Are white women attracted to black men?
Chakotay

AOL

#92346 Jun 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
the answer is yes. either gtf over it, or deal with it. But don't be bytching about it, cause its never gonna change.
Is this ^^^^ an open invitation for more trolls to come and attack you ?

Cause it sounds like an invitation to me.

DONT complain when you put out sugar the bees will come and you might even get stung in the process.

C'mon Blondie seems like you'd have learned by now.
Brother Brown

Chalfont, PA

#92347 Jun 9, 2013
I love white women because they pay my bills. They are so easy to get over on. Give them some dick and sweet talk them and they well give you anything.
Brother Brown

Chalfont, PA

#92348 Jun 9, 2013
Me and my friends call it Using them Up. Once the white bitch don't want to give the cash we move on to the next and so on. I may go back for some trim but once she stops paying the bills or stops giving me money all together I move on to the next one and so on.
Chakotay

AOL

#92349 Jun 9, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
Me and my friends call it Using them Up. Once the white bitch don't want to give the cash we move on to the next and so on. I may go back for some trim but once she stops paying the bills or stops giving me money all together I move on to the next one and so on.
Id be willing to say that most virtuous white women see men like you for what you are however the ones that dont are usually drugs addicts and society rejects that no one would want.
So, how was your prison vacation with all the bros using you as thier trim ?
Its becoming clearer all the time just why humans hate you animals.
Chakotay

AOL

#92350 Jun 9, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
I love white women because they pay my bills. They are so easy to get over on. Give them some dick and sweet talk them and they well give you anything.
Hey Divine ?

Diviiiinnnneeee ?

I'd bet anything youve been victim to these kind of men ^^^^^^^
and these are the same kind of men you chose to take up for all the time and defend.

Pathetic..!!!!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92351 Jun 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't moved yet- as usual I've literally waited until the last possible moment,lol.And I was just notified that there may be an "issue" with the deed. Shocker. Yeah, I'm a bit concerned as well, but I did a bit of my own research and I haven't found any signs of recent activity in that place I told you about- which means nothing except that no recent arrests have been made I guess. The neighbor lady seemed nice enough, but some of the men I've seen over there...do not. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Well if you do move to that area, I hope that you and your boo will be safe. I hope all those racist bums are in lockdown.

big baby

Garden City, MI

#92352 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Id be willing to say that most virtuous white women see men like you for what you are however the ones that dont are usually drugs addicts and society rejects that no one would want.
lol cause we all know there are no WHITE MEN who treat women in this manner....typical, pathetic honky.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92353 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how SLOW are you, Tiny? If you can't tell one of your own white troll brethren, you are slower than I thought you were....smh....

*hint*
'Wat up wit dat' from the Black and Stupid thread....[email protected]

Oakland

#92354 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Divine ?
Diviiiinnnneeee ?
and these are the same kind of men you chose to take up for all the time and defend.
Pathetic..!!!!!
NOPE!!!!! and, quit lying Tiny. You have NEVER seen me take up for scum regardless of the packaging. You truly are a laugh (and a pathetic liar)....Still sayin'.....

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#92355 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Divine ?
Diviiiinnnneeee ?
Pathetic..!!!!!
you are an I-D-I-O-T !!!
Brother Brown

Chalfont, PA

#92356 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so wrong. I may smoke a little weed and do a few lines but the white women that I date are not Drug addicts and most of them do even smoke weed at all. I only run with the one's that have $$$$. After all Drug Addicts don't have the cash flow that I want. I work the ones over that have the bucks. You white women are so easy with the pu$$y and the $$$$:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#92357 Jun 9, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
<quoted text>Your so wrong. I may smoke a little weed and do a few lines but the white women that I date are not Drug addicts and most of them do even smoke weed at all. I only run with the one's that have $$$$. After all Drug Addicts don't have the cash flow that I want. I work the ones over that have the bucks. You white women are so easy with the pu$$y and the $$$$:)
this story is BS why would any woman take care of a drug addicted user like you? Surely they're not that desparate.
Chakotay

AOL

#92358 Jun 9, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
<quoted text>Your so wrong. I may smoke a little weed and do a few lines but the white women that I date are not Drug addicts and most of them do even smoke weed at all. I only run with the one's that have $$$$. After all Drug Addicts don't have the cash flow that I want. I work the ones over that have the bucks. You white women are so easy with the pu$$y and the $$$$:)
Have you never thought about getting a job and learn some responsibility ?

For your information Im a Native American man and I dont like white women given they hang with greasy rats such as yourself who are more than likely disease ridden criminals who prey on easy targets(ww) with no self-esteem at all.

My Asian GF hates you guys with a passion and its easier now to see why.

Im sure other blacks will come to your criminal defense after I write this post to show thier alliegence to "the great black cause"...

Level 8

Location hidden

#92359 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information Im a Native American man and I dont like white women given they hang with greasy rats such as yourself who are more than likely disease ridden criminals who prey on easy targets(ww) with no self-esteem at all.
Im sure other blacks will come to your criminal defense after I write this post to show thier alliegence to "the great black cause"...
Bro Brown is probably a white man

“Wow, really? ”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#92361 Jun 9, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, are you SURE your Asian girlfriend hates black men? There's a thin line between love and hate. Just sayin...
Erika

Wertheim, Germany

#92366 Jun 10, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You came back;
You are not going to talk again about European affairs will you?
You let politics and economics to epxerts.
You are specializing on grabbing.......dark things and onlt that.
You got it;
Ordinär fräulein!
Sparta , all this Name calling and insulting me ,is not necessary . Trust me , i live a good and decent life and i choose my future husband not because he is black, i did , because he is a kind and loving man.
I advice you to get used to the thought , that white european women find black men attractive and marry them .
For God sake this is not the Stone Age , and the world is not just about Black & White !
Black Deal

United States

#92367 Jun 10, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Sparta , all this Name calling and insulting me ,is not necessary . Trust me , i live a good and decent life and i choose my future husband not because he is black, i did , because he is a kind and loving man.
I advice you to get used to the thought , that white european women find black men attractive and marry them .
For God sake this is not the Stone Age , and the world is not just about Black & White !
Well your euro white men marrying them BW now

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-230...

All you Neanderthals lost they mind
Black Deal

United States

#92368 Jun 10, 2013
Brother Brown wrote:
Yep you a slave
Chakotay

AOL

#92370 Jun 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how SLOW are you, Tiny? If you can't tell one of your own white troll brethren, you are slower than I thought you were....smh....
*hint*
'Wat up wit dat' from the Black and Stupid thread....[email protected]
Get you story correct white woman..

It was phantom that started that thread and his major conflict was with MDJ.

Yes ill admit those are trollz although i dont consider phantom to be one even though your liberal brainwashing says otherwise.

Keep on listening to the hive/collective and ill consider you just another worker bee like all the rest.

and quit listening to doby all the time too you wannabeeeeeee.

Here you need this to cheer you up ---> xxxxx

Oakland

#92371 Jun 10, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Get you story correct white woman..
It was phantom that started that thread and his major conflict was with MDJ.
Yes ill admit those are trollz although i dont consider phantom to be one even though your liberal brainwashing says otherwise.
Keep on listening to the hive/collective and ill consider you just another worker bee like all the rest.
and quit listening to doby all the time too you wannabeeeeeee.
Here you need this to cheer you up ---> xxxxx
Holy ravioli, Tiny. Do I have to draw you a picture? I was simply stating that this troll was the same one as from the Black and Stupid thread but how you morphed that into Phantom and MDJ just goes to show you could NOT possibly be a college grad. The rest of your post is, once again, PURE NONSENSE (including your juvenile name calling). Jealous of YOU?.........

buahahahahahahaha..........It' ll never happen.....

*turns out light, leaves and shuts door*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 4 min Dan Snow 5,117
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 5 min Harrisson 77
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,497,803
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 9 min dreamhunk 567
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 20 min Drilling for the ... 1,131
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 48 min dreamhunk 34,454
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr huntcoyotes 462
More from around the web