Are white women attracted to black men?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93391 Aug 18, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to downplay it because it doesn't look pretty or socially acceptable for most people who have convictions..there is no way BM can openly harass and spread hatred for BW if it was as simple as you're pretending..What is obvious..is BW who plead for BM to leave us alone in your attempts to gain social status and acceptances..We will not be your stepping stones to climb up or your scapegoats to get Whites to target us alone for their racism...Many of you are attempting to do this by using WW..stroking their egos to high heavens by promoting some BW hate/jealous of them..When anyone who are familiar with BW..know for a fact..that BW & WW have as many friendships as BM & WW have relationships...That BW go out of their way hooking up WW with BM..yet BM want to turn around and advocate BW are jealous of BM/WW...
Why don't BM take the honorable route and earn your status among Whites the hard way...by your own merits?
I am not a US citizen but i ALWAYS had the feeling that the above description fits exactly with the black men's subculture and mentality.
Do you know how many times black men implied EXACTLY what you wrote all the previous years?
That they (black men) were supposedly the "precious stone" for both white women and black women.
Moreover black women were also supposedly jealous of white women because the latter supposedly again ADORED black men to the extent they were "stealing" them!
KIP himself implied this for years, Blonde was agreeing on this , Savant also was confirming this and all the rest of the peripheral "interracial audience" was applauding the above four jokers!!
It is really pathetic when you see men being "needy" and emotionally demanding (this is one of the main women's characteristic not men's!) to be wanted by a particular race of women (white women in this case) so much!!
I always thought of the very interesting things you just wrote but i could not express them effectively and of course i was not so sure of my thoughts because it involves another country and society.
Your posts are the most serious as well as enlightful in these forums for years and i would say not only in these forums but generally on the World Wide Web about that controversial subjects;

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#93392 Aug 18, 2013
Why any singular black man would be concerned or preoccupied with his popular standing among black, white or any other women in the collective is beyond me. To extend proxy consideration to the feminine masses in what is essentially an endeavor to secure the love and affection of ONE WOMAN is to psychologically cast your net without specificity or regard for one's own romantic pallet.

Since a man's emotional contentment emanates from the one woman he designates as the recipient of his love, why does the opinion or beliefs of the collective of any group of women matter? Why give them a vote at your romantic shareholders meeting when they contribute nothing to the bottom line of your balance sheet of happiness?

All women will not be consumers of a man's specific brand of masculinity, be he black or white; so the task is to identify your market demographic and leave those who are contemptuous of your brand to their devices and ignore the cacophony of their moaning about your imperfections and failure that does not meet THEIR EXPECTATIONS. Because it is not the group that will satiate your masculine desires, needs and wants, but it shall be that one individual woman who will be a 50% shareholder in your privately held corporation.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Germany

#93393 Aug 18, 2013
...another disturbing phenomenon I've noticed is white wiminz jogging and going to the gym etc. to keep themselves fit for sex with their black bfs........

....becoz they kno that if they don't sexually satisfy their kneegros, they will likely become violent and punch them in the face etc........

.......so now u kno wot happened to all those white wiminz wondering around with black eyes and fat lips - it waz their blak bfs who done it.........

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#93394 Aug 18, 2013
Tariq Ibn Ziyad wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you think it's not the majority?
I hope you don't say because most are with BW... I hope you don't say because most are with BW...because that has not stop them from jumping to protect WW..even over BW..they still do the WM's job for him..."
Yes, the reason I said it's not the majority of all BM is because MOST are with BW, and I still don't agree with you that it's the majority of BM who do things like this, such as doing the white man's job, but you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
______
"I mean we have Savant who has a long-term Black girlfriend (maybe wife now) and he's coming to a WW's aid..he's looking at pictures of her..maybe tit pics."
He's looking at pics of her? Well, if what you say is true, then he's wrong for what he's doing, but how do you know he's doing this for sure? Do you have any type of proof, "NNN"? Just curious, that's all.
______
"is he this close with any other BW on this forum?"
I, honestly, don't know.
______
"Would his woman Mia be ok with this behavior?"
Absolutely not.
______
"Would he be ok with Mia coming to the protection on a WM on a forum and sharing private pictures?"
I'm sure he wouldn't.
______
"Loyalty in my book goes further than bedding someone in a relationship.."
I agree with you, wholeheartedly, "NNN."
______
"Where is his social respect for his BW...knowing the racism climate Blacks live-in..the ongoing "gender war" among Blacks..and the racist/superior attitude many WW have against BW..and Black Famous is even worse...goes around attacking BW and think it's ok by stressing "AAW" and uplifting WW..while claiming to have an African wife..and as an African..I know he's either lying or she has no idea she married such a man..."
LOL, I've never once believed that "Black Famous" was married. Anyone who comes on a public forum, for hours, and attacks and degrades other people obviously isn't married. People who are married don't do things like that, instead they'll be too busy enjoying their spouse and doing other important things with their time.
______
"BM cannot ask BW to support their image in this environment while they help support WW's.."
I agree with you, once again...
I'm not "coming to white women's aid", nor do I think that white women need my aid. After all, they still have white privilege. And most white women in AA Forum, like most white men here, appear to me to be racists.
But someone did speak an untruth regarding Blondegirl. And since I do call out folk who make false statement, I called out those persons as well.
As for Mia, she is satisfied (as am I) that I am hers, and she is mine, Nuff said.
As for my position on IR marriages or relationships, I simply take the position that FREEDOM is what's important; that adult men or women of whatever race may choose to love whom they please, Most people (myself included) have opted not to cross the color line romantically. A minority of Black men and women (and others) DO cross the color line romantically, and that's their prerogative.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Chicago, IL

#93395 Aug 18, 2013
ugly niccuz will ph**k ANYBODY........there aint no such thang as a picky nicca
ThetruthSpeaker

Nasr City, Egypt

#93397 Aug 18, 2013
you seem ugly, I bet your wife looks like an ape
lol why would a married person be on this forum hating on people lol, in your pic you have no wedding ring, your a lair and your fugly, lol

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#93402 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks :)
You cannot be more accurate on the black men's subculture and mentality....They are a selfish and treacherous group of males... It's a known fact..that BW welcomed BM/WW when those WW were disowned by WP in America before IR became trendy...it's an equally known fact..that today's BW have as many WW as friends as BM have WW as lovers..BW & WW go "BM hunting" together...and it's more than often that BW hook up WW with BM (male friends, strangers, relatives)...and for all this support..you have BM/WW who are going out of their way to market BW as jealous and hateful people...this type of couple regular "harass" random BW who mind their business on a day to day basis....what can be concluded is the need to gain White acceptances and social status..as the IRWW drops her status heavily..she doesn't even outrank Non-Whites..and BM don't quit gain the status they were hoping for...as it's not about Whiteness..it's about the male..Men carry the status..not women..
So these people have nothing...they can only attempt to lord it over BW (and children)..literally nobody else..so this is what they do..and with the growing number of IRBW..soon they will not even have that...which is their greatest fear..still being bottom feeders..
BLAH BLAH BLAH, angry SHREW. IF you are a black woman (and some of us have serious doubts), please show this post to your father. I am sure he will be so proud of the strong, confident and secure BW he has raised. YOU talk about minding your own business but you're all up in multiple threads here under multiple aliases bashing your own. If that isn't a sure fire sign of your sickness, nothing is. IF you truly cared, you would be out in your community making a difference not sitting in here crying and whining about YOUR shortcomings (and they ARE YOUR shortcomings). NO man of culture, decency or education would pick YOU for a mate, believe that. YOU have nothing to offer anyone who values their achievements. Happy judging, harpy.......

*smirks*

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#93403 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks :)
You cannot be more accurate on the black men's subculture and mentality....They are a selfish and treacherous group of males... It's a known fact..that BW welcomed BM/WW when those WW were disowned by WP in America before IR became trendy...it's an equally known fact..that today's BW have as many WW as friends as BM have WW as lovers..BW & WW go "BM hunting" together...and it's more than often that BW hook up WW with BM (male friends, strangers, relatives)...and for all this support..you have BM/WW who are going out of their way to market BW as jealous and hateful people...this type of couple regular "harass" random BW who mind their business on a day to day basis....what can be concluded is the need to gain White acceptances and social status..as the IRWW drops her status heavily..she doesn't even outrank Non-Whites..and BM don't quit gain the status they were hoping for...as it's not about Whiteness..it's about the male..Men carry the status..not women..
So these people have nothing...they can only attempt to lord it over BW (and children)..literally nobody else..so this is what they do..and with the growing number of IRBW..soon they will not even have that...which is their greatest fear..still being bottom feeders..
That sounds absolutely goofy.

For one thing, Spartan can only SPECULATE about black men/people in the U.S. He doesn't live here and has not been exposed to the experience. He knows about as much about life here, as you do about life in Greece. For you to fuel his prejudice and mislead him is wrong.

There are SO many references to BW/WW/BM in your post that I cannot really follow it. None of it makes sense and doesn't appear to be part of the experience. If anything, it all makes you sound like a rejected and bitter woman yourself living on the outside looking in on the lives of other people. Not everyone is as concerned about status and race as you desperately seem to be. Again, much of it is all speculation. Like all the other prejudiced people here, you don't really know any of the people you are talking about. You may have seen one or two, but you don't KNOW these people.

Nobody can "lord" anything over anyone else unless they allow them to do so. That accusation therefore, is juvenile and misquided.

Location hidden

#93404 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>^5
I also know some very sweet, loving, confident, and kind-hearted WW with BM..who don't feel the need to promote/encourage hate for other women..be it those women are black, young,intelligent or gorgeous...
and don't get me wrong..I will be on mute..because I do believe BM and WW have the right to stroke each other's egos to high heaven, but not at the expense of BW's happiness and social existences...that is where I step in to secure my own position in the world..
YOU have NO position in the world and that is why you are whining and crying and blaming others for your lack of confidence. All one has to do is review your posts all over this forum to see WHO has issues here. I do not know what caused this fracture in your life but, before your implode, you might wish to seek professional counseling. Your anger and blame levels are OFF THE CHARTS. NOW, step OFF......smh.....

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#93405 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>^5
I also know some very sweet, loving, confident, and kind-hearted WW with BM..who don't feel the need to promote/encourage hate for other women..be it those women are black, young,intelligent or gorgeous...
and don't get me wrong..I will be on mute..because I do believe BM and WW have the right to stroke each other's egos to high heaven, but not at the expense of BW's happiness and social existences...that is where I step in to secure my own position in the world..
I don't know you dear, but PLEASE grow up!

NOBODY can keep you from happiness unless you ALLOW them to do so. There are always going to be people/ men who don't like black women or women in general. That has nothing to do with you. There are black women who will despise you and let you know it to your face. Would that threaten your happiness and social existence too? It appears that much of what you are expressing is nothing more than conversations you have in your own mind about other people. YOu apparently talk a lot on this subject, but much of it appears to be your own reality and doesn't add up. It continues to be along the lines of speculation.

Location hidden

#93406 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone saw you come to Blondie's aid..even if an untruth was spoken about her..it's not your place to protect Blondie..she's not your woman directly (Your Mia's man) or indirectly (you're not a WM)..and I guarantee Mia doesn't know you're looking at pics of white grandmothers and securing WW's social environment at the expense of BW like her..She's as satisfied with not knowing how treacherous her man is..
Some of us are friends offline as well as online so who WE come to the aid of is really NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You keep claiming you mind your own business but your interjections all over this forum prove otherwise. You know nothing about Savant or his life other than what you read here, that much I would BET on, so your assumptions about what his wife might or might not know are showing you to be the fool we all know you are. Now, run along and catch up with your crowd of viragos. I feel confident enough to speak on Savant's behalf about how much he cares about YOUR opinion......

*chuckles*

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#93408 Aug 18, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawwwwd, hows wus you able to catch dat one soooo easily ?
You know dat kip is really a white man, right ?
Im surprized you didnt know dat already.
Oh yes, I'm white.

I live in Greenland and own a large sheep farm. I also have a winery and
grow dingleberry nuts from my dingleberry trees. Have you ever tasted dingleberry pie? I
think a nice slice of dingleberry pie would suit you well, because you're such a dingleberry
and always have been.

What a laugh!

Location hidden

#93409 Aug 18, 2013
Still [email protected]

INILA YAKI YE, SACAMNA MAKAS......hahahahahaha!!!!!

Location hidden

#93410 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>Don't stalk me..you're coming off as an old lesbian...if you like "kitties" start collecting cats..
Meow :)
It's a public forum, remember? No one is stalking you. Your weak attempts at labeling me are failing too. If you feel threatened by strong, confident women of achievement maybe you ought not to start dialogue with them, especially if you aren't prepared to back up your allegations. YOU are so far out of your league, you need the Hubble to find your position. You act like a 5 year old.

hissssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#93417 Aug 18, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Public forum doesn't give you the right to stalk..and nobody started a dialogue with you..you're making multiple posts to me because you're not confident and secure..you feel your social position being challenge...as it's heavily dependant upon the BM's self hate..I mean where else can a 60 plus year old Native American woman market herself? LOL
Wait a minute.

Are you NNN, Meow, and Kitty? Why are you using three aliases?

It doesn't appear that anyone is stalking you.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#93418 Aug 18, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is to be expected you would deny the foul behavior of BM and others towards BW..and clearly you would take a hypocritical stand when BM and NonWW are faced with the same discrimination..as while you're being fake...you shouldn't be asking for all people to get along either...not going to happen when you ignore abuse towards one group.
Did you know that as long as I've been a member to this forum I've ALWAYS had one alias?

I've never needed to use multiple handles in order to get my point across. Why are you using multiple screen names? Are you lying about something? On one hand you want to come here and lecture everyone about injustice, but out of the other hand you show deceit and appear vindictive.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#93422 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
YES..and because I want too..it's not deep
<quoted text>The old Native American lesbian is..
It's about as deep as your perspective is on black men isn't it, LOL? You have 3 aliases, because somehow black men and white women have conspired to make you feel bad about yourself? Now you have gone paranoid and think people are after you.

I'd say the last thing you need to concern yourself with is personal life of strangers, because your own behavior is disturbing.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93424 Aug 18, 2013
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>^5
Lol, don't even think about ppl like that. If thier relationship only can exist by trying to make other ppl jealose, it's not a genuine relationship. If men are willing to worship a [email protected] and put her on a piedestal - you wouldn't want a man like that.

Location hidden

#93425 Aug 18, 2013
Meow wrote:
<quoted text>You're coming unglued LOL
But that is to be expected... when you're fighting for your social position in the world..I mean where else can a 60 year old Native American woman go? You're dependant on the BM's self hate..
No one is coming unglued here and YOU are certainly not capable of making that happen, ever. I am not fighting for any social position as I have everything I could ever possibly have dreamed of. I am happy, healthy, secure and enjoying my life, unlike you who is whining and crying and bashing and dashing under ALIASES. I am dependent (which is the correct spelling, by the way) on NO ONE. Too bad YOU cannot say the same. Now, move it along, k? You continue to show your backside........:)
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93426 Aug 18, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH, angry SHREW. IF you are a black woman (and some of us have serious doubts), please show this post to your father. I am sure he will be so proud of the strong, confident and secure BW he has raised. YOU talk about minding your own business but you're all up in multiple threads here under multiple aliases bashing your own. If that isn't a sure fire sign of your sickness, nothing is. IF you truly cared, you would be out in your community making a difference not sitting in here crying and whining about YOUR shortcomings (and they ARE YOUR shortcomings). NO man of culture, decency or education would pick YOU for a mate, believe that. YOU have nothing to offer anyone who values their achievements. Happy judging, harpy.......
*smirks*
Ohhhh enough!
Haven't you sick and bored saying those things again and again and again all these years??
Sometimes many of you from the IR support group give the impression that you are not even real but a machine, a computer who gives automatic answers for many years;
You don't even question your sayings ever;
You might be wrong.
Have you ever thought about that?
But no you must be computers who give automatic answwers for years..........
Westworld...have oyu watched that epic Hollywood movie?
You are all like that, you, Blonde, KIP, Savant and e.t.c.
The same answers all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 15 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 22 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 26 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web