Are white women attracted to black men?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92249 Jun 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same character claiming Ivy League credentials with a degree in bio science. Now he's paranoid to the extent where he thinks people are out to get whitey and install a new world order.
Something just isn't right about this picture.
Yes right...."Marine"!
How many tours during the fighting seasons you have done heroic marine?
Did you get any purple heart medal so far?
laughs.
Christ you are all dump.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92252 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
where did all these freaking books come from?? So far I've donated over 400 books, am keeping 3 times that many; and i keep finding more.
And toys. Jesus h christ on a cracker. I think i must have saved every toy my kids ever had. I got enough toys in the attic to start my own toy store.
and tools. no one person should own this many tools. where the hell did this all come from?
S/he who has the most toys wins!!!

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#92254 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ms.M, how are you doing? I finally found a house, and Im looking forward to moving! Its not exactly what I was looking for as far as how much land is with t, and its not in the best location, and it needs alot of loving, lol...but the house itself is just perfect for me- and is gonna be gorgeous with just a few adjustments so I guess i will learn to deal with the location and lack of land. I'll have actual neighbors for the first time in 30 years! Lol...I'm kinda worried about that part. My family says its the neighbors who oughtta be worried, lol. So I have been busy as hell packing up my current house; how did I accumulate so much shyt??!! And where the hell did it come from?!
Did you buy that house up the street from me?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92255 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lmswao! Then I definitely win!:)
but I share, so actually a whole bunch of kids are gonna win :)
I assume that you mean...your kids from your first marriage;
Blonde, right?
You don't mean any new biracial kids with that.......'guy'!
Or whoever this is, he is, what it is;
Yes;
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92257 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Lmswao! Then I definitely win!:)
but I share, so actually a whole bunch of kids are gonna win :)
You said to the "curious i am " or whatever...that it will be the first time you are gonna have neighbors for 30 years????
So America is that big and low density populated in many areas?
Here all areas are high density populated areas, there is no much free space with the excemption of the mountains and Sea.
All the rest is being occupied by everybody;

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#92258 Jun 7, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that you mean...your kids from your first marriage;
Blonde, right?
You don't mean any new biracial kids with that.......'guy'!
Or whoever this is, he is, what it is;
Yes;
you sound like a jealous lover?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92260 Jun 7, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a jealous lover?
A lover?
Of Blonde?
That would be impossible i can not beam up myself to America and come back again here after 2-3 hours;
Otherwise..........

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92261 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you got a thing against really good sex?
Yeah, since he ain't gettin none. LOL!
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92262 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Spartan, I mean the 5 kids i had during my only marriage; you'll be happy to know they are all beautiful, successful, well adjusted kids- all grown up now. Oh - and most important to you; yes they are all white.
No "new" kids are in my future. Even if I could have more kids I think perhaps I wouldn't. I've been having kids, and raising kids since I myself was pretty much still a kid.
Its finally time for just.... me :)
Good.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#92265 Jun 7, 2013
Yes...clearly...some are and some aren't....but again...now what...can we use this to lower the prices of gas at the pumps...yes,no,maybe...

Then really who the f*ck cares?
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92267 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
otherwise what?
I would do it.
Appeared.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92268 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have any kids?
No but you do guess it;
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92269 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I live somewhere where not only do I have no neighbors; up until last year I couldn't even see another house from my house. No noise, no bright lights, no people in sight! Yes, America IS that big. Especially in rural areas - there is so much land available; and cheap! In cities everyone is smooshed together I guess, but outside big city limits, there is plenty of room. The further out from a big city, the less population.
I currently live on the side of a mountain. On 18 acres, surrounded by nothing but trees. I don't bother nobody, and nobody bothers me.:)
I went to the store this morning and had to wait while a whole bunch of ducks (with their babies following right behind them) crossed the road. There are many farms around here; not alot of people here. More cows than cars :)
Interesting.
In Greece there aren't vast areas of free space.
Free areas are mostly mountains and sea coastal areas of course.
You can not live in mountains, they are not like Appalachian mountains in America but there aren't flat areas that is what i mean;
There aren't valleys and prairies or little houses on the prairies;

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92271 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats an awful long way to come; just to see a woman you hate
LOL....he can't help himself. So much for that 'once you go black we don't want you back' shyt. This guy would in a heartbeat and so would just about every loudmouth pretender like him on this site.
Chakotay

AOL

#92272 Jun 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same character claiming Ivy League credentials with a degree in bio science. Now he's paranoid to the extent where he thinks people are out to get whitey and install a new world order.
Something just isn't right about this picture.
Ive never asked for special treatment with regards to education.

Have you ?

So, you dont think spying on the populace is a bit over the top and why was it hidden for soooo long ?

Why would you want to give the govt. that much power ?

I think youre willing to forgive the prez simply because of his liberal position on matters.

C'mon Kip show some neutrality for once.
Chakotay

AOL

#92273 Jun 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
He is SO obsessed with creating 'sides', as he points out, ad nauseam, that he is skimming the bottom of the pond for recruits....All over this forum he tries to influence new posters about who to steer clear of (and how insulting is that?)...He acts like most posters are too 'dense' to see who is who here and he is the definitive expert on intelligence....as if....hehehehehe....I hope you and yours are well and ready for a great weekend.....Enjoy!!!!!
Why play the antagonist when youre not even willing to understand the issues at hand..... Ive told you once before that you cannot play both sides of the fence with regards to islamaphobia as I have said many times before.

You pass judgement just like everyone else does.

Are YOU really any different than me or anyone else ?

No wonder ashling crashes the "party" so often around here once the debate gets hot.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92275 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why play the antagonist when youre not even willing to understand the issues at hand..... Ive told you once before that you cannot play both sides of the fence with regards to islamaphobia as I have said many times before.
You pass judgement just like everyone else does.
Are YOU really any different than me or anyone else ?
No wonder ashling crashes the "party" so often around here once the debate gets hot.
What in the world are you blithering on about in your post?....Islam has nothing to do with ANYTHING I have EVER posted on this forum nor has it anything to do with what you are responding to. ARE YOU DRINKING? Because, if you aren't, what you just posted makes absolutely no sense to me who is sober as a judge....Anyone else understand what Tiny is trying to say here?....Please advise....smh.....

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#92276 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I live somewhere where not only do I have no neighbors; up until last year I couldn't even see another house from my house. No noise, no bright lights, no people in sight! Yes, America IS that big. Especially in rural areas - there is so much land available; and cheap! In cities everyone is smooshed together I guess, but outside big city limits, there is plenty of room. The further out from a big city, the less population.
I currently live on the side of a mountain. On 18 acres, surrounded by nothing but trees. I don't bother nobody, and nobody bothers me.:)
I went to the store this morning and had to wait while a whole bunch of ducks (with their babies following right behind them) crossed the road. There are many farms around here; not alot of people here. More cows than cars :)
and you are moving away from that?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92277 Jun 7, 2013
OMG, we just had a horrible shooting here in Santa Monica.....brb.....

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Location hidden

#92278 Jun 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
OMG, we just had a horrible shooting here in Santa Monica.....brb.....
another white nutjob with an AR15 seems like there's no end to the these crazies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child services investigate husband of Hillary's... 1 min Hillary 2016 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,420,728
I feel sorry for white women 5 min LittleReaperGirl 23
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 7 min MICHA 358
SC school bans American flag from football games 7 min KIP 18
WW gang-raped shot, fed to Alligators 8 min wlm 6
Poll Why is Beyonce now turning into just another slut? (Aug '10) 9 min AAM2000 13
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 13 min Senior Pastor Snowe 616
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 21 min KIP 121
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 303
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web