Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#95868 Sep 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I made one grammatical error and one error when I typed. I had really high grades in German. And I always seem to impress them when I speak. Last time you told me my German was lousy - you called me a Bavarian reject, back then you were a black man.
you are one lying individual, show me where i ever called you a Bavarian reject ....proove it .
Im not a black man ...( if i was it shouldnt matter )
For the very last time im german !
I think im talking to someone insane ......get some freaking help !
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95869 Sep 8, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>yeah - I'm just a beginner.........don't got the money to do any more courses at the moment.........
......have u seen many kneegros speak german?- that must look really strange..........
You must start taking lessons again when the economy allows it.
No, I haven't seen any black person speak German. Only on TV.
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#95870 Sep 8, 2013
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are very impolite-German women ARE not that impolite-generaly Germans are not that rude and hot tempered.
well let me make myself clear. You,re the one with the name calling , not me . I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me .You talk to me in a polite way , i do the same Sparty !
And this goes for everyone who have a Problem with interacial marriages and ME .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95871 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>you are one lying individual, show me where i ever called you a Bavarian reject ....proove it .
You should not try to project your own ancestors Nazismus onto me. Or tell me I'm an American white man or KKK. Your sick POS - on the other hand you shall be carefull to label ppl like that. It's not mine or anyone elses fault what you suffer. You need scapegoats and it ain't gonna be me. Lol
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#95872 Sep 8, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo Hoo Hoo!
Oh BOO HOO HOO!!
All the women are sluts and Spartan cannot get a date.
If it weren't for those pesky black guys,
BOO HOO HOO!!
Awww WAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Women are not stupid. They seem him for the jerk that he is, and his only response is to become a bigger jerk.
I'm sorry Spartan, but you need a foot up your ass. I mean you REALLY need a swift boot to the ass if you INSIST on being this stupid.
I never said :"If it weren't for those black guys" then i........e.t.c

I did't mix the black guys on this i said they are taking advantage of the situation.
As for those sluts they see nothing.
Their SHALLOWNESS is such that they do appreciate the jerks because these are the real jerks.
I need to swift a boot to many asses.
Especially to these f^^^^g sluts.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#95873 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>we're not allowed to have firearms in this country..........but niccuz r responsible for most of the gun crime in London.........
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/...
I did once build a match gun using match heads as propellant, and shot a steel ball bearing thru an inch of concrete..........
http://www.libertyreferences.com/match-gun.sh...
but this is too big to take onto the street for self-defence against niccuz........
If guns are illegal in England, then SOMEONE must be making them accessible to poor people. Did you ever think about it that way? It's not as if they just close their eyes and chant, "I want a gun". The guns are flowing in from somewhere.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#95874 Sep 8, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
What man will suffer himself to sound off so erratically and wreckless over women being sluts?
That kind of misogyny is silly. It's juvenile and boyish. For a man to be this angry at women is not good. It's hateful.
Spartan is obviously alone and if he doesn't rethink things he's likely to die alone.
Sad, but indeed VERY true.
No doubt. The man simply isn't stable. I find that to be a common affliction among the racist denizens of this forum.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#95875 Sep 8, 2013
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC wrote:
You are one of the causes of today's social problems everywhere!!
Bia^^^s-you have my condemn!
If someone needs ot be change is YOU not anyone else.
Even with the use of force-if necessary.
Fact.
Forgive me for deleting the majority of your gibberish but to address your comment that you do not threaten anyone, if the above is not threatening I do not know what you consider threatening. Of course YOU yourself are too big a coward to actually carry out any forcible removals but you certainly advocate it. What is the difference? Kindly explain that, k?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95876 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>well let me make myself clear. You,re the one with the name calling , not me . I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me .You talk to me in a polite way , i do the same Sparty !
And this goes for everyone who have a Problem with interacial marriages and ME .
You're calling ppl Nazis so what exactly are you trying to say. Be carefull when you do that.
Did Divine teach you English. Hahahahahaha
You sound just like her.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#95878 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>we're not allowed to have firearms in this country..........but niccuz r responsible for most of the gun crime in London.........
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/...
I did once build a match gun using match heads as propellant, and shot a steel ball bearing thru an inch of concrete..........
http://www.libertyreferences.com/match-gun.sh...
but this is too big to take onto the street for self-defence against niccuz........
What do you mean you're not allowed to have firearms?
When you broke the law before that didn't stop you?

Anyway, I kind of feel for you. As much as you hate me and all black people I kind of feel bad for you. There appears to be a lot you're not dealing with. Maybe you have. I don't know. When you told me how you got chased down in the street by the k-9 unit and was bitten, it made me think.

I guess I'm strange like that at times. I can have empathy for people who hate me.
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#95879 Sep 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you speak German too. No, I don't know that scale. But when I'm "warmed" up my German is slightly better than my English.
hehehe ...Who you think you're fooling ?
Let me repeat ------ your german is lousy and it come from the translater .
If you ask me nice , i maybe teach you some german ^_^ or maybe not !
sigh
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

#95880 Sep 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not try to project your own ancestors Nazismus onto me. Or tell me I'm an American white man or KKK. Your sick POS - on the other hand you shall be carefull to label ppl like that. It's not mine or anyone elses fault what you suffer. You need scapegoats and it ain't gonna be me. Lol
Take your medicine , and we maybe talk again .
Click ----- next ^_^

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#95881 Sep 8, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. The man simply isn't stable. I find that to be a common affliction among the racist denizens of this forum.
The funny thing is that I know men like that. I've known some all my life. I know where they end up and it's all too common. The sad thing is that these men are too angry to adhere to any kind of reason. They become ruled by passions of jealousy, anger, and control. The reasoning here probably frightens women away. Today women are a lot more aware of this kind of mentality in men. Derek, you and I know this is not our dad's 1950's world anymore. Unfortunately, some men still want it that way as if that's the only world where they can secure a woman --- one where she can be controlled and made to do things by force. Spartan says so himself and he's honest.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#95882 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>you are one lying individual, show me where i ever called you a Bavarian reject ....proove it .
Hi Erika.....Welcome back!!!!! Of course the 'meshuga' and completely clueless LouLou has decided that you and I are the same person.....NOT.....She'd make a lousy Katsa for the Mossad but she hasn't been doing too well in other areas of intelligence either so we will have to forgive her. It must be that phone she is posting on, eh? I just left Deutschland and thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent there seeing sites I hadn't seen when I lived there as a kid. I was a bit disappointed when I was at the Wagner museum in Bayreuth as it was closed for renovations but I did see the opera house, Liszt's gravesite and other things while there. My friend in Osnabruck showed me some great sites there also. I remember fondly my time in Deutschland as a kid and really enjoyed finally being able to drive the Bundesautobahns (as I wasn't old enough when I left there). I am finally in Amsterdam for a musical soiree with friends coming up next weekend. I hope we will not be drenched with rain......:(..It is nice to see you back and don't let the trolls run you off. Have a great rest of the evening with hubby.......:)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95883 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>hehehe ...Who you think you're fooling ?
Let me repeat ------ your german is lousy and it come from the translater .
If you ask me nice , i maybe teach you some german ^_^ or maybe not !
sigh
Hmmm. No, thanks. I've got 10 years German education. But funny to see someone come in with the same rhetoric as Divine. How very convenient you both speak German. Don't ever try to call anyone a Nazi or a KKK like that. Now hit the road.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95884 Sep 8, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
If guns are illegal in England, then SOMEONE must be making them accessible to poor people. Did you ever think about it that way? It's not as if they just close their eyes and chant, "I want a gun". The guns are flowing in from somewhere.
.....they're mostly smuggled from eastern europe I think.........some replica and airgun conversions also..........

did u kno that Traythug waz tryin to buy a gun before Hero zimmerman put him down?.........
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95885 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Take your medicine , and we maybe talk again .
Click ----- next ^_^
Oh, that's just Divine. Lmao
Who use exactly the same language . With the little twist you tried to change.
That's scary you're not well, WOW
I knew you were not in Europe. The "timestamp" and everything WOW I mean just WOW.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#95886 Sep 8, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
No money for courses and no job in sight, but you're worried about negros who speak German.
What a laugh!
He picks the strangest things to get worked up about. Yesterday, he found it necessary to go on about my skiing. Dude is all fcked up with nowhere to go.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#95887 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>.....they're mostly smuggled from eastern europe I think.........some replica and airgun conversions also..........
did u kno that Traythug waz tryin to buy a gun before Hero zimmerman put him down?.........
HI SAYYID!

I'm here now so you may go okay? You are relieved from trolling.

:)
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#95888 Sep 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me for deleting the majority of your gibberish but to address your comment that you do not threaten anyone, if the above is not threatening I do not know what you consider threatening. Of course YOU yourself are too big a coward to actually carry out any forcible removals but you certainly advocate it. What is the difference? Kindly explain that, k?
I speak generally that is why these are not being considered as threats;
Threats are direct statements pointing specific persons being inflicted by other persons that these will be done or accomplished at future time period somehow, somewhere;

This is not the case of course.
This is a general point of view i expressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,220,518
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 4 min SadButTrue 112
Poll who spends too much time on topix? 5 min MDJ2011 28
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 6 min YIM 463
No Chimpouts During College Beach Weekend! 10 min Sir Jethro 1
Why can't black women get the cream of the crop... (Jun '10) 12 min tory 2,649
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min Don Barros Serrano 32,828
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 20 min METOYOU 78
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min johnplustwomore 116,955
All women prefer white men 36 min atypical 4,363
More from around the web