care about anything else apart from your MacDonalds' meal extra Humburger?

It's time for you to learn what's happening in..........Greece.

!!!

Ookkkk Big one?????
DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC

Vári, Greece

#96559 Sep 15, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you got some black in you eh?
Anally speaking of course.
:)
Why do you have hat nickname anyway?
I am imagining you drinking Beer with all this big belly raising like a basketball ball shape underneath the T-SHIRT.
I understand you in a way like beer very much cold beer with sausages or even nuts at the table;
Now this isn't the reason i am writing this post.
The real reason i am writing that post it has to do with the concept of whiteness.
It seems that Anglo Saxons (because of the misinformation, lack of historical knowledge and well hidden racism ) they have identified whiteness with........being an Anglo Saxon.
Now for your info everyone and i mean EVERYONE Southern from the Rhine River in Europe he/she is NOT Anglo Saxon.

Do you understand this Belly boy with that giant belly you've got over there underneath that TSHIRT???
Start some diet, will you?
ir God's sake you will not be able to tie your shoe laces at the end of the day!!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#96561 Sep 15, 2013
DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have hat nickname anyway?
I am imagining you drinking Beer with all this big belly raising like a basketball ball shape underneath the T-SHIRT.
I understand you in a way like beer very much cold beer with sausages or even nuts at the table;
Now this isn't the reason i am writing this post.
The real reason i am writing that post it has to do with the concept of whiteness.
It seems that Anglo Saxons (because of the misinformation, lack of historical knowledge and well hidden racism ) they have identified whiteness with........being an Anglo Saxon.
Now for your info everyone and i mean EVERYONE Southern from the Rhine River in Europe he/she is NOT Anglo Saxon.
Do you understand this Belly boy with that giant belly you've got over there underneath that TSHIRT???
Start some diet, will you?
ir God's sake you will not be able to tie your shoe laces at the end of the day!!!
Is this guy for real?

Who gives a chit about any of that anyway?

Sell it to someone else, I aint interested.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#96563 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your statistics from?

A lot has to do with "region" also. In regions where there are a lot of Latinos/Hispanics, the White women do not go for Blacks. Women who go for Blacks are women who are raised or live in predominantly Black areas, like the south.

But in any case, show me your statistics source.
My personal observation is that "women who go for Blacks" are found all over, but are more prominent on the West Coast of the United States (CA, OR, WA) where social and political attitudes are more relaxed and liberal than in other regions.

I find your theory about "regions where there are a lot of Latinos/Hispanics" unconvincing. CA is a heavily Mexican-American/Hispanic state, but White women there most certainly do make themselves available to Black men.

The statistic I cited comes from an online survey:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#96564 Sep 15, 2013
I will start the show-where are all the hot women
white,black,brown i'm an equal opportunity lover

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#96567 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that some non-black women do go for blacks, but definitely not in significant numbers.

That survey you quoted is unreliable. You may have the same person voting two or more times.

For the results of a survey to be statistically significant the sample has to reflect the population. The sampling also has to be random. And the sample has to be large enough to reflect a random sample of the population.

The survey is in an African-American forum. I can assure you that the women in the African-American forum already have an interest in African-Americans, that's why they're here.

The women who answered the survey are considered the sample...
You make some valid points, but you are dead wrong when you say "The survey is in an African-American forum." I posted the link to it in this African-American forum we are talking to each other in, but that's not the original forum.

It's true that the same person may vote more than once, but it's also true that the vast majority of people may vote honestly.

What I find useful about surveys like that, is that they allow for complete anonymity when dealing with subjects traditionally considered "taboo." As a result, white women who want to vote without the discomfort of talking to another WW who is the interviewer (or a WM) face-to-face, don't have to worry about it.

The survey results I cited also seem to fit within the results found in scientific surveys about interracial marriage, ie the vast majority of adult American whites generally *approve* of white/black intermarriage. The vast majority may not want to engage in it themselves, but the idea of their white peers doing it does not trouble them.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#96568 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true that some non-black women do go for blacks, but definitely not in significant numbers...
This is debatable and people who hold the pro- or anti- position can each see what they want to see. I happen to believe (based on both survey data and personal experience) the numbers are significant.

What I find interesting is that if President Obama had lost the 2008 election, the USA would have rejected a Democrat President who was the product of an interracial WW/BM union....

But it *would* have elected a Republican Vice-President who had been sexually intimate with a Black man.

Some people would say "Yeah? So what??" The reply would be "Well, maybe it's more common than you think if it appeals to a highly popular white woman who later becomes Governor of a U.S. state and then runs for Vice-President of the United States.
lane

La Place, LA

#96569 Sep 15, 2013
a person can be attracted to anyone at anytime. Its chemistry.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#96573 Sep 15, 2013
zanoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Thirty-seven percent is really close to 40%. This says that 4 out of 10 women have had sex with a Black man. And I'm certain even you don't believe that 4 out of 10 women have had sex with a Black man.

Do you really believe that?....
I like to be more precise: It's saying that 3.7 out of 10 WHITE WOMEN had had sex with a Black man. Instead of rounding up to 4.0, just "round down" to 3.5 to account for errors or duplicate voting.

Yes, I can believe that 35% of white women have been sexually intimate with a Black man. That's just over one-third of the white female population.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#96576 Sep 16, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can believe that 35% of white women have been sexually intimate with a Black man. That's just over one-third of the white female population.
That should be against the law.

*smiles*

What's good Harrisson ?

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#96577 Sep 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
the answer is yes- for me anyhows. I just don't understand why its such a big deal to so many people. Its not like I'm holding ya'll at gunpoint and insisting that ya'll date out....or else. I do not understand why people who don't even know me think they have a say in who i'm attracted to, or why they feel they have the right to say one damn word about who i happen to be attracted to .People like who they like. What is the big freaking deal?? I just don't get it. I have never gotten it, and I guess I never will.
I hope ya'll are happy in whatever kind of relationship you have. Isn't that the whole point? Finding someone to love, finding someone who loves you back just as much, to have a partner for life? If that is what I have- and I feel like I definitely do - then why would anyone be pizzed off about it??
I just do not get it. If I'm happy with who I am with; then wtf is the problem???
the answer to the question is yes.
It's a big deal to some people because of their racial bigotry and depreciated sense of self. Whites who think they're members of some "superior race" believe that their race has been downgraded when a white person (especially female) loves or marries "outside" her "race." White members of the ruling class were the ones in America--even back in the English colonial period--who passed LAWS which forbade IR marriages or relations. Whites feel that you have betrayed your "superior" white race or culture for an inferior race or culture. Many whites take that as the ultimate insult--to "reject" your own race, your own men and women for an inferior. That makes you a "race traitor."
Among some Blacks, both male and female, there is on one hand the feeling that if you date marry "out", then you're sleeping with the ENEMY, the OPPRESSOR. In a sense, that makes you a traitor. But here the reasoning probably resembles that of peopole in an occupied nation toward fellow members who "fraternize" with the enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if many Irish under British rule felt that way toward Irish men or women who "fraternized" with English men or women.
Additionally, among Blacks there has been to some degree the internalization of white supremacist values, which in fact does lead to a depreciated sense of self. And SOME Blacks who marry or date "out" may well reveal their interiorizing of white racist values and aesthetics. This is especially so with those who PREFER on principle a white (or other non-Black partner) to another Black person, rather than just happening to find their compatible significant other to be someone of a different complexion. but some Blacks also believe that ANY Black person who loves a white must be given to self-hatred--an obviously fallacious assumption.
Any way you look at it, people who are obsessed with who others love or partner with probably have some deeper issues within themselves they need to deal with.
With regard to my fellow African-Americans, I point out that we have far more urgent matters to be concerned with: poverty--about half of all our children born in poverty, worries me in a way IR marriage NEVER could. We have more of our folk in PRISON, and more impoverished than in IR relations. And I'm supposed to get bent out of shape because another brother or sister is with a white person? I don't think so.
And the shallowness of this forum can be seen in the fact that there are more threads about dating and IR relations than about matters of social justice. How many threads were made about the signficance of the legacy of Dr. King and the Movement on the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington? How mauy threads were made about the Supine Court's recent gutting of the Voting Rights Act? How many about the "prison industrial complex"? Something is wrong, VERY wrong.
TRUTH____or whatever

Lewis Center, OH

#96580 Sep 16, 2013
After all these years the truth finally comes out.The answer is "most white women love white men"
the rest are sluts

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#96582 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>there is no 'human race', just different races of humans......
That's scientifically unsound, as the scientific community has been saying for decades.
But what are we to expect from a half-literate racist buffoon like Masud.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#96583 Sep 16, 2013
THE DICTATOR OF REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
So??
At best case scenario you are gonna be........don there and she is gonna be....up there with the way you are describing things.lol
It's not only wth WHO are you working with, it's also whether you can be like him/her and even better.
Otherwise you are becoming a dreadful LACKEY(!!!)-a toady and henchman!!!!!!!!
HEHAHAAAAAAAA
Savant you re so........"a few" of a man.
I want to be charitable since English is not your native tongue. But would you at least try to write English prose that is INTELLIGIBLE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 1 min Ooga booga 63
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RetiredProfessional 1,567,190
White people are liars there's no black crime p... 2 min Kato 51
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75
More from around the web