Are white women attracted to black men?
dcm1

Phoenix, AZ

#95247 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatend by whom? My famillymembers not at all. They don't lower themselves to ppl like you. And has never threatend anyone. Just so you know it's very low to expose a "friend". Which means you're a very bad friend.
You're just so cheap thinking everyone like you make threats. I'm not like you shouting my friends identity out on a public forum. It doesn't matter when it comes to me, because I don't care.But you are unethical. I'm half Danish and Swedish. Btw.
I'm not like you I'd protect and not abuse my friends. Lol
Hang on! M is the only poster on this crazy site who knows my name and she's yet to reveal it to anyone on here, so stop lying on her.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95248 Sep 3, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on! M is the only poster on this crazy site who knows my name and she's yet to reveal it to anyone on here, so stop lying on her.
Er det dig lille H;) kys kys. Lol
dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#95249 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is any English speaking forum.

M is one of the nicest people you will find here, me on the other hand....I'm not so nice.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#95250 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatend by whom? My famillymembers not at all. They don't lower themselves to ppl like you. And has never threatend anyone. Just so you know it's very low to expose a "friend". Which means you're a very bad friend.
You're just so cheap thinking everyone like you make threats. I'm not like you shouting my friends identity out on a public forum. It doesn't matter when it comes to me, because I don't care.But you are unethical. I'm half Danish and Swedish. Btw.
I'm not like you I'd protect and not abuse my friends. Lol
Who are you to call anyone cheap?(perhaps you don't know the meaning) I didn't post his full name on this forum and he is not the only person in Denmark with that first name, by the way, so perhaps your family doesn't know him after all. Whether they knew him or not is irrelevant. Unless they/you planned on doing something to him, there would have been no real reason to mention it. Regardless, he doesn't care. Only YOU are making a big deal of it. Since I have no desire to be YOUR friend, you prerequisites for friendship don't count here (nor do your worthless opinions). I don't care if you are half coyote and half orangutan you are ALL cracked, vicious and a hater. Now, go away, k? YOU and your posse only come here to hate and taunt and I have seen nothing of value come from you EVER. Still sayin', BOOBOO.......smh.....

*passes tissue box*

EXIT ---------->>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Location hidden

#95251 Sep 3, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
and I never will, dcm, nor have I ever revealed anyone else's name that I know from Topix (without their permission). BooBoo is talking about a friend of mine from Facebook who ok'd my using his name. She is just looking to taunt and pick her usual fights in here. Her using Danish on you is another of her little sick tricks. She wasn't expecting I had friends who spoke the language when she tried that trick on me. Having said that, NO ONE (at least of the old guard) really cares what she has to say anyway. She is a fountain of funk. Irrelevant, to say the least. Hope you and yours had a great holiday and are having a good week.......:)

Location hidden

#95252 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
INILA YAKI YE, sacamna MAKA!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#95253 Sep 3, 2013
*your prerequisites*
dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#95254 Sep 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
and I never will, dcm, nor have I ever revealed anyone else's name that I know from Topix (without their permission). BooBoo is talking about a friend of mine from Facebook who ok'd my using his name. She is just looking to taunt and pick her usual fights in here. Her using Danish on you is another of her little sick tricks. She wasn't expecting I had friends who spoke the language when she tried that trick on me. Having said that, NO ONE (at least of the old guard) really cares what she has to say anyway. She is a fountain of funk. Irrelevant, to say the least. Hope you and yours had a great holiday and are having a good week.......:)
I know that you won't. Isn't this the same poster who initially claimed that her partner was a black man? I've also noticed that she seems to have an axe to grind with Blondie too.

Location hidden

#95255 Sep 3, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you won't. Isn't this the same poster who initially claimed that her partner was a black man? I've also noticed that she seems to have an axe to grind with Blondie too.
Yes, but she has suddenly developed amnesia and is bashing women who date black men. I guess her black man wasn't AA. According to my friend, Denmark is full of Somali refugees, most of whom work on the docks. Whoever she is, she thinks she is SPECIAL. The rest of us think she rides the short 'Yellow Bus'........:
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95256 Sep 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to call anyone cheap?(perhaps you don't know the meaning) I didn't post his full name on this forum and he is not the only person in Denmark with that first name, by the way, so perhaps your family doesn't know him after all. Whether they knew him or not is irrelevant. Unless they/you planned on doing something to him, there would have been no real reason to mention it. Regardless, he doesn't care. Only YOU are making a big deal of it. Since I have no desire to be YOUR friend, you prerequisites for friendship don't count here (nor do your worthless opinions). I don't care if you are half coyote and half orangutan you are ALL cracked, vicious and a hater. Now, go away, k? YOU and your posse only come here to hate and taunt and I have seen nothing of value come from you EVER. Still sayin', BOOBOO.......smh.....
*passes tissue box*
EXIT ---------->>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
It has relevance and a lot of relevance. On an ethical level. Not that you would understand. Everyone is such a bad, bad hater. But take a deep breath and listen to your self. How do you justify how hateful and projecting you really are. You are harassing everyone and try to dominate everyone who says things you don't like. I just caught you in exposing your friend. In his culture it's very rude. And that's what you are rude.
I don't know where you're from - but we have no junglelaw like you -and we dont threaten ppl. But your behavior towards your friend - well. You're looked down upon - if he knew what you are .
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95257 Sep 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
INILA YAKI YE, sacamna MAKA!!!!!!!!!
Are you on mushrooms dear.

Location hidden

#95258 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It has relevance and a lot of relevance. On an ethical level. Not that you would understand. Everyone is such a bad, bad hater. But take a deep breath and listen to your self. How do you justify how hateful and projecting you really are. You are harassing everyone and try to dominate everyone who says things you don't like. I just caught you in exposing your friend. In his culture it's very rude. And that's what you are rude.
I don't know where you're from - but we have no junglelaw like you -and we dont threaten ppl. But your behavior towards your friend - well. You're looked down upon - if he knew what you are .
Y A W N!!!!!!!!

*click*
dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#95259 Sep 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but she has suddenly developed amnesia and is bashing women who date black men. I guess her black man wasn't AA. According to my friend, Denmark is full of Somali refugees, most of whom work on the docks. Whoever she is, she thinks she is SPECIAL. The rest of us think she rides the short 'Yellow Bus'........:
That's what I thought. Thanks for clearing that up. I was suspicious of her actions for coming to this forum from the get go. That's why I couldn't understand her taking potshots at Blondie and other people who date out if she dated out herself. These trolls always SHOW their true motives....EVENTUALLY. lol

Location hidden

#95261 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on mushrooms dear.
YOUR native language deserves MY native language. Only YOU won't be able to use a translator unless he/she is LAKOTA. Why would you think anyone is on drugs (natural or not) unless YOU are? Projecting again, BOOBOO? Now, go away since I am so far beneath your level of friends and collegues.....AS IF.......hehehehehehehe......

[email protected]
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95262 Sep 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Y A W N!!!!!!!!
*click*
And now is the moment we are supposed to believe you're an educated person, who actually can relate to what you're being told.;)
Yawn, click or whatever is very childish . For someone who likes to be a smart person. Dont reveal how retarded you are.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#95263 Sep 3, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR native language deserves MY native language. Only YOU won't be able to use a translator unless he/she is LAKOTA. Why would you think anyone is on drugs (natural or not) unless YOU are? Projecting again, BOOBOO? Now, go away since I am so far beneath your level of friends and collegues.....AS IF.......hehehehehehehe......
[email protected]

BOOBOO? And all your other signs? Is that some sort of oikning.
dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#95264 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clear something up for you. I dated a black man. But honestly I thought all this IR dating wasn't very different from what I've seen.
It's not my fault that men like Harisson is ever so disgusting . And Blonde is a disgraceful whore. Who's making a fool of herself. There is a little difference you see. The IR ppl here are well. Lowerclass . Like you?
You don't ANYTHING about me. If you're so DISGUSTED as you claim, then there's no LOGICAL reason for you to lower yourself any further in continuing posting on this forum. Catch a clue and BEAT IT! lol

Btw....if you've sexed up a black man.... whitey....YOU BE A a stank ho TOO! lol
dcm1

Gilbert, AZ

#95265 Sep 3, 2013
Edit: You don't know...

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#95266 Sep 3, 2013
8 O'clock show tonight the masses will be thrilled and I will get my usual applause and standing ovation.

Location hidden

#95268 Sep 3, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
And now is the moment we are supposed to believe you're an educated person, who actually can relate to what you're being told.;)
Yawn, click or whatever is very childish . For someone who likes to be a smart person. Dont reveal how retarded you are.
I truly do not care what you believe. You are full of pompous, arrogant, worthless opinions and unsolicited advice and try to make yourself out to be so much more than YOU actually are. I don't LIKE to be a smart person, I AM A SMART PERSON. If I wish to react to your gibberish with a yawn then a yawn is what you will get. If that equates to childishness to you, TS. As I said, I don't care what you think. You have exposed your childishness time and again with your constant bashing and trashing of blonde and others on this forum. GET LOST and QUIT winking at me. I do NOT swing that way, k?. Happy hating and rating. I am off to bed.....smh......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,643,739
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 14 min Santiago Matamoras 211
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 39 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web