Are white women attracted to black men?
just plain Joe

Lewis Center, OH

#93261 Aug 16, 2013
the sh!!!ts gonna hit the fan when the blonde bombshell comes on here and I ain't gonna be reponsible

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#93268 Aug 16, 2013
wheres that hot blonde shes needed on this thread cause it out of control

“I could be Donald T”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

NYC

#93269 Aug 16, 2013
this thread is died time to bury it next to RIP
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93284 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>It's about her being White/Blonde and the BM's need to feel equal to WM....Blonde helps them with this goal in their mind...don't think for one second they wouldn't throw her under the bus..if they could attract a young white blonde like Sone..she's all they have on here..
Exactly!
I couldn;t say it better.
It is exactly that all these years.
It is amazing.
I also helped thm play that game but i tought that ater all these years they would have those things cleared in their mind.
And to make matters worse even Blonde is deluded herself that she is the "white Queen" of the Western Hemisphere at least!
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93287 Aug 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i disagree. wtf- you think ALL men just desire young women?! Lol, i got news for you; young men like young woman ( more than a few like older women) Older men want women their own age; not some young nitwit who don't know their head from a hole in the ground, who hasn't experienced anything worthwhile; with very little interest in anything other than the latest fashions, the sweetest mixed drink,clothing styles, and nonstop drama that ya'll thrive on-( gives ya something to be bytching about 24/7 - selfish bytches thrive on misery it seems- wtf man would be wanting ANYTHING to do with that shyty??? lol, really? see- thats what makes me attractive to ANY age man; I know what men like and i could fcking care less about those retarded games that young females seem to want to play- lifes too damn short for games and i never saw the point in them to begin with actually. I pretty much suck at that whole game playing crap anyhow so fck it)
I'm just as - no fck that; I am hotter to them than some young hottie who may get them hard for one night but thats all they are good for. One night ain't shyt. Easy cum, easy go. Meaningless lust. There's alot more than beauty that attracts a man who is experienced in how the world works- no matter the age; compatibility and attitude outranks youthful looks any day.
Making a man happy for one night is easy. Knowing how to make him happy for years on end - lol, ya'll really have no fcking clue.
I got more than a clue - and that alone makes me fcking desirable as hell dear.
and btw,Savant wasn't even saying nothing about "desirability" when he made that remark. He was just saying (in his opinion) that i'm pretty and the guy i'm with has good taste.
the guy i am with is the luckiest man on earth.
the guy i am with is the luckiest man on earth.

He is.

At..........your small "Earth"!

hehahaha

Christ the whole Circus interracial Team is dump in here;
I thought that at least you had some humour, you wouldn;t take yourself seriously;
Not yourself not anyone else in here but you did!
I never did i let you now.
I even write comments just to provoke fights with other Greeks at other forums.
What did you think???
But i guess you already kknow this by now, you said it first that i like provoking fights and you had been correct.
This is the whole story.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93297 Aug 17, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>but how many blak males previous to this one have u been with???......
.....I suppose they were the luckiest niccuz in the world too........
You were in prison. How many black males have YOU been with? Did they make you wear panties and pass you around? It's what they do you know. What did they do to you in prison to make you hate blacks so much?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#93299 Aug 17, 2013
The discussion was more of a general character than it was specific. This blonde happened to be the focal. It was about respecting "older" women and how society look upon them anno 2013.
Any blonde woman can go on-line and promote herself as some quasiceleb. Who gives a f***. There's no reason for you Blonde to dis younger women. They've sure got thier advantages too - fertility which is the most important in a woman. The respect goes both ways or should go both ways. Personally I like Julian Moore. And the Danish primeminister . In other words, grown up women with class and looks who can show the
way. Grow up from Blonde Girl to woman that would suit you. A real lady of age does not contantly try to represent herself as a cheap [email protected] And calls herself hot. Lol. They accept a compliment from a man with grace. So calm down and act your age. Will you.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93307 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
Blonde thanks for your support in publicly proving a point...that BM submit, support, and practice "White" racism...continually giving a pass for the same behavior found in some WW..that they complain, harass,and promote hate when it's found in some BW....for all to see that it is never about beauty, character, attitude, and behavior..It's about the BM's self hate which motives him to submit (and attempt to attach himself)to the White races via his chosen tool(WW)...
Our "chosen" tool?

All I can say is ... WOW!
It doesn't make any sense, but WOW!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93311 Aug 17, 2013
Can't we just all get along? Can't she just like her black men without any need for some federal examination into why black men love her back?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93312 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>You know it makes perfect sense..
Real genuine love there is no place for hate...you cannot honestly love WW and hate BW & WM at the same time..
WM produce these women and you would be too enamored with them to hate BW..indifferent maybe..but not hate...sure you can debate all day/night about not hating WM and BW..but the ongoing evidence tells a different story..
Wait a minute. I don't hate anyone.

That's not how I was raised.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93316 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Stop self promotion....the problem has been clearly stated..that BM as a group need to stop harassing,insulting, and abusing BW..especially for the same behavior found in other women..and if you truly don't hate BW and want us all to get along..you would be to some degree protective of the collective body of BW.. You cannot honestly expect BW to get along with people who hate her...while BM are constantly promoting hate against them..
A LOT of men criticize, demoralize, demean, and subjugate women the world over. In Afghanistan they tried to poison the water girls were drinking, because the men didn't want them going to school. Now THAT is hate. Nobody really hates black women. I understand some brothers get fed up, but so do a lot of people.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93317 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>That is nice to hear :)
So do you love everyone?
I'm not talking romantic love...just love in general?
I don't love Republicans.
There are some nice people in they're ranks, but that alone doesn't get me to love them
Lucifer666_FckGo d

Jacksonville, FL

#93318 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
Blonde thanks for your support in publicly proving a point...that BM submit, support, and practice "White" racism...continually giving a pass for the same behavior found in some WW..that they complain, harass,and promote hate when it's found in some BW....for all to see that it is never about beauty, character, attitude, and behavior..It's about the BM's self hate which motives him to submit (and attempt to attach himself)to the White races via his chosen tool(WW)...
NNN, you do realize that not all BM have self-hate, right?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#93319 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>and let me be clear..
BM have the right to love anyone for any reason he wants..but what he doesn't have the right to do is make the existences of BW harsh by trying to use BW as a stepping stone to climb up the social ladder...
and I would point out the real reason for BM's open practice of hate for BW...by pointing out his hypocritical behavior....that it has nothing to do with a woman's behavior and looks...and it has everything to do with BM's strong desire to successfully assimilate with Whites.
I wouldn't say that's true at all. For one thing a lot of men have hypocritical behavior toward women. Some women know this and still put up with it because of a sense of obligation to stand by her man.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93320 Aug 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>BULLSHYT Spartan! This is NOT the whole story- don't even try saying that crap!
why does me saying that he is a lucky man upset you so much??? That i make him happy- like that is a bad thing??!!
You'd be happier than a fcking pig in shyt if I was the one making you happy, yes?
you know goddamn well i'm just saying the truth.
Blonde
Look.
YOU-ARE-NOT-WORTH-IT!
I still can not understand how on Earth you caused so much controversy in here all the previous years;
The only good post for years that explains everything is the one of "NNN".
These black men have the need to be wanted by white women and you were the perfect candidate for them but i am ensuring everyone that you are not the perfect candidate even for that!
Me neighbor who is at the same age approximately with you could be better candidate however i do not even know whether she "likes blacks".

So long......

hehehe
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93321 Aug 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that's true at all. For one thing a lot of men have hypocritical behavior toward women. Some women know this and still put up with it because of a sense of obligation to stand by her man.
How are you doing "retired Marine"???
Are you cleaning all the dust of your medals??he
Is it purple heart??
I mean .....after so many years in military service.......the least thing US can do, it's to honor you with all these medals;

You were a regular marine or a Navy seal??
Because i am confused i forgot....
Lucifers Pride 18

Jacksonville, FL

#93326 Aug 17, 2013
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Of course..they are very rare..the majority do the WM's bidding though.
I wouldn't go as far as saying the majority, lol.
I think it's safe to say many.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93328 Aug 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't love Republicans.
There are some nice people in they're ranks, but that alone doesn't get me to love them
-We can't hold much longer!
-Ambush
-roger that
-Someone get us here now,there is fire storm.
-we don't have clearance to get behind enemy lines Sir
-Go to the alternative point Alpha, Tango, Lima, Golf, Delta, Romeo, Sierra, 3,7,9,10.
-roger that Sergeant.

Do you remember any of these???
It was in War!
You should remember....you...a Veteran Marine LIKE YOURSELF remembers everything that anyone else doesn;t dare to say out loud.

!! I know , i know hard memories for you, i won't say anything more;

P.C: Don't you ever lie you liberal prickster about something like this again because you will be disrepectful to the real men and women that do service right now!!!!!
OOOookkk????????

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93329 Aug 17, 2013
BW are especially delightful,delectable,sexy I'm a dark chocolate addict
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#93331 Aug 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
BW are especially delightful,delectable,sexy I'm a dark chocolate addict
Of course you are "addict" to something.
As i already have said about all the interracial Circus in here....it had been always "addict" with...something;
It is impossible for someone to find a moderate individual with moderate views about that "something" whom at the same timehe/she will not be that fanatic and "addict"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Captain Yesterday 392
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 min Marcus Washington 298
Bill ClintonÂ’s wife BEHIND in many polls now. 3 min Paula Jones 2016 6
trump +3 4 min TheOriginalDoby 2
How to EXPOSE PAID TROLLS 4 min Hebrew Supremacist 16
Why is the divorce rate between wm/bw so low? 6 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Poll Why is Beyonce now turning into just another slut? (Aug '10) 6 min AAM2000 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Curious Me 47,923
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 46 min Gremlin 113
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr MICHA 604
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Michel Montvert 70
More from around the web