#93366 Aug 17, 2013
Loons on the loose. lol!
Chakotay

AOL

#93368 Aug 17, 2013
ashling- wrote:
Again, it's Marine CORPS not Corp.
The Marines aren't a Corporation.
Lawwwwd, hows wus you able to catch dat one soooo easily ?

You know dat kip is really a white man, right ?

Im surprized you didnt know dat already.
Lucifer 18_HateGod

Jacksonville, FL

#93369 Aug 17, 2013
somewherebeyondthesea wrote:
<quoted text>
nothin wrong with seein some white ti**y
I'd rather see a black one.
Have a nice day.
Wayne The Righteous

Manassas, VA

#93370 Aug 17, 2013
The scary thing is, these females believe their sht. lol.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#93371 Aug 17, 2013
"
Why do people call it the "Marine Corp"?

Bradley asked 1 year ago

I can't tell you how many times I've seen "Marine Corp" on Yahoo Answers! Even guys who claim to be in the USMC will not add the "s" on the end. I don't know if that is a direct reflection on the quality of recruits they get, but it makes me wonder. Absolutely no attention to detail! If I knew I had a guy in my unit who had not even taken the time to learn the name of the organization that he had signed his life over to, I would show him no mercy on his evaluations.

If I ever saw someone doing that and they were claiming to be a Marine, I would think they were blowing it out their butt.

----

I just do not see how anyone can get through four years or more of the Marine Corps (heck even recruit training) without knowing how to spell it correctly.

I don't think it is a reflection of the quality of Marines, since I don't believe that the majority of them, are Marines to even begin with.

Source(s):
Former Marine, who actually knows how to spell Marine Corps."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#93373 Aug 17, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawwwwd, hows wus you able to catch dat one soooo easily ?
You know dat kip is really a white man, right ?
Im surprized you didnt know dat already.
He's been doing that for years. I don't know what he is but one thing for sure, I don't know too many Marines who say they were "regular Marine Corp". I wouldn't be surprised if he's that liberal flake who goes by the name,'Marine Corp Pat'.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#93376 Aug 17, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been doing that for years. I don't know what he is but one thing for sure, I don't know too many Marines who say they were "regular Marine Corp". I wouldn't be surprised if he's that liberal flake who goes by the name,'Marine Corp Pat'.
Marine Corp Pat is not a flake he don't even eat cereal
Lucifer 666_Lightbringer

Jacksonville, FL

#93379 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..we will disagree on this one..but the majority is useless..allowing the minority to constantly promote hate for BW..there is no way a man can love a woman and not protect and defend her..if the majority of BM loved BW..they would have shut down the minority in ease...and it's not happening..You have those like Savant who has a BW and he's more active in defending a WW...you have Black Famous who claims to have a BW from the motherland of all places..and he does nothing, but support the White structural..
<quoted text>
Yes..he admitted it earlier in this thread..hence the conversation about Blonide's looks/age... HE dishonor his BW by doing the WM's job of protecting a WW...so even most BM with BW are useless to BW...
<quoted text>
Correct....he cares nothing for her social environment or rank/reality among women....he goes out of his way to secure the social environment for WW..
<quoted text>
Thanks..wished we had more BM like you :O)
<quoted text>
Good point..and there is no way he's going to have the perfect African wife and want to uplift anyone, but a BW....
<quoted text>Thanks love..:)
"Yes..we will disagree on this one..but the majority is useless..allowing the minority to constantly promote hate for BW..there is no way a man can love a woman and not protect and defend her..if the majority of BM loved BW..they would have shut down the minority in ease...and it's not happening.."

Then, the BM who love BW should do a better job defending them when they're being attacked and degraded.

------

"You have those like Savant who has a BW and he's more active in defending a WW...you have Black Famous who claims to have a BW from the motherland of all places..and he does nothing, but support the White structural.."

These two don't represent all, or even BM... hopefully.

------

"Yes..he admitted it earlier in this thread..hence the conversation about Blonide's looks/age... HE dishonor his BW by doing the WM's job of protecting a WW..."

That's very sad, if you ask me.

------

"so even most BM with BW are useless to BW..."

Well, once again, I'll have to disagree with you, "NNN."
I wouldn't say most..... I'd say many BM who are with BW are useless, but again, I don't believe it's the most.

------

"Correct....he cares nothing for her social environment or rank/reality among women....he goes out of his way to secure the social environment for WW.."

That's sad, and there's a lot of BM out there who are like him, unfortunately.

It would be better if they'd go out of their way to secure a social environment for their own race of women, instead of other races of women, you know.

------

"Thanks..wished we had more BM like you :O)"

You're welcome.... and I'm going to have to disagree with you on this statement. We don't need more BM, like myself, in this world. You'd probably agree if you only knew what type of person I am.
You're a very sweet person, though. I mean that. It would be nice if there were more people like you in this world :)

------

"Good point..and there is no way he's going to have the perfect African wife and want to uplift anyone, but a BW...."

I agree, "NNN."

------

"Thanks love..:)"

You're welcome, ma'am... and something about you seems very familiar.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#93380 Aug 17, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good sis. I just came back from a nice little festival and had some cotton candy so I'm a happy woman looooool
how are you?
was the cotton candy in bags or were they making it? The ultimate cotton candy is on a stick
Tariq Ibn Ziyad

Jacksonville, FL

#93381 Aug 17, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like a real decent, fair person and a sweet guy... not alot of these other dudes are like you, for real
Thanks, you're very sweet as well :)

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#93382 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>You brought up other BW as a ploy to market BW in general a certain way... You're having one conversation with one BW...you should keep it on the actual individual who is sharing an opinion..that is of course..you're not attempting to throw BW as a group under the bus..which you are...No different from Blondie taken the liberty to attack all younger women over an opinion of one.. You people are simply trying to pull rank above other people and I will call you out on it... Why don't you be honorable and gain a higher status by your own merit?
Oh stop. The issue of the pervasiveness of that viewpoint was absolutely germane to the discussion. When making an argument the introduction of persuasive authority (in this case, multiple parties holding the same view) is essential to help buttress the point being made. It has nothing to do with throwing any particular group under the bus, as you say.
Chakotay

AOL

#93383 Aug 17, 2013
ashling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive always considered kip just another "Con" man if ya know what i mean and if he is actually black which i think he isnt ill just consider him just another knigguh out to impress all the other unknowing dumb knigguhs that post around the american ape forum.

yeah, so in other words youre spot on with your inciteful commentary on the above

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#93388 Aug 17, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up phagggot and quit kizzzin black azzz soooo much around here...its starting to annoy me.
Now, shut up for awhile an start listening to me and you might actually learn something .
your brain is on empty how can you teach anyone you should have stayed in school at least until the eigth grade
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93390 Aug 18, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why she's attacking younger women..it's the same as Derek bringing in other BW..over a statement one younger BW says...People simply need to keep it on the individual...but she is just a shinny example of my point..and she's illustrating it to a tee... if this had been an older BW..these BM would have taken her to task or pointed out all her character flaws they claim to hate..and this woman is a grandmother...
Well, her response(s) just proved she's not that mature, grown-up ladylike woman.
She's prob giving the men some kind of "narcissistic" supply and they return favour.
Blondie Lambi-brain is just one of those women who are dreaming herself away to the black African night and the jungle drums. Swinging her porous hips and her cellulite infested thighs. And everyone gots the hots for her. Blondie you suuuuuuuuuuuck!
That being said I know WW who have been married to BM for many, many years. Nice women. And BW who have been married to WM for many, many years. Nice women too.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93391 Aug 18, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>You're trying to downplay it because it doesn't look pretty or socially acceptable for most people who have convictions..there is no way BM can openly harass and spread hatred for BW if it was as simple as you're pretending..What is obvious..is BW who plead for BM to leave us alone in your attempts to gain social status and acceptances..We will not be your stepping stones to climb up or your scapegoats to get Whites to target us alone for their racism...Many of you are attempting to do this by using WW..stroking their egos to high heavens by promoting some BW hate/jealous of them..When anyone who are familiar with BW..know for a fact..that BW & WW have as many friendships as BM & WW have relationships...That BW go out of their way hooking up WW with BM..yet BM want to turn around and advocate BW are jealous of BM/WW...
Why don't BM take the honorable route and earn your status among Whites the hard way...by your own merits?
I am not a US citizen but i ALWAYS had the feeling that the above description fits exactly with the black men's subculture and mentality.
Do you know how many times black men implied EXACTLY what you wrote all the previous years?
That they (black men) were supposedly the "precious stone" for both white women and black women.
Moreover black women were also supposedly jealous of white women because the latter supposedly again ADORED black men to the extent they were "stealing" them!
KIP himself implied this for years, Blonde was agreeing on this , Savant also was confirming this and all the rest of the peripheral "interracial audience" was applauding the above four jokers!!
It is really pathetic when you see men being "needy" and emotionally demanding (this is one of the main women's characteristic not men's!) to be wanted by a particular race of women (white women in this case) so much!!
I always thought of the very interesting things you just wrote but i could not express them effectively and of course i was not so sure of my thoughts because it involves another country and society.
Your posts are the most serious as well as enlightful in these forums for years and i would say not only in these forums but generally on the World Wide Web about that controversial subjects;

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#93392 Aug 18, 2013
Why any singular black man would be concerned or preoccupied with his popular standing among black, white or any other women in the collective is beyond me. To extend proxy consideration to the feminine masses in what is essentially an endeavor to secure the love and affection of ONE WOMAN is to psychologically cast your net without specificity or regard for one's own romantic pallet.

Since a man's emotional contentment emanates from the one woman he designates as the recipient of his love, why does the opinion or beliefs of the collective of any group of women matter? Why give them a vote at your romantic shareholders meeting when they contribute nothing to the bottom line of your balance sheet of happiness?

All women will not be consumers of a man's specific brand of masculinity, be he black or white; so the task is to identify your market demographic and leave those who are contemptuous of your brand to their devices and ignore the cacophony of their moaning about your imperfections and failure that does not meet THEIR EXPECTATIONS. Because it is not the group that will satiate your masculine desires, needs and wants, but it shall be that one individual woman who will be a 50% shareholder in your privately held corporation.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Germany

#93393 Aug 18, 2013
...another disturbing phenomenon I've noticed is white wiminz jogging and going to the gym etc. to keep themselves fit for sex with their black bfs........

....becoz they kno that if they don't sexually satisfy their kneegros, they will likely become violent and punch them in the face etc........

.......so now u kno wot happened to all those white wiminz wondering around with black eyes and fat lips - it waz their blak bfs who done it.........

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#93394 Aug 18, 2013
Tariq Ibn Ziyad wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why do you think it's not the majority?
I hope you don't say because most are with BW... I hope you don't say because most are with BW...because that has not stop them from jumping to protect WW..even over BW..they still do the WM's job for him..."
Yes, the reason I said it's not the majority of all BM is because MOST are with BW, and I still don't agree with you that it's the majority of BM who do things like this, such as doing the white man's job, but you and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
______
"I mean we have Savant who has a long-term Black girlfriend (maybe wife now) and he's coming to a WW's aid..he's looking at pictures of her..maybe tit pics."
He's looking at pics of her? Well, if what you say is true, then he's wrong for what he's doing, but how do you know he's doing this for sure? Do you have any type of proof, "NNN"? Just curious, that's all.
______
"is he this close with any other BW on this forum?"
I, honestly, don't know.
______
"Would his woman Mia be ok with this behavior?"
Absolutely not.
______
"Would he be ok with Mia coming to the protection on a WM on a forum and sharing private pictures?"
I'm sure he wouldn't.
______
"Loyalty in my book goes further than bedding someone in a relationship.."
I agree with you, wholeheartedly, "NNN."
______
"Where is his social respect for his BW...knowing the racism climate Blacks live-in..the ongoing "gender war" among Blacks..and the racist/superior attitude many WW have against BW..and Black Famous is even worse...goes around attacking BW and think it's ok by stressing "AAW" and uplifting WW..while claiming to have an African wife..and as an African..I know he's either lying or she has no idea she married such a man..."
LOL, I've never once believed that "Black Famous" was married. Anyone who comes on a public forum, for hours, and attacks and degrades other people obviously isn't married. People who are married don't do things like that, instead they'll be too busy enjoying their spouse and doing other important things with their time.
______
"BM cannot ask BW to support their image in this environment while they help support WW's.."
I agree with you, once again...
I'm not "coming to white women's aid", nor do I think that white women need my aid. After all, they still have white privilege. And most white women in AA Forum, like most white men here, appear to me to be racists.
But someone did speak an untruth regarding Blondegirl. And since I do call out folk who make false statement, I called out those persons as well.
As for Mia, she is satisfied (as am I) that I am hers, and she is mine, Nuff said.
As for my position on IR marriages or relationships, I simply take the position that FREEDOM is what's important; that adult men or women of whatever race may choose to love whom they please, Most people (myself included) have opted not to cross the color line romantically. A minority of Black men and women (and others) DO cross the color line romantically, and that's their prerogative.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Chicago, IL

#93395 Aug 18, 2013
ugly niccuz will ph**k ANYBODY........there aint no such thang as a picky nicca
ThetruthSpeaker

Nasr City, Egypt

#93397 Aug 18, 2013
you seem ugly, I bet your wife looks like an ape
lol why would a married person be on this forum hating on people lol, in your pic you have no wedding ring, your a lair and your fugly, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 1 hr Lopez 194
Determined Interracial Solidarity at Las Vegas ... (Oct '17) 1 hr BillyDbigballer 24
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 1 hr Lopez 390
A little truth for white men 1 hr BillyDbigballer 83
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,746,777
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 3 hr BillyDbigballer 350
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Trollslayer 39,944
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 4 hr Jamiela James 80
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 5 hr El Rey del Mundo 23
Trump has Melania and black men don't 5 hr highlynutsyournuts 86
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 8 hr Whites have no hi... 79