Are white women attracted to black men?

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#92499 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! It's character, class and morals that make a MAN. But, like most negro males, if you wish to make sex the most important thing in life, go right ahead. I'm not lacking in sex, I just place my priorities more maturely. Negro males will never learn. Nor, apparently, are the capable. LOL!!!!
you sound like an old wrinkled up rest home inhabtant
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Toronto, Canada

#92500 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! It's character, class and morals that make a MAN. But, like most negro males, if you wish to make sex the most important thing in life, go right ahead. I'm not lacking in sex, I just place my priorities more maturely. Negro males will never learn. Nor, apparently, are the capable. LOL!!!!
... I miss hump you.....dry white male impotent humping....knee gro

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#92501 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! It's character, class and morals that make a MAN. But, like most negro males, if you wish to make sex the most important thing in life, go right ahead.

I'm not lacking in sex, I just place my priorities more maturely....
Sodini's first entry on Nov. 5, 2008, was a racist rant about President Obama and black men. The seeds of slaughter were sown in subsequent entries, where he complained about not having had a girlfriend "since 1984."

"Who knows why," he wrote. "I am not too ugly or too weird."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/gunman-...
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen

Monterey Park, CA

#92502 Jun 15, 2013
blkking74 wrote:
Wow Afro and blonde both of you are self haters I can't stand any men or women putting their race down us real black men call yall agents lol especially what us black ppl when through we have ancestors that went through hell for us to get here have you sellout blk ppl forgot that yall are products of the Willie Lynch,fanned its sad and pathetic when their are so many good minority women and all you ignorant low self esteem blk men dating these devils and then you self hating blk women that are supposed to be queens but since you hate your own men yall lowered down to peasants,you ignorant house slaves have forgot how your ppl were called nuggets and coons and still are called that how the duck you going to have a relationships with whites when you can't love your own ppl yall are disgusting and have no morals or respect,your mother is black your dad is black your brothers and sisters are black wtf we need to love each other and grow and that we are the first ppl we are a beautiful race I hope you sellout blks kill yourself with all the self hate but too my beautiful blks that know who you are and love your ppl I love yall too and why.the fuck are crackers in this forum anyway starting shit and yall don't see this then yall dumb smh
"us real black men call yall agents"

agents of what? of racial self-destruction...i think racist hate groups would agree with you.

"sellout blk ppl"

I sold out to love idk where you're coming from....

"their are so many good minority women and all you ignorant low self esteem blk men dating these devils"

White women aren't devils fck you! White women are women just like ANY other women (black women included!), women in general just want to be loved, RESPECTED, and PROTECTED.

"since you (black women) hate your own men"

I don't hate yall most of yall just don't come up to my personal standards culturally or economically. It's like i was raised by a different culture or something...there's a clash for sure.

"why.the fuck are crackers in this forum anyway"

Because it's a free country with freedom of speech.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#92504 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Just someone who knows what makes a Man a Man. It's not having out of wedlock children negroes. Sorry. That makes you a self indulgent child.
stop posting lies and BS you have no idea what makes a man "a man" here you are posting racist BS day after day do you think that makes you a "man" ? I'm afraid not kid -find yourself and get a life or your epitaph will read "born loser died loser"
Mackster

Reseda, CA

#92506 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to have anyone debate me on anything I've stated my dearest negro male. No one can. I've spoken the truth and the negro remains in denial of his own peril created by himself. The negro male will never possess the true qualities that make a man. All the negro male can do is be a perpetual sex obsessed five year old which NO woman of any degree of mental stability or intelligence would have anything to do with.
Making love to you slowly.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#92509 Jun 15, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lucky lady you got, lol...morning sex; best part of waking up.
Sure as fck beats Folgers ;)
Absolutely, blondegirl214! LOL

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#92514 Jun 15, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that statement- "It's character, class and morals that make a MAN."along with a few other important traits.
You place your priorities "more maturely"- and sex isn't one of those priorities high on your list?? Lol, liar.
No man in the universe doesn't consider sex a priority.
Can't say I blame 'em. Or disagree with them.
so apparently...you aren't a man. Or if you are; somethings wrong with you. And I feel real sorry for your woman.
"character,class and morals that make a man" LOL he must have a bad case of limpitus is sex is no longer important to him.

Level 8

Columbus Ohio

#92515 Jun 15, 2013
if* sex

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#92519 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to have anyone debate me on anything I've stated my dearest negro male. No one can. I've spoken the truth and the negro remains in denial of his own peril created by himself. The negro male will never possess the true qualities that make a man. All the negro male can do is be a perpetual sex obsessed five year old which NO woman of any degree of mental stability or intelligence would have anything to do with.
Your massive ego must make you very happy but it is certainly NOT impressing the rest of us. You're so blinded by racism you can't see anything but white man this and white man that. You think you are the brightest, most moral and are above reproach. Well, here is a bubble buster for you. Your race (not black men or Asian men) commit the highest rates of rape toward Native American women. It is a fact and I can provide link after link to prove it. How proud you must be of that, eh? Now, come on and call us all drunks and druggies (another thing your moralist ancestors contributed to, by the way). Your type (racists) are doomed to be left behind and it has already started happening. How sad for you and a relief for us......smh.....
Mackster

Reseda, CA

#92522 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical negro male. I never said any of that. I merely illustrated the factual and immoral state of the negro community. Stay in a state of denial and whither away. See if I care.
I really love you alot. I am the battery that will keep you going.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#92527 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical negro male. I never said any of that. I merely illustrated the factual and immoral state of the negro community. Stay in a state of denial and whither away. See if I care.
You seem to be the one in a perpetual state of denial as illustrated by your response. You simply do not address your race's abuse of NA women, Mr. Morality. Facts are facts and it might be something you wish to deny but it doesn't change the truth. I don't much care if you like it or not. You mean nothing to me either unless you are en route to one of my people's reservations or outlying communities with intentions of violating the women there.
BlksStinkUpHouse WorseFece

Buffalo, NY

#92531 Jun 15, 2013
which would rather have to dinner
a dump of sh it
or blacks
The world naturally chooses a pile of sh it over blacks

The question above is documented in a real life documentary which became a blockbuster in ticket sales in the U.S., link to documentary below
http://www.solarmovie.so/link/play/948933/

Peoples reactions are exponentially more positive to you to bringing a pile of sh it to the dinner table rather than bringing a black to the dinner table, naturally, not even a philosophical matter. Blacks stink up the host's house worse than feces.

To save you time, please feel free to use this post and link(s) in this post.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#92533 Jun 15, 2013
Hello, friends. I would just like provide some statistics on interracial marriage between blacks and whites.

Married couples in the United States in 2010 (thousands)

White husband/ White wife: 50,410
White husband/ Black wife: 168
Black husband/White wife: 390
Black husband/Black wife: 4,072
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#92534 Jun 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
As a black man I've never seen any obsessive behavior from blacks toward white women. Even in the military it was never like this. Now I DID see overt and blatant behavior from white guys all the time. If you wanted to throw whitey in a daze just send out an attractive girl and the meaning of life would change. I recall there were white guys going gaga over Filipino girls --- prostitutes even.
That ought to tell ya somethin'

So the black adult male doesn'l like or have fever for white female, but you have no problem redirecting this to a white men on Asian women and girls discussion? Pretty typical and expected i suppose. I am not going to disagree, instead I'll be the bigger man and admit what you said is true tothe extent I am sure some white men did do some dumb things in front of Filipino females no surprise there. I am genuine and real, I tend not to beat around the bush but get straight to the point.

For every white adult male going gaga over Asian women and girls it is a safe bet to say there`s an equal number of black men going nuts when he sees a proportionally-well, healthy shaped white female with a thick butt. I would bet my baseball tickets on it!
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#92535 Jun 16, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>What's silly is your unaareness---possibly due to an unwllingness to engage any in self-examination--of the commonplace white obsesssion, and the long record of that obsession, with Black females.
Please, no more silly queries such as yours
I'm honest and genuine, not saying you're or you are not. I notice a lot of people on topix want to play games and be non-serious. The next couple of replies I recieve from you will be a good indicator as to where you fit into all of this. I'll keep playing silly games on here, if that's what other posters want to do. Your turn.

I'm very aware of what white American and black American cultures are like since I have spent a long portion of my life in the United States, demographically speaking I lived in cities where that's all I saw.
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#92536 Jun 16, 2013
Friendly Tyranny wrote:
Hello, friends. I would just like provide some statistics on interracial marriage between blacks and whites.
Married couples in the United States in 2010 (thousands)

White husband/ Black wife: 168
Black husband/White wife: 390
Sounds right, I do not doubt this.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Buffalo, NY

#92540 Jun 16, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92541 Jun 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
My brother was stationed in the Philippines and some of the stories (with pictures to boot) were more than disgusting. Also I notice it is Caucasian men who flock to places like Thailand and it isn't for the weather. Have a great weekend, Kip......
Greetings,Sioux sister. Have you checked out Angela Davis' latest book yet? Very interssting. It's called THE NATURE OF FREEDOM AND OTHER DIFFICULT DIALOGUES.
Chakotay

AOL

#92542 Jun 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the one in a perpetual state of denial as illustrated by your response. You simply do not address your race's abuse of NA women, Mr. Morality. Facts are facts and it might be something you wish to deny but it doesn't change the truth. I don't much care if you like it or not. You mean nothing to me either unless you are en route to one of my people's reservations or outlying communities with intentions of violating the women there.
Do you need to keep on harping about this stuff over and over again..?

We dont aire our problems out on a public forum for the whole world to see.

Bytchin and complaining is not our nature nor is seeking sympathy from outsiders.

Ive told you before about this stuff, divine....!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min smile n wave 1,583,016
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 2 min Black Dragon 5
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Rapper mystikal wanted for [email protected] Lol and smh ... 10 min Black Dragon 10
Democratic party destroys 220 year old Christop... 13 min Black Dragon 14
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 30 min youll shoot your ... 247
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 32 min C Kersey 122
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Redefined 136
Power of Master Lee for President. 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 30
More from around the web