Are white women attracted to black men?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#93554 Aug 19, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Your hair is thick & beautiful..love that color
Thanks :) The colour is a pale copper called Mango Intense by Loreal.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#93555 Aug 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I got my friend to take that pic so I see my hairstyle from the back.
That's not you. smh.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#93556 Aug 19, 2013
Lol, how you going to lie to another irbw. Lol, you guys are supposed to be cool.

Dam irbw can't even trust irbw.

Lol!

The only women that once they go ir they become completely worthless to themselves and the rest of the world in general.

Something real fcked up about the type of bw that dates non black men.

Location hidden

#93557 Aug 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not you. smh.
You know it's me. Now go put on a sock and start hating c00n.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93558 Aug 19, 2013
Meow wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...You're probably right :)
<quoted text>
So would you date a religious man...what exactly is your preference? I prefer religious Middle Eastern men with strong convictions of loyalness/faithfulness and very family oriented..
I enjoyed talking to you....enjoy the rest of your day :)
I think I understand why you like those men. But I could not marry a religious man. I agree with the rest. I have no preference to "race", that I'm totally into black men fx. but I will also not exclude the possibilty . It depends on the personality only. I guess I prefer the "old-school" kind of man. However it's a good idea to check a mans background - I would hate to run into a womanizer.
And you too. It has been a pleasure talking to you. Take care;)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#93559 Aug 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it's me. Now go put on a sock and start hating c00n.
That's not you. Not even close.

Location hidden

#93560 Aug 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not you. Not even close.
Ok
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#93561 Aug 19, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>BM have made her feel comfortable being abusive towards BW..her behavior is very common in the states..80% of BM are said to be with BW...just like Savant..but it doesn't matter because they still back up WW like her..He should have stayed out of a conversation between two women, but this isn't what BM do..they support and encourage hate towards BW....and reality doesn't matter..in the real world..BW may be the most supportive of BM/WW relationships in America....this is a historical and current fact...but they want to market BW as jealous...that is why they are so mechanic in their response.."You have a problem with a BM complimenting a WW"...utter ridiculousness... BW have as many WW as friends as BM/WW are couples...and BW setup BM & WW all the time..and the modern young BW aren't even attracted to BM..they want WM (mostly), Hispanic, and Asian..
Most of this is simply about BM/WW trying to keep the attention they once received back in the 80-90s...
but today..they are old news and are looked upon as a normal couple...I'm only speaking of the attention whore ones like Blondie..
Blonde is an ok gal.She does flirt openly with black men on here but that's just part of her personality.She hasn't said anything bad about black women even though I think it's weird that her deceased husband was a skinhead or something like that.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93562 Aug 19, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
Blonde is an ok gal.She does flirt openly with black men on here but that's just part of her personality.She hasn't said anything bad about black women even though I think it's weird that her deceased husband was a skinhead or something like that.
lmao-skinhead? Damn is Blondie a neo-nazi? This thread gets crazier and crazier.
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#93563 Aug 19, 2013
i thought savant was married to a black woman...why is he cheating on her with women off of here anyhow
candayamz

Wichita, KS

#93564 Aug 19, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao-skinhead? Damn is Blondie a neo-nazi? This thread gets crazier and crazier.
I seen her openly flirt with several black men on here but that's just a part of her personality I guess.Her man must be ok with it.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93565 Aug 19, 2013
Nothing is what it seems on topix what someone says or does is not real.Like looking into a mirror what you see looks like you even moves like you but it's not you it's just an image.
Dont be Dopey

Port Richey, FL

#93566 Aug 19, 2013
candayamz wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen her openly flirt with several black men on here but that's just a part of her personality I guess.Her man must be ok with it.
Sounds like you're saying she's working for him.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#93568 Aug 19, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing Spotted hears about body odor from the people on the street as her nasty azz wafts by. Her hygiene is probably a direct reflection of her nasty attitude.
Actually, I have the attitude that ALL are supposed to have. But your character defect of being a BM who rapes WW by being with them at all and contaminate their White-only world, being, and nature causes you to pretend that a White attitude is bad, and that your dominant, slave-owner, nosy, competitive, personality is anything but filthy. You could transform yourself into a White-acting person who is ONLY with BW as God made for you. For a BM to be with a WW at all is to ruin her. God made passive WW for passive WM and the more aggressive BW who holds men accountable for their actions for the more violent and evil BM.

A BM and a WW together is a type of sexual perversion, like 2 men together, a man raping a woman, a man having sex with a child, a man doing a dog, etc. The common denominator here is the filthy male dominance. The more "masculine" the man, the more evil they are and the more perverted anything they do sexually is.

You pretend I have a nasty attitude because I want to live alone and believe EVERY IR relationship is inherently evil, like every rape or murder is inherently evil. You want to label me as nasty because I want to hold onto my White values and culture, I find them far superior to Black culture, particular BM culture, and simply want to be left alone in a White-only atmosphere, and particularly a feminine one, and where there are straight men who are passive, don't pick or tease, act equal to women, and exude no strength, power, or other male crap.

The thing is, WM have learned to be less annoying and evil over the years, while BM become increasingly evil. So if a WW barely likes the inherently abusive masculine nature in WM, then it means they will hate it in BM even more, unless they are evil and wh*res inside. The more wh*rish, snotty, trashy women like "real men" (insecure, sports-obsessed, rap-obsessed, dominant abusers), and I have no time for these broken women who cannot act like women.

The good parts of my nature are reserved for people of my own race, just like everyone's goodness should be. But those who hate their own race or have no goodness within turn themselves out to other races. A person who isn't loyal to people most like them have no loyalty for anyone.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#93569 Aug 19, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you hear that permanent body odor and how can anybody have a permanent body order
That came from a woman I knew online sometime back. She couldn't stand to be around anyone who slept with BM.

As for why it is permanent or long-lasting, my guess is it has to do with more dominant bacteria. You swap spit with someone, put their private parts in your mouth, let them ream you out, eat and drink after them, and hold them in your arms, and that gives your body the chance to get all this aggressive epithelial bacteria of an invasive species. It is like a cold, and everyone in a family or a unit of people pretending to be a family will get it.

It is like the GM food stuff. Mosanto wanted to have a pesticide and herbicide resistant strain of corn. They were not sure how to do that. However, they were spraying Roundup around their facility and one weed refused to die. They took part of the weed's genome and spliced it into corn. So spray Roundup on the corn plant without killing it. However, many are allergic or sensitive to the weed whose genetics they borrowed. Even worse, the code they used might either destroy beneficial intestinal flora or help more disease-causing strains of bacteria to grow. That GM corn is used any anything, and is as invasive and pervasive as BM culture and their warped ideas about "strength" and "survival." Then doctors wonder why stomach complaints, Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowel, and other conditions are steadily on the rise. So corporate greed and genetic tinkering are making everyone sick.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#93570 Aug 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no preference to "race", that I'm totally into black men fx.
Disgusting. It's so sad when I hear a white person say something like that. Thousands of years of evolution down the drain.

I remember hearing not too long ago that almost all native British were the descendents of the same people who lived on the island going back 10,000 or so years. I'm sure something similar applies to Denmark, but it's people like you who f**k it up. What you are doing is permanent.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#93571 Aug 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>My one brother has a black wife.
That is so f***ing sad.
FACT

Toronto, Canada

#93572 Aug 19, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That came from a woman I knew online sometime back. She couldn't stand to be around anyone who slept with BM.
As for why it is permanent or long-lasting, my guess is it has to do with more dominant bacteria. You swap spit with someone, put their private parts in your mouth, let them ream you out, eat and drink after them, and hold them in your arms, and that gives your body the chance to get all this aggressive epithelial bacteria of an invasive species. It is like a cold, and everyone in a family or a unit of people pretending to be a family will get it.
It is like the GM food stuff. Mosanto wanted to have a pesticide and herbicide resistant strain of corn. They were not sure how to do that. However, they were spraying Roundup around their facility and one weed refused to die. They took part of the weed's genome and spliced it into corn. So spray Roundup on the corn plant without killing it. However, many are allergic or sensitive to the weed whose genetics they borrowed. Even worse, the code they used might either destroy beneficial intestinal flora or help more disease-causing strains of bacteria to grow. That GM corn is used any anything, and is as invasive and pervasive as BM culture and their warped ideas about "strength" and "survival." Then doctors wonder why stomach complaints, Crohn's Disease, Irritable Bowel, and other conditions are steadily on the rise. So corporate greed and genetic tinkering are making everyone sick.
They haven't banned you yet? You are a weirdo. And a loser.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#93573 Aug 19, 2013
Kiitty wrote:
<quoted text>"Fck off coon" or "creepy azz crackas"
Oh well..
Racist murderers are creepy azz crackas. if you are REALLY a Black woman that should probably be non-controversial

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#93574 Aug 19, 2013
candayamz wrote:
i thought savant was married to a black woman...why is he cheating on her with women off of here anyhow
I'm not cheating with anyone. Have EVIDENCE that I am. Or are you part of that crowd of simpletons who are always making up things, and peddling their fabrications as facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CROOKED HILLARY : NSA whistleblower claims agen... 2 min mike 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min MICHA 48,897
Trump Lost 28 min smh 5
White On White Crime 1 hr truth 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,432,844
Berbers are not eurasian (Mar '11) 1 hr Moses 222
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr MICHA 35,253
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 hr Synque 1,381
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr Moses 279
MSNBC: Trump won 2 hr TheOriginalDoby 91
IR at the walmart 4 hr FABULICIOUS 77
More from around the web