Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll add a 'me too' here. The anger and hatred is so visceral that they bear no resemblance to any bw that I have ever known or that I associate with.
Sadly I cant apply your same logic to you all

I know far too many bm who feel ww are queens, and more deserving of love, respect and defending to even think you all could be anything other than bm

very sad

Its clear you all are ok with the bw bashing but cannot handle the ww bashing

I'ma continue to express my opinions about ww and you all can continue to cry over it

I will continue to defend bw and you all can continue to ignore when we are bashed

I'm done talking to you biased coons though
ashling-

Malvern, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You're obviously losing ground..and will simply be stuck with BM on your own..as there will be no BW around for you to feed your ego off..this is your future..:)
Here's a real hoot, she states that I'm you. It's the "verbiage"

You just can't make this stuff up.

LMAO

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya get what you give, you fat pumpkin. Stop crying on Topix.
Making an analytical observation is hardly "crying on Topix."
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate that and I have kept mine but try to be fair to Harrisson, he's a good man. I know you don't agree but the man keeps it real.
No ... you didnt keep yours ... but thats fine

and no he isnt a good man IMO ... thats fine as well

I'm making a new promise now which is to no longer engage you biased hypocrite bw hating ww worshipping coons ... its a waste of time

I'ma just deal with my sisters from here on out and express what i want about bm and ww and other non bw and you all will just have to ignore it like you ignore the bw bashing

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya get what you give, you fat pumpkin. Stop crying on Topix.
Are you still at it, loser? Get a life.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. My bad I didn't realize that the bm was worshiping the wm's rejects, out of shape, damaged goods they can't bring home to meet the folks. I guess the wm wants more than a white skin color.
Sad thing is, when they lay up with these guys and having babies with them, no wm with touch them when the bm has picked up and left them carrying the bag and 4 fatherless kids. I see it even in my child school how other white folks treat them like trash for having kids with a bm. They talk behind their backs all day long.
Social workers have to be involved all the time because these girls can't control their kids and have too many men running in and out of their bed. Their kids are suffering and wondering why everyone else has a father and they don't.
Ever notice how when wm date in or out they always date on their level or up? No they dont want a woman JUST because she is white. They are at least smart enough to check for other qualities as well

BM consistently date down when they date out. They will bypass a beautiful good bw on their level for the wm's leftovers

I cant even blame ww for flocking to bm. Why wouldnt a woman want to go where she is worshiped and loved? I just wish they would admit the reason behind it and stop frontin

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
and no he isnt a good man IMO ...

Thats fine as well
I'm making a new promise now which is to no longer engage you biased hypocrite bw hating ww worshipping coons ...
There you go again: So filled with hate and anger, but so self-righteous.

And you're wrong - I'm a good man. It's just that you can't see the goodness due to the hate that blinds you.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
They are trapped and mentally enslaved by their own thoughts.
Agreed

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
and no he isnt a good man IMO ... thats fine as well
I'm making a new promise now which is to no longer engage you biased hypocrite bw hating ww worshipping coons ... its a waste of time
I'ma just deal with my sisters from here on out and express what i want about bm and ww and other non bw and you all will just have to ignore it like you ignore the bw bashing
No, I said that I wouldn't call you crazy anymore and I haven't. No, I haven't ignored bw bashing. I have corrected people right along on that but if you expect me to jump up and down waving my arms every time it happens, you'll be disappointed. I don't have time for that.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>BM don't want the love of BW..they want white acceptances..they want to escape being Black...this is not our problem or battle to fight..as men they have relinquished their rights..they want to melt into becoming WM..
Preach!

bm dont want to be loved by us

they do indeed just want to be wm

I bet if they could they would throw us and wm in chains and start running plantations with ww by their sides lol

bm disgust me
ashling-

Malvern, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You can figure them out once you focus on what they SAY. It's the concept over race that drives them crazy. It's their own CONCEPT of injustice and inequality that gives them away. Once you figure that out their own actual race becomes irrelevant. The ignorance they harbor makes them one in the same. It simply boils down the war of ideals, so whether they are black or white is no longer important.
And every time one word has be posted by me not being pro-IR, or anyone else for that matter, along you come with your accusations and insults because you're so "open minded". It doesn't matter if a person is civil or not, you'll still turn it around on the person because they aren't as "enlightened" as you are.

It's not secret as to your racism and not to mention Harrison referring to his "White queens" as corn fed husky women. Or that some "White queen" came to support and nurture Chris Brown after he thumped Rianna's face and some feel that she's never been the same since then. Yep, that poor, poor Chris Brown and his "White queen". The same POS who then slammed that "racist DA" over having to work.

Like I've said, some of us know fully what you two are all about.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I remember that Harrisson was arguing with a black woman years ago.
She seemed dissapointed because she thought that :"he liked black women too".
Harrisson replied something like:"it's the divisions and hate inside the black African American community that has discourages him from liking black women too".
And then she said something like:"ohhh i thought that you didn't hate black women Harrisson"!

I insist that this dreadful company of people are hypo-crites.
It is actually a Greek word totally-double word in reality.
And it derives from the Greek word "hypo" meaning underneath and the crites meaning judges someone who judge something.
As you see Ancient Hellenic language gives an explanation about everything -those personas are hiding their real judgement (crites) underneath (hypo) their skin;

They are self haters and prejudgemental against their own Ethnic group!

Shame actually.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Stoopid wrote:
<quoted text>cosign
IF we could just get most/all BW to ignore BM and their haters...put up a wall of silence in cyber and especially the real world..then they would be forced to sustain themselves without us..
and then BW and our true friends could engage in more meaningful conversations and issues that concern & interest us...I wouldn't even suggest we talk about them..they should be completely dead to us.
I agree 1,000,000%

we just need to turn our backs on them completely like they have done to us

I know so many bm who dont even blink in the direction of bw no matter what. Its like we dont even exist to them.

We need to treat bm the same way they treat us

We will definately get to a point where they dont even come up in discussion. Its only a matter of time before we completely isolate them as they have done to us
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
And every time one word has be posted by me not being pro-IR, or anyone else for that matter, along you come with your accusations and insults because you're so "open minded". It doesn't matter if a person is civil or not, you'll still turn it around on the person because they aren't as "enlightened" as you are.
It's not secret as to your racism and not to mention Harrison referring to his "White queens" as corn fed husky women. Or that some "White queen" came to support and nurture Chris Brown after he thumped Rianna's face and some feel that she's never been the same since then. Yep, that poor, poor Chris Brown and his "White queen". The same POS who then slammed that "racist DA" over having to work.
Like I've said, some of us know fully what you two are all about.
It's grownup cowardly men who only adress thier own truth. They do these things in groups, they'd normally not do alone. Fake and scared as hell. They cry out for others to help them. Lmao
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you and fat DerekJ are lovers on the DL. That's why you've come to his rescue. We know you have a fetish for white fat women, but fat bm too?
Ahahahahahahaha

Oh much Gawd, that was hilarious rotfl

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly I cant apply your same logic to you all

I know far too many bm who feel ww are queens, and more deserving of love, respect and defending to even think you all could be anything other than bm

very sad
Its clear you all are ok with the bw bashing but cannot handle the ww bashing

I'ma continue to express my opinions about ww and you all can continue to cry over it....
Nobody's crying - it's actually pretty funny a lot of the time to see how insecure you are.

You mock affectionate compliments as "worshipping," but there really is NOTHING wrong with being respectful or affectionate to WW - especially when you know how much some of them have suffered as individuals.(I know of at least one WW who is a self-described rape survivor)

I told my ex-girlfriend how happy she made me, and that I'd dreamed of having a Beautiful White Queen. She didn't call me a silly "coon"; instead she graciously replied "Well, I'm glad to make your dreams come true."

Even though the relationship is over now, I'll never forget the physical passion... the intense eroticism... hearing her moans as I rode her from behind, pulling on her hair...running my hands over all that pale, voluptuous womanhood.

There's nothing like genuine passion for a lover - and communicating that passion with all your heart, TBMR. Love is truly a wonderful thing!
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Stoopid wrote:
Women flock to desire..where they are strongly desire..genuinely or not..and are turned off to where they are not being wanted or loved..
Exactly

hence why ww flock to bm

and bw are flocking away from bm

loooool
Stoopid wrote:
I think because BW have stayed so long..men have gotten the false impression that BW love abuse or simply not wanted anywhere..hence why you see a number of WM who thinks it's ok to be abusive as well towards BW..and that is also a method you see Samoan Irish is currently using to engage BW for attention....
I also notice some attempts of the opposite used on you recently..by stressing your level of attractiveness..and still got rejection LOL..Oh well :)
You noticed Samoan too huh? Ok good cuz when I called him out some other girl was trying to convince me he "isnt that bad" lmaooooo

I agree people think we love abuse cuz we've put up with bm for so long. But that was only because bw had a silly sort of blind loyalty to bm for a long time

but now sistas see the love isnt reciprocated and are running for the hills lol makes me very happy to see bw waking up

I didnt get your last point about the attractive thing? What do you mean by that?
ashling-

Malvern, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse things are said about bw and you dont even flinch
see what I mean?
you are a coon
Just be glad that he isn't keeping your avatar pic in mind when it's "lights out". Or adding you to his collection of "corn fed husky White women". Any male who said what he did about Chris Brown after what he did to Rhianna and that "White queen", well, you're far kinder than I am in referring to him as you do.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
I remember that Harrisson was arguing with a black woman years ago.
She seemed dissapointed because she thought that :"he liked black women too".
Harrisson replied something like:"it's the divisions and hate inside the black African American community that has discourages him from liking black women too".
And then she said something like:"ohhh i thought that you didn't hate black women Harrisson"!
I knew it loool

I knew harrisson hated bw

Oh well lmao he's just a tpical bm

bw gotta get used to being hated by bm because most of them hate us

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thought has crossed my mind as well, KIP!
I have been posting on topix for a while but not as long as some and I am completeley baffled by some of these posters.Who are they or what are they really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,141 - 81,160 of119,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

445 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,071,299
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 7 min REDNECK SNAPPER 866
Black Women: Do you avoid black men in public? 7 min Drilling for the nerve 24
Why do black females fart in public? 8 min human vs erectus hybrid 1
LOL Racist bm Moorspeaks Puts his foot in his m... 9 min RealTalk 39
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 13 min Black Knight 357
Why are BM always murdering WW? 14 min T-BOS 2
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 16 min TranshumanX 76,680
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 23,373
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••