Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#95692 Sep 7, 2013
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL wrote:
Derek J re-appearance.!
I always have the feeling that this guy is hiding behind a curtain and as a typical double crosser he is hitting behind without warning.
So is Savant;
Their presence of both of them is always here-that's the feeling i always had;
Someone is needed to drag them out of their cages or holes or wherever those indviduals are;
I have a life outside of Topix. You might want to try one of those on for size. I recommend it.
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95693 Sep 7, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Miss Loulou wants a man with style.
Not swaaagggg.
She is attracted to men like Idris Elba and that Sebastian fellow she keeps telling about.
Men with charm and gravity. Idris Elba played the most whitest of gods Heimdall in "Thor". He is white allright...
I have none of that because I roam the woods. lol
But I do have a snappy suit.:D I had it tailored for me when I stopped growing. It is Armani.:D
You are reviving the myth of Faust -the protagonist of a classic German legend in Europe where he is mentioning a Giant with the intelligence of a little kid.

This is what you all are in here;

You are pretending of being upper level men and women and half of you should probably be in the local county prison and i don't know if some of you have troubles with the law and you are outlaws........

You disgraceful bia^^^s and sc^ms all of you!!!!!!!!!!

And you all deserve to be treated like this.
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95694 Sep 7, 2013
If i had a face to fce contact with many here they wouln't speak to ANYONE (!!!!!!) with the rude and impolite way they are talking in here!

They can be outlaws anyway!Hence they can't have the same rights as a free citizen.

I am not like them and i have rights.
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95695 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a life outside of Topix. You might want to try one of those on for size. I recommend it.
There is no "life outside " or "inside" topix or whatever!!
Rhere is only one life and that includes even the seconds you are spending and i am spending to do posts in here!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#95698 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no "life outside " or "inside" topix or whatever!!
Rhere is only one life and that includes even the seconds you are spending and i am spending to do posts in here!!!
Someone needs to up your meds.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95700 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
including skiing with crackers in vermont?.........its just the contrast between your blackness and the white snow.........
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95701 Sep 7, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the greek sponge... Your old azz ex-partisan president said "whom are finns to judge us?". You are all low IQ sub humans and not to mention dwarves...
We just want our money back.
Oh....you are a creditor of Greece too???lol
Yeah sure......we know the trick today.
Anyone who has financial problems nowadays he/she/they go like:"Greeks owe me money, this is how i will repay my bills".
Get on the line but i am warning you you you are not going to get any.
A country who has defaulted even though not official but we all know what happened, that country will never ever pay the ful amount of its debt.
I mean it is basic public and monetary economics.
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95702 Sep 7, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Greeks are short and hairy.
None of this is true but that proves your ignorance.
Short?
The anthropological data prove otherwise/
Hairy?
I am a man i do have some hair on my body in contradiction to you that you must take them out at some beauty studios and boutique in order to fool yourself that you don't have any.

Are you a man or a woman or an ermaphrodite??
What a hell are you??
Oh yes...a sc^bag!
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95703 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to up your meds.
Is that true?
Skiing with "crackers" in Vermont?
lololol
Who are you fooling?
Yourself?
Your wife/girlfriend?
Your relatives?
Your community??
Who?????
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95704 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh....you are a creditor of Greece too???lol
Yeah sure......we know the trick today.
Anyone who has financial problems nowadays he/she/they go like:"Greeks owe me money, this is how i will repay my bills".
Get on the line but i am warning you you you are not going to get any.
A country who has defaulted even though not official but we all know what happened, that country will never ever pay the ful amount of its debt.
I mean it is basic public and monetary economics.
its horrible........but the jooo banksters own your country now.......aint nuthin u can do about it..........

Level 7

Location hidden

#95705 Sep 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>including skiing with crackers in vermont?.........its just the contrast between your blackness and the white snow.........
I don't hang with 'crackers'...friends, yes. I played ice hockey back in the day as well. What of it, convict?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95706 Sep 7, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hang with 'crackers'...friends, yes. I played ice hockey back in the day as well. What of it, convict?
....wot percentage of your friends r crackers?.........

.......maybe sum of these YTs r lawyers?.......prolly just tryin to b all hip and trendy by having kneegro friends..........u gnomesayin.....

........when kneegros try to b friendly with me - I IGNORE them........

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#95707 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>....wot percentage of your friends r crackers?.........
.......maybe sum of these YTs r lawyers?.......prolly just tryin to b all hip and trendy by having kneegro friends..........u gnomesayin.....
very unlikely anybody will try to be your friend there

“No more wars--I promise”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#95708 Sep 7, 2013
dumbass
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#95709 Sep 7, 2013
HI SAYYID! Is dis where da white wimminz be at??

:)

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#95710 Sep 7, 2013
These blabbermouths need to be stopped-completely!
Well, don't have a coronary over it, Sparty. What is amusing to many of us is that you cannot tolerate other people's opinions and your reaction is one of violent solutions for those whose opinions differ from yours. Bottom line, it is still YOUR problem. Now, how can you think you are in a position to judge others fairly under those circumstances? Not only that, your language and comments about the women on this thread are foul, vulgar and hardly those of a man in complete control of all of his faculties. It certainly doesn't present you as a man of class and tact. You may not like the facts you are faced with but YOU are in no position to judge anyone else's lifestyle or opinions on this site. Still sayin'.....smh.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95711 Sep 7, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>HI SAYYID! Is dis where da white wimminz be at??
:)
da white wiminz r gettin ph**ked by niccuz yo.........
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95712 Sep 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, don't have a coronary over it, Sparty. What is amusing to many of us is that you cannot tolerate other people's opinions and your reaction is one of violent solutions for those whose opinions differ from yours. Bottom line, it is still YOUR problem. Now, how can you think you are in a position to judge others fairly under those circumstances? Not only that, your language and comments about the women on this thread are foul, vulgar and hardly those of a man in complete control of all of his faculties. It certainly doesn't present you as a man of class and tact. You may not like the facts you are faced with but YOU are in no position to judge anyone else's lifestyle or opinions on this site. Still sayin'.....smh.....
You keep saying that i am an extreme racist and misogynist!!
Where do these things are being derived from???
Everytime someone disagrees with you you call him a "misogynist"!
Everytime a woman disagrees with KIP, you call her a "weird" with hidden preference for black men but with the difference that she does not admit that!

Level 7

Location hidden

#95713 Sep 7, 2013
Reading comprehension was an issue for you in school, wasn't it? I have ZERO 'cracker' friends. The composition of my circle of friends cover all races. The fact that you appear to be a one-dimensional numbskull doesn't mean that the rest of the world has to be as well.

(Yes, Mascot....I know that I'm playing your petty game. I just have a little time to kill before we head off on our Saturday errands.)

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#95714 Sep 7, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be in France for your divided citizenship you'll never gain. There's no need for you there sentimental old fool. Lmao
Shouldn't you be in attendance of your local Nazi rally? You're late already and your fellow Aryans don't like backsliders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is T-BOS white trash? 7 min Firey Fellow 44 8
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 7 min RMG El mundo es mio 72
The ciminal coon and Burglar Alarm commercials 13 min Firey Fellow 44 16
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 39 min Firey Fellow 44 117
Why are gay BM more effeminate than straight BW? 50 min Firey Fellow 44 2
Black mass shooters Trenton 1 hr Firey Fellow 44 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Rebirth 70 1,779,034
Kids Separated from their Illegal Immigrant Par... 2 hr A CHOCOLATE STORM 59