Are white women attracted to black men?
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94230 Aug 26, 2013
You cant chastise me for my comments towards ww then turn around and say nothing when bw are called names that are a million times worse

you guys dont care about bw being bashed therefore i dont care about ww being bashed

i will continue to shit on them and you can continue to get your shackles in a bunch over it

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#94233 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>.
He isn't a nice guy, he's a boot kickin bw hating ww worshipping coon just like most bm including you.

He doesn't do it to be positive. He calls them queens because he really believes they are superior, that's why he prefers them.

There is a lot more hate here directed to bw but clearly neither of you give a f*ck
No - brother KIP was correct. I try to be positive and an advocate for the power of LOVE. Dr. King, a personal hero of mine, had love for Black folks and also a love for all humanity. Including white folks.

I use "Queen" as an affectionate term of endearment.

I find it interesting that not even a white nationalist ww like ashling has repeatedly called me a "c**n" all across the Topix forum. Once she got very angry and used the "N word" at me, but I have not had her call me "c**n" about 12 or 15 different times like you have.

That should tell you something right there when an angry BW on Topix throws out more racial slurs at BM than an angry WW on Topix.

If you want to know why some BM are willing to ignore you, but bed down a "racist" 265-lb WW.... well, maybe you should look in the mirror and think carefully about the negativity you project and the hateful anti-BM language you spew.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94234 Aug 26, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
[CRACKLING SOUND OF THUNDER...BOLT OF LIGHTNING]
*fade in silhouette of DerekJ...cape flapping in the wind*
That's the whole point. It IS Harisson's personal preference, which you do not respect. Point of order: Harisson has also referred bw as queens but as usual your feigned outrage is quite consistently selective.
[fade to black]
Thanks for the correction, DerekJ.
As usual, she'll ignore it - but your efforts are appreciated.
Loulou

Denmark

#94235 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>BM encourage her racism..as long as it's against BW..and they can both feel empowered by it..they feel this type of hate is acceptable..as they have nobody else to exercise a sense of superiority towards....although they are increasingly losing this ground as well with the support of normal , secure, and fair WW like yourself and the growth of BW in interracial relationships.
I think so too. This is not the "story" of a nice middleaged woman who was lucky to find a good man. It's the "story" of an older woman who knows exactly what she's doing . And why the men -( only the loosers of corse ) are worshipping her. They don't fear rejection from a woman like that, a mother of 5 and grandmother cannot afford to reject anyone. She's such a huge liar. Of corse she's afraid of other women. But who the hell would like any of those men who worship her. Lol
Let this evious whale alone. She's nothing without attention. Because she knows her worth = zero. Ignore the men who like her ( in lack of other options )they are weak. They will always be loosers. They suuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
They suuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94236 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No - brother KIP was correct. I try to be positive and an advocate for the power of LOVE. Dr. King, a personal hero of mine, had love for Black folks and also a love for all humanity. Including white folks.
I use "Queen" as an affectionate term of endearment.
I find it interesting that not even a white nationalist ww like ashling has repeatedly called me a "c**n" all across the Topix forum. Once she got very angry and used the "N word" at me, but I have not had her call me "c**n" about 12 or 15 different times like you have.
That should tell you something right there when an angry BW on Topix throws out more racial slurs at BM than an angry WW on Topix.
If you want to know why some BM are willing to ignore you, but bed down a "racist" 265-lb WW.... well, maybe you should look in the mirror and think carefully about the negativity you project and the hateful anti-BM language you spew.
You dont advocate for the power of love... if you did then you would speak up for EVERYONE. But you dont. You advocate for ww only and thats it. So its not about love, its about cooning

There are tons of wm on here and I dont hear any of them referring to ww as queens. Only you do that ... because youre a coon

Like it or not you and black men like you have created bw like me. you are why I am the way I am ... it isnt the other way around. Youve always worshipped ww but I didnt always hate bm. I started hating bm once I realized most of you hate us and worship whites. I was created by bm like you so dont complain. As long as you all continue to let people bash us and as long as you guys continue to worship whites you will run into more and more bw like me
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94237 Aug 26, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
[CRACKLING SOUND OF THUNDER...BOLT OF LIGHTNING]
*fade in silhouette of DerekJ...cape flapping in the wind*
That's the whole point. It IS Harisson's personal preference, which you do not respect. Point of order: Harisson has also referred bw as queens but as usual your feigned outrage is quite consistently selective.
[fade to black]
No of course I dont respect it. Why would I respect someone who sits and says nothing when bw are bashed but throws a cape on when someone even looks at a ww wrong?

Yes it is his preference ... a preference that alot of bm share but you seem to always want to convince me and other bw that isnt true

I have my preferences too. I feel bw are the most beautiful in the world and are the real queens and I feel ww are pale and ugly and evil and i will continue to express my preference and opinion just as he does his

I've never seen harrisson refer to anyone other than a ww as a queen. As usual youre lying and making excuses for him but if that was a bw calling wm kings you definately wouldnt be
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94238 Aug 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody was directing anything against black women until YOU showed up and made the suggestion yourself.
If Harrison has a preference for white women, then that's HIS business. It doesn't really account for anything aside from the idea that ... Harrison just likes white women. So what? I don't recall Harrison making any negative comments in reference to black women either. I'm just going by what I've read so far.
He has made negative comments about bw

months back he claimed bw are beneath and jealous of ww who are 200 pounds plus and told us to "bow down" to them

ironic considering "bow down cuz i'ma white queen" was that old white b*tch blondies shtick as well in this thread

He also stated in that same thread that he feels no obligation to defend any bw outside of michelle obama and that he feels all ww are more deserving of his caping

He is no different from blp and alfie and the other bw hating irbm on here

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94239 Aug 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>....Let this evious whale alone. She's nothing without attention. Because she knows her worth = zero. Ignore the men who like her ( in lack of other options )they are weak. They will always be loosers. They suuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
They suuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
Loulou, I am a bit disappointed to see you using such hateful words.

* "Whale??"

* "her worth = zero??"

Wow! Is that the language of a nice person??
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94240 Aug 26, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to figure people on topix some white racists are actually black and some black racists are actually white .
You can figure them out once you focus on what they SAY. It's the concept over race that drives them crazy. It's their own CONCEPT of injustice and inequality that gives them away. Once you figure that out their own actual race becomes irrelevant. The ignorance they harbor makes them one in the same. It simply boils down the war of ideals, so whether they are black or white is no longer important.
Loulou

Denmark

#94243 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Loulou, I am a bit disappointed to see you using such hateful words.
* "Whale??"
* "her worth = zero??"
Wow! Is that the language of a nice person??
Maybe you should check out that hateful posts that blonde sow made.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94244 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
He has made negative comments about bw
months back he claimed bw are beneath and jealous of ww who are 200 pounds plus and told us to "bow down" to them
ironic considering "bow down cuz i'ma white queen" was that old white b*tch blondies shtick as well in this thread
He also stated in that same thread that he feels no obligation to defend any bw outside of michelle obama and that he feels all ww are more deserving of his caping
He is no different from blp and alfie and the other bw hating irbm on here
Sometimes you just need to be the bigger person TBMR and you're not. You claim injustice and throw accusations around just like your white counterparts. I don't know what he said, but for now YOUR response is what matters. I don't know what he said or the context in which he was saying it. Apparently, people say many things on Topix. Many of us have made negative comments about a LOT of people, not just black women. Please understand that. None of us are perfect. We are all flawed in the eyes of God.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#94245 Aug 26, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to England in September 1994.
I had already been there in 1988.
Since the day one i visited UK for the second time i noticed this peculiar thing for me for the first time in my life:interracial relationships;
The more you visited industrial England like Midlands for instance the more black population you could see; I guess because they were the main workforce of those industries after the War;
As the time went by i was going out, making friends and interacting with locals;
I noticed a very strange fetish for black men from local British women to the extent they were prejudiced to anyone who was not black.! Again not all but a majority of them! I am talking about women of 18-24 years olf of course because that was approximately my age back then;
That was really a strange situation for me as i said before and since i was 20 years old back then it was also the first time i learned that when a woman is too pretty and sweet and cute and sexy it surely doesn't mean that she is NOT a trash!
Up until then i had a very superficial view for women - especially Anglo-Saxon women.
But i want to ask you something if you can tell me : has the situation gone worse after so many years in England?
Because back in 1990's you could see many interracial couples mainly between white women black men pushing a baby carriage of bi-racial child al over at town centres and shops;
A Greek man joked when we all -finally- saw a black guy with a black woman and he said:"at last there is a black man walking hand in hand with a black woman!:
And we all laughed.
How is the situation in England today as a general picture?
I can figure out how is the situation at overcrowded multinational London but what about Midlands?
Have you ever been there?
How about other parts of Britain, Scotlands even Ireland?
Have you ever visited those places and if yes what have you seen there if i can ask;
Interesting.

About the IR -miscegenation thing, I'd say it varies from country to country.

Here is what I heard: Yugoslavia, a country I've been born in and grew up there, was a Communist country from 1945. to its dissolution in 1991. Yu was one of the leaders in the Non-Aligned movement, which was essentially 3rd world- Africa, Latin America, most of Asia except China etc. Leaders were Egypt's Nasser, India's Nehru and Yugoslavia's Tito.

Some older acquaintances have told me this: during 1960s and 1970s, many foreign students began to appear at our universities- Arabs, blacks from Africa and the Caribbean etc.  They say that female students in dormitories virtually besieged these blacks, spurred by fairy tales about blacks' sexual prowess. There was no racial consciousness among women here, no sex restraint  during these days- say, 1965-1970.

The result was that the students who slept with blacks told their friends that it was not such a big deal and black (African, Caribbean,..) students suddenly came "out of vogue"- hardly any female was interested in them anymore.

What can be deduced from this story ?

a) blacks' sexuality is mostly a myth
b) BUT, white females, especially when not racially conscious and sexually loose- they will "try" anything  just to see  how it "looks like".

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#94247 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont advocate for the power of love... if you did then you would speak up for EVERYONE. But you dont. You advocate for ww only and thats it. So its not about love, its about cooning

There are tons of wm on here and I dont hear any of them referring to ww as queens. Only you do that ... because youre a coon...
Wrong - as usual. I believe that in a hate-filled forum like Topix, as many people as possible should advocate for LOVE.

The reason that "tons of wm on here" don't refer to ww as queens is partly because many of them actually have a disdain for the majority of ww who are overweight or obese. Just read their cruel comments about ww. It was a wm movie critic named Rex Reed who publicly attacked the ww actress Melissa McCarthy as a tractor-sized hippo and made other derogatory remarks about her appearance.

WM routinely insult humiliate and abuse WW whom they don't value or respect - and many WW are aware of this because they have been on the receiving end of it.

But many of those same WW are also aware that BM generally refrain from that behavior...generally have a greater appreciation for women of size...and are more respectful in the language we use towards WW.

My guess is that they appreciate the admiration and respect - maybe just as much as you resent it. To them, it's probably positive... while you see it as negative and call it "cooning." I have YET to have a white woman ask me to please stop cooning. Only angry bw like you do that.

I understand why you're angry, but I think it's sad that you can't empathize with WW who are emotionally abused by men of their own color.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94248 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't submit to anyone, but G-d "like that"....
What's up with people trying to tell other people what to do and how to do it?
I can't be a fraud..if I let it be known it's me..besides...the posts is what's important..not the names..
You ARE a fraud.
How come you can't use ONE alias?

I've been using the same alias since I first joined this Forum. I've NEVER had to be anything or anyone else. My handle is a brand name in itself. You're using at least 4 aliases and that weakens your integrity.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94250 Aug 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just need to be the bigger person TBMR and you're not. You claim injustice and throw accusations around just like your white counterparts. I don't know what he said, but for now YOUR response is what matters. I don't know what he said or the context in which he was saying it. Apparently, people say many things on Topix. Many of us have made negative comments about a LOT of people, not just black women. Please understand that. None of us are perfect. We are all flawed in the eyes of God.
But some of us are more flawed than others ... like harrisson and the rest of you coons

Bottom line is people bash bw the worst on here and the bm say nothing. So I will continue to attack who you all hold dear to you and that is white and other non bw

you're just going to have to deal with it just like we have to deal with bw being bashed and noone being there to defend us

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#94252 Aug 26, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>No of course I dont respect it. Why would I respect someone who sits and says nothing when bw are bashed but throws a cape on when someone even looks at a ww wrong?

Yes it is his preference ... a preference that alot of bm share but you seem to always want to convince me and other bw that isnt true

I have my preferences too. I feel bw are the most beautiful in the world and are the real queens and I feel ww are pale and ugly and evil and i will continue to express my preference and opinion just as he does his

I've never seen harrisson refer to anyone other than a ww as a queen. As usual youre lying and making excuses for him but if that was a bw calling wm kings you definately wouldnt be
No, dear...I'm not in the habit of lying. The fact that you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You've been here a few months yet you can tell what has or has not occurred in the years before you got here or what is happening currently? Do you actually have the time to peruse every post in this forum? Think about that. As much as we disagree, I refuse to believe that your life is so sad that you have that kind of time to devote to this place. Be real now.
Loulou

Denmark

#94253 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong - as usual. I believe that in a hate-filled forum like Topix, as many people as possible should advocate for LOVE.
The reason that "tons of wm on here" don't refer to ww as queens is partly because many of them actually have a disdain for the majority of ww who are overweight or obese. Just read their cruel comments about ww. It was a wm movie critic named Rex Reed who publicly attacked the ww actress Melissa McCarthy as a tractor-sized hippo and made other derogatory remarks about her appearance.
WM routinely insult humiliate and abuse WW whom they don't value or respect - and many WW are aware of this because they have been on the receiving end of it.
But many of those same WW are also aware that BM generally refrain from that behavior...generally have a greater appreciation for women of size...and are more respectful in the language we use towards WW.
My guess is that they appreciate the admiration and respect - maybe just as much as you resent it. To them, it's probably positive... while you see it as negative and call it "cooning." I have YET to have a white woman ask me to please stop cooning. Only angry bw like you do that.
I understand why you're angry, but I think it's sad that you can't empathize with WW who are emotionally abused by men of their own color.
You're obviously not aware of how abusive some of those fat WW become towards all other
women. They are worse than anyone.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#94254 Aug 26, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>And sometimes..they need to be the bigger person..it creates a healthy balance.
I agree.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94255 Aug 26, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is more abused emotionally and mentally by their own race of men than bw

Nobody is actually bashed and ridiculed more in general by the media and society than bw

I dont see you or anyone else empathizing with us. You have admitted that you dont care about bw being bashed

so why should I empathize with ww?? especially since they are the #1 protected and praised group in society?

But thank you for that post cuz you proved my point about bm being the white mans vacuum cleaner. The white man taught you during slavery to always love his garbage over your best women and you are living up to that
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#94256 Aug 26, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a fraud.
How come you can't use ONE alias?
I've been using the same alias since I first joined this Forum. I've NEVER had to be anything or anyone else. My handle is a brand name in itself. You're using at least 4 aliases and that weakens your integrity.
Youre a ww worshipping bw hating coon, you have no integrity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min billboy the crack... 75
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 4 min Captain MAGA 377
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,685,361
whitey has taken this forum 4 min billboy the crack... 9
The white race will rise again 6 min Sarah 2nd Grade 43
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) 8 min Ozzie from Adams 23
Notice something about these trolls?... 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 7
Racist White People on MLK Day. 59 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
More questions blacks won't answer... 3 hr el rey de los cam... 20
More from around the web