Are white women attracted to black men?
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94452 Aug 26, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're most welcome, TBMR.
I agree. The things that he posts are just nasty. More to the point, disturbing. Judging by the things he posts, any right minded person knows that he isn't complimenting any White woman and is using that to insult you all. For any woman to bow down to that? I don't think so. LOL He clearly has no love for White women judging by that post re his "White queen" and to use it to hold over your heads? Just what women does he like, I might be led to wonder. I don't care who the woman is if someone is playing games. Granted I'm not pro-IR but I'm not naive enough to believe that there aren't people who genuinely are attracted to other races and a person can't help who they fall in love with. But to lord it over someone's head like some do, then, it sure isn't rocket science as to what reaction they'll get in return.
What I don't appreciate are the men who use us to play games with you all and it doesn't leave a good impression on me. Seriously, what kind of man would bash his own women? What right minded woman of any race would take up with a man like that. No right minded woman of any race would. And any man who would allow a woman they are involved with to insult their own women should be promptly kicked to the curb, along with the woman. Those types of people should never be trusted. They believe they are so "enlightened" and yet, they're just plain old trash that deserve each other. And who are using each other to play games to boost their ego. Bow down to that? Well, I don't know what reality they live in but it sure isn't the same as some of ours. LOL
You're right that it's ridiculous for any one, male or female, to deny that some men are like that. LOL
Preach it girl!!!!

I totally agree with you and I appreciate that you can see that. Too many women like blondie try and use it to build up their self esteem. A true woman with worth and value in herself wouldnt build her confidence off of other women being bashed.

And no man with worth and pride in himself would try to antagonize the women of his race the way he does

Harrisson is so transparent lmaooooo you saw right through his bullshit. He really got ethered in this thread. Even his lawyer/boydguard derek had to bow out gracefully lmaoooo
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94453 Aug 26, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Essentially, he turned around and started in w/the "love White people" and to conquer those who were handing him his a** by using the "love conquers all" strategy to thinly veil his true feelings and agenda. No man who loves women would speak like he did about that "White queen" of his. As Kitty said, he hates WM and BW. He may say he loves his "White queens" but he hates us along w/WM and degrading his "White queens" under the pretense that he is. He's as vicious as they come.
Yes he is very vicious, I see through that nice guy act as well

thats why I stopped replying to him ... he gets a kick out of this stuff ... he is no different from alfie and blp and the other ones here who hate bw ... he just goes about it in a very sneaky condescending manner
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94455 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it girl!!!!
I totally agree with you and I appreciate that you can see that. Too many women like blondie try and use it to build up their self esteem. A true woman with worth and value in herself wouldnt build her confidence off of other women being bashed.
And no man with worth and pride in himself would try to antagonize the women of his race the way he does
Harrisson is so transparent lmaooooo you saw right through his bullshit. He really got ethered in this thread. Even his lawyer/boydguard derek had to bow out gracefully lmaoooo
LMAO He sure did.

I absolutely agree. And that's exactly what it is... antagonizing a person. Then they turn it around on the person. I honestly feel that any woman who builds her esteem on tearing down other women will attract that in a man because that someone builds his esteem. However, if they would go so far to bash who they do, then who is to say that they won't turn on each other or use someone else to antagonize each other. Who in their right mind wants that kind of drama in their lives. The thing is that while their tearing down a man's own women, they may be the very ones that they might need to turn to at some time. If the person is bashing their own, they aren't going to be very happy if the other person isn't bashing them as well. If they hate their own, they sure aren't going to, I would think, want the person they are involved with speaking favorably of them. They want someone right along with them bashing their own. I can almost guarantee that when the person doesn't want to join in with the antagonizing, they'll be turned on very quickly and bashed no less than those of their own.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94457 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is very vicious, I see through that nice guy act as well
thats why I stopped replying to him ... he gets a kick out of this stuff ... he is no different from alfie and blp and the other ones here who hate bw ... he just goes about it in a very sneaky condescending manner
That's the same reason that I have as well. The comment he made about Chris Brown spoke volumes as well.

You're right that he does it in a condescending manner and as if he's fooling anyone. Some of what he has said, has me scrolling past his comments because I don't want to even read it.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94459 Aug 26, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm...so if someone else is tearing a woman down, she should just take it?
fck that.
if ya don't start no shyt....there won't be no shyt.
so maybe folks oughtta think about that before they start their shyt.
Of course not. I've never stated that a woman should take being torn down. By the way, the fact that you're involved w/CEEK? Well, it speaks volumes because it's no secret to those of us, who have been here for some time, knows exactly what he thinks of White people. So if you would align yourself with someone who tears down your own, I don't know what to tell you. And you've leveled at me the same filthy lies that he has.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#94460 Aug 26, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same reason that I have as well. The comment he made about Chris Brown spoke volumes as well...
?????

You're confused once again - just as when you made up a nonexistent quote about me calling white women "husky."

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94462 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it girl!!!!

I totally agree with you and I appreciate that you can see that. Too many women like blondie try and use it to build up their self esteem. A true woman with worth and value in herself wouldnt build her confidence off of other women being bashed....
Good LORD, it's *really* getting deep in here. You are as phony as a $4.00 bill, TBMR.

Let's be honest. Here is a direct quote from you giving your TRUE opinion of women like Ashling:
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>....I feel bw are the most beautiful in the world and are the real queens and I feel ww are pale and ugly and evil....
Did I make that up?? No, of course not. You said it earlier in the thread before Ashling joined the conversation in earnest. Now here you are prattling on about "Preach it, girl!" as if Ashling is your best girlfriend.

Now, do I think Ashling is "pale and ugly and evil??"
No, not at all. Probably just a little on the plump or heavy side, given her strong objection to my use of the term "corn fed."

But YOU, phony-azz troll that you are, have already attacked white women as a group in quite vicious terms -- only to turn around and sweetly declare to Ashling that "A true woman with worth and value in herself wouldnt build her confidence off of other women being bashed."

*snicker*
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94463 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading his comments too. He never has anything of substance to say.
Agreed. The last post about his "White queen" was enough for me that I'll be scrolling past every post of his. LOL

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Raritan, NJ

#94465 Aug 26, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
I like bubble butts.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94471 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good LORD, it's *really* getting deep in here. You are as phony as a $4.00 bill, TBMR.
Let's be honest. Here is a direct quote from you giving your TRUE opinion of women like Ashling:
<quoted text>
Did I make that up?? No, of course not. You said it earlier in the thread before Ashling joined the conversation in earnest. Now here you are prattling on about "Preach it, girl!" as if Ashling is your best girlfriend.
Now, do I think Ashling is "pale and ugly and evil??"
No, not at all. Probably just a little on the plump or heavy side, given her strong objection to my use of the term "corn fed."
But YOU, phony-azz troll that you are, have already attacked white women as a group in quite vicious terms -- only to turn around and sweetly declare to Ashling that "A true woman with worth and value in herself wouldnt build her confidence off of other women being bashed."
*snicker*
Just so you know and trust me, I will be scrolling, I'm far from your physical assessment. What I don't take kindly to is your objectifying women as being "corn fed". It being no different than referring to the woman as a piece of meat and it makes my skin crawl. What's corn fed? You take a guess. Any woman who wouldn't find that offensive, has issues. Like I've said, you aren't fooling anyone. Trust me, I'm not one of your "corn fed White queens". I find nothing remotely flattering or amusing about referring to a woman as you have. Let alone if you refer to someone who you state that you care for and reduce her to no more than a corn fed piece of meat. I find it disturbing quite frankly. Plain and simple.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94475 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>...Harrisson is so transparent.

lmaooooo you saw right through his bullshit. He really got ethered in this thread. Even his lawyer/boydguard derek had to bow out gracefully lmaoooo
Please! You've piled on more bullsh*t than ANYONE in this thread, TBMR. And quite hateful, racist bullsh*t too.

Now, don't think for a minute that Ashling hasn't noticed your anti-WW animosity. She has - but is willing to overlook it for the sake of making common cause with you on this thread.

Eventually though, the internal contradictions will become too much. You'll have to grit your teeth and reluctantly admit to yourself that, despite her protestations to the contrary, Ashling is open to enjoying the same thing you've chased for too long without success: Big Black C**k.

And based on your foul comments, she will probably be more successful at attracting (and keeping) it than you. I think it's hilarious to think that while you're here on Topix on a Sunday morning, screeching away about coons and "cooning" and the worthlessness of BMs, Ashling will be quietly flipping pancakes and scrambling eggs in the kitchen for her BM.

LOL - You DO know that's what trolls do, constantly lie and bs, right?? Even to one another. ;o)
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94478 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah definitely
They've been doing that to you and Lou. They expect you both to be like blondie. Thankfully you aren't
That's why I posted when I saw Kip starting in on Loulou and you can see what transpired. LOL

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94480 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooo that shit was nauseating. The unnecessary detail he got into proves he is an antagonizer. There was nothing genuine about the "love" he claimed he was trying to show....
It was not nauseating. It was erotic and sensual - precisely the elements lacking in your private life....

Which is why you sound so angry in your Topix posts.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94481 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>...Black men are not my men. You can have them all
Obviously, that's a frustrated, childish lie. The fact that you're here in this thread betrays your true feelings.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94482 Aug 26, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Well good- maybe you oughtta turn the volume up and listen. I know exactly what he thinks of white people. I think the same thing. He doesn't tear down anyone i consider my own. He gives white pieces of shyt exactly what they deserve- and i agree with him. I do not like white people who think their shyt doesn't stink because their whiteness somehow makes them feel better than others.
Like you. You are nothing more than racist white trash.
You aren't one of my own.
And i hope CEEK tears you a new azzhole.
Although..you might like that- another hole for the dog.
I align myself with like minded people. I could care less what color they happen to be. "my own" aren't mine due to color. They are "my own" because they are good people.
Why must i keep explaining this to you year after year??? If you'd listen once in awhile you might learn a thing or two. But i guess thats too much to ask from a racist pig.
you are not a good person.
period.
Says the person who aligns herself with who you have.

Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to follow your directives? Why must we keep explaining to you what the score is, year after year.

I'd rather be a racist pig that to ever be known to align myself with the likes of who you have. You just one of them "corn fed White queens", Hoss. Now, doesn't your "big baby" need his diaper changed? By all means don't let me keep you.

~Smiles Sweetly~
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94484 Aug 27, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong with "corn fed"? Jesus!- people are idiots. Not happy unless they got something to bytch about
Of course nothing is wrong with objectifying a woman in that manner is it. Then again, don't think that I've forgotten about those underhanded insults to me because I'm not chowing down peach pie like you do. It wasn't lost on me for one second as to the insults you made and no less than the insults you made about a very nice young lady who didn't deserve to be referred to in the manner in which you insulted her. Like Loulou said, White women like you have no problem placing thin women on blast.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94486 Aug 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooo that shit was nauseating. The unnecessary detail he got into proves he is an antagonizer. There was nothing genuine about the "love" he claimed he was trying to show. He was looking to ruffle feathers
It was too... much... information for me. LOL I honestly can say that "love" was the furthest thing that came to my mind. It was like, dammit Harrisson, some of us just ate. WTH is wrong with you? lol
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94490 Aug 27, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> LMSWAO! its a fcking compliment, miss sensitive Assfck.
You are skinny- the tits on a stick type. So the compliment wouldn't even apply to your narrow little azz- so why the fck you get all huffy????
You're the one here pulling the hissy fit. Not me. I'm not the one who started in on the insults but one thing I do know, it's women like you who always have something to say about a woman's body in the manner you have.

Like Loulou said, it's women like you who are the most vicious. Do you honestly think that I care what you say about my stature? If I did, I would have ripped you a new one when you started in the first time. That's the difference between me and those such as yourself. I guess that I'm just not as sensitive as you are.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94492 Aug 27, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>HA! Good for you! Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery. Glad you can at least admit you're a racist pig. Not that i care- You don't count to me anyhow. You do not matter.
As far as my big baby...I know exactly what he needs- and it doesn't involve diapers. And my sweet, corn fed, white azz has no problem whatsoever fullfilling those needs of his. Instantly and Happily.
happy king = happy queen.
so .... kiss my happy white azz
Aw, you didn't grasp my sarcasm.

Yeah, I'm sure you do know what your "big baby" needs. Do you also burp him, give him his blankie and pacifier?

Freaky freaky!

Fly that freak flag of yours high!
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94493 Aug 27, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaooooo
He's as bad as alfie who is the #1 bw hater on this board. He just goes about it in a very sneaky condescending way. He's a manipulator and loves to antagonize both bw cuz he hates us and ww like yourself who aren't interested in him cuz it hurts his ego
Derek will conveniently ignore all of it
Very true. That he is. And you can see who is cheerleading for him even as he's made clear what he thinks of those "White queens". If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 3 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,508,847
MELANIA vs. Moochie 13 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
what do you call six million burned corpses? 13 min X-TREME BIAS 26
Spicer or Conway 15 min 2 Dogs 1
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 18 min 2 Dogs 334
Best Guard Dog 21 min X-TREME BIAS 9
White men are the solution for the single black... 29 min The Power Of Mast... 148
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 9 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web