Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93319 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>and let me be clear..
BM have the right to love anyone for any reason he wants..but what he doesn't have the right to do is make the existences of BW harsh by trying to use BW as a stepping stone to climb up the social ladder...
and I would point out the real reason for BM's open practice of hate for BW...by pointing out his hypocritical behavior....that it has nothing to do with a woman's behavior and looks...and it has everything to do with BM's strong desire to successfully assimilate with Whites.
I wouldn't say that's true at all. For one thing a lot of men have hypocritical behavior toward women. Some women know this and still put up with it because of a sense of obligation to stand by her man.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93320 Aug 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>BULLSHYT Spartan! This is NOT the whole story- don't even try saying that crap!
why does me saying that he is a lucky man upset you so much??? That i make him happy- like that is a bad thing??!!
You'd be happier than a fcking pig in shyt if I was the one making you happy, yes?
you know goddamn well i'm just saying the truth.
Blonde
Look.
YOU-ARE-NOT-WORTH-IT!
I still can not understand how on Earth you caused so much controversy in here all the previous years;
The only good post for years that explains everything is the one of "NNN".
These black men have the need to be wanted by white women and you were the perfect candidate for them but i am ensuring everyone that you are not the perfect candidate even for that!
Me neighbor who is at the same age approximately with you could be better candidate however i do not even know whether she "likes blacks".

So long......

hehehe
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93321 Aug 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that's true at all. For one thing a lot of men have hypocritical behavior toward women. Some women know this and still put up with it because of a sense of obligation to stand by her man.
How are you doing "retired Marine"???
Are you cleaning all the dust of your medals??he
Is it purple heart??
I mean .....after so many years in military service.......the least thing US can do, it's to honor you with all these medals;

You were a regular marine or a Navy seal??
Because i am confused i forgot....
Lucifers Pride 18

Jacksonville, FL

#93326 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Of course..they are very rare..the majority do the WM's bidding though.
I wouldn't go as far as saying the majority, lol.
I think it's safe to say many.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93328 Aug 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't love Republicans.
There are some nice people in they're ranks, but that alone doesn't get me to love them
-We can't hold much longer!
-Ambush
-roger that
-Someone get us here now,there is fire storm.
-we don't have clearance to get behind enemy lines Sir
-Go to the alternative point Alpha, Tango, Lima, Golf, Delta, Romeo, Sierra, 3,7,9,10.
-roger that Sergeant.

Do you remember any of these???
It was in War!
You should remember....you...a Veteran Marine LIKE YOURSELF remembers everything that anyone else doesn;t dare to say out loud.

!! I know , i know hard memories for you, i won't say anything more;

P.C: Don't you ever lie you liberal prickster about something like this again because you will be disrepectful to the real men and women that do service right now!!!!!
OOOookkk????????

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#93329 Aug 17, 2013
BW are especially delightful,delectable,sexy I'm a dark chocolate addict
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93331 Aug 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
BW are especially delightful,delectable,sexy I'm a dark chocolate addict
Of course you are "addict" to something.
As i already have said about all the interracial Circus in here....it had been always "addict" with...something;
It is impossible for someone to find a moderate individual with moderate views about that "something" whom at the same timehe/she will not be that fanatic and "addict"!

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#93332 Aug 17, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are "addict" to something.
As i already have said about all the interracial Circus in here....it had been always "addict" with...something;
It is impossible for someone to find a moderate individual with moderate views about that "something" whom at the same timehe/she will not be that fanatic and "addict"!
like your addiction to getting between Blondies legs?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93333 Aug 17, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing "retired Marine"???
Are you cleaning all the dust of your medals??he
Is it purple heart??
I mean .....after so many years in military service.......the least thing US can do, it's to honor you with all these medals;
You were a regular marine or a Navy seal??
Because i am confused i forgot....
I'm fine Spartan. I was regular Marine Corp.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#93336 Aug 17, 2013
Bonjour to all; we have ben very busy as of late and hence have not had the time to com here as often. I am glad to see all is well :)
Sora

San Diego, CA

#93337 Aug 17, 2013
Bonjour to all of our friends; we miss talking with all of you. Be well.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93339 Aug 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
like your addiction to getting between Blondies legs?
Please tell me something seriously......do i honestly sound..that convincing about my true intentions???
Can you believe that in real life i am the worst actor - almost anyone can understand if i say the truth or even if i hide the slightest thing but in writing........you are telling me that i can convince the others more easily about my (false) intentions and that i can lie to them more easily?
Interesting, very interesting, it probably has to do with the body language - i can find no other explanation about this;
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

#93340 Aug 17, 2013
Hiding the body language helps you to hide your true intentions-logic very logic.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93341 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Hate has levels and different forms..just like love..and the expression of both love & hate cannot always be measured by it's outlet..simply because those who hate BW in the West don't have the legal backing to practice it the same way as Afghan men (and we are trying to keep it that way).. I would go as far as to say those BM and even WM who secretly abhor WW have even less social backing to openly attack them..so they bow down in obedience..there is simply no way for BM & WM to literally have an issue with promiscuity in women and the blurring of gender roles..and not have negative feelings towards WW..who started and overwhelmingly supported two main movements (Sexual revolution & feminist movement)that changed the fiber of a society..I can only conclude..that behavior in itself isn't the issue...it's simply about social status or men (mostly BM and WM) fear WW...."you're" kissing up to them for a reason..Which one is it?
You think too much about this.

Your logic is not intact. Nobody is "kissing up" to anyone. There isn't always a rhyme or reason as to why people mix and mingle. Sometimes, it's just as simple as the birds and the bees. What it comes to is you either get along or you don't. Insisting that there MUST be some hidden agenda where one partner is inferior is self-defeating and silly.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93344 Aug 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i disagree. wtf- you think ALL men just desire young women?! Lol, i got news for you; young men like young woman ( more than a few like older women) Older men want women their own age; not some young nitwit who don't know their head from a hole in the ground, who hasn't experienced anything worthwhile; with very little interest in anything other than the latest fashions, the sweetest mixed drink,clothing styles, and nonstop drama that ya'll thrive on-( gives ya something to be bytching about 24/7 - selfish bytches thrive on misery it seems- wtf man would be wanting ANYTHING to do with that shyty??? lol, really? see- thats what makes me attractive to ANY age man; I know what men like and i could fcking care less about those retarded games that young females seem to want to play- lifes too damn short for games and i never saw the point in them to begin with actually. I pretty much suck at that whole game playing crap anyhow so fck it)
I'm just as - no fck that; I am hotter to them than some young hottie who may get them hard for one night but thats all they are good for. One night ain't shyt. Easy cum, easy go. Meaningless lust. There's alot more than beauty that attracts a man who is experienced in how the world works- no matter the age; compatibility and attitude outranks youthful looks any day.
Making a man happy for one night is easy. Knowing how to make him happy for years on end - lol, ya'll really have no fcking clue.
I got more than a clue - and that alone makes me fcking desirable as hell dear.
and btw,Savant wasn't even saying nothing about "desirability" when he made that remark. He was just saying (in his opinion) that i'm pretty and the guy i'm with has good taste.
the guy i am with is the luckiest man on earth.
It's really a step forward for women that also women of age are considered more attractive than a few decades ago . And for you to say that all younger women are good for, is to make a man hard for one night ( your words ). So what about you, you clearly have lost every sexual sweetness and innocence there is to a woman. Mind you a lot of "older" women still has those qualities. But obviously not you. Don't tell younger women what they are good for. I mean you sound more easy than a blow up doll. And could have handled this discussion much better than praising your self to the sky, and dissing young women in general terms. You as a person are NO competition, only on the level you are willing to expose your self to the extreme. Lol

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#93345 Aug 17, 2013
daddies home 274 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most white women in an ir relationship have a lot of baggage before and even more after they become a coal burner.They get into a trap and can't get out just for the excitement of some black cck
Can you prove what you just said?

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#93346 Aug 17, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>kill the games you gyro eatin btch! Yo btch made azz been tryin to get with blondegirl for the past 2 yrs. Now all sudden it was all a joke...BLLSHT!
A lot of people noticed that. Spartan had the hots for Blondegirl, and he KNOWS it. But as he cannot have her, or at least bed her, he exhibits the "sour grapes" attitude of "Well, she's probably short and ugly anyway. Who wants her?" Answer: Spartan does.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#93347 Aug 17, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda Evans though? lmaooo
I'm not jealous of ww ... to be honest I think whites in general ( the men and women) are unattractive and beneath me
but I can admit that I am definitely jealous that bm go hard as f*ck when it comes to defending ww because noone really speaks up for bw except for bw
ww dont even have to say anything ... blondegirl hasnt said anything really about the comments towards her
but a handful of bm have been going hard as f*ck in here to defend her beauty even at 60 years of age
ww have the game on lock, I gotta give props where its due
Actually, Black male attitudes range from those who actually dislike white women (or find them unattractive) to those who think white are alabaster goddesses. And the attitude of Black women also range from those who find white men repellent (or at least unappealing) to those who think white men are Olympian gods.
There's no single attitude that all Black men or women have toward white women and men.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#93354 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why she's attacking younger women..it's the same as Derek bringing in other BW..over a statement one younger BW says...People simply need to keep it on the individual...but she is just a shinny example of my point..and she's illustrating it to a tee... if this had been an older BW..these BM would have taken her to task or pointed out all her character flaws they claim to hate..and this woman is a grandmother...
I brought up other black women in this forum because the exact same view is shared by more than a few bw on this forum (this includes you). Don't play dense.
ashling-

Galion, OH

#93355 Aug 17, 2013
Again, it's Marine CORPS not Corp.

The Marines aren't a Corporation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min American and Proud 1,274,427
I want to taste Trish b coochie 5 min Jax 12
Grandmother Tears Into Black Lives Matter: 'How... 9 min Lewis 38
Every non racist should try Interracial dating 10 min Jax 8
Topix allow whites to write NIGHUR and delete b... 14 min lmao 13
Praise be to Dylann Roof 16 min Iamcuriousnow 23
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 18 min Hahahha 83
White men are better lovers? 18 min The Black Foreigner 389
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... 1 hr The L 38
never employ a negro 2 hr Timer 555 30
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 6 hr ohReally 1,029
More from around the web