Are white women attracted to black men?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#94671 Aug 28, 2013
Interesting video about black and white cultures in Britain today.

David Starkey On Newsnight (Whites Have Become Blacks)

TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94672 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
Not every black man gets with or is attracted to white women.
This is simply not true

I bet you cant even name 10 bm you know in real life who havent been with or want to be with a ww or other non bw
Masud_S_hoghughi __

London, UK

#94674 Aug 28, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
Interesting video about black and white cultures in Britain today.
David Starkey On Newsnight (Whites Have Become Blacks)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gU5TcTSa9kkXX
seen it....told u that british white yoofs r now acting and talkin like niccuz.......and these yoofs r the future of this country?.......

........this country's ph**ked fo sho.........
Loulou

Denmark

#94679 Aug 28, 2013
Lol, Blondie actually writes "black". Because it's certainly not English.
In GB, why do teachers allow students to use other than British English.
I came to school speaking English with a Georgie accent, because my nanny was a Georgie. We are only allowed Oxford English.
You can't pas exams if you speak American English. And you cannot speak "black" English. That's crazy for white to speak "black". Looool

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#94683 Aug 28, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Lol, Blondie actually writes "black". Because it's certainly not English.
In GB, why do teachers allow students to use other than British English.
I came to school speaking English with a Georgie accent, because my nanny was a Georgie. We are only allowed Oxford English.
You can't pas exams if you speak American English. And you cannot speak "black" English. That's crazy for white to speak "black". Looool
I still spell the Brit way and when I first came back to the US (having been educated, firstly, in Germany and then the UK) I had a teacher (with a big red pencil) XXX out some words in a composition in English class. I had to lead her elderly behind to a dictionary to show her both spellings were correct. I got a quick trip to the counselor's office for my brashness but the paper passed because BOTH spellings were correct. I have had people mock my spelling on this site, too, and, ironically, it is usually the ones who are the worst spellers on this forum. Always worth a chuckle to me. Hope you are enjoying your evening. Our little group just returned from Aachen (to see some sites related to Charlemagne). They are off to the bars and I am enjoying the quiet......:)

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#94684 Aug 28, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Savant how is it possible that everytime a liberal leftist American goes abroad he/she always goes to Europe;
I will tell you why according to my guess;
Because you liberals and leftists ...have money in contradiction with the common American people who are more Conservative and this time period they are having a hard time too in comparison to previous decades-house bubble and e.t.c
Liberals and leftists always benefit from the system-expecially the economical and political system of Obama's Administration;
The rest of the Americans common people do not have the time nor the resources to travel around the Historical Europe and philosophizing about everything like you people are constantly doing;
This is my guess not actual opinion because an opinion is based on data, elements, sources.
But there is no other explanation about the coverage of cost for travelling Europe for...weeks, months maybe!
Crossing the Atlantic and spending months in Europe especially at the highly expensive tourist resources such as Switzerland??!!
Common Americans i bet they can NOT do these trips.
Now i understand why liberals and leftists are being called as "French" in America;
No;
Your opening question is rhetorical, and commits the fallacy of complex Question. "Liberal leftists" travel not only to Europe, but to Africa, Asia and Latin America. That being so, your post is pointless.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#94685 Aug 28, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>It hilariously hypocritical of the Idiot savant to simultaneously claim to be oppressed for his skin color,
... and a man of financial success and affluence,
....isn't it?
He's a typical ghetto crybaby.
So you've forgotten to take your medicines again,Ohreally?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#94686 Aug 28, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fine example.
A typical arrogant, ignorant, stupified American imbecile who actually thinks he stands for something. He comes here often to "defend" his race and make comments. He's never really been anywhere, done anything of value, or experienced life, because in reality he's THREATENED by things he's heard about. from others. His life will never reach beyond the realm of American television and the nightly news. Everything he does or says is nothing more than a REACTION to something he perceives is a wrongdoing from others not like him. It's why he comes here and it's why he responds in the way that he does. On the emotional level he's very stingy. His mind is narrow, so knowledge cannot enter. Therefore, the only thing that will come out of it is parables of foolishness and segments of other people's remarks in some disorderly fashion that make sense only to him. Would you really want this style of American white trash in your backyard or as your neighbor?
He says' "There's no blacks in MY house, son." What he will not tell you is no blacks want to be in his house. No white people want to be there either. I've seen HIS house. I've seen how people like him live and treat others in their own families. Believe me when I say NOBODY wants to be in that haunted, decrepit, house of horrors.
You've seen OhFrilly's house?
Loulou

Denmark

#94687 Aug 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I still spell the Brit way and when I first came back to the US (having been educated, firstly, in Germany and then the UK) I had a teacher (with a big red pencil) XXX out some words in a composition in English class. I had to lead her elderly behind to a dictionary to show her both spellings were correct. I got a quick trip to the counselor's office for my brashness but the paper passed because BOTH spellings were correct. I have had people mock my spelling on this site, too, and, ironically, it is usually the ones who are the worst spellers on this forum. Always worth a chuckle to me. Hope you are enjoying your evening. Our little group just returned from Aachen (to see some sites related to Charlemagne). They are off to the bars and I am enjoying the quiet......:)
Ok, so I woun't bother you with any questions . Lol
Why don't you go and practice and pretend it's Oktoberfest. Hehe ;). You can't sit there alone, when it's partytime!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#94688 Aug 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
The more negative the ratings, the more I KNOW I HIT the intended target......hehehehehehehe.... ..
*smirks*
Those rating icons are a joke. Even posts by OhFrilly---a certified moron---sometimes get "brilliant", "I agree" or "interesting" ratings.
And WELL REASONED and informed posts by others sometimes get negative icons. Imagine someone giving me "nuts", "disagree" or "clueless" icons when all I did was ask you how your trip went/ LOL! Duh....What's nuts about "How was your trip?" What's "clueless" about that? LOL!
For maybe 90% of posters who use them, those icons only tell you how that poster feels about you, not what value your opinions may actually have.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#94689 Aug 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LouLou.....I think Sparty is referring to my trip abroad but I could be wrong. I lived in Germany (Bamberg) as an 'army brat' when I was younger and now I am visiting musician friends after having had to go to the UK on family business. I figured since I was all the way there, I might as well take advantage of the opportunity to see everyone I could. I am enjoying the visit but do miss my own bed and the beach, especially. Hope all is well with you and yours....It I getting late here so I am signing off soon. Enjoy your week........:)
Spartan was referring to your trip. That was obvious from the context since his screed was posted in direct reply to my query about how well your trip was. Spartan is not so inarticulate as OhReallyStupid, but I'm not sure that he's much brighter.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#94690 Aug 28, 2013
Loulou wrote:
Blondie doesn't stand for anything.
She feels sorry for herself and her life with her X-husband.
She is not with an educated black man - she's with someone who accepts her being on-line bragging with her old titties. F*cking nasty hood-crotch. Is what she is.
Have you met, spoken to, or corresponded with her man? If not,how do you know whether or not her man is educated?
Outside Topix, I've actually had political discusions with her; including discussions of the Trayvon Martin affair, and the ideas of Angela Y. Davis.
Now she's not an academician. But I don't know many people in Topix--black, white, male or female-with whom one can have such discussion.
We certainly did not discuss her tits, nor did she divulge photos of such as that twisted simpleton Kitty presumed.
Sometimes one oughtt to INQUIRE before presuming.
On other thing. You said she writes "black, not English.
What does writing "black" mean? Are you saying she writes like James Baldwin, Toni Morrison or Aime Cesaire?
What do you think "black" writing is? I am Black, and I can't imagine what that would mean unless youre implying that Blondegirl writes like one of our men or women of letters. I know of none of our writers whom her post resembles, and I recall no posts of hers written in any language besides English.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#94691 Aug 28, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so I woun't bother you with any questions . Lol
Why don't you go and practice and pretend it's Oktoberfest. Hehe ;). You can't sit there alone, when it's partytime!
Been there, done that, albeit many years ago but being around a gaggle of drunken revelers is not my idea of fun and the reason I am taking advantage of the quiet here at the moment......:)
Loulou

Denmark

#94692 Aug 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you met, spoken to, or corresponded with her man? If not,how do you know whether or not her man is educated?
Outside Topix, I've actually had political discusions with her; including discussions of the Trayvon Martin affair, and the ideas of Angela Y. Davis.
Now she's not an academician. But I don't know many people in Topix--black, white, male or female-with whom one can have such discussion.
We certainly did not discuss her tits, nor did she divulge photos of such as that twisted simpleton Kitty presumed.
Sometimes one oughtt to INQUIRE before presuming.
On other thing. You said she writes "black, not English.
What does writing "black" mean? Are you saying she writes like James Baldwin, Toni Morrison or Aime Cesaire?
What do you think "black" writing is? I am Black, and I can't imagine what that would mean unless youre implying that Blondegirl writes like one of our men or women of letters. I know of none of our writers whom her post resembles, and I recall no posts of hers written in any language besides English.
Ebonics ? Or ghetto is her language.
Queen

Tulsa, OK

#94693 Aug 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you met, spoken to, or corresponded with her man? If not,how do you know whether or not her man is educated?
Outside Topix, I've actually had political discusions with her; including discussions of the Trayvon Martin affair, and the ideas of Angela Y. Davis.
Now she's not an academician. But I don't know many people in Topix--black, white, male or female-with whom one can have such discussion.
We certainly did not discuss her tits, nor did she divulge photos of such as that twisted simpleton Kitty presumed.
Sometimes one oughtt to INQUIRE before presuming.
On other thing. You said she writes "black, not English.
What does writing "black" mean? Are you saying she writes like James Baldwin, Toni Morrison or Aime Cesaire?
What do you think "black" writing is? I am Black, and I can't imagine what that would mean unless youre implying that Blondegirl writes like one of our men or women of letters. I know of none of our writers whom her post resembles, and I recall no posts of hers written in any language besides English.
I must have done a number on you LOL
I'm not the first one to bring up her tit pictures...someone else did..so I asked if you been looking at her grandma tits..
You sound like you're feeling guilty..and that conviction has nothing to do with you looking at tits or not..it has everything to do with your disloyalty to Mia. That's your issue..I'm not responsible..just because I pointed it out..you want to run wild & free with no regard to the BW you claim to love..you want to hide under the umbrella of friendship..while dishonoring the created environment Mia has to live in as a BW..this is your problem..oh professing black conscious one.
Queen

Tulsa, OK

#94694 Aug 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I still spell the Brit way and when I first came back to the US (having been educated, firstly, in Germany and then the UK) I had a teacher (with a big red pencil) XXX out some words in a composition in English class. I had to lead her elderly behind to a dictionary to show her both spellings were correct. I got a quick trip to the counselor's office for my brashness but the paper passed because BOTH spellings were correct. I have had people mock my spelling on this site, too, and, ironically, it is usually the ones who are the worst spellers on this forum. Always worth a chuckle to me. Hope you are enjoying your evening. Our little group just returned from Aachen (to see some sites related to Charlemagne). They are off to the bars and I am enjoying the quiet......:)
Interesting..hope you're enjoying your vacation :)
Where did you learn hebrew?
And how many languages do you speak..if you want to share...?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#94695 Aug 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> Those rating icons are a joke. Even posts by OhFrilly---a certified moron---sometimes get "brilliant", "I agree" or "interesting" ratings.
And WELL REASONED and informed posts by others sometimes get negative icons. Imagine someone giving me "nuts", "disagree" or "clueless" icons when all I did was ask you how your trip went/ LOL! Duh....What's nuts about "How was your trip?" What's "clueless" about that? LOL!
For maybe 90% of posters who use them, those icons only tell you how that poster feels about you, not what value your opinions may actually have.
100% spot on. I wish Topix would dispense/dispose of the whole joke of a ratings system as it seems to cause more dissension than anything else. I also notice when people cannot rebut or offer anything of value they immediately go for the ratings. As I have continued to stress, as long as the posts remain and are not removed for TOS violations, the ratings mean nothing really. Hope all is well with you and yours. Will be in touch through email shortly. Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!
Queen

Tulsa, OK

#94696 Aug 28, 2013
Loulou...
some people are so sensitive...
I understood your "talk black" comment..was it not Blacks who coin the term "ebonics"...but the truth of the matter is women normally adapt to the men she's connected too..as well as his environment..hence why you see IRWW like her speaking, looking, and evolving into the men whom she's linked too..same with IRBW..who are labeled "whitewashed"..she will turn into the culture of the WM..
Masud_S_hoghughi __

London, UK

#94697 Aug 28, 2013
Imgreat wrote:
<quoted text> My mother is a beautiful slim curvy white woman. So not all white women that get with black men are fat and ugly. Stop stereotyping and generalizing. Not every black man gets with or is attracted to white women.
and your father - a silverback???.......beauty and the beast???.......
Queen

Tulsa, OK

#94698 Aug 28, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebonics ? Or ghetto is her language.
I was trying to explain to Spot-girl in another thread..that these guys don't value the qualities found in WW generally (They just find whiteness worthy)..if they did..they would establish those qualities within their own community because culture belongs to the men..and regardless of which women attach themselves to the men..they will transform themselves to him normally..That is why IRWW have the exact same results..high divorces, OOW kids, single parent homes...same speech & attitudes/personalities ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Brad 1,481,026
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 12 min Barros chingon 225
now these pshycotic liberal protestors are sett... 17 min Drilling for the ... 3
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 19 min Barros chingon 744
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Sweetheart4 80
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 20 min Riots 8
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 24 min Barros chingon 81
More from around the web