“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#93439 Aug 18, 2013
Purr wrote:
<quoted text>What are you homophobic or in the closet? Lesbian isn't name calling..own it..it "suits" you.
NOT homophobic but not a lesbian either. Why you cling to that as a defense of your disgusting name calling behavior is something YOU have to live with. Doesn't affect me at all. NOW, just answer the question as to what caused you to single me out and come after me when I have NEVER made a racist statement against BW on this forum. If anything I have defended them against racist and sexist nonsense. I think we both know you are posing as someone else.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93440 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent advice :)
Hehe:) I was so surpiced by Blondes answer. I thought she was a grown up woman who had found love. I went some posts back, did you know she is bragging about a pink bikini - from prob 1986. Lmao. Just imagine how many men who have been drooling over her old pink dishcloth over the years. She'll never admit to this, that she's promoting herself on the expense of other women, and perhaps on here especially black women. I really hope that other women don't fall into that trap and try to compete with an attentionwh@re like that. Let's see all the "men" defending her "honour". Loooool.

Oakland

#93445 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>You're sounding desperate..try to have some dignity. Everyone saw you pop out of the closet posting to me all over the forum.. You either a lesbian or you felt threatened about by posting to BM about their hate/abuse towards BW and favoring WW/non...
Stop playing the victim..that's mechanic too for non-BW..nobody has ever really believe that either..
Desperate, ugly, unwanted and delusional sums you up to a 't'. Quit projecting your insecurities and sick sexual fantasies my way, k? We're finished. You sickos are too far off the charts to reason with......night night......:)
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93447 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL 1986 LOL
I even praised her first response to my comments..on how well she handled herself...but these guys went on and on for no reason over an opinion I had..throwing everyone under the bus...young women and BW in general..then she came in and made herself look like a classless, masculine, attentionwhore...and I couldn't have script that any better myself..she was the living example of my point of BM's hateful practice of BW..which has nothing to do with a woman attitude, behavior, or looks...it is simply about their disdain for blackness...and that is not a BW's fault
What she said about younger women was really sounding vulgar. Especially when you can read how much attention she needs. She's practically calling other women no good one-night stands. Only dogs will fight over her. Lol
F*ck them.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#93448 Aug 18, 2013
Do you have cats (meow,kitty,purrr)?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#93457 Aug 18, 2013
HEY BLACKS!
are any of you guys going to support a black owned bank this week?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#93458 Aug 18, 2013
HEY BLACKS
are any of you guys going to stop being so ignorant and go out and support a black owned bank this week?

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#93459 Aug 18, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>i think she does. She loves her cats. Just like some ole nasty btch with 30 cats, running around her tore up house. Nasty ho.....
I don't like cats they are nasty
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93461 Aug 18, 2013
LION wrote:
HEY BLACKS
are any of you guys going to stop being so ignorant and go out and support a black owned bank this week?
I'm chairman and CEO of First Urban National Bank. Since you are doing such a swell job of getting the word out on our institutions, it's kind of disappointing to see that you are not one of our customers. It would make perfect sense to close your current accounts and transfer them to First Urban. We offer customers (with good credit) refinancing at 2.6%.

What are you waiting for? Come aboard.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93468 Aug 18, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone sounds like a machine it is YOU. You say the same things over and over again, just like Masud......blah blah blah.....
CLICK
This is what i am talking about;
Standardized answers;

Write down please on the second empty box the following alphanumeric to check this is not a machine:

[Y65***#@!~3$%^EDFD7%$#@]

[]
LION

Charlotte, NC

#93469 Aug 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm chairman and CEO of First Urban National Bank. Since you are doing such a swell job of getting the word out on our institutions, it's kind of disappointing to see that you are not one of our customers. It would make perfect sense to close your current accounts and transfer them to First Urban. We offer customers (with good credit) refinancing at 2.6%.
What are you waiting for? Come aboard.
Very funny but I will play along with you! lol
I already bank at a black owned bank and a black owned credit unions. Maybe I can inspire more blacks to join your bank.

Oakland

#93471 Aug 18, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what i am talking about;
Standardized answers;
Write down please on the second empty box the following alphanumeric to check this is not a machine:
[Y65***#@!~3$%^EDFD7%$#@]
[]
How about GET THE FLOCK LOST? You're just happy that anyone interacts with you on this thread, Sparty. I think Blonde has been more than patient and kind to you. I am not so inclined to be that tolerant of racist and sexist dirtbags like you and Masoot. You've had my contribution for the next year, k?.........

Oakland

#93472 Aug 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> why would anyone work to uplift certain folks they don't know AS A GROUP based on color??
How is that any different from oppressing/attacking certain folks AS A GROUP based on color?? both are bullshyt
uplifting (or attacking) should be based on the individuals involved and no one else.
fck with me and i'll fck right back at you. attack me or uplift me- i don't give a shyt what color you are, you're gonna get back exactly what you give out at me.
The three MuskRATeers, Crapree, Itis(aLIE), and the ever changing Kitty (aka MEOW aka NNN, depending on which thread she is posting in) are all racist baiters and haters with their 'white King' Wrangled JoeBlowhole. Someone sent me a memo that it was OhSicko and his group of nutcases and low and behold I made a subtle reference on another thread to the fact and guess who showed up to start his usual mess? Groucho Marxist aka Oh Really. I have been under attack all day on this thread (even when I am not there).

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6BUJG67B4B08...

This forum has gone straight to Hell ooooooooo..........I hope you are well and finally settled in your new place. I will email you as I have a few other things to share with you......Talk soon.......:)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93473 Aug 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
The three MuskRATeers, Crapree, Itis(aLIE), and the ever changing Kitty (aka MEOW aka NNN, depending on which thread she is posting in) are all racist baiters and haters with their 'white King' Wrangled JoeBlowhole. Someone sent me a memo that it was OhSicko and his group of nutcases and low and behold I made a subtle reference on another thread to the fact and guess who showed up to start his usual mess? Groucho Marxist aka Oh Really. I have been under attack all day on this thread (even when I am not there).
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6BUJG67B4B08...
This forum has gone straight to Hell ooooooooo..........I hope you are well and finally settled in your new place. I will email you as I have a few other things to share with you......Talk soon.......:)
No worries.

Understand that these people are very SICK. They are not like the normal people you'd see every day at work or school. I certainly DON'T see them. The only place these losers are present is online in an anonymous environment where it's safe for them to be. The embarrassment of their stupidity otherwise would be too much to bear. It's why they come here and we tolerate them. Be thankful that they don't exist otherwise. They are nothing more than nameless, faceless, dingleberries here for entertainment. It's not as if any of them actually know anything.

It's only the trash.

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#93474 Aug 19, 2013
Still obsessed with the Big oH,....huh?
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really.
Poor lonely kid.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Chicago, IL

#93476 Aug 19, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries.
Understand that these people are very SICK. They are not like the normal people you'd see every day at work or school. I certainly DON'T see them. The only place these losers are present is online in an anonymous environment where it's safe for them to be. The embarrassment of their stupidity otherwise would be too much to bear. It's why they come here and we tolerate them. Be thankful that they don't exist otherwise. They are nothing more than nameless, faceless, dingleberries here for entertainment. It's not as if any of them actually know anything.
It's only the trash.
this is wrong - people r free to express their REAL opinions here......

.......but the people u c at work and skoo r not free to say how they really feel about blax for fear of arrest by the Popo or violent attack by blax..........

wot people say and wot they really think can b totally different......they go along with the pc blak equality BS for an easier life, but they don't really believe it........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Saint Louis, MO

#93477 Aug 19, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries.
It's only the trash.
this is wrong - people r free to express their REAL opinions here......

.......but the people u c at work and skoo r not free to say how they really feel about blax for fear of arrest by the Popo or violent attack by blax..........

wot people say and wot they really think can b totally different......they go along with the pc blak equality BS for an easier life, but they don't really believe it........

Oakland

#93478 Aug 19, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
Still obsessed with the Big oH,....huh?
<quoted text>
Poor lonely kid.
You would have had to check into this thread to see that post so WHO is obsessed again? Just shows that the minute you see my name hit the forum board you run in to read. Just giving you the truth and nothing but the truth. I am having a great time in Osnabruck, by the way. Glad you are NOT here.........:

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#93479 Aug 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>

WHO is obsessed again?
You are.
Nobody's typing YOUR name out while you're asleep.....you DON'T sleep, you troll this forum 24/7 begging for attention,
...then WHINING like a victim when you GET it,
.....dopey.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Chicago, IL

#93480 Aug 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have had to check into this thread to see that post so WHO is obsessed again? Just shows that the minute you see my name hit the forum board you run in to read. Just giving you the truth and nothing but the truth. I am having a great time in Osnabruck, by the way. Glad you are NOT here.........:
....on holiday as a single elderly female eh.......

....all u need now is a young blak male for sum jungle sex.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 7,655
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 5 min DobyGetsOwnedAsAl... 44
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 8 min Jax 54
Mr. Brown 8 min DobyGetsOwnedAsAl... 65
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 12 min Redefined 69
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 24 min APV 80,421
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 28 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 997
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr buttheads 316
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 4 hr quasar 77

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE