Are white women attracted to black men?
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#95594 Sep 5, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Yes she is a trailertrash.
Trust me, son.
This is a GLARING example that many of you are being played! Food for thought....This fool and "Louis" aka loulou have BOTH been using "American" slang throughout this very thread and very correctly...mind you! Louis, initially claimed she/he was with a black man and in record time....bammmm! She's a racist who resents American women who date out????!!

Periodically, "Louis" will pretend that he/she can barely construct an English sentence and then other times...he/she can. These trolls have been blatantly OBVIOUS from the get go. There sole purpose of being here has been noted. They are both racist trolls who reside right here in the U.S. Do any of you really think that REAL Swedes or Danes or whatever they CLAIM to be are going to consistently take up space on a forum such as this? Come on guys.....you're smarter than this.

Btw...M...I know that you've caught on based on a recent comment.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#95599 Sep 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh i understand it; and I won't be getting myself in trouble over petty bullshyt-. But given the right circumstances...yeah I can see myself taking a stand and getting myself in a whole shyt load of trouble. And even knowing the consequences- well sometimes you gotta take a stand. Most shyt I can walk away from. Some shyt...I can't. And don't make excuses for them kip; I'm pretty much sick of them getting off the hook because we allow them to in order to keep the peace with that "oh they don't know any better" bullshyt. Of course they know better. ITS A CHOICE. And they CHOOSE to pretend they don't know any better- and its an excuse for them to not DO better, to not treat people better. And we all suffer because of their decisions. My energies are best used on things that I feel are important. Ridding this world of ignorant racists is a worthwhile cause. Some just gotta learn the hard way- and under the right circumstances, I'm ready to teach them.
Fck them.
I hear you loud and clear, and I understand your militancy.

However, some people really DON'T get it. Cognitively, they don't have the resources. Because they don't have them cognitively, they are not likely to have them emotionally. The result is their own social displacement and misunderstanding. Like I say, it's good to just look, smile, and nod. When a homeless drunk talks to you on the street and insists he knows who shot JFK, because he was there you nod and snicker, because you know he's out of his mind. Well, some of these people are out of their minds. Their sense of reason is off track. It could be deliberate, but sometimes it's really not. You can't squeeze water from a rock. These people are like rocks. They cannot see beyond their own social conditioning.

Ridding the world of racists is like ridding the world of cockroaches. Cockroaches have been around for a long time. Yes, they are filthy and crawl around in the dark, but they have a place. There is a way NOT to attract them. I live in a liberal and socially diverse city. They are not likely to come here, because simply breathing the air would kill them. It's really the best way to exterminate those kind of people without really exterminating them. Just go some place, be somewhere they likely will NOT set foot in. An art gallery, a science museum, or anything that smacks of knowledge and history. Go to a Black History museum. I do that and visit the Asian Art Museum. You'll NEVER encounter the "cockroaches" at these places. In fact the only place I do run into them is here at the African American Forum. In real life I wouldn't tolerate them. On the other hand, if they truly are crazy, then there's not much you can do.

Just some thoughts.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#95600 Sep 5, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you loud and clear, and I understand your militancy.
However, some people really DON'T get it. Cognitively, they don't have the resources. Because they don't have them cognitively, they are not likely to have them emotionally. The result is their own social displacement and misunderstanding. Like I say, it's good to just look, smile, and nod. When a homeless drunk talks to you on the street and insists he knows who shot JFK, because he was there you nod and snicker, because you know he's out of his mind. Well, some of these people are out of their minds. Their sense of reason is off track. It could be deliberate, but sometimes it's really not. You can't squeeze water from a rock. These people are like rocks. They cannot see beyond their own social conditioning.
Ridding the world of racists is like ridding the world of cockroaches. Cockroaches have been around for a long time. Yes, they are filthy and crawl around in the dark, but they have a place. There is a way NOT to attract them. I live in a liberal and socially diverse city. They are not likely to come here, because simply breathing the air would kill them. It's really the best way to exterminate those kind of people without really exterminating them. Just go some place, be somewhere they likely will NOT set foot in. An art gallery, a science museum, or anything that smacks of knowledge and history. Go to a Black History museum. I do that and visit the Asian Art Museum. You'll NEVER encounter the "cockroaches" at these places. In fact the only place I do run into them is here at the African American Forum. In real life I wouldn't tolerate them. On the other hand, if they truly are crazy, then there's not much you can do.
Just some thoughts.
Hey Oreo, what do you call those so called black men who bash black women and stereotype black women? I'll give you the answer: The answer is YOU! Oreo cookie.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#95602 Sep 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> How we being played? Because they aren't from wherever the fck they say they are from? Its obvious they are trolls. They are ignorant azzholes, regardless. Where they are from doesn't really matter to me dcm1; a piece of shyt stinks no matter where it is. And these two are really stinking up the place. Ignoring them won't get rid of the stench, so until we get bored with their shyt (or get used to the smell)- the game is on.:)
Hey, I wrote out an entire thesis to your post, but it disappeared. Here is the short version. My initial post was directed at the ACTUAL trolls, not you or any of the regular posters...and I know that most of you who post here know who they are.

The trolls were posting past 3 a.m. their time.......hmmmm. Anyways......Louis/loulou said HOURS ago that he/she/it was leaving because he/she/it had CLASS...he/she/it NEVER left!

Sparty attempts to be mean, but he really isn't. His comments/posts reflect what I'm saying, but the recent trolls mean EVERYTHING he/she/they/it are saying.

The doll freak in the UK is OBSESSED with everything AA, but he is surrounded by African immigrants. AA's and African's are as different as night and day and this LOSER knows it, but for whatever reason he and the other UK freaks (some black and white) are OBSESSED with AA's. This is VERY DERANGED and sick behavior. MasCOT even types in Ebonics and professes his love for a rubber dolly, but thinks his behaviour is NORMAL!!!! Right!!! lol

Anyways...hope I cleared up my post. Have a goodnight.

“Romney 2016”

Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Philadelphia, Pa.

#95608 Sep 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
The Ravens are going to get beat tonight
Who cares !
it looks like a game between the bloods and crypts.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#95609 Sep 5, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
You smell like a yankee trailertrash 50years old and you mentioned that you have been beaten up for 23years by some white man.
And chugging beer...
You are scum.
If she was beaten up for 23 years and had five children. She's a woman with no sense of responsability . Crying she's gotta man. Lmao
Education for those kind of women should have a higher priority. She allowed her self to be abused and the children to grow up like that. And it's her own fault. What a life. Dumb woman. Her children are prob damaged.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#95610 Sep 5, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>....And it's her own fault. What a life. Dumb woman. Her children are prob damaged.
We have a term in American English for that kind of sentiment, Loulou. It's called "Blame the Victim."

It's not a good look. Very unattractive.

DV (domestic violence) victims need far more support and assistance than harsh judgment.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#95611 Sep 5, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a term in American English for that kind of sentiment, Loulou. It's called "Blame the Victim."
It's not a good look. Very unattractive.
DV (domestic violence) victims need far more support and assistance than harsh judgment.
She's no victim. She let her children get victimized watching the violence. Who can be beaten up for 23 years and be a good mother. No one. The victims are her children she of her own free will brought into this world . And had unprotected sex with a man she knew was violent.
They risk grow up repeating the pattern. Smh

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#95612 Sep 6, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>She's no victim. She let her children get victimized watching the violence. Who can be beaten up for 23 years and be a good mother. No one. The victims are her children she of her own free will brought into this world . And had unprotected sex with a man she knew was violent.
They risk grow up repeating the pattern. Smh
You presume to know her story. You don't. On another note, you also show your extreme ignorance of domestic violence. Let me tell you something, as someone who has represented battered women in court, you had better pray you do not find yourself in similar circumstances. You had better take good advantage of whatever education you have available because you are lacking a world of knowledge. Learn something.
Loulou

Vanløse, Denmark

#95613 Sep 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You presume to know her story. You don't. On another note, you also show your extreme ignorance of domestic violence. Let me tell you something, as someone who has represented battered women in court, you had better pray you do not find yourself in similar circumstances. You had better take good advantage of whatever education you have available because you are lacking a world of knowledge. Learn something.
At some point someone has to tell those women that no matter what, they DO have a responsability towards thier children. The most heavy responsability is of corse on the violent husbands shoulders.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#95615 Sep 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, blonde was never a criminal.
But if I was one, I sure as fck would be smart enough to not get my azz caught - unlike some folks. ahem...masud
....ahem..........50% of your prison population is blak kneegroid as if u didn't kno........

....so you're just admitted that blak kneegros r dumb.........

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95618 Sep 6, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Beer chugging trailertrash never are responsible...
Yet, they live better than most negroes.

Go figure:)
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#95620 Sep 6, 2013
REDNEX ON METH
TRUTH OUT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#95625 Sep 6, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Again danish women are blonde and extremely beautiful on average.
Yankee blondes... Not so much unless they are directly ascended from northern-europeans.
Europeans on average are far better looking than americans and we are stronger too.
I have to agree. I've was born in Europe, lived there as a child, and have returned many times. Europeans have a stronger mentality(most of them) and deal with the struggles of life a lot better than we do. They look at things as a formality more than us Americans who look at things a little more direct. But as far as better looking it depends on where you are in Europe. The Eastern European women are far better looking, and take much better care of themselves. I've seen many that are without a doubt 40 and over, but have skin that looks like a teenager.
Justice

New Hyde Park, NY

#95627 Sep 6, 2013
don't you know that you are not your skin, it is the
soul that lives within and if you can't see passed it you have been deceived.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#95633 Sep 6, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No - that's not me, SPARTA. My current gf weighs only 94 Kg (209 lbs) Too much weight is dangerous
Only??

rolmfaooooooooooooo

209 pounds is huge ... that b*tch is almost double my size
REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#95635 Sep 6, 2013
You f^^g damned hypocrites!
Everyone knows that majority of men would prefer a Dnisg woman such as Loulou rather a common slut that you don't know what to expect;
Or you do know what to expect:slutiness.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Chicago, IL

#95637 Sep 6, 2013
REDNEX ON METH
TRUTH OUT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
lightzz

Falls Church, VA

#95638 Sep 6, 2013
I hope not I have found out why Black people cannot get along so well with many other races. Most other races have Neanderthal genetics, while the Black race does not...
This not a racist comment, "it was told on Cnn" you can google it.
That is why getting along does not work, it might not be possible.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#95639 Sep 6, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>How would either of you ingrates know how blacks live? Oh, thats right, you've seen in on television and the movies. STFU, AZZHOLES!
What a dumbass. This one thinks that nobody gets to see negroes in the streets, and do nothing but sit home all the time. No matter where you go, you get to see the actions of negroes. Everyone knows how you live.

It's no secret, buckwheat:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,252,470
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Gmoney 34,412
bill cosby admits to secretly drugging young wo... 4 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2
Blk Wmn no longer have to settle for Crumbs and... 6 min I see triplets 4
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 10 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 2,418
All women prefer white men 22 min Educated Black Woman 5,205
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 26 min African AE 1,103
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 52 min truth 30
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Ben YISRAEL 122,363
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 hr African AE 30,780
More from around the web