Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92145 Jun 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....oohhhh........I'm soooooo scared.........
...like I said before - Hoghug is not long for this earth, and then I will b the one and only Hoghug.......
its like McCloud said in the film Highlander - "There can b only one"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dRWH_seUNRoXX
You are too dense to be affected by a real serious threat to yourself as evidenced by your behaviour on this forum. So continue to be the clown and we will all continue to laugh at you until you disappear (just like a good majority of your posts have), Simple Simon.

Oakland

#92147 Jun 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...in your dreams old womban.........stop playing with your pudenda k........
*sniggers*
Keep thinking that, k? The only rebuttals you can muster are the sick and disturbed sexist kind. SO typical of your ilk. [email protected]

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92148 Jun 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Spartan and I have a love/hate relationship.
He loves to hate me, lol.
But goddamn if I'm not around; he gets all panicky- like the woman he "hates" has up and left him, lol
Must be hard for him to like someone that he professes to absolutely hates everything about "that kind" of woman.
Yes, I recall him as "SpartanLacedemonian " when he'd get the HOTS for you (seriously!), but also hated you on account of your AA boo.
Now there are probably few men who can claimed they've never been attracted to a woman who was committed to someone else. But most of us--or at the least the more MATURE and RATIONAL among us--just react with "c'est la vie." And we move on. But this love/hate thing Spartan got for you sways between the comic and the pathological. I suggested to him that he should simply seek out a Greek lady from Golden Dawn--a fellow fascist--who would be a more perfect fit. But he's "not trying to hear that." What a pitiful sight he is.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92149 Jun 6, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I recall him as "SpartanLacedemonian " when he'd get the HOTS for you (seriously!), but also hated you on account of your AA boo.
Now there are probably few men who can claimed they've never been attracted to a woman who was committed to someone else. But most of us--or at the least the more MATURE and RATIONAL among us--just react with "c'est la vie." And we move on. But this love/hate thing Spartan got for you sways between the comic and the pathological. I suggested to him that he should simply seek out a Greek lady from Golden Dawn--a fellow fascist--who would be a more perfect fit. But he's "not trying to hear that." What a pitiful sight he is.
LOL! That's typically the type of behavior that you see among high school kids. These trolls are emotionally stunted folks who never quite fit in with the rest of society and they act out the resulting frustration on Internet forums such as this. Sometimes I think I should replace my desire to laugh at them with feelings of pity. Then again, it's more fun to laugh.

Oakland

#92150 Jun 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That's typically the type of behavior that you see among high school kids. These trolls are emotionally stunted folks who never quite fit in with the rest of society and they act out the resulting frustration on Internet forums such as this. Sometimes I think I should replace my desire to laugh at them with feelings of pity. Then again, it's more fun to laugh.
Good morning, D....I see more polls have gone up about me, speaking of emotionally stunted folks on Topix....When they can't debate, they hate and rate....It's the best they can hope for....When they step over the line, I report and have them removed....I don't care what they call me....I hope you are having a great day.....Enjoy!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#92151 Jun 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, D....I see more polls have gone up about me, speaking of emotionally stunted folks on Topix....When they can't debate, they hate and rate....It's the best they can hope for....When they step over the line, I report and have them removed....I don't care what they call me....I hope you are having a great day.....Enjoy!!!!!!
Hey, MsM.....hope you're having a good day as well.

Yeah, the trolls are weak. They come back with the same tired stuff day after day. It must suck to inhabit the empty husks that pass for their being.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92153 Jun 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
At the moment i am the one who is laughing with blacks who think they can fit in a white society and integrate as wel as white immature hoes who clearly prove their nustiness, slutiness and low IQ ON DAILY BASIS here and most importanly everywhere in and outside internet.
You are all idiots and sc^bags;

Level 7

Location hidden

#92155 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>At the moment i am the one who is laughing with blacks who think they can fit in a white society and integrate as wel as white immature hoes who clearly prove their nustiness, slutiness and low IQ ON DAILY BASIS here and most importanly everywhere in and outside internet.
I'm willing to bet that I fit in far better than you do, loser. How's the job hunt going in Greece? Look at you throwing a tantrum over some ww, whom you have never met, who like black men. Big baby. GTFOH. LOL....putz.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#92159 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
At the moment i am the one who is laughing with blacks who think they can fit in a white society and integrate as wel as white immature hoes who clearly prove their nustiness, slutiness and low IQ ON DAILY BASIS here and most importanly everywhere in and outside internet.
the million dollar question is....Why the hell are you here then? If ir couples are idiots and sc^bags and you obviously are intelligent with high morals and values then leave and never post here again. Easy enough solution for such a smart man like yourself, one would think.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#92161 Jun 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to bet that I fit in far better than you do, loser. How's the job hunt going in Greece? Look at you throwing a tantrum over some ww, whom you have never met, who like black men. Big baby. GTFOH. LOL....putz.
i suspect his job hunting isnt going so well. Ever since he had to sell his fishing boat his days consist of "dumpster diving".
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92163 Jun 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Via internet anyone can claim that he does well.
But what about...everyday life for a black DerekJ DJ or whatever in........America?
You are all fooling yourselves that you are something in US while you are no-BODY!
Laughs.
Ass^les!
Thugs.
You are a thug.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92164 Jun 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>i suspect his job hunting isnt going so well. Ever since he had to sell his fishing boat his days consist of "dumpster diving".
What are you talking about?
You blacks are all gangsters.
Of course there is the other kind the one that KIPPY represents.
Bumptious thugs;
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92165 Jun 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you were here to prove it to me?
And just how exactly would you do that?
Do I really strike you as the sort of person who would have anything to do with a "thug", much less an idiot?
There is nothing wrong with me Spartan. You know it, and that makes you mad. The fact that I am perfectly "normal" and quite likable just doesn't fit in with your concept of what an ir ww must be like- that plus the fact that you are angry at yourself for liking such a woman in the first place! You had your thoughts all lined up to hate; you were so sure that you were right - because you see everything in black and white, good and bad, there is no grey with you. And then I came along and screwed up your thoughts a bit.
I am sure that i am right about those kind of "relationships".
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92166 Jun 6, 2013
That disgraceful puzzle is being consisted of bumptious nervy thugs and their interracial whor^s.
Then we have the KIPPYS -those who are prtending they are better than the average black idiot in US;
Laughs.
What a bunch of subhumans and underworld.
I dislike them.

Level 7

Location hidden

#92168 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
But what about...everyday life for a black DerekJ DJ or whatever in........America?
You are all fooling yourselves that you are something in US while you are no-BODY!
Laughs.
Ass^les!
Thugs.
You are a thug.
Considering that I use my real face and real name, what do you think the chances are that I'm inclined to lie about myself? Hmmm? YOU, on the other hand, hide behind an unregistered account spewing your hate anonymously. I'll measure my credibility against yours all day and always come out ahead.

Oakland

#92172 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughs.
Ass^les!
Thugs.
You are a thug.
Nice try but Derek is NO thug. He is a highly regarded professional man and that is all I am going to say about him. He has more class in his little finger than you have in your entire gene pool. Just sayin'....

Oakland

#92174 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumptious thugs;
Actually, the word bumptious fits YOU more than anyone else on this forum (with the possible exception of your conjoined twin, Masud)....Time to get over yourself, Sparty....It is YOU who are a nobody in a fast sinking economically deficient country....Chaos reigns in your life and in Greece....How do you plan to fix that? Certainly NOT by spending your days here, spinning your wheels and calling names, I would hope.....smh.....
big baby

Garden City, MI

#92176 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumptious thugs;
wow kip really did a number on you! Whenever you post negativity about blacks kip is one name that continually is mentioned. Did he hurt your feelings? Or has your infatuation for blondegirl transferred over to kip. Sparty has a crush on a bm ill be dmned! Ha
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92180 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
That disgraceful puzzle is being consisted of bumptious nervy thugs and their interracial whor^s.
Then we have the KIPPYS -those who are prtending they are better than the average black idiot in US;
Laughs.
What a bunch of subhumans and underworld.
I dislike them.
As long as something as disgusting, useless, and dumb like you finds me in the wrong, I will always know that I'm living right.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92181 Jun 6, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lived in America all my life. I've traveled to Central America and I've been to both coasts in Australia. I have friends from all over the world and have had lovers from all over the globe too. I'm willing to bet your bank and mine that I can even fit into your neck of the woods and outpace you on your own turf. I don't even have to speak your language. People would just behave naturally and I would have a wider following.

You hate too much. All you do is sit up and whine about women being bytches and sluts. You bytch too much about nothing. Anybody would get tired of just listening to your incessant hate-filled bickering. You're worse than a disgruntled housewife. Ugh! I'm surprised you can even live with yourself. For me it gets tiring having to listen to a bytch of man crying over nothing all day.

It must suck to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,405,999
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 2 min MrAnderson9 1,580
CROOKED HILLARY : Convention speech factcheck..... 5 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 1
Are these CLOWNS Ever Correct about Anything? 6 min Hillary 2016 1
Why are BW so angry? 7 min AAM2000 7
A dying bill Clinton fell asleep during wife's ... 11 min Bill Clintons Wife 3
White Women are Protect By Black Men 12 min Pete 2
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 41 min Hillary 2016 17
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 1 hr nave 28
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 3 hr Haha 976
More from around the web