Are white women attracted to black men?
Chakotay

AOL

#92219 Jun 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...u do tend to harass people for no good reason....
...maybe if u got a blak bf like Blondie, u would have better things to do with your retirement than to harass innocent posters like me, twc and ohreally?........
....
Masud ?

Be careful my friend because divine and others have teamed up in an all out effort to get you banned by crying to the morryrators just like they have with OH REALLY.

Our Greek friend is on the chopping block as well although he may or may not know that.

Those people dont want a different view on matters as they sooo eloquently propose all the time.

Diversity is just another code word for "get whitey"..

They want the surreal to be the norm and they wont quit until they have accomplished their goal no matter who they have to squash in the process...

Think of it as the new world order.
Chakotay

AOL

#92220 Jun 7, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit sniveling....and who I date or involve myself with is none of your business and I purposely do not share that information with the likes of you because of your caustic comments....As for harassing anyone, it would seem that Topix is taking down YOUR harassing posts, not mine....Considering your disgusting and vile posts, I can see why....still sayin'....
WHY worry yourself with what every poster thinks or posts.

Id trust Masud anyday over you .

Conspire much ?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92221 Jun 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...this is BS.........he got his job thru affirmative action whereby employers r required by law to hire a certain quota of negrows.........
.....the women he ph**ked 'from all over the globe' r nuthin but hoez.......period.......
Affirmative Action has been voted out where I live.

What a dumb limey bast&ard!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92222 Jun 7, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
"" my handsome Boo just walked in the house .......It,s on now ^_^""
It's like you are describing a porno movie.
You disgusting low female.
I had enough talking indeed with disgusting individuals like yourselves.
Someone feels dirty after talking with you all in here;
THAT sounds like porn to you, LOL?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92223 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY worry yourself with what every poster thinks or posts.
Id trust Masud anyday over you .
Conspire much ?
Masud is an ex convict.

He's never been forthcoming about what his crimes were.
He never told why he was chased down and bitten by a K9 unit.
He's never mentioned an ounce of remorse and admits to being unemployable.

Only another shyt for brains would trust someone like this.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92224 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud ?
Be careful my friend because divine and others have teamed up in an all out effort to get you banned by crying to the morryrators just like they have with OH REALLY.
Our Greek friend is on the chopping block as well although he may or may not know that.
Those people dont want a different view on matters as they sooo eloquently propose all the time.
Diversity is just another code word for "get whitey"..
They want the surreal to be the norm and they wont quit until they have accomplished their goal no matter who they have to squash in the process...
Think of it as the new world order.
WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
Erika

Wertheim, Germany

#92226 Jun 7, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
"" my handsome Boo just walked in the house .......It,s on now ^_^""
It's like you are describing a porno movie.
You disgusting low female.
I had enough talking indeed with disgusting individuals like yourselves.
Someone feels dirty after talking with you all in here;
I have never asked you to talk to me ,you,re the one who Keep coming . I provoked you and Masoud and you fall for it just like i expected heheheh ( giggle ).You guy,s are the ones who is disgusting , not me .

Bonne Nuit Fous ^_^
Chakotay

AOL

#92227 Jun 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative Action has been voted out where I live.
What a dumb limey bast&ard!
Actually it hasnt .

At UCLA/Stanford as well as other universities blacks still get preference based on thier colour because of the low amount of blacks in the over all school populace. This is in of itself a form of AA whether you chose to admit it or not.

Maybe its been a long time sense youve been to college where at that time it was considered the norm even with low SAT accomplishments prior to enrollment for black students./
Chakotay

AOL

#92231 Jun 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud is an ex convict.
He's never been forthcoming about what his crimes were.
He never told why he was chased down and bitten by a K9 unit.
He's never mentioned an ounce of remorse and admits to being unemployable.
Only another shyt for brains would trust someone like this.
I thought you were going to quit using foul language all the time when you disagree with someone ?

I dont know enough about Masud to speak negatively about him nor do you .

You are turning into the very same people you say that you hate..

Is that a true liberal position or am i wrong ?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92232 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY worry yourself with what every poster thinks or posts.
Id trust Masud anyday over you .
Conspire much ?
If you think it is acceptable to post racist slurs (as YOU and your friends do on a regular basis) and other unacceptable comments, then it is YOU who needs to seek psychiatric help not the rest of us who don't subscribe to your brown nosing, whitewashed views of the world. I don't give a rat's rear end who you trust, Tiny. Report me if you think I am a problem. So far it isn't me who is being banned and whose posts are being removed consistently. It is YOU and your racist friends whose posts are unacceptable to most of us and who are being removed. And as far as lying goes, I NEVER had anything to do with your original account being banned as you have lied (and cried) to this forum about. When I started posting here in 2008 I never saw you with a registered account, EVER, so whoever got you banned, initially, was someone who took issue with your comments long before I arrived here. Grow up, k?.....smh....
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92233 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it hasnt .
At UCLA/Stanford as well as other universities blacks still get preference based on thier colour because of the low amount of blacks in the over all school populace. This is in of itself a form of AA whether you chose to admit it or not.
Maybe its been a long time sense youve been to college where at that time it was considered the norm even with low SAT accomplishments prior to enrollment for black students./
I've learned to not trust anything you say for starters.

Anyway, I'm not sure about UCLA and Stanford, but your little ex convict buddy mentioned employment. It's against the law to hire anyone based on sex, gender, race, etc, here. Trust me on this: NOBODY gets hired for simply being black.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92234 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it hasnt .
At UCLA/Stanford as well as other universities blacks still get preference based on thier colour because of the low amount of blacks in the over all school populace. This is in of itself a form of AA whether you chose to admit it or not.
Maybe its been a long time sense youve been to college where at that time it was considered the norm even with low SAT accomplishments prior to enrollment for black students./
'long time SENSE'?....Duke grad?....YOUR post just goes to show what I have been saying about the American educational system for years....You can't even put together a coherent sentence and that is par for the course for many Americans....No wonder we don't rank very highly internationally and YOU are a prime example of why.....YOUR post is full of spelling and grammatical errors....smh....
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92235 Jun 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...I think u got the job before it waz voted out..........
and can u pls tell us wot waz the point of affirmative action in the first place?.......y were negrows given preferential treatment in jobs and edjumacation?....waz it not becoz blax can't compete on a level playing field?- things alwayz need to be tipped in their favour........
For someone asking for so much information you certainly give nothing in return.

If you went to prison, then you went for a REASON. How come you can't even say whether it was a felony or a misdemeanor? You admitted to being placed with violent offenders, so I assume you committed a felony, right? Why did the police dog chase you down and attack you? You never mentioned any kind of remorse about the crime. All we know is that you did something unspeakable, because you don't bother to speak of it. You also accuse women of being kun%s in HR departments, because you were let go from a job. What happened there? Were you as respectful to the women at your job as you are to them around here?

One can only imagine.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92237 Jun 7, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Paranoid much?
Probably more like GUILTY MUCH....Hope you are enjoying your day!!!!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92239 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were going to quit using foul language all the time when you disagree with someone ?
I dont know enough about Masud to speak negatively about him nor do you .
You are turning into the very same people you say that you hate..
Is that a true liberal position or am i wrong ?
No, I'm not turning into anything.

I am always what I've been and you know that. Maybe you can go and play make believe with one of you little puppet race-hating loser friends, but not with me. I'm not that gullible. Yes, I am a liberal, but that doesn't mean I have to accept your brand of hate-filled ignorance. What next? Should I tolerate the presence of nicotine smoke just because I'm tolerant? You know what I am and what I stand for? You know who I always have been. You also know I don't fake any funk.

Masud on the other hand tends to HIDE things. He says a little bit then projects. It's always a half truth with him. No, I'm not one of the people who reported him, but anybody with half a brain can see where he's vile, vulgar, disruptive, disrespectful, and intrusive to the female members. There! I said it. What now? Are you going to come screaming to his rescue again? Are you a convict too? Have you served time anywhere and if so, for what?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92240 Jun 7, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....BS...I am eminently employable.....but I don't have the affirmative action advantages of niccuz in amerika like u......
Really?

What do you do for a living Masud? Who really pays your bills now?
Last I heard you got let go and were accusing women in Human Resources of being ku#ts.

You said this yourself, so man up for a change.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92242 Jun 7, 2013
Chakotay wrote:
<quoted text>
Masud ?
Be careful my friend because divine and others have teamed up in an all out effort to get you banned by crying to the morryrators just like they have with OH REALLY.
Our Greek friend is on the chopping block as well although he may or may not know that.
Those people dont want a different view on matters as they sooo eloquently propose all the time.
Diversity is just another code word for "get whitey"..
They want the surreal to be the norm and they wont quit until they have accomplished their goal no matter who they have to squash in the process...
Think of it as the new world order.
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same character claiming Ivy League credentials with a degree in bio science. Now he's paranoid to the extent where he thinks people are out to get whitey and install a new world order.

Something just isn't right about this picture.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92245 Jun 7, 2013
ahhhhhh, look.....When these little whiners cannot respond, they rate instead.....[email protected] s

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92246 Jun 7, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same character claiming Ivy League credentials with a degree in bio science. Now he's paranoid to the extent where he thinks people are out to get whitey and install a new world order.
Something just isn't right about this picture.
He is SO obsessed with creating 'sides', as he points out, ad nauseam, that he is skimming the bottom of the pond for recruits....All over this forum he tries to influence new posters about who to steer clear of (and how insulting is that?)...He acts like most posters are too 'dense' to see who is who here and he is the definitive expert on intelligence....as if....hehehehehe....I hope you and yours are well and ready for a great weekend.....Enjoy!!!!!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92247 Jun 7, 2013
clarification.....The pond skimming is in reference to posters like Sparty and Masud not new posters....just sayin'.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Devil is Brilliant 4 min asset 10
News Paul LePage Gets Homophobic to Prove He's Not R... 9 min Andrew 1
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 14 min Fat Abbott 52
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 18 min dcool 522
News Dr. Martin Luther King's Niece Endorses Donald ... 24 min Andrew 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Injudgement 1,419,334
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min KiloEcho 47,866
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 2 hr LION 19
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 hr MICHA 43
More from around the web