Are white women attracted to black men?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95641 Sep 6, 2013
lightzz wrote:
I hope not I have found out why Black people cannot get along so well with many other races. Most other races have Neanderthal genetics, while the Black race does not...
This not a racist comment, "it was told on Cnn" you can google it.
That is why getting along does not work, it might not be possible.
blak people r niccuz..........

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#95642 Sep 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>blak people r niccuz..........
....smh.....hire a new writer, k?

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#95643 Sep 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
....smh.....hire a new writer, k?
You've got MAIL! lol

“Kind, yet..........”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#95644 Sep 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>What a dumbass. This one thinks that nobody gets to see negroes in the streets, and do nothing but sit home all the time. No matter where you go, you get to see the actions of negroes. Everyone knows how you live.
It's no secret, buckwheat:)
It obviously doesn't bother you too much to be in the company of us because your pathetic behind has been camped out here for YEARS! Saying the same repetitive garbage.
ashliiiiiiiing

Ashley, OH

#95649 Sep 6, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said in another thread that you like men that would manicure your nails and do your hair now that is submissive.
Submissive is a personality trait.
ashliiiiiiiing

Ashley, OH

#95650 Sep 6, 2013
*Personality type, rather.
ashliiiiiiiing

Ashley, OH

#95651 Sep 6, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said in another thread that you like men that would manicure your nails and do your hair now that is submissive.
BTW... next time you want to bring up a post of mine, at least grasp what I was stating and in what context. Just because a man might do those things, it will take nothing away from the fact that he is Dominant if that is his personality type.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#95652 Sep 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>What a dumbass. This one thinks that nobody gets to see negroes in the streets, and do nothing but sit home all the time. No matter where you go, you get to see the actions of negroes. Everyone knows how you live.
It's no secret, buckwheat:)
Ha, Ha, Ha
No Doubt.
ashliiiiiiiing

Ashley, OH

#95653 Sep 6, 2013
True submission is the giving of one’s will, trust and love to another, period. It doesn't mean being an animated ‘blow-up doll’ who has no mind of her own. A submissive doormat is even less desirable. Submission does not mean stupid or weak. It's a choice to give another person one's own submission. A gift if you will... given to one who is worthy of it and who will cherish it.

Self-respect, the knowledge that you are his most prized possession, his greatest joy, and the thing he chooses above all else, are the things you must remember about yourself. You are a person, a valuable human being whose needs and hopes are not only valid but are important. If someone does not remember this, don’t be afraid to give him the address of a good pet store and look elsewhere for someone who understands this.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#95654 Sep 6, 2013
ashliiiiiiiing wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... next time you want to bring up a post of mine, at least grasp what I was stating and in what context. Just because a man might do those things, it will take nothing away from the fact that he is Dominant if that is his personality type.
so you like a dominant male that does your nails and hair
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#95655 Sep 6, 2013
REPUBLIC wrote:
You f^^g damned hypocrites!
Everyone knows that majority of men would prefer a Dnisg woman such as Loulou rather a common slut that you don't know what to expect;
Or you do know what to expect:slutiness.
Yeah, right.

They might prefer someone like Loulou for sex, but in the brains department she's lacking. Based on her comments here, Loulou doesn't even have any common sense. All she does is boast about how much better she see's herself as being.

That's indicative of a common dullard.
DICTATORSHIPCOUR TMARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95656 Sep 6, 2013
I condemn the pro-interracial circus to disrepute.
This is because they are hypocrites and bad citizens.
The reasons they are bad citizen are:
1) As i have stated before THEY contribute to the deamericanization and they are Americans.
That would be a reason of treason and they would be executed at other times;

2) They are hiding the real reasons they are doing this.

They are the archons of hypocrisy and the myrmidons of liberal ideology.

They are the reason why the World can not find a balance, they contribute on this hence they need to be penalized somehow and be punished for this attitude.
A real penalty would be for them someone an authority to impose censorship on them so that their blatter meaningless mouths and words that come out to just shut the f^^k up!
For good.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95657 Sep 6, 2013
dcm2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It obviously doesn't bother you too much to be in the company of us because your pathetic behind has been camped out here for YEARS! Saying the same repetitive garbage.
LOL!!!!!!!!!! He got upset:)
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95658 Sep 6, 2013
They just need to shut up about other people that they can not judge them at all.
They do not have the virtues.

“GOTCHA”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

IN UR HEAD

#95659 Sep 6, 2013
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL wrote:
They just need to shut up about other people that they can not judge them at all.
They do not have the virtues.
Shaddddddup urself, Urkel. Ur in no spot 2 say shyt 2 anyone here. Nobody cares about ur Pampers wearing whiney a$$. Get lost.

“GOTCHA”

Level 2

IN UR HEAD

#95660 Sep 6, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!!!! He got upset:)
Nah, u got bytchslapped birdbrain. bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
REPUBLIC COURT MARTIAL

Athens, Greece

#95661 Sep 6, 2013
Mabinogi wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddddddup urself, Urkel. Ur in no spot 2 say shyt 2 anyone here. Nobody cares about ur Pampers wearing whiney a$$. Get lost.
Normally half of you all in this forum you should be in prison and we are talking about a hard military prison just for you all spoiled peopl to see how it's like.
You undisciplined personas.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#95662 Sep 6, 2013
ashliiiiiiiing wrote:
True submission is the giving of one’s will, trust and love to another, period. It doesn't mean being an animated ‘blow-up doll’ who has no mind of her own. A submissive doormat is even less desirable. Submission does not mean stupid or weak. It's a choice to give another person one's own submission. A gift if you will... given to one who is worthy of it and who will cherish it.
Self-respect, the knowledge that you are his most prized possession, his greatest joy, and the thing he chooses above all else, are the things you must remember about yourself. You are a person, a valuable human being whose needs and hopes are not only valid but are important. If someone does not remember this, don’t be afraid to give him the address of a good pet store and look elsewhere for someone who understands this.
That's Heavy, but very accurate.

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#95663 Sep 6, 2013
Nothing left on this thread just a few assorted nuts

“GOTCHA”

Level 2

IN UR HEAD

#95664 Sep 6, 2013
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
Nothing left on this thread just a few assorted nuts
Go change ur nasty nappies and funky socks ya puppet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,703,224
Ttt is a TWINK 2 min White 8
Who Spews The Most Bulldookey On Topix? 5 min Hmm 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 137,863
Negro Panther Film 14 min Porch Honkey 28
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 21 min JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 112
Tom Brady's hot model wife caught burning some ... 26 min Ugly monkeys 2
Florida school shooter and THX 51 min White 26
.......13 Russian Nationals Indicted 1 hr flint MI water 40
The One Subject Got_Rope WON'T Dare Touch! 6 hr Harrisson 25