Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#94323 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>I knew it loool

I knew harrisson hated bw

Oh well lmao he's just a tpical bm

bw gotta get used to being hated by bm because most of them hate us
Challenge Sparta to link to the quote by Harrisson. There's a giveaway in his post where he says "something like". This phrase would lead me to question what Sparta says especially as he puts Harrisson's supposed words in quotation and not surprisingly he has 'remembered' the exact type of wording that would stir you up. Recognize when you're being played. Sparta is a hater of blacks and will do whatever to keep the hate going.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94325 Aug 26, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember very well their posts throughout the years even their faces sometimes lol (Blonde e.g.).
The dialogue i described is true.
He was trying to justify himself saying to her that he does like black women BUT .....the divisions and fights within the African American community is supposed to "prevent him" from showing the interest that he is supposed to have;
The black woman was not convinced however.
I completely believe you

its what ive always suspected ... derek is the one whose been trying to convince me it isnt true

Notice how as soon as you stated the truth with facts and harrisson started going on about how he's always wanted a white queen, derek went ghost?

He'll show up in another thread and pretend none of the above happened and continue to defend this obvious bw hating ww worshipping loser harrisson

Its funny cuz derek called ME a worshipper of wm and I dont even like wm ... but he stays excusing harrissons behaviour. birds of a feather flock together. My gut tells me derek and he are the same sort of person and thats why derek always defends him
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94327 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Loooooooool
bw are indeed very lucky to not have him
sorry girl lol
<quoted text>
I agree
but you know how he is ... he cant see any faults in bm or ww no matter what
alot of bm are like him
we're used to it, youre gonna have to get used to it too lol
BTW I do believe your story about bm approaching you on the street aggressively ... they have done it to me so I can only imagine how they torture ww who are their kryptonite
I read a story last year of a bm who beheaded a ww for rejecting him ... be careful ... the love bm have for ww is borderline deadly
Indeed, I would say that you are lucky not to have him. I was just thinking that it's men like him that lead women to feel the way they do. It's some kind of game to them. I know there's those who are involved in IR and who don't act like him. It's the ones who play little games to boost their ego. And then, they act like they honestly don't understand where the animosity comes from.

Actually, that was Loulou who mentioned what she did about those men approaching her. I believe her and you as well. For there who are those denying that, then they sure don't know how some men are and who can't keep it in their pants.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94329 Aug 26, 2013
*For those who are denying that, even.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94331 Aug 26, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
And every time one word has be posted by me not being pro-IR, or anyone else for that matter, along you come with your accusations and insults because you're so "open minded". It doesn't matter if a person is civil or not, you'll still turn it around on the person because they aren't as "enlightened" as you are.
It's not secret as to your racism and not to mention Harrison referring to his "White queens" as corn fed husky women. Or that some "White queen" came to support and nurture Chris Brown after he thumped Rianna's face and some feel that she's never been the same since then. Yep, that poor, poor Chris Brown and his "White queen". The same POS who then slammed that "racist DA" over having to work.
Like I've said, some of us know fully what you two are all about.
Lmaoooooo they cant stand the idea of a ww or any non bw not wanting to be with bm, thats why theyve been harrassing you

Its funny how much they fight for preferences and opinions when it comes to how they view non bw and ir as superior ... but then insult and put down people who choose to do otherwise

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#94332 Aug 26, 2013
Jimmy 19142 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite the Bone Bytch
Ashling is kool and intelligent...
Okay, but not when understanding the term "corn fed ww."
She seems to believe "corn fed" is a slur or insult.

I hope you will verify that it's used much like the word "thick" or "chunky."
Loulou

Denmark

#94336 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, I don't think you'll EVER find me calling a Beautiful White Queen "husky." LOL! I'm sure you are totally mis-remembering things which is easy enough to do in a forum like this.
Don't know what the heck you're talking about in relation to Rhianna's ex-bf - if any of that's being attributed to me. If it's not, then never mind.
Yes, I certainly have used the term "corn fed" in an affectionate, humorous way - and will continue to do so. Now, I'm sure that if you talk to others (including Jimmy) they'll tell you there is nothing racist about that term and I'm sure that it's certainly far more polite than calling a lady "fat."
No offence Harry. If I was really fat. Couldn't get a man and stuff. I'd rather [email protected] my self to death than be with someone like you. Alternativly hang my self. Coz you're too cheap!
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94337 Aug 26, 2013
Jimmy 19142 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Ashling.
We might be attacking Syria soon.
I guess this is the 2nd time Assaid used chemical
weapons on it's people. kinda sad when you think about it.
Afternoon, Jimmy.

I noted that as well. I'm not so sure that it was Assad in that sometime back, there was mention of the "freedom fighters" testing chemical weapons. Essentially, they would launch a chemical attack and blame it on Assad. There's a video of the Syrian rebels testing chemical weapons on rabbits.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94338 Aug 26, 2013
Jimmy 19142 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Ashling.
We might be attacking Syria soon.
I guess this is the 2nd time Assaid used chemical
weapons on it's people. kinda sad when you think about it.
Might I add, there's also this...

"UN: Rebels, not Assad, appear to have used chemical weapons

05/05/13 07:59 PM ET
United Nations human rights investigators said Sunday they have gathered testimony from outside Syria suggesting rebels, not Bashar Assad's regime, may have used chemical weapons."
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94339 Aug 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's grownup cowardly men who only adress thier own truth. They do these things in groups, they'd normally not do alone. Fake and scared as hell. They cry out for others to help them. Lmao
Yet, they have the audacity to turn around and say, what business is it of yours. LOL I believe that's called hypocrisy.

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#94340 Aug 26, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I add, there's also this...
"UN: Rebels, not Assad, appear to have used chemical weapons
05/05/13 07:59 PM ET
United Nations human rights investigators said Sunday they have gathered testimony from outside Syria suggesting rebels, not Bashar Assad's regime, may have used chemical weapons."
you forgot the *smiles*:) you old racist hag
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94342 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, I don't think you'll EVER find me calling a Beautiful White Queen "husky." LOL! I'm sure you are totally mis-remembering things which is easy enough to do in a forum like this.
Don't know what the heck you're talking about in relation to Rhianna's ex-bf - if any of that's being attributed to me. If it's not, then never mind.
Yes, I certainly have used the term "corn fed" in an affectionate, humorous way - and will continue to do so. Now, I'm sure that if you talk to others (including Jimmy) they'll tell you there is nothing racist about that term and I'm sure that it's certainly far more polite than calling a lady "fat."
Perhaps, then, you should take better care to remember all the filth that you have posted.

I'm not your "sugar", pervert.

Sorry but your "tactics" don't work on me. You are fooling no one and least of all me, troll.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94343 Aug 26, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>the biggest racist of them next to ohreally and you black fools are even posting to assling' dmnbazz. Shut thr fck up, you dmb btch!
I'm not Black, sh*t for brains.

You don't even make any sense.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94345 Aug 26, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>the biggest racist of them next to ohreally and you black fools are even posting to assling' dmnbazz. Shut thr fck up, you dmb btch!
By the way, CEEK, any person who has been on this forum for any period of time, understands your hatred for Whites. You are one of the biggest racists to ever have graced this forum, Cincinatti Kid, CK or was that "big baby", CEEK.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94346 Aug 26, 2013
Jimmy 19142 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite the Bone Bytch
Ashling is kool and intelligent.
SMH
Thanks, Jimmy. There are those of us who remember old Cincinnati kid aka CK aka CEEK.

*smiles*
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94347 Aug 26, 2013
Jimmy 19142 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find the phrase corn - fed racist but I guess if you was a white woman and it was directed towards white women, you might find it to be Derogatory.
However I have used the same exact phrase on all
overweight people.
it just sounds better than calling a woman fat.
just my opinion.
That's his intent. What he's doing is playing some sick little game under the pretense that he's spreading the love. He at some point changed his tactics when he was handed his a** years ago.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94350 Aug 26, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Im nothing like white people for if i were id be cuttin you knutts out right now for your disrespectful attitude/tone.
I see youre still taking obamas side for all the stupid things he does as well as says....the media has caught that idiot in more gaffs than any prez thats ever held office.
Just accept the fact that there are going to be people that disagrees with you and move on and quit acting like a little cry baby all the time.
Of ALL the people here who have been bytching, moaning, and complaining, you picked MY post from nearly 24 hours ago to call me a crybaby, LOL.

Yes, you are everything like the angry, bigoted white people. It's a shame, because all you're doing is spitting on the graves of your ancestors when you adopt their behavior.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#94354 Aug 26, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Challenge Sparta to link to the quote by Harrisson. There's a giveaway in his post where he says "something like". This phrase would lead me to question what Sparta says especially as he puts Harrisson's supposed words in quotation and not surprisingly he has 'remembered' the exact type of wording that would stir you up. Recognize when you're being played. Sparta is a hater of blacks and will do whatever to keep the hate going.
Chinese say :"be careful what you wish for".
Because technically speaking i can do this after let's say an hour more or less of research back in "time".
I think most of the posts are not deleted,how far someone can look back?
Because we are talking about 5 years time;
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94355 Aug 26, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, then, you should take better care to remember all the filth that you have posted.
I'm not your "sugar", pervert.
Sorry but your "tactics" don't work on me. You are fooling no one and least of all me, troll.
Shame on Harrison!!

I agree. He should never have referred to you as "sugar". You're more like a yeast infection --something nasty that just never seems to go away.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#94358 Aug 26, 2013
CEEK wrote:
<quoted text>bite the bone...wtf does that mean? Is that some gay sht you are your buddies do when you're bored...bite each others bone. Bru, thats just plain sick.
Says the grown "man" who calls himself "big baby". Do you also wear those adult diapers and cry for your "pacifier" to attend to your oral fixation?

Sicko.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,383,126
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 8 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2
What is a white crime expert? 8 min Gremlin 14
News Smoking may increase kidney disease risk in Afr... 16 min Imgreat 8
News SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'r... 26 min Sgt Stadanko 5
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 32 min ThomasA 1,426
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 32 min enoch powell 6,878
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 52 min 2 Dogs 60
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 55 min TranshumanX 44,845
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 1 hr nave 27