REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95695 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a life outside of Topix. You might want to try one of those on for size. I recommend it.
There is no "life outside " or "inside" topix or whatever!!
Rhere is only one life and that includes even the seconds you are spending and i am spending to do posts in here!!!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#95698 Sep 7, 2013
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "life outside " or "inside" topix or whatever!!
Rhere is only one life and that includes even the seconds you are spending and i am spending to do posts in here!!!
Someone needs to up your meds.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95700 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a life outside of Topix. You might want to try one of those on for size. I recommend it.
including skiing with crackers in vermont?.........its just the contrast between your blackness and the white snow.........
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95701 Sep 7, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the greek sponge... Your old azz ex-partisan president said "whom are finns to judge us?". You are all low IQ sub humans and not to mention dwarves...
We just want our money back.
Oh....you are a creditor of Greece too???lol
Yeah sure......we know the trick today.
Anyone who has financial problems nowadays he/she/they go like:"Greeks owe me money, this is how i will repay my bills".
Get on the line but i am warning you you you are not going to get any.
A country who has defaulted even though not official but we all know what happened, that country will never ever pay the ful amount of its debt.
I mean it is basic public and monetary economics.
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95702 Sep 7, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Greeks are short and hairy.
None of this is true but that proves your ignorance.
Short?
The anthropological data prove otherwise/
Hairy?
I am a man i do have some hair on my body in contradiction to you that you must take them out at some beauty studios and boutique in order to fool yourself that you don't have any.

Are you a man or a woman or an ermaphrodite??
What a hell are you??
Oh yes...a sc^bag!
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95703 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to up your meds.
Is that true?
Skiing with "crackers" in Vermont?
lololol
Who are you fooling?
Yourself?
Your wife/girlfriend?
Your relatives?
Your community??
Who?????
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95704 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh....you are a creditor of Greece too???lol
Yeah sure......we know the trick today.
Anyone who has financial problems nowadays he/she/they go like:"Greeks owe me money, this is how i will repay my bills".
Get on the line but i am warning you you you are not going to get any.
A country who has defaulted even though not official but we all know what happened, that country will never ever pay the ful amount of its debt.
I mean it is basic public and monetary economics.
its horrible........but the jooo banksters own your country now.......aint nuthin u can do about it..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#95705 Sep 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>including skiing with crackers in vermont?.........its just the contrast between your blackness and the white snow.........
I don't hang with 'crackers'...friends, yes. I played ice hockey back in the day as well. What of it, convict?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95706 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hang with 'crackers'...friends, yes. I played ice hockey back in the day as well. What of it, convict?
....wot percentage of your friends r crackers?.........

.......maybe sum of these YTs r lawyers?.......prolly just tryin to b all hip and trendy by having kneegro friends..........u gnomesayin.....

........when kneegros try to b friendly with me - I IGNORE them........

“for sure__maybe”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#95707 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>....wot percentage of your friends r crackers?.........
.......maybe sum of these YTs r lawyers?.......prolly just tryin to b all hip and trendy by having kneegro friends..........u gnomesayin.....
very unlikely anybody will try to be your friend there

“for sure__maybe”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#95708 Sep 7, 2013
dumbass
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#95709 Sep 7, 2013
HI SAYYID! Is dis where da white wimminz be at??

:)

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#95710 Sep 7, 2013
These blabbermouths need to be stopped-completely!
Well, don't have a coronary over it, Sparty. What is amusing to many of us is that you cannot tolerate other people's opinions and your reaction is one of violent solutions for those whose opinions differ from yours. Bottom line, it is still YOUR problem. Now, how can you think you are in a position to judge others fairly under those circumstances? Not only that, your language and comments about the women on this thread are foul, vulgar and hardly those of a man in complete control of all of his faculties. It certainly doesn't present you as a man of class and tact. You may not like the facts you are faced with but YOU are in no position to judge anyone else's lifestyle or opinions on this site. Still sayin'.....smh.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95711 Sep 7, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>HI SAYYID! Is dis where da white wimminz be at??
:)
da white wiminz r gettin ph**ked by niccuz yo.........
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95712 Sep 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, don't have a coronary over it, Sparty. What is amusing to many of us is that you cannot tolerate other people's opinions and your reaction is one of violent solutions for those whose opinions differ from yours. Bottom line, it is still YOUR problem. Now, how can you think you are in a position to judge others fairly under those circumstances? Not only that, your language and comments about the women on this thread are foul, vulgar and hardly those of a man in complete control of all of his faculties. It certainly doesn't present you as a man of class and tact. You may not like the facts you are faced with but YOU are in no position to judge anyone else's lifestyle or opinions on this site. Still sayin'.....smh.....
You keep saying that i am an extreme racist and misogynist!!
Where do these things are being derived from???
Everytime someone disagrees with you you call him a "misogynist"!
Everytime a woman disagrees with KIP, you call her a "weird" with hidden preference for black men but with the difference that she does not admit that!

Level 7

Location hidden

#95713 Sep 7, 2013
Reading comprehension was an issue for you in school, wasn't it? I have ZERO 'cracker' friends. The composition of my circle of friends cover all races. The fact that you appear to be a one-dimensional numbskull doesn't mean that the rest of the world has to be as well.

(Yes, Mascot....I know that I'm playing your petty game. I just have a little time to kill before we head off on our Saturday errands.)

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#95714 Sep 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be in France for your divided citizenship you'll never gain. There's no need for you there sentimental old fool. Lmao
Shouldn't you be in attendance of your local Nazi rally? You're late already and your fellow Aryans don't like backsliders.

Level 7

Location hidden

#95715 Sep 7, 2013
covers
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95716 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>its horrible........but the jooo banksters own your country now.......aint nuthin u can do about it..........
700 trillion dollars (trillion dollars yes) it is the enormous amount of toxic bonds that they are being circulating around Globe and the financial system.
Those toxic bonds have been issued by commercial banks because.......the Central Banks of mjor countries such as USA , Japan, European countries mainly they have printed trillions of dollars and they have injected them into the system -the well known term "money supply?
I am trying to say that bankers-banksters or whatever someone can call them, they appear that they are in control.
In reality they are not.
It's stil the Governments that they issue bonds (still) hence they have the control.
And Greece's major part of debt is on the hands of foreign Governments now;
If someone controls soemone else it's mainly the German Government as the bigger player the South European Governments which are the weak Governments and especially the Greek Government of Athens.
Believe me right now "Banksters" have no control, they are depending on what the European States will give them in the forms of bonds either Government bonds or commercial bonds and then they are able to do their games.
Otherwise......they are not able to do a thing;
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95717 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading comprehension was an issue for you in school, wasn't it? I have ZERO 'cracker' friends. The composition of my circle of friends cover all races. The fact that you appear to be a one-dimensional numbskull doesn't mean that the rest of the world has to be as well.
(Yes, Mascot....I know that I'm playing your petty game. I just have a little time to kill before we head off on our Saturday errands.)
""" I just have a little time to kill before we head off on our Saturday errands.)""" "

Oh!
That MUST be the "other life " you keep saying Derek,right?lol
You forgot the skiing.
I can only imagine Derek.
Masud must be right, you skiing a totallly white landscape all over the place everything is dressed in white and then you...just appear.
Like a black hole that its gravitation field is so strong that it is impossible to ignore it.

!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After 2019 Black Americans Will Be Transitionin... 2 min melissa__ 6
ISIS supports Ferguson protesters: pledge to se... 5 min Nat Turner 8
AA DEMONSTRATION ---Do not stand for the Nation... 7 min Power 4
Muslims for ferguson 10 min Listen sweetness 6
Why are dark skinned Black "Christian" female S... 10 min Anonymous34 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Glimmer 96,787
Halle Berry Accused Her Daughter's Father Of Ma... 10 min Seth 34
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 20 min Walls of Jericho 314
Incidents of Black on White abuse 26 min Mick- 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Maghribi 26,621