Are white women attracted to black men?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92465 Jun 15, 2013
blonde wrote:
<quoted text> well thats great. Congratulations.
Im in a healthy respectful relationship with a bm, and I love him dearly.
But im not in this relationship i because I think wm are losers and feel the need to announce my feelings of contempt towards them to justify why im in a relationship with a black man - im in it because I love him. Period.
see the difference?
If you're accurately describing your relationship and your motivations, the difference si OBVIOUS: Your relationship REALLY is healthy.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#92466 Jun 15, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...your bf is an ape........now leave it alone ffs.........
And you're a rodent....now go crawl back in you sewer.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#92467 Jun 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I am a Caucasian male and I never understood the black man's obsessive behavior towards white girls and women. Most of them like hunting white women more than I do. I always figured psychologically it must make them feel better as if they're getting back at "whitey".
*damn auto-caps is so annoying*
As a caucasian man have you ever wondered about the reasons for the obsessive behavior of WHITE men toward black girls and women?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92468 Jun 15, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
As a caucasian man have you ever wondered about the reasons for the obsessive behavior of WHITE men toward black girls and women?
....there is no obsessive behaviour of white males toward female knigras..........

.....generally speaking - blak females r regarded as repulsive by all races - even their own.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92469 Jun 15, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
fbi and justice dept. stats say that blax rape/molest 35,000 whites females per year, while over the same period white males rape/molest <9 female kneegrows - so who is obsessed with who?.......

get it right u BS professa.........

>3,000 gang rapes of whites per year, while gang rapes of blax by whites is zero.........
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#92470 Jun 15, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Please no more silly replies like this. Sure that happens, but is not nearly as common. I do not think there tends to be as many white males hunting down black girls and women, key words being as many. From what I see, and again this is just from what I see, black men have a stronger and more noticeable obsession with white fever.
Brother Brown

Chalfont, PA

#92473 Jun 15, 2013
Afro-latin SOUTH AKA Gen wrote:
WOW...why does this thread have 81 THOUSAND posts? WTH. This has GOT to be the biggest thread here in this forum.
Why because white women can't do without the black man in their life. They can't do without d--k. White women are more easy then black women and well give it up on a drop of a dime. Got a go one of my while ho is calling me. I got the time if she got the dime.
blkking74

Fullerton, CA

#92474 Jun 15, 2013
See for one you crackers are lieing one white women come after us my friends and I always get.hit on by white women but like most brothers we love black women what it is really is you pasty white boys want our women smh and yall will do anything like lie on blk men and some weak sistahs will believe but the truth is blk men love blk women and real blk women love blk men see you white wet dogs will never get are real sistahs which is 90 percent and your white nasty women will never get 90 percent of us lol the white media is hell
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92478 Jun 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I am a Caucasian male and I never understood the black man's obsessive behavior towards white girls and women. Most of them like hunting white women more than I do. I always figured psychologically it must make them feel better as if they're getting back at "whitey".
*damn auto-caps is so annoying*
As a black man I've never seen any obsessive behavior from blacks toward white women. Even in the military it was never like this. Now I DID see overt and blatant behavior from white guys all the time. If you wanted to throw whitey in a daze just send out an attractive girl and the meaning of life would change. I recall there were white guys going gaga over Filipino girls --- prostitutes even.

That ought to tell ya somethin'

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92480 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because the title grabbed the attention in the African American Forum of the negro males sub-primitive and perverted obsession for the white woman. Hence, as with a sugar cube on an ant hill, the negro male swarms in.
Yet, here you are as well along with all the other bigots. Priceless. LOL

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#92481 Jun 15, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
As a black man I've never seen any obsessive behavior from blacks toward white women. Even in the military it was never like this. Now I DID see overt and blatant behavior from white guys all the time. If you wanted to throw whitey in a daze just send out an attractive girl and the meaning of life would change. I recall there were white guys going gaga over Filipino girls --- prostitutes even.
That ought to tell ya somethin'
My brother was stationed in the Philippines and some of the stories (with pictures to boot) were more than disgusting. Also I notice it is Caucasian men who flock to places like Thailand and it isn't for the weather. Have a great weekend, Kip......

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#92483 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course. Someone has to balance out the ignorant, ego based perversion of the self centered negro male.
I can't help but wonder if your posts would still have this bitter, whining quality to them if you were being gainfully laid on a regular basis. You sound sexually repressed or frustrated in some way.

Just 5 hours ago, I gave my Beautiful White Queen a good Saturday morning drilling... and, my goodness, that was satisfying. Going balls deep...hearing those moans...tugging those brunette tresses...caressing the pasty "love handles"...whew! Morning sex just rocks, Cassius. LOL Right now, even with your stupid posts littering this thread, I feel no malice or seething anger towards the white race. Just a nice, satisfied contented feeling.:-)

Love and passion, my friend, makes the world go 'round. May you find both in your lonely life asap.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#92484 Jun 15, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Please no more silly replies like this. Sure that happens, but is not nearly as common. I do not think there tends to be as many white males hunting down black girls and women, key words being as many. From what I see, and again this is just from what I see, black men have a stronger and more noticeable obsession with white fever.
What's silly is your unaareness---possibly due to an unwllingness to engage any in self-examination--of the commonplace white obsesssion, and the long record of that obsession, with Black females.
Please, no more silly queries such as yours
Chakotay

AOL

#92485 Jun 15, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
<quoted text> Why because white women can't do without the black man in their life. They can't do without d--k. White women are more easy then black women and well give it up on a drop of a dime. Got a go one of my while ho is calling me. I got the time if she got the dime.
Wow, you sound more and more like kip and harrisson everyday.

C'mon is that you harrisson ?

Confesss man..

HEY ?

Just for the record was blondie any good or was she just a typical dead fk just foe the dolluh ?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#92486 Jun 15, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sound more and more like kip and harrisson everyday.
C'mon is that you harrisson ?
Confesss man...
I don't troll, Chakotay. Just one screenname (Harrisson) is enough for me.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#92490 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Substance, class, character and morality are what are important. Yet again, the sex obsessed mind of the negro male is at work. LOL.....
Oh, trust me - far more than just the "negro male" is obsessed with getting laid. It's more of a universally masculine ethos that is at issue here.

And of course, intimacy itself is something craved by almost all men and women.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#92492 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
The traits I described are the true masculine qualities that make up a MAN. Not sex acts. LOL. But who am I to attempt to explain that when negroes are having babies out of wedlock at rates of 70-80 percent with the negro male bouncing from one woman to another.
have you ever tried to find your daddy?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#92494 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
The traits I described are the true masculine qualities that make up a MAN...
But a heterosexual white man bereft of a woman to be sexually intimate with often feels adrift, ill at ease, frustrated and on the verge of coming unglued.

A most horrifying and tragic recent example is George Sodini:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

He was a loner and lacking a Beautiful White Queen in his life - just like YOU.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92496 Jun 15, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
But a heterosexual white man bereft of a woman to be sexually intimate with often feels adrift, ill at ease, frustrated and on the verge of coming unglued.
A most horrifying and tragic recent example is George Sodini:
He was a loner and lacking a Beautiful White Queen in his life - just like YOU.
...and Sodini knew about white hoez with dee nicca man........

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#92497 Jun 15, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
The sex obsessed negro. They'll never learn. LOL
By Toby Harnden in Washington

6:12PM BST 05 Aug 2009

Sodini, 48, fired as many as 52 shots into a "Latin impact" dance class at the LA Fitness gym outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania before committing suicide. He walked in, placed a duffel bag on the ground and paused for a few moments before pulling two guns out.

A web page he apparently created contained a diary chronicling years of rejection by women and an earlier plan for an outrage at the gym which he said he "chickened out" of. Neighbours described him as strange and anti-social....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,685,622
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 4 min Dean 22
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 min Harrisson 25
News Africa:Study Shows African Migrants Are Better ... 5 min eeltruth 3
We wuz kangz 7 min Ttt 9
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 8 min eeltruth 34
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 10 min Jake 9
The white race will rise again 13 min eeltruth 47
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 14 min eeltruth 81
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 27 min Royal 423