Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#94840 Aug 29, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
No man, that's not even close to being correct. 99% are not even close to the type of dysfunction we see here on Topix. Some of these women on Topix have their own special issues and it's not fair to put that on the majority of bw in the real world.
Dead on target! I agree 100%, brother Derek.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94841 Aug 29, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrison.......you do watch TV, news right??
Harrison are you the only person at the entire US and Europe that hasn't informed about the troubles in Middle East and at the North Coasts of Africa Continent for the last 2 to 3 years>??
President Obama is one step before he orders a missile strike against Syria, a year ago Libya torn apart in a very bloody Civil War that ended with the public killing of Gaddafi himself and unfortunately the murder of the American Ambassador while at the same time we have troubles in Egypt where the turmoil and civil conflict continues with prospects to escalate even more.

Even if someone travels more South at the heart of Africa he will find War Lords fighting and genociding sometimes;
I believe you already are aware of all these...
What I am aware of, my racist friend, is that there are Black countries with a greater GDP than Greece and other European nations.

You are now in permanent decline. We are rising. We do not hate you at all for this; we are a loving people. We just ask that you accept your lowly status, bite your tongue and humbly step aside.

And please do not abuse, delay or detain those of your womenfolk who choose to be with us. We will love, cherish and care for them in the manner which they deserve.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#94842 Aug 29, 2013
Here are better websites for statistics on interracial marriages......

interracial-marriages-at-an-al l-time-high-1-in-12-in-the-u-s

the actual Pew data:

http://interracialfamily.org/wp-content/uploa...

http://www.multiculturalfamilia.com/2012/02/1...

Location hidden

#94843 Aug 29, 2013
not sure why the first link is acting up but let's try again.....

http://interracialfamily.org/2012/02/interrac...
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#94844 Aug 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead on target! I agree 100%, brother Derek.
Bruh I hate to break it down to you like this but quit being a hypocrite. That's probably why you prefer fat White chicks over Sistaz. Don't front.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94845 Aug 29, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Bruh I hate to break it down to you like this but quit being a hypocrite. That's probably why you prefer fat White chicks over Sistaz. Don't front.
Dude, you don't even know me or where I live.

I live in a rural overwhelmingly Caucasian community where the ONLY bw I regularly see is my bank teller.

I don't live in Atlanta, Chicago or Oakland, so don't come at me like that. Where I live, WW are everywhere - and the bigger, pretty ones are not at all shy about talking to someone like me.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#94847 Aug 29, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your regular blah blah blah.....Face to face you would do what??????? Another BIG manly man, eh, Sparty???????...smh.....
*passes tissue box*
In real life talking smarty doesn't make you the winner.
Otherwise certain bloggers, commentators would easily become the President of US, top leaders at the industry.
In real life there are also other things that count as the whole picture as well as real capabilities and skills.

So far what we have seen from you all is blattering about yourselves how good you are supposed that you are and e.t.c that none really can confirm!
Moreover you are all blustering on how good you people are on...speaking your.....own mother tongue!!!!!

*laughs***
At least you do have some humour.....
Loulou

Denmark

#94848 Aug 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am aware of, my racist friend, is that there are Black countries with a greater GDP than Greece and other European nations.
You are now in permanent decline. We are rising. We do not hate you at all for this; we are a loving people. We just ask that you accept your lowly status, bite your tongue and humbly step aside.
And please do not abuse, delay or detain those of your womenfolk who choose to be with us. We will love, cherish and care for them in the manner which they deserve.
Why don't you start taking care of your own women?
Sad to say this, but severe obesety is often linked to childhood abuse, incest, dysfunctional homes etc. So of corse a very, severe obeseWW is an
easy score for you. You're obviously jealouse of WM . So why does the eternal, unmarried and childless Harrisson pick up those kind of WW? They don't demand much. They are satisfied with very little . No big marriage ( which you prob cannot afford ). Lol
No strings attached. Lol
And you get a little selfesteem boost by thinking you took the WMs woman. Lol
So who exactly are you going to take care of, Greek women? Right. You cannot even take care of a household. Lol
Lil skinny Harry. You are no Tiger Woods. And Greek men are twice your size. So ....;)
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#94849 Aug 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I could -for the sake of the argument -understand this for some very certain areas in Africa like some parts of Nigeria where there are oil reserves, perhaps some certain parts of South Africa where ther are precious metals and stones diamonds and e.t.c but "whole black countries"???!
No Harrison you need to update your info about his.llaughs.
Seriously what i am aware of it's the European Funds that are related with the irrigation and sanitation projects at ACP countries and that includes African countries.
In other words EU gives the funds for the black countrues to build and construct their own irrigation and sanitation system and not vice versa...
Check the programme yourself it's called EU Water Facility for the ACP countries.
lol

Location hidden

#94850 Aug 29, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm only interested in the blak kneegroid inter-racial statistics.......
....could care less about wot everyone else does.........
Then click and read, dipstick, presuming you have had at least enough education to figure them out. All races are included in the survey....smh.....

Location hidden

#94851 Aug 29, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise certain bloggers, commentators would easily become the President of US, top leaders at the industry.
In real life there are also other things that count as the whole picture as well as real capabilities and skills.
So far what we have seen from you all is blattering about yourselves how good you are supposed that you are and e.t.c that none really can confirm!
Moreover you are all blustering on how good you people are on...speaking your.....own mother tongue!!!!!
*laughs***
At least you do have some humour.....
Please, give us ALL a break, speaking of (I think you meant) BLATHERING. Since I do not speak YOUR language and you are definitely at a disadvantage with MINE, let's just leave this alone, k? You made what I consider to be a threatening post regarding what you would do if you were in my presence. I highly doubt you are capable of doing anything to me, Sparty. Since the likelihood of our ever interacting offline is almost nil, if it makes you feel better to think you could stop me from having an opinion by threatening me with goodness knows what, post away, BIG MAN. I will continue to chuckle at your insanity.........:

Location hidden

#94852 Aug 29, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
postscript......

Is this what it is really about to you? Winning?

LMNAAO@yourjuvenilepriorities
Loulou

Denmark

#94853 Aug 29, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you feel the love? LMSWAO! The only love you've been feeling cums from the pink slimey hardness of Fido when your hubby brings home his partner for a little stress relief.
Try again. All you showed with that post is that I can somehow manage to piss off a man so badly that he turns into the biggest lying azzhole on earth for a few hours.
While you're looking for some more "love" to spread around -
Don't forget to post his apology- which includes him admitting he lied his sweet black azz off.
now...is that a woof i hear?? Fido is calling you back for round two ...go ahead and run along - go feel you some more love, you stupid bytch
And here we go, the proud grandmother . This is obviously the highest goal for you BM on this forum. Lol
A black history intepretator.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94854 Aug 29, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>...So who exactly are you going to take care of, Greek women? Right. You cannot even take care of a household. Lol

Lil skinny Harry. You are no Tiger Woods....
Ah, but I have POTENTIAL, Loulou. I have the potential to be even greater than Tiger Woods. Never forget that.

Of course, once I sell my real estate holdings and reach that exalted status, I will likely need several Greek women to help me staff my mansion in South Africa. SPARTA can do the gardening.

You don't think they will be scared of the lions, do you?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94855 Aug 29, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I could -for the sake of the argument -understand this for some very certain areas in Africa like some parts of Nigeria where there are oil reserves, perhaps some certain parts of South Africa where ther are precious metals and stones diamonds and e.t.c but "whole black countries"???!

No Harrison you need to update your info about this.*laughs*
lol
You are the one in need of updating your info, my friend.
Greece is rapidly depopulating itself of young, ambitious people.

The world is rapidly changing, my racist friend.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#94856 Aug 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you don't even know me or where I live.
I live in a rural overwhelmingly Caucasian community where the ONLY bw I regularly see is my bank teller.
I don't live in Atlanta, Chicago or Oakland, so don't come at me like that. Where I live, WW are everywhere - and the bigger, pretty ones are not at all shy about talking to someone like me.
Common now Bruh. When it comes to sexin or Wifeing you wouldn't give a Sista the time of day. You're no different than me or any brotha. I understand you want to show your pride here on Topix but we all know whats up. Don't we?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94857 Aug 29, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go, the proud grandmother . This is obviously the highest goal for you BM on this forum. Lol
A black history intepretator.
Our highest goal?

You're all the way over there in DENMARK and somehow know what our highest goal is over here in America. Now what is wrong with this picture?

Give it a rest Koukou.
Let it go.
Loulou

Denmark

#94858 Aug 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but I have POTENTIAL, Loulou. I have the potential to be even greater than Tiger Woods. Never forget that.
Of course, once I sell my real estate holdings and reach that exalted status, I will likely need several Greek women to help me staff my mansion in South Africa. SPARTA can do the gardening.
You don't think they will be scared of the lions, do you?
Hmmm, Harry! I think YOU are scared of lions. And well spiders too. And yourself.
But moving on to the next subject, until you reach your potential. Keep up the fine work as pool-cleaner. And never forget: The American Dream .;)
Hep, hep Harry !
Loulou

Denmark

#94859 Aug 29, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one in need of updating your info, my friend.
Greece is rapidly depopulating itself of young, ambitious people.
The world is rapidly changing, my racist friend.
You're a fine example of a racist your self. You come from a so-called dog culture. You get a bone and run with it. Lmao.
But yet again, it's no use hitting a donkey, it will never become a horse.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94860 Aug 29, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start taking care of your own women?

Sad to say this, but severe obesety is often linked to childhood abuse, incest, dysfunctional homes etc. So of corse a very, severe obese WW is an easy score for you.

You're obviously jealouse of WM...
You're being very mean in this post, Loulou - but you are right about one thing: Severe obesity has very negative correlations. My last gf developed diabetes which was frightening to me. And she did grow up in a dysfunctional home.

I'm losing my BBW enthusiasm as I reflect on these hard truths.

I will still love the plump figure, but I am no longer going to accept someone who weighs 100+ lbs more than I do. Severe obesity is dangerous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 2 min NOBAMA 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,680,459
Racist White People on MLK Day. 3 min el rey de los cam... 46
ack! busted! 16 min Hmm 8
WM are weak say Asia women! 21 min Ttt 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min el rey de los cam... 37,767
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 36 min el rey de los cam... 61
Trump denies making disparaging comments about ... 6 hr Jake 141
Drunken Negro Falls Down and Goes Boom! 8 hr black 19
Trump's, "Worst Week Ever"! 9 hr The Laughing Axe 54
More from around the web