Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#92567 Jun 17, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^reported again^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92572 Jun 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> oh really. Well "dear"- i suggest you get your nose out of my azz and take your own advice.
Although in my opinion, it would be a waste of good money- you're too far gone to be helped. Thats pretty obvious.
...hey blondie, I waz thinkin.........

..if u like ph**king so much u might as well get paid for it and b a prostitute?.........your blak bf could act as your pimp?.......

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#92574 Jun 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
its hotter than crazy out here.
i fcking hate clothes
go Au naturel http://www.aunaturelart.com
Chakotay

AOL

#92575 Jun 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
its hotter than crazy out here.
i fcking hate clothes
wellllll then...now might be a good time to put up those nude pics that youve been braggin about soooo much.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#92577 Jun 17, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetishes: some have them for shoes, some have them for feet, some have them for feces and urine..and yes some have them for negro males. It's just another perverted fetish. It's a mental disorder.
you have them for all of the above?

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#92578 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
In other words, when European women refuse to march lockstep to the drum of your narrow racist agenda, they become "shallow" and "superficial" in the eyes of Spartan.
But why worry. There must be some Greek women, fellow bigots, whom you can find in the ranks of Golden Dawn. Perhaps it is there that you will find the right woman for you--a woman with the same intolerant mindset as your own.
EVERY single white woman was made either to be alone or to be with a white man. Whites are ONLY supposed to care about Whites, Blacks only about Blacks, and Asians for Asians. We were created to be 3 separate and equal races, and for each race to have complete autonomy over their own culture and for outsiders not to interfere.

From my observation as a WW, the ONLY WW who do BM are shallow and trash. They were raised wrong and turned out to be wh*res rather than the serious, "uptight," moral, puritanical beings that God intended all WW to be. When the BM eventually rape and kill them, they will be getting what they deserved by being so stupid as to go outside their race in the first place. When a WW is killed by a BM she is with, that is God's punishment for being such trash, and then she goes to Hell. Nicole Simpson WANTED to be killed or she would have never married a BM. In God's eyes, when you are putting your penis in someone outside your race, you are RAPING them (no matter how brainwashed and harassed they are into "wanting" it). So don't do it.

Every BM who wants a WW in that way is really a racist and rapist at heart.

For a WW to be with a BM is to be held back and robbed of her full potential that her creator intended for her.

Oh, and may God condemn to Hell every BM who has ever bossed me around, nosed into my life, or tried to approach me sexually. If they acted 100% like WM without any of the stench of BM culture in their lives and they were doctors and lawyers and rich, I wouldn't mind as much. But when ugly, stinking, ex-cons and drug addicts come onto me like I am a wh*re, it makes me feel like nothing. That is what BM like, making WW feel like nothing and ruining their lives to their inferior levels.

BM have nothing I want, and everything they thing are their "best features," I hate even in the WM who have them. I could only love someone who is of a high class, who is capable of earning wealth, who has White culture, no muscles, no sense of power, no sex drive, who is very nerdy and smart, who is very passive, and who acts like an equal. I could never love a bully, drug user, smoker, drunk, drug user, drug dealer, or ex-con. And everything I expect others not to do, I have never done. I am better than they were. Everyone is born into privilege and superiority until they DO things to permanently lose it. The more brain smart, the less street smart, the more passive, the more self-sufficient, the more obedient to the laws someone is, the BETTER they are, and the more rights they deserve.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#92579 Jun 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I could only love someone who is of a high class, who is capable of earning wealth, who has White culture, no muscles, no sense of power, no sex drive, who is very nerdy and smart, who is very passive, and who acts like an equal.
you want a skinny,nerdy weakling of a guy who is sexually impotent?
You got to be freakin nuts.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92582 Jun 17, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetishes: some have them for shoes, some have them for feet, some have them for feces and urine..and yes some have them for negro males. It's just another perverted fetish. It's a mental disorder.
A fetish involves arousel from an object, for example leather, or feet. A simple attraction for a person is not a fetish.

What an idiot!
Silverback Snapper

New Port Richey, FL

#92583 Jun 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetish involves arousel from an object, for example leather, or feet. A simple attraction for a person is not a fetish.
What an idiot!
Black males ARE objects, though. Sex objects,
... for freaks that need something more shocking than urine,
,,,or feces...lol!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92584 Jun 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY single white woman was made either to be alone or to be with a white man. Whites are ONLY supposed to care about Whites, Blacks only about Blacks, and Asians for Asians. We were created to be 3 separate and equal races, and for each race to have complete autonomy over their own culture and for outsiders not to interfere.
From my observation as a WW, the ONLY WW who do BM are shallow and trash. They were raised wrong and turned out to be wh*res rather than the serious, "uptight," moral, puritanical beings that God intended all WW to be. When the BM eventually rape and kill them, they will be getting what they deserved by being so stupid as to go outside their race in the first place. When a WW is killed by a BM she is with, that is God's punishment for being such trash, and then she goes to Hell. Nicole Simpson WANTED to be killed or she would have never married a BM. In God's eyes, when you are putting your penis in someone outside your race, you are RAPING them (no matter how brainwashed and harassed they are into "wanting" it). So don't do it.
For a WW to be with a BM is to be held back and robbed of her full potential that her creator intended for her.
Oh, and may God condemn to Hell every BM who has ever bossed me around, nosed into my life, or tried to approach me sexually. If they acted 100% like WM without any of the stench of BM culture in their lives and they were doctors and lawyers and rich, I wouldn't mind as much. But when ugly, stinking, ex-cons and drug addicts come onto me like I am a wh*re, it makes me feel like nothing. That is what BM like, making WW feel like nothing and ruining their lives to their inferior levels.
BM have nothing I want, and everything they thing are their "best features," I hate even in the WM who have them. I could only love someone who is of a high class, who is capable of earning wealth, who has White culture, no muscles, no sense of power, no sex drive, who is very nerdy and smart, who is very passive, and who acts like an equal. I could never love a bully, drug user, smoker, drunk, drug user, drug dealer, or ex-con. And everything I expect others not to do, I have never done. I am better than they were. Everyone is born into privilege and superiority until they DO things to permanently lose it. The more brain smart, the less street smart, the more passive, the more self-sufficient, the more obedient to the laws someone is, the BETTER they are, and the more rights they deserve.
You sound like you give yourself abortions.*scrape*

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#92585 Jun 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO WORDS......GET LOST!!!!!!!!

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#92586 Jun 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you want a skinny,nerdy weakling of a guy who is sexually impotent?
You got to be freakin nuts.
I don't want a guy at all.

But if I were, I never said skinny, but of average weight. Just not muscular. Muscles are gross and are a symbol of dominance, aggression, bullying, rape, stupid machismo, swagger, and all that other stupid stuff that mostly BM care about. Nerdy is a good trait, and the opposite of nerdy is stupid, mentally defective, immoral, and into stupid things like partying. I am not interested in sex. Having a low sex drive and using self control to hold it back is not the same as impotent. WM use their brains and prefer doing so enough that sex is not important, JUST like with me. The more brains, morals, and class you have, the less sex you need.

Oh, and it would be good to be people people who have the willpower, morals, and character to repress or ignore feelings and give them no weight. Everything immoral, cruel, and stupid people do is "because [they] felt like it." Just because you feel like you want to rape, steal, have sex, eat too much or whatever, that doesn't mean you have to, and if your mind and spirit are developed, you can say no. If a BM sees a WW, he should say to himself, "That's JUST a WW," shrug, and walk on.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#92587 Jun 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO WORDS......GET LOST!!!!!!!!
Thank you. But be warned I am staying as long as ANY BM (or his white wh*re) pushes his defective values on me or approaches me in a sexual way at all. Each time such Black trash men who can't believe I want to be a virgin for life come onto me, I pray that God will do things to them and the stupid wh*re who failed to teach them right and wrong like ONLY approaching people within your race and ONLY caring about the affairs of people within your own race unless they are interfering with yours first. A BM approaching a WW like me for sex should be made a felony, since they murder a part of my spirit and who I am each time they do so. They could act White and keep their sexual needs and feeling to themselves. The more BM approach WW, the MORE "racism" they create for themselves. They do things to provoke racism out of self-hate. And they are too cowardly to admit their self-hate. So they have to have others to act out against them to punish themselves and give them an excuse to be a bad person.

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#92588 Jun 17, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you give yourself abortions.*scrape*
I've never done that since I've never been with a man and never will be. Mostly only loose women need abortions. No penis = no baby. So every woman who has sex must want a baby or she wouldn't do it, just like every man who has sex with a woman he is not married to must want a paternity suit or locked up. I'd be willing to help publicly fund castrations and penectomies for any man who is unable to say no to sex with anyone he has not married and committed to life to, and to anyone who cannot keep sex within their own race.

I'd include the women in the free surgery, but that is not politically correct nor legal. Level 3 or 4 "circumcision" with vaginal occlusion is simply not allowed in most places. Besides, that wouldn't stop the men at all. They would simply sodomize the women. But if the men had nothing to sodomize or rape with...

Spotted Girl

Level 8

Spotted World

#92589 Jun 17, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus h christ on a cracker.
As my observations as a WW; you're about 2 packs short of a six pack.
and don't be dissing on OJ
You are not a WW who counts. You probably posted all that because your BM slave owner of you forced you to post that.

I did't dis OJ anywhere, just the stupid you-know-what who couldn't stick with WM. Besides "dis" is not a word. If you are a WW, then act like one, and that means speaking properly, dating only your own race, and taking up for your kind first. I am White just like you, so you owe all WW their loyalty and siding with them against the BM monsters who approach them, harass them, rape them, abuse them, lie to them, con them, and use up. But I guess you have Stockholm Syndrome where you are addicted to supporting your enemies and those who harm you.

I don't know why a WW would wh*re herself out to be with a BM. Nobody's penis isn't worth it, and a BM's affections are just words. You have the power in yourself. You are strong enough as a WW to not need ANY man at all, but to rely on your WW sisters. Maybe someday you will be strong enough to not need a man and moral enough and self-loving enough to stop being with BM. You are getting nothing out of it. It is like the girl who had a 5+ year relationship with cocaine. It did nothing to support her, but it took about 20 years off of her life and made her unfit to be with anyone (though I am sure she was with everyone to support her habit). You can do better for yourself, trust me.
smh

Shauck, OH

#92590 Jun 17, 2013

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92591 Jun 18, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I don't know why a WW would wh*re herself out to be with a BM.
It's probably like homosexuality, a f++ked up brain.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92592 Jun 18, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
From my observation as a WW, the ONLY WW who do BM are shallow and trash. They were raised wrong and turned out to be wh*res rather than the serious, "uptight," moral, puritanical beings that God intended all WW to be.

I could only love someone who is of a high class, who is capable of earning wealth, who has White culture, no muscles, no sense of power, no sex drive, who is very nerdy and smart, who is very passive, and who acts like an equal. I could never love a bully, drug user, smoker, drunk, drug user, drug dealer, or ex-con. And everything I expect others not to do, I have never done. I am better than they were. Everyone is born into privilege and superiority until they DO things to permanently lose it. The more brain smart, the less street smart, the more passive, the more self-sufficient, the more obedient to the laws someone is, the BETTER they are, and the more rights they deserve.
.........just a couple of things here son......no.1 - there is NO GOD..........

and also - it sounds like the kind of man u want must b soft and feminized.........now that aint healthy.....

...we're already living in feminized judeo-kneegroid societies, and these have exacerbated the problems with blak males that u speak of....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92593 Jun 18, 2013
Silverback Snapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Black males ARE objects, though. Sex objects,
... for freaks that need something more shocking than urine,
,,,or feces...lol!
......yah........blak males r just walkin d**ks..........

blak lives seem purdy pointless and worthless - just ph**king and playing basketball.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the dumbest Negro fairytale you have eve... 1 min The Patriot 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BuckStopper 1,657,339
They got John Boyega 2 min Ptah 9
Michelle Obama for president!!!! 3 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 36
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 6 min Ptah 35,973
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 7 min Harrisson 77
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 10 min Harrisson 57
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 56 min Harrisson 226
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Karenna S 1,614
More from around the web