Are white women attracted to black men?
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#94643 Aug 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's after midnight here and I am honestly having trouble continuing. I am tired and disgusted so I am signing off but, before I do, I will challenge you to find these so called biased comments I have made and post them up like you have Harrisson's. I can only respond to my own comments but I can assure you, I have never made biased or blanket statements about BW regarding who they date or marry. I can also say, as to the BM who bash black women constantly, I am not their buddy or fan. Enjoy your evening......:)
Go to bed then heffer lmaooooo

I proved harrisson is a hypocrite and a bw hating ww worshipping troll who is here for the sole purpose of cutting bw down and building ww up

I proved I didnt twist his words cuz I showed exact quotes to back up my points

fakeahontas you can ignore it all you want along with derek but the proof is right there

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#94644 Aug 27, 2013
Of course they are, and we're attracted to them too, but the majority of us prefer our Black Queens, according to the stats 98% of BM and BW are together :)

Me and Black Queen are in that 98%:)
shantell

United States

#94645 Aug 27, 2013
Yup, the fat whitties love niggets.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#94649 Aug 27, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so nice to have you join it. You fit right in!
No I don't fit in I don't hate anybody I love everybody especially women-white,black,brown it's all good.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#94651 Aug 27, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Of course they are, and we're attracted to them too
We know

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#94652 Aug 27, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do!
I think you fit right into all the madness on Topix. That's why you're still here lurking around.
Nice try.
lurking around? I'm mot lurking just observing

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#94653 Aug 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
We know
You're "canadian" what do you mean we? Who are you talking about? Canadian women?

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#94654 Aug 27, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "canadian" what do you mean we? Who are you talking about? Canadian women?
Good things do come from Canada-canadian beer and canadian whiskey I have been known to sample both.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#94655 Aug 27, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Good things do come from Canada-canadian beer and canadian whiskey I have been known to sample both.
Brador

Level 7

Location hidden

#94657 Aug 27, 2013
Well now...I've been gone just about all day and this pretty sums up what we have heard from our little collection of low self-esteem, self-pitying racists:

http://youtu.be/OCJq4re2d-0
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#94658 Aug 27, 2013
If one of us bw said that a racist white man is more deserving of love than a black man all hell would be breaking loose in here

but of course the coalition of irbm on topix are just going to ignore harrissons rants and efforts to berate and belittle bw because at the end of the day they agree with him

Level 7

Location hidden

#94659 Aug 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
If one of us bw said that a racist white man is more deserving of love than a black man all hell would be breaking loose in here
but of course the coalition of irbm on topix are just going to ignore harrissons rants and efforts to berate and belittle bw because at the end of the day they agree with him
Actually, I'd probably just chuckle to myself. You see, I don't take it as a personal affront that someone is with or prefers someone else of whatever race. The fact that I don't occupy the center of the universe of complete strangers doesn't bother me in the least. That's part of the package that goes along with being a self-assured adult.
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#94660 Aug 28, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You never "prove" sh*t - you just spout your opinions and distort the words of others.
That's likely why nobody outside of fellow trolls (Loulou, JustSayin, Kitty, et al) is willing to listen to your BS.
Nah, you're making up stories. Lol
That's so cute.
Is that you on the pic?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#94661 Aug 28, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you're making up stories. Lol
That's so cute.
Is that you on the pic?
He is like a Fourth World War Lord in Africa preparing himself for trouble with aonther tribe;
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#94664 Aug 28, 2013
shantell wrote:
Yup, the fat whitties love niggets.
Think about that? A nigget would rather have a big fat sloppy white than one of their kind, That right there has something to say about the KneeGrow.

“naturally wonderful lol”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94668 Aug 28, 2013
Some are some aren't. It's called a preference we all have one.

“naturally wonderful lol”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#94669 Aug 28, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Think about that? A nigget would rather have a big fat sloppy white than one of their kind, That right there has something to say about the KneeGrow.
My mother is a beautiful slim curvy white woman. So not all white women that get with black men are fat and ugly. Stop stereotyping and generalizing. Not every black man gets with or is attracted to white women.
Loulou

Copenhagen, Denmark

#94670 Aug 28, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
He is like a Fourth World War Lord in Africa preparing himself for trouble with aonther tribe;
It's not allowed to Hunt the whales.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#94671 Aug 28, 2013
Interesting video about black and white cultures in Britain today.

David Starkey On Newsnight (Whites Have Become Blacks)

TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#94672 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
Not every black man gets with or is attracted to white women.
This is simply not true

I bet you cant even name 10 bm you know in real life who havent been with or want to be with a ww or other non bw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min EasyEed 1,277,331
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 9 min trish_b 23
For years it gave me nightmares, It showed me ... 16 min trish_b 2
patriot dvc molon labe 17 min Shambrieka 18
What do AA think of Gaddafi (he loved Africans) (Aug '12) 32 min Enlightened 10
Sistahs who've moved on without a care! 38 min -The Black Foreig... 13
White men are better lovers? 41 min wow 564
Harris County Deputy Murdered 43 min NotSoDivineMsM 111
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 510
Who is selina london? 3 hr iknow 74