Chakotay

AOL

#92326 Jun 8, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
my answer is still a great big ol' huge YES
....just in case ya forgot ;)
Be careful with your words cause the about commentary is the kind that has invited more trollz to the AA forum who like to attack you.

So, maybe, the question is do you want to continue the drama as we have seen in the past ?

How about screaming out : "I still like apple pie"..

Trust me its a little less problematic and more wholesome to say the least.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#92327 Jun 8, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
and where the hell is my Greek darling today??
Probably taking it up the butt from ShiningInDarkness before they get dressed and head out to the GOLDEN DAWN rally.

How's your weekend going so far?

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#92330 Jun 8, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Now that would be a sight to see ;)
lol, its going shytty! And its really starting to pizz me the hell off.
Hope yours is going better than mine
it's miller time...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#92332 Jun 8, 2013
Black Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a brief exchange on another topic and I forgot to mention the interesting screen name and your message. Would you, by any chance, be a fan of Descartes and Juvenal? Philosopher, maybe?
Yes, I am a student of both Juvenal and Descartes. Good pick up. The name Cogito is taken from the existentialist philosopher Descartes's "I think therefore I am, which in Latin translates to "Cogito, Ergo, Sum." It is the philosophical assertion that "to think" is affirmation of one's consciousness and thus, their being.

And Juvenal has long since been a favorite of mine with his "Who will guard the guards" resonating powerfully today about the checks and balances of Power. Who are some of your favorite philosophers and why?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#92333 Jun 8, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Now that would be a sight to see ;)
lol, its going shytty! And its really starting to pizz me the hell off.
Hope yours is going better than mine
Ah, just another Saturday....
I hope things pick up for you later on.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92334 Jun 8, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mastupid! Be quiet before I tell your boyfriend Bubba about the shyt you talking and he whips that azz! lol
Masud is the scourge of surrealist humor for you dumb nogs. Of course- you're too moronic to understand that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#92335 Jun 8, 2013
Temudjin wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud is the scourge of surrealist humor for you dumb nogs. Of course- you're too moronic to understand that.
Listen to the sheep herder and molester! You dumb laboratory, albino mouse!
concerned whitey

Fairfield, CA

#92336 Jun 8, 2013
Just my opinion wrote:
I swore I would never go out with a black man, yet I did, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life. Not necessarily that I am white, and he is black, because it really does not matter if he was green with polka dots, he had no ambition, no motivation, had this job and that job, lied constantly, took phone numbers from any girl he would meet, while we were living together, even two doors away, he sold drugs and saw nothing wrong with it...bought gold chains and tennis shoes with the money, instead of paying bills. So this may or may not be because he was black, but I think that is the mentality he was brought up in. He even had two children who were taken away before I met him, and he didn't try to find them or get them back.
and yet you lived with him?
concerned whitey

Fairfield, CA

#92337 Jun 8, 2013
and yet you lived with him

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92338 Jun 8, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the sheep herder and molester! You dumb laboratory, albino mouse!
Considering that he has named himself (spelling debatable) after Genghis Khan, it isn't surprising that his online demeanor is rather coarse and warlike. I would bet that he is nothing like his namesake and more like Mr Limpet in reality. These keyboard commandoes are all the same. Just sayin'........:

Level 7

Location hidden

#92339 Jun 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that he has named himself (spelling debatable) after Genghis Khan, it isn't surprising that his online demeanor is rather coarse and warlike. I would bet that he is nothing like his namesake and more like Mr Limpet in reality. These keyboard commandoes are all the same. Just sayin'........:
LOL! Very astute assessment of this clown. Usually these guys are masculine bottom feeders hell bent on exacting their cruel and evil retribution upon humanity for their having drawn the genetic short straw. The closest this clown will ever come to war will be on his Xbox!
Who Dat

Sugar Land, TX

#92342 Jun 9, 2013
You got that right...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
Britney

Ashburn, VA

#92343 Jun 9, 2013
Hello friends I am inviting to join and like new page of sex in the city come here plz darling
www.facebook.com/pages/Sex-in-the-city/420434...

www.facebook.com/pages/Sex-in-the-city/420434...

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Columbus, OH

#92345 Jun 9, 2013
The truth is that people are attracted to other people. If you discriminate against other people it's because you were trained to do it. You don't think for yourself. The TV does your thinking for you.

www.blackbuying.com
Chakotay

AOL

#92346 Jun 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
the answer is yes. either gtf over it, or deal with it. But don't be bytching about it, cause its never gonna change.
Is this ^^^^ an open invitation for more trolls to come and attack you ?

Cause it sounds like an invitation to me.

DONT complain when you put out sugar the bees will come and you might even get stung in the process.

C'mon Blondie seems like you'd have learned by now.
Brother Brown

Brooklyn, NY

#92347 Jun 9, 2013
I love white women because they pay my bills. They are so easy to get over on. Give them some dick and sweet talk them and they well give you anything.
Brother Brown

Brooklyn, NY

#92348 Jun 9, 2013
Me and my friends call it Using them Up. Once the white bitch don't want to give the cash we move on to the next and so on. I may go back for some trim but once she stops paying the bills or stops giving me money all together I move on to the next one and so on.
Chakotay

AOL

#92349 Jun 9, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
Me and my friends call it Using them Up. Once the white bitch don't want to give the cash we move on to the next and so on. I may go back for some trim but once she stops paying the bills or stops giving me money all together I move on to the next one and so on.
Id be willing to say that most virtuous white women see men like you for what you are however the ones that dont are usually drugs addicts and society rejects that no one would want.
So, how was your prison vacation with all the bros using you as thier trim ?
Its becoming clearer all the time just why humans hate you animals.
Chakotay

AOL

#92350 Jun 9, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
I love white women because they pay my bills. They are so easy to get over on. Give them some dick and sweet talk them and they well give you anything.
Hey Divine ?

Diviiiinnnneeee ?

I'd bet anything youve been victim to these kind of men ^^^^^^^
and these are the same kind of men you chose to take up for all the time and defend.

Pathetic..!!!!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92351 Jun 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't moved yet- as usual I've literally waited until the last possible moment,lol.And I was just notified that there may be an "issue" with the deed. Shocker. Yeah, I'm a bit concerned as well, but I did a bit of my own research and I haven't found any signs of recent activity in that place I told you about- which means nothing except that no recent arrests have been made I guess. The neighbor lady seemed nice enough, but some of the men I've seen over there...do not. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Well if you do move to that area, I hope that you and your boo will be safe. I hope all those racist bums are in lockdown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 7,262
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 5 min Cigar Face 21 745
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 7 min squeezers 74
Donald Trump: Even African-Americans Can't List... 13 min Go Blue Forever 1
Why do gay black men love white men so much =) (Jan '09) 18 min luvher 301
All this data showing black men are undesirable 19 min The White Race 6
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 20 min Jack 24
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 3 hr AFC South 89
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 3 hr The Irony 163

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE