Are white women attracted to black men?
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#95896 Sep 8, 2013
Loulou leaves and Erika...thing is gonna to stay???
Laughs!!

So everyone is happy when the forum goes back to the situaiton where some very boring unethical pro-ineterracial pricksters were exchanging boring posts with each other?lol

In Greece we have an expression i am going to do a free translation i hope you will understand it:"you are trying to make thing exactly like your...ugly faces of yours and you succeded on this and now everyone is supposed to be happy"!
lol
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#95897 Sep 8, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. For some of these guys, the march of time is irrelevant. Mind you, a good number of them weren't even around back then yet they're nostalgic for "the good old days." I'm one of the oldest guys on this forum and I only have a slight active memory of what was going on in the late 1960s. Sometimes, I struggle with deciding to laugh at or feel sorry for these guys. Of course, laughter is the best medicine so that the direction in which I usually go. ;-)
It's time for some football! Later.
In Europe the culture must be generally liberal. As a result, these biscuit eaters have really never had the opportunity to learn from hindsight the evils of their own misogyny. Things just don't go their way, so they find someone else to blame -- blacks, women, Jews. It's what the lesser of them do over there I guess. These guys will never have the hot grits thrown in their face from an angry woman. They've never seen the episode from the Sopranos where Janice put two bullets in Richi's chest, because he slapped her for reminding him his son might be gay. These guys are just --CLUELESS!!

We are not as sheltered in America. You HAVE to lean here or you sink. Spartan is already a bottom feeder and Masud is no better than whale poop. I hate to put it that way, because they still claim to be men. It's just that they have a long way to go in order to grow up.

Spartan is funny at times, but nothing more than a male bytch. All he does is set back and complain about women 24/7 as if they are solely responsible for his personal misery. He doesn't have the ability to look at any situation and see where HE may have been at fault. HIS bearing on any life situation never comes to mind. He's ignorant, arrogant, and delusional. If I had my way I'd take men like him outdoors and flog them. As much as this bytch talks endlessly about others, let me be the first to say that his britches need to be pulled down to his ankles and his bare ass FLOGGED till bloody. Then MAYBE he might understand. His presence here shows a man from poor mothering and poor fathering. It could be that his own mother was very subservient and he saw her get beat.
Everyone has their story. We can only imagine his.
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#95898 Sep 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest, k? Demosthenes you aren't......smh.....
You probably misunderstood i like Greek tyrants not philosophers and scholars.
I also like Aristocrats.
Not the scholars that you know and everyone knows - they are the ones who are well known at the Western and Eastern Historical books and sources.
I also like Alexander the Great of course.
Aristotle yes but not Plato really.
And of course Spartan Kings.
So no i could not be 'Demosthenis'
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#95899 Sep 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Erika.....Welcome back!!!!! Of course the 'meshuga' and completely clueless LouLou has decided that you and I are the same person.....NOT.....She'd make a lousy Katsa for the Mossad but she hasn't been doing too well in other areas of intelligence either so we will have to forgive her. It must be that phone she is posting on, eh? I just left Deutschland and thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent there seeing sites I hadn't seen when I lived there as a kid. I was a bit disappointed when I was at the Wagner museum in Bayreuth as it was closed for renovations but I did see the opera house, Liszt's gravesite and other things while there. My friend in Osnabruck showed me some great sites there also. I remember fondly my time in Deutschland as a kid and really enjoyed finally being able to drive the Bundesautobahns (as I wasn't old enough when I left there). I am finally in Amsterdam for a musical soiree with friends coming up next weekend. I hope we will not be drenched with rain......:(..It is nice to see you back and don't let the trolls run you off. Have a great rest of the evening with hubby.......:)
Hello Miss Divine , good to hear from you !
I could'nt come on Topic for a while , have been busy with wedding , honymoon e.c.t.
My Inlaws have been here to visit us , we took them to Heidelberg Castle . Munich and other nice places .
As for you and me being the same Person ( big laugh ), someone needs medical Treatment hehehe.
Mossad is just a brainless jerk , with no life .

I hope you enjoyed your trip in Deutschland .
Take care and have a great time in Amsterdam ( beautiful place btw)
My Hubby say Hi :)
You have a good one , and take care !
Have a good night !
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#95900 Sep 8, 2013
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC wrote:
And let's not forget.....nowadays women-many women-especially white wome but many many others too, they are unethical individuals and this lack of ethos is being considered as "cool" by most deluted as well as confused people in this World.
They are causng the majority of social problems to my point of view , it's women (let's not forget) who prefer "black guys" because it is a fashinable trend today, none makes them to have these choices, they make those choices and at the same time they become self haters.
This is a Hybris-an insult to anyone according to old Hellenic tradiotion, a Hybris against God, agains society aginst anyone.
They find it so easy to do abortions because of their disgusting lifestyle.
They deserve the worst treatment for their lack of ethos.
Those unethical bia^^^S.
Don't bring God into this.
God has nothing to do with your self-afflicted misery and hate.
You yourself are an abomination and an embarrassment to everything male.
You are weak, trifling, and impotent to create change in your own life. Yet, you come here to bicker over other people's choices, because they don't include you. You bring your sad, empty, and soulless person here to slander and belittle people you know absolutely NOTHING about and pass judgement against them. You have no clue as to who is doing any abortion and in real life you could care less.
I'm simply telling you the truth, because no one else will. Anybody with any sense is not going to wallow in your diminished state of anger and misery. I'm certainly not going to, but I WILL freely tell you where you go wrong. At the moment you are quite lost, but you can be found. You can start by recognizing your own transgressions against God. Do you see them? I CLEARLY see them. Until you are ready to see and deal with your own, leave God out of it all.

God doesn't like his name used in your kind of vain.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95901 Sep 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume you have a LINK showing the exact same language? Your allegations are as baseless as most of your comments. I am perfectly well but I do have doubts about your mental stability and also about who you REALLY are on this forum. There is another poster who does the whole WOW just WOW thing but I am not accusing you of being that person, now am I? LINK coming soon, I presume??????....smh.....
Yes, you've been on here for five?? Years now. My, my ! Doubting everyones mental stability. But your own of corse. You're looking for those things in ppl, you're thriving at it, you're dwelling at it. It's called PROJECTION . You and your likes have lonely, miserable lives. Many do. But your life is built up upon a lie. No one believe your lies. And the fake mask you're wearing. No go, go, go.
Erika

Höpfingen, Germany

#95902 Sep 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. No, thanks. I've got 10 years German education. But funny to see someone come in with the same rhetoric as Divine. How very convenient you both speak German. Don't ever try to call anyone a Nazi or a KKK like that. Now hit the road.
Oops , pardon me , did i strike a nerv ?

lol ^_^
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95903 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Miss Divine , good to hear from you !
I could'nt come on Topic for a while , have been busy with wedding , honymoon e.c.t.
My Inlaws have been here to visit us , we took them to Heidelberg Castle . Munich and other nice places .
As for you and me being the same Person ( big laugh ), someone needs medical Treatment hehehe.
Have a good night !
hhhmmm......kneegro in-laws?........did u cook fried chicken for them (watermelons for dessert)?- coz thats wot they eat.........niccuz in a german castle??........

man......I couldn't even imagine playing happy famblies with niccuz - that'd b just too ph**ked up..........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95904 Sep 8, 2013
niccuz in a german castle........thinkin they bein all cultural n sheeeeeiiiit........

lolololololololololololololol. .........

and the germans all staring at them like they're monkeys at da zoo..........

wth would the Fuhrer make of all this?........oh lawdy........
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#95905 Sep 8, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
In Europe the culture must be generally liberal. As a result, these biscuit eaters have really never had the opportunity to learn from hindsight the evils of their own misogyny. Things just don't go their way, so they find someone else to blame -- blacks, women, Jews. It's what the lesser of them do over there I guess. These guys will never have the hot grits thrown in their face from an angry woman. They've never seen the episode from the Sopranos where Janice put two bullets in Richi's chest, because he slapped her for reminding him his son might be gay. These guys are just --CLUELESS!!
We are not as sheltered in America. You HAVE to lean here or you sink. Spartan is already a bottom feeder and Masud is no better than whale poop. I hate to put it that way, because they still claim to be men. It's just that they have a long way to go in order to grow up.
Spartan is funny at times, but nothing more than a male bytch. All he does is set back and complain about women 24/7 as if they are solely responsible for his personal misery. He doesn't have the ability to look at any situation and see where HE may have been at fault. HIS bearing on any life situation never comes to mind. He's ignorant, arrogant, and delusional. If I had my way I'd take men like him outdoors and flog them. As much as this bytch talks endlessly about others, let me be the first to say that his britches need to be pulled down to his ankles and his bare ass FLOGGED till bloody. Then MAYBE he might understand. His presence here shows a man from poor mothering and poor fathering. It could be that his own mother was very subservient and he saw her get beat.
Everyone has their story. We can only imagine his.
Don't start thratening with violence boy.
Because in that case that you wil do this, that and the other to me or men like me that moment the last thing you were going to see it's my military machete knife;
Men like you are the ones who make those bia^^s from simple bia^^s to Universal super spoiled shallow irresponsible sluts!!

I can put them in order and that is what i do.
My only regret;
That i am too soft with them, i should be harder.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95906 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text> Oops , pardon me , did i strike a nerv ?
lol ^_^
Yes, yes. Very much so Einstein.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#95907 Sep 8, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>hhhmmm......kneegro in-laws?........did u cook fried chicken for them (watermelons for dessert)?- coz thats wot they eat.........niccuz in a german castle??........
man......I couldn't even imagine playing happy famblies with niccuz - that'd b just too ph**ked up..........
Everyone in America eats fried chicken and watermelon Masud. This isn't England where all we have to consume is tea, beef Wellington, and pudding.

If you don't eat ya meat, how can you have any pudding?
How can you have any pudding if ya don't eat 'cha meat?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#95909 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't start thratening with violence boy.
Because in that case that you wil do this, that and the other to me or men like me that moment the last thing you were going to see it's my military machete knife;
Men like you are the ones who make those bia^^s from simple bia^^s to Universal super spoiled shallow irresponsible sluts!!
I can put them in order and that is what i do.
My only regret;
That i am too soft with them, i should be harder.
No threats of violence here. None whatsoever. You just NEED a flogging.

The absolute LAST thing I would have to fear is some weak minded, soft, little piece of a man from someplace like Greece such as yourself. What you do here is paramount to tattle telling on girls. Are you kidding me? Now what's this about your little Swiss Army knife? Son, you need to RECOGNIZE. That's all I'm saying.

Juveniles like you, ESPECIALLY from Europe are not feared by anyone, so try another approach.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#95910 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You probably misunderstood i like Greek tyrants not philosophers and scholars.
I also like Aristocrats.
Not the scholars that you know and everyone knows - they are the ones who are well known at the Western and Eastern Historical books and sources.
I also like Alexander the Great of course.
Aristotle yes but not Plato really.
And of course Spartan Kings.
So no i could not be 'Demosthenis'
It is obvious you do not know who Demosthenes was as the comparison was made to show that you have not the language skills he had to get the point across. YOU BLITHER and make ZERO sense, hence the comment, Demosthenes you aren't. As for who your heroes are.....YAWN.....I couldn't care less......smh.......

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#95912 Sep 8, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems with the law, SPARTA - I can assure you.
I am neither a gangster nor a drug dealer or gun-runner.
I'm quite a nice guy actually. We should sit down and have drinks sometime and talk about the Angolan government's plans to bail out Greece in 2016.... ;o)
Unfortunately, the Spartan is too far below your mental level for an intelligent conversation between you and he to happen.
Of course, you and he could have drinks. I guess that Greek racist is not so mentally challenged that he can drink out of a beer mug.

Location hidden

#95913 Sep 8, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Miss Divine , good to hear from you !
Have a good night !
Congratulations, Erika!!!!! I hope you had a lovely visit with your in-laws. I thoroughly enjoyed being back in Deutschland and seeing things I didn't have a chance to see when I lived there and finally driving on the BABs. I hope you will come back more often. This thread needs an injection of humour and intelligence as we are sometime outnumbered by trolls and racist bashers. Have a great rest of the night and give hubby my best wishes also.....auf wiedersehen!!!!!!

Location hidden

#95914 Sep 8, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you've been on here for five?? Years now. My, my ! Doubting everyones mental stability. But your own of corse. You're looking for those things in ppl, you're thriving at it, you're dwelling at it. It's called PROJECTION . You and your likes have lonely, miserable lives. Many do. But your life is built up upon a lie. No one believe your lies. And the fake mask you're wearing. No go, go, go.
LINK, looney??????? You are speaking as if you have a cacophony of voices going on at that tea party in your head telling you things which are the furthest thing from truth possible. My life is anything but miserable but, considering your injuries and surgeries, I would say YOU are the one at a disadvantage here. I am travelling and visiting and you are in and out of hospital. I would think your top priority would be to get well not spend time here finger flinging and making a complete donkey's behind out of yourself.......smh.....
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#95915 Sep 8, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
No threats of violence here. None whatsoever. You just NEED a flogging.
The absolute LAST thing I would have to fear is some weak minded, soft, little piece of a man from someplace like Greece such as yourself. What you do here is paramount to tattle telling on girls. Are you kidding me? Now what's this about your little Swiss Army knife? Son, you need to RECOGNIZE. That's all I'm saying.
Juveniles like you, ESPECIALLY from Europe are not feared by anyone, so try another approach.
What are you blattering again?
You are saying the same craps you were saying years ago.
And i am responding the same way i was responding to you years ago; For the same issue-i remind you (women).!
You are a kiss ass guy.
You prefer to say nice words for women even at the case they are irresponsible and reckless because that is what they really are nowadays;
You are making obsolete social theories of previous decades in 1990's for relationships-women have come to a point that they have become shallow bia^^s toady- anyone can see this; Apart from you;
Now it is true that if you fight this-as a man- you have lost at most of the cases .
Why?
Because there are hypocrites like yourself that form the new social norms. The new social norms that dictate that :"women can do whatever they want when they want it without any kind of cosequences of they are mistaken for their actions" in contradiction to men. Well men with decency i meant; Not you KIP!
But any man has the right NOT to choose to follow what most women say WHAT they want because it appears that what they seek is the impossible from others but not a thing from themselves like they have no obligations.
Who told them that they have no obligaitons?
Personas like you told them this thing, they are trying to please them probably this is what you always do in your real life KIP;
Pleasing people, well i DO NOT always please people because i am not a kiss ass-i don't want to be.
I give hell to anyone i think he/she crosses his/her limits and violates my rights.
And i do not care about the supposed consequences-one has more consequences if he accepts the bad character as well as mistakes of the others;
As for the knife you first said something about a "bloody" lesson that i need;
Well how am i going to respond on this?
Saying "yes KIPpy" i need that lesson"?!!!
lol
You people are amazingly fools as i have aready said.
DICTATOR OF THE REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#95916 Sep 8, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, the Spartan is too far below your mental level for an intelligent conversation between you and he to happen.
Of course, you and he could have drinks. I guess that Greek racist is not so mentally challenged that he can drink out of a beer mug.
You came back from the library mr librarian??
Because it is time anyone to know that you are not the University Proffessor that you always wanted to be;
So stop lying librarian of the local library of your neighbour not even your town.
Ook?>?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95917 Sep 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
LINK, looney??????? You are speaking as if you have a cacophony of voices going on at that tea party in your head telling you things which are the furthest thing from truth possible. My life is anything but miserable but, considering your injuries and surgeries, I would say YOU are the one at a disadvantage here. I am travelling and visiting and you are in and out of hospital. I would think your top priority would be to get well not spend time here finger flinging and making a complete donkey's behind out of yourself.......smh.....
You're hurting. Get help. This is not good for anyone to lie for themselves for five years. Noone really cares about your postings from Europe. They're just giving you narcissistic supply and you them. It's normal for me to travel all over the world.
My knee and surgeries are far less than the pain you suffer and try so desperate to avoid. Truely it's not healthy for you to pick up all these fights. I hope you and your likes will pick up your lives and face the facts. It's within you. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OBAMA Muslim 1,708,008
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 min Barros 132
la raza and new black panther party 5 min The Patriot 10
Black men are weaker 7 min alt middle 8
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 11 min The Patriot 98
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 12 min Barros 1,573
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 19 min Sassy 51
Black History 35 min Barros 39
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr gigi 1,627
White people GO AWAY 1 hr aaa 323