“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92078 Jun 4, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jealous little chimp you are .
So, you dont like Native Americans ?
Ya dont think that is a little bit prejudice ?
Why dont you have a scientific education my dear savant cause it sure as hell would beat that so called liberal arts degree you have and i have yet to see someone with a liberal arts degree solve any of the worlds problems .
Saying the same old MLK nonsense day in and day out is getting old and lacks merit of any kind.
C'mon man at least mention something about "low energy nuclear reaction"...
anything ?
anything ?
crickets ?
dayummm i thought so.
Your post is one joke after another....Where do you get that he doesn't like NAs?...He and I get on just fine (and your taunts mean nothing to either of us)....He doesn't like YOU (and your being NA is debatable)....Just because the rest of us don't have the type of degree you CLAIM to have doesn't make us any less intelligent....In fact, I would run circles around you in my degreed fields (ALL OF THEM)....I am also a musician (playing piano and harpsichord, something you probably cannot do either) with a minor degree in music history....as for my relationship status, I take great care NOT to mention who I may or may not be involved with as it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....Why give you any more fuel to taunt with?....SO, keep speculating and making a fool of yourself....You're foul, crass and an abuser which is nothing to be proud of, for sure....

Oakland

#92079 Jun 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Strange that ONLY uneducated people are skeptical about my education. And only idiots doubt my literacy. Odd coincidence.
Naturally, OhReallyStupid falls into both categories: the deplorably uneducated and the abysmally stupid.
Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber come into the forum together to harass and heckle (and look, Oh Really has another new account)....Keep up the nonsense, Oh, and you will be busier than you have EVER been or more frustrated....I prefer the latter.....still sayin'....
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#92080 Jun 4, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
I DONT go around beating up women however i let it be known that im the boss in the relationship and wont tolerate any back sass or a pissssy attitude .
If i dont have their complete allegiance then they are kicked out the door.
I refuse to take a lot of shyttt.
If divine would straighten her act up then she might be able to hold down a man... but i doubt that will ever happen.
Now, shut up and keep my name outta yo mouth
Hmmmmmm.....interesting. The "boss," you say? Since when do relationships require or NEED a supervisor to dictate: what/how/when/where their partner behaves? You act as though women are nothing more than mantle pieces or at the severe opposite end of the spectrum...... Labrador Retrievers.

You don't believe that women should speak, but rather SPEAK when spoken to.

Do you not REALIZE that you are continuing to DISPLAY your innate disregard toward women with your disrespectful behaviour daily?

I don't mean to come across crass, but it's more than obvious that you have some deep rooted personal problems regarding women in general....regardless of race. Talk to a professional who can help you fully understand your confusion and anger.

P.S. I'm actually attempting to offer you some advice without cynicism or jokes....do with it what you will.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#92081 Jun 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber come into the forum together to harass and heckle (and look, Oh Really has another new account)....Keep up the nonsense, Oh, and you will be busier than you have EVER been or more frustrated....I prefer the latter.....still sayin'....
Heading in "M"....I'll talk to you later. Have a pleasant evening.
Erika

Walldürn, Germany

#92082 Jun 5, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem just like the typical easy white woman to me..generally the kind that hangs out on street corners looking to pick up men for the money and we all know what "those" kind of women are called in society dont we.
Why do you think so low of yourself that you'd want some triflin azz black man ?
Are you trying to get back at your father who you never had a relationship with ?
Wow, you just dont have any good qualities do you ?
You seem to be the typical backwoods redneck ,with no life . Your postings have no glue ^_^

No offense , but you are distgusting ..........shrugs.)
Erika

Walldürn, Germany

#92083 Jun 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dear NSD , have a beautiful good morning ,and a nice day ... Im on my way to work .
Take care !!
( big smile )
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92084 Jun 5, 2013
big babyl wrote:
<quoted text>good lord, you dumbazz. The point of my post was how can a man speak for what a woman likes. Your nationality makes no difference. Who gives a fck how close greece is to germany. Dmn, go shove another gyro in your mouth, pig.
But you do know Ape that "German women prefer blacks"??
Isn't this self-contradictory what you say;
What you all say;
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92085 Jun 5, 2013
Those superficial shallow bia^^es is the problem.
Today's women are exactly like that;
Ignorant as well as shallow - superficial bia^^es and i will never stop saying this because that is the truth.
And that is the problem.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92088 Jun 5, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
Ignorant as well as shallow - superficial bia^^es and i will never stop saying this because that is the truth.
And that is the problem.
In other words, when European women refuse to march lockstep to the drum of your narrow racist agenda, they become "shallow" and "superficial" in the eyes of Spartan.
But why worry. There must be some Greek women, fellow bigots, whom you can find in the ranks of Golden Dawn. Perhaps it is there that you will find the right woman for you--a woman with the same intolerant mindset as your own.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92089 Jun 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, when European women refuse to march lockstep to the drum of your narrow racist agenda, they become "shallow" and "superficial" in the eyes of Spartan.
But why worry. There must be some Greek women, fellow bigots, whom you can find in the ranks of Golden Dawn. Perhaps it is there that you will find the right woman for you--a woman with the same intolerant mindset as your own.
....but generally speaking - women who bed down with negrows aren't the sharpest tools in the box..........and of course negrows themselves r of low intellect also.......

......its just animal 'jungle sex' with wild afro-kneegroid beasts - and thats all it really is..........there's no real emotional attachment
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92090 Jun 5, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be the typical backwoods redneck ,with no life . Your postings have no glue ^_^
No offense , but you are distgusting ..........shrugs.)
...but hypothetically speaking......wot if u were lying in bed one day and your blak bf 'got his freak on' and wanted to have sex, but u weren't in the mood?.........then he might punch u in the face........

....this situation has happened many times to many females........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92091 Jun 5, 2013
In fact - I wouldn't b surprised if your blak bf has assaulted u already.......

....I think when the negrow feels comfortable in the relationship - thats when the violence will begin........not early on when the kneegra is on his best behaviour trying to woe the female.........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92092 Jun 5, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
I DONT go around beating up women however i let it be known that im the boss in the relationship and wont tolerate any back sass or a pissssy attitude .
If i dont have their complete allegiance then they are kicked out the door.
I refuse to take a lot of shyttt.
If divine would straighten her act up then she might be able to hold down a man... but i doubt that will ever happen.
Now, shut up and keep my name outta yo mouth
For some idiot to let you be her boss she must be in DIRE need of attention. Hell, I don't even think Broomhilda would that desperate if she had bad breath, rotting teeth, and a yeast infection.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#92093 Jun 5, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
And that is the problem.
In other words women just don't like YOU.

Any man with sense doesn't go around broadcasting to the world about how messed up women are. What you say about women is really a reflection yourself. Didn't your parents take the time to teach you these things? You sound like a rejected juvenile. As a man you need to refrain from saying these kind of things, because they tend to make us all look bad.

You sound like one of those silly Muslims.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#92095 Jun 5, 2013
no 2 ways about it........modern wiminz r k**ts.......but sexing with negrows is just one aspect of it.....

......its their whole tude..........

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92096 Jun 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....but generally speaking - women who bed down with negrows aren't the sharpest tools in the box..........and of course negrows themselves r of low intellect also.......

......its just animal 'jungle sex' with wild afro-kneegroid beasts - and thats all it really is..........there's no real emotional attachment
It's all about the sex with you, isn't it? You get off on the concept. Sick fck. For someone like you, your time would be better spent perusing the aisles of some adult bookstore. At least there you would get some semblance of what you're looking for rather than by attempting to satisfy your prurient interests via this forum.

Oakland

#92099 Jun 5, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about the sex with you, isn't it? You get off on the concept. Sick fck. For someone like you, your time would be better spent perusing the aisles of some adult bookstore. At least there you would get some semblance of what you're looking for rather than by attempting to satisfy your prurient interests via this forum.
Good morning, D....Masud's posts are being removed en masse all over this forum and if we all keep reporting the trolls (Masud, TWC, Oh Really to name the worst of the lot) this forum might improve dramatically....I hope you and yours are having a great week....:)
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92100 Jun 5, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have confusion and anger... i just simply tell it like it is... do why is that a problem...?
I have a nice asian GF that pretty much is loyal and doesnt complain and doesnt have a smart azz mouth like the big mouth bitchhhes that post around here.
She doesnt like kneegreos either which is a plus.
I pretty much get my way all the time .
The man is always the head of the house and i have no intent on sharing power .
so quit hangin on my knuutttz all the time and stay in your place.
Well said.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92101 Jun 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, D....Masud's posts are being removed en masse all over this forum and if we all keep reporting the trolls (Masud, TWC, Oh Really to name the worst of the lot) this forum might improve dramatically....I hope you and yours are having a great week....:)
Forum will be improved.......when you all talk with each other, agreeing with each other, gongratulating each other because some people's post might be removed;
Did i understand it correctly oir this is the plan;
Bumptious..........personas.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#92102 Jun 5, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>I dont have confusion and anger... i just simply tell it like it is... do why is that a problem...?

I have a nice asian GF that pretty much is loyal and doesnt complain and doesnt have a smart azz mouth like the big mouth bitchhhes that post around here.

She doesnt like kneegreos either which is a plus.

I pretty much get my way all the time .

The man is always the head of the house and i have no intent on sharing power .

so quit hangin on my knuutttz all the time and stay in your place.
In other words, you looked around until you found a woman willing to be a doormat for you. Nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min sonicfilter 1,276,955
Another police officer murdered today during a ... 14 min TheOriginalDoby 2
Pulled Over For Looking At Cops? 15 min TheOriginalDoby 17
Another day seeing WMP 18 min It is what it is 2
White supremacy is dead;Whites must learn Afric... 47 min HyruleHero 12
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 48 min zyra prettywise 1,066
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... 54 min TheOriginalDoby 33
Harris County Deputy Murdered 1 hr dbiggs69 93
White men are better lovers? 2 hr chris 523
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 3 hr Savant 39
Who is selina london? 5 hr Tricky little mon... 69
Egyptians in Egypt 6 hr African AE 497
More from around the web