Slagelse, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is arguing that..some of you are more sensitive than the woman in question...even she took my comments for what they are..
The real problem is with some of you others who want to be politically correct than honest and want everyone else to be or it bothers your sensitivities.
Politically correct about?
I'm not sensitive . I just don't see the point bringing her age up when she recieves a compliment. It's a good thing just to acknowledge she recieved a compliment, that has nothing to do with you or me or anyone else. I think it is to deminish her. And why would one do that. I'm perfectly capable of putting my self in the background and let another women recieve a compliment. Other men will give me compliments . And you too hopefully .

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>What are you upset about..grow some thick skin..nobody said anything negative about your wife..stop trying to be important..
back to the point..so she did give her youth and womb to her own race of men and as she got old decided to give BM a chance..I didn't you about you & her..I asked about BM period with her in her young years...So that is a no?
Who's upset? I'm wondering what the fascination is with the catty comments (yes, there have been plenty of those)

In answer to your question (which I thought was clear from my prior post), of course. If you know anything of the demographics of Japan, it's not hard to fathom that that was all that would likely have been available to her. That's no skin off my teeth.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Claiming someone is jealous is the easiest way out of an open dialogue of differences of opinion..takes no stretch of the imagination.
It also doesn't negate the likelihood of female jealousy as stated by the poster to whom I was responding.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Everything is filed under female jealousy...takes no effort to use that as a scapegoat.
No other effort is needed when there is no plausible explanation for the assertion to which it is attached.
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Everything is filed under female jealousy...takes no effort to use that as a scapegoat.
You said she was an older woman, someone tried to make her appear more desirable than she really is. That's really bad timing to tell a "truth" after someone just recieved a compliment. Pure and simple jealousy. Lmao

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>How is her age diminishing her..that's her age..nothing I said was a lie..she had no problem with it..others seem too...which is just odd
It's like you and Derek want others to follow the same script...minding one..she herself doesn't follow..that is being politically correct..and when someone steps outside of that box..they has got to be jealous of a compliment...too funny
Blondie herself isn't an in the box type of woman..hence why she could careless about my posts and then jumping on it with the jealousy card...the rest of you are way too typical.
The whole context of the comment was to diminish her due to her age. Stop being obtuse.
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Savant has on several occasions expressed his disdain for bw and his love for ww. He specifically said numerous times that he prefers ww and that he thinks they are more beautiful and better
but here your ass is defending him lmaooooo birds of a feather flock together.......
And you are wrong as usual ... bm who date out more often then not see no beauty in bw. The irbm on topix prove that point over and over and over again
I think Savant is married to a black woman actually.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>Savant has on several occasions expressed his disdain for bw and his love for ww. He specifically said numerous times that he prefers ww and that he thinks they are more beautiful and better

but here your ass is defending him lmaooooo birds of a feather flock together.......

And you are wrong as usual ... bm who date out more often then not see no beauty in bw. The irbm on topix prove that point over and over and over again
Please post a link to a statement by Savant that says that. I have never seen it. You have a nasty habit of taking a persons comments and interpreting them in a manner that suits your agenda. I'll be waiting.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
It's not catty because YOU say it is..
I work with language and its meaning all day. I'm pretty good at reading a statement within the context of a discussion and making a fair assessment as to its meaning. You don't have to admit anything for me to know what it is.
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Savant has on several occasions expressed his disdain for bw and his love for ww. He specifically said numerous times that he prefers ww and that he thinks they are more beautiful and better
In his defence he's not someone who expresses himself like that. He has a wife. I think he simply gave Blonde woman a friendly compliment .

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are sooooo on point

I've never seen him or any topix bm for that matter refer to any bw as beautiful let alone one who is 60 years old

I always said the black man was the white mans vacuum cleaner and them sitting in here trying to claim a 60 year old ww as beautiful and belonging to them just proves my point especially since she only got with bm after all of her good years with wm expired
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I rarely make comments on the looks of anybody. But I certainly have done exact what you presume That I have not. You've been here since March. Maybe you should do some homework before opening your mouth.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>I've been here for years and haven't seen it...
That's nice but I affirmatively have. Harisson's Michelle Obama comes immediately to mind.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>You can only assume..which you're doing and you want me to confirm your assumption..so you will not be responsible for your own brainwash thinking that if a BW doesn't speak favorable of WW is has to be jealous..again..that's your mental issue to workout not mines.
Your whole focus IS white women. Listen to you. LOL
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I can admit when I am wrong and I looked back in the thread and you are right, I confused savant with another poster
he isnt the one who shits on bw
he's one of the ones who pretends to be all militant and pro-black
when I realized it was him, I was kinda shocked to see him in here telling a 60 year old ww that she is so beautiful and her black man is lucky to have her
but then I realized he validated my opinions on bm so.....
I aint mad ... I wont be calling him or any other bm a coon anymore. BM see beauty in all races no matter what. That is the regular every day bm. That doesnt make them coons, that just makes them normal black men. all other races of men value their own first. Black men just arent like that and bw need to learn to adjust to this
Well I guess WM see beauty in all other races too. But less likely to admit it. Come on - they are men. Lmao

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>You're a mind reader now? LOL
The only way for you to know that is if you believe aging diminish a woman?
No need to read minds when the direction and tenor of the conversation leads one to that conclusion.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Savant did? I guess he got rid of his longterm black girlfriend Mia...
She lies on Savant just like she lies on all of us black men. Haven't you figured that out yet? She has yet to provide a link to any statement when challenged.
Loulou

Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
No no I made a mistake. I confused him with another poster
I'm still in shock though that someone who claims to be pro-black is complimenting a 60 year old ww on her beauty and telling her her bm is lucky to have her
I wonder if a pro white man would ever tell a 60 year old bw that she is beautiful ... I doubt it
guess this is just another benefit to being a ww
<quoted text>
Lol its cuz he doesnt do it. None of them do it
Well, a lot of WM and prob BM too always thought Tina Turner was very attractive and young looking. I've heard a lot of men in thier 40s and 50s saying she's attractive. So...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

NNN wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you were ugly , but you're an older woman and the likes of Savant or BF is attempting to make you out to be more desirable than you actually are simply for being a WW..it's dishonest..as "all" women's "beauty" market value fade with time/age..
Blondegirl showed me her REAL picture privately. Also, she revealed--which is uncommon for women to do--her age.
I ain't telling nothing revealed to me in confidence. Suffice it to say, that whoever the brother is that's dwon with her, he's got GOOD TASTE. Anybody remember he 80s evening soap called Dynasty? Remember Linda Evans? The REAL Blondegirl bears a certain resemblance to Linda Evans of the 1980s. Bloondegirl is certainly not young as in those coeds I teach. But she is far from old. She's bit younger than me, and I'm about contemporary with Barack Obama.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Heraklion, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Who would want an interracial stupid shallow bia^^h like Blonde?
Seriously now;
hehehe
I was kidding when i said that i would want her;hehe
How is it possible;
Firstly even my neighbor is prettier than her;
Secondly, she in unstable.
Thirdly she is a bad person that is why she does what shes does;
Fourthly she belongs to the retro underworld.
She is like a regular visitor to courts from what i have understood however i must say that i am not 100% sure about this;
Anyways, i really dislike her persona, out there if i ever would meet her i bet that i would meet a woman of 5 foot tall mostly maybe less with a bitchy resting face.
She is useless for anything.
Many women are like her today;
Bitchy resting face..........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

NNN wrote:
It's not catty because YOU say it is..
Speaking of catty........MEOW.......

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TULU1GPOK6LIR...

How do you spell INSANE? NNN in this thread apparently. Now take your crazy, spewing foolishness somewhere else and take TNBR with you, k? SOS spells your mutual conditions to a 'T'.......

*smirks*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

514 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,079,353
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,363
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 12 min NotSoDivineMsM 77,966
BM with Extremely Pretty WW 15 min Sammy 8
Why Toxic will not allow AA to address these qu... 15 min Yep I Said It 2
Are black men becoming more feminized and why? (Oct '12) 17 min ptbw forever 14
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 17 min Garrig 828
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min lmao 23,854
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 39 min African AE 2,253
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 46 min Its a Zooo 418
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 2 hr Big Knob 115
•••
•••