Maricopa, AZ

#92053 Jun 4, 2013
Correction: beyond
dcm1

Maricopa, AZ

#92054 Jun 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you are alone...You are disgusting and vile not to mention totally CLUELESS.....wake up and join the 21st century and, for goodness sakes, GET HELP SOON.....still sayin'....
Hi there young lady! lol

Oh my gosh...I usually scroll right past the windbag (the poster you're addressing) posts, but after reading your response, I read "its" comments for the first time......

My tummy aches from laughing so hard....Some of these people are here to attempt to degrade and humiliate black people, but they have no IDEA how twisted and mentally disturbed they appear.

Spotty's post was the best laugh I've had this morning.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#92055 Jun 4, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow your roll...Two White Pigs NUTS! If you're not careful, you just might burst a blood vessel! So much raw emotion for a "man"?!
lol
Good morning, dcm....He is spewing away about me getting him banned...I never even knew he had a registered account as I have only ever seen him post unregistered so he is angry at the wrong person there....I prefer to keep handing him his rather fragile hindquarters....It is far more fun to watch him screech and howl like a wounded animal....On another thread he said if I were his gf, he would backhand me....I told him I hoped he had an ER close by as I am well capable of taking care of myself, in spite of some disabilities....Will catch up on my emails today....Talk soon.....:)
dcm1

Maricopa, AZ

#92058 Jun 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, dcm....He is spewing away about me getting him banned...I never even knew he had a registered account as I have only ever seen him post unregistered so he is angry at the wrong person there....I prefer to keep handing him his rather fragile hindquarters....It is far more fun to watch him screech and howl like a wounded animal....On another thread he said if I were his gf, he would backhand me....I told him I hoped he had an ER close by as I am well capable of taking care of myself, in spite of some disabilities....Will catch up on my emails today....Talk soon.....:)
I wasn't kidding when I said in the other thread that he's an abusive man. I wish you were in the thread when he tried to hack into my computer. You could sense his rage. He became unglued which only supports my instinctive feeling that if ANY woman were to ever "get out of line" with him in person, then he would more than likely beat the living daylights out of her.

That's why he's unsympathic and refuses to acknowledge the stats regarding NA women and their abusers. Hell, he's one of them.

Oakland

#92059 Jun 4, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't kidding when I said in the other thread that he's an abusive man. I wish you were in the thread when he tried to hack into my computer. You could sense his rage. He became unglued which only supports my instinctive feeling that if ANY woman were to ever "get out of line" with him in person, then he would more than likely beat the living daylights out of her.
That's why he's unsympathic and refuses to acknowledge the stats regarding NA women and their abusers. Hell, he's one of them.
I absolutely agree and the evidence of his anger is all over this forum....Perhaps he was abused as a child (there is usually a family pattern as children live what they learn)....I hope you are having a good day.....ENJOY!!!!!!
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92061 Jun 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>and how do you know what german women want when you're a greek man, azzwipe.
This is how ignoramus you are in fact you all are;
Given that you live in US then i am ensuring you that Germany and Greece are much closer than the distance between Germany and US;
Apart from this anyone who lives in Europe he/she meets people from othr countries , working to these countries, people from this countries come at the South as tourists, they buy houses, they live at the South of Europe after their retirement and so on...
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#92062 Jun 4, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>It is your broke Country you need to worry about , and not what German Women prefere ,or not prefere .
Racism is wrong , and you know it !
Honey, i an not "worrying" especially for their supposed German women's preferences for black men because they just don't!
Period.
German women prefer German men or someone who has integrated in German society speaking fluently German like them-thinking like them.
Not many black men have managed to integrate at the very strict demanding German society.
Germany is not exactly like US;
Germany is a TRADITIONAL country-still.
Germans have a Teutonic mentality that differs from the American free spirit.
Germans are...Germans charismatic but strict.
Tell me how many black men especially from US could cope with this;
Honestly now;
smh

Athens, OH

#92065 Jun 4, 2013
Lest we forget...

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't want the trash people you call "real men" anywhere around me. I only want to be around passive men who act equal to women in all ways and do what it takes to repress or destroy any sexuality or "strength" in them. I have never been after partners, and by your assumption that I want any "real man" around me shows that you think of women as weak, wh*res, and sickly dependent on men. A real woman doesn't need a man for any reason but for seed, and some day, men won't be needed for that, just 2 women, an intelligent doctor woman, a petri dish, and a turkey baster.

What you call "strength" (outer strength and intimidation against others) is inferior and only TRASH have it, and EVERY man who has it only deserves to spend life in prison or be on the receiving end of violence. He can change that at will and become a passive person with value in this world. If space aliens wanted to fix the world, they would nuke every military installation (while fully occupied), every prison, every sexist place of employment, and every athletic field (during games of course).

I've never been abused, since most who are abused want it at some level, since in their souls, they send off vibes to receive it. People who are abused are damaged goods. If anything, I have the correct values and inner strength of a woman who was never abused and I will do whatever to keep such values for life and to do what it takes to punish anyone who challenges my private values or in any way tries to change who I am. I am willing to die to stay just as I am and to keep my values for life. Weak women without values and brains need sex and partners because they are too weak and wh*re-minded to maintain strong, independent values. So what you confuse for abuse an mental illness is the inner strength that God intended for EVERY White woman. Every White woman who would do a Black man does so because she lacks the White values needed so she can manage her own life and needs.
`````

Again, seek psych services at your earliest convenience, mighty mind of Mensa.
smh

Athens, OH

#92067 Jun 4, 2013
More gems of wisdom...

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

Nothing deceitful or extreme here, but the SAME White values that most Americans had for most of existence. Everything I say is sincerely me. You only think it is deceitful because Whites have been forced to hide such real feelings that are inherent to their genes and real culture for many years, and you were raised to expect such condescension and sheltering from our values and true natures.

When I grew up, I hated that my parents weren't conservative enough. I remember once when a Black salesman visited our all-white trailer park. As he was going through his spiel, I couldn't understand why my mother was staring at the buck and smiling the whole time like she was a wh*re or something. AFAIK, my dad was the ONLY man she ever had sex with, and that is what I want for me, to either have NO sex at all, ever, or to have it with ONLY ONE man, someone in my race only, and ONLY after a legal heterosexual marriage. What is wrong with having a dream of marrying one person for life, only within your own race, and only having sex with ONLY that person and no other?

I believe that adultery, gay sex, abortion, and premarital sex should all be punished severely - that is the only way to stop such perversion. God made us to be better than mere animals. Those who refuse to stop only leave one other choice to prevent the spread of the defective values that cause such behavior. When you have a virus, you don't co-exist with the virus. No, you systematically eliminate it with antiviral drugs. The government should do the same with sexual perversion of ANY sort.(And no, a transsexual person who destroys their birth defect and never has sex is not living in perversion. In fact, Iran pays for such surgery to turn TS women into normal straight women, all while opposing cross-dressing, gayness, and every public expression of such.)

Despite being raised in a poor family, I was raised with middle to upper class White values, and taught there were lines that nobody had a right to cross. You simply either do right or you MUST face the consequences and be punished very harshly to make it IMPOSSIBLE to even want to do whatever ever again. If a little boy got backhanded in the face every time anything sexual arose in him, and anytime any sexist comments or harmful comments against women were made, the world would be much better off.

Children need to be taught at a deep level to have a thirst for knowledge to the exclusion of most else. If someone tries to discourage intellectual studies, tried to force partying/sex/drugs/drink on others, or bullies someone for how much they know or for acting different, there should be severe punishment in the laws against that. I get tired of hearing that the only good Black kids get killed by other Blacks. Really, if you kill a decent minority person who is smart and passive, and trying to better themselves, and who is not violent in any way, then you should just get a bullet to the base of your brain.
smh

Athens, OH

#92068 Jun 4, 2013
Trust me, the troll isn't White.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#92071 Jun 4, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...stfu.......aint no such thing as a bright and decent nicca.........
Your intellectual inferiority is evidenced by your posts, and your indency is revealed through the racism in those posts

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#92072 Jun 4, 2013
Erika wrote:
<quoted text>You know Kip ,i do not believe he is an Native American , he sounds more like a white ,lonely racist to me , who just come in here to insult others that do not agree with him( what a pitty )!
I dont sweat any of the racist losers ,words do not hurt me ,im way above that .
Have a good day Kip ^_^
I don't believe TWC is Native American either. While I can't guarantee that no Native American is as mentally twisted as he, his thinking (if you can call it thinking) is more like what we get from white supremacists. He's also stupid, as dunb as rocks. While claiming to have a scientific education, he has yet to demonstrate even rudimentary skills in logical thinking. His posts are elementary school screeds, the incoherent babblings of a simpleton.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#92074 Jun 4, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a breath of fresh air to this thread.
Please continue to post and perhaps some of these blacks will listen to the voice of authority.
Try to reach as many white women you can with your wisdom because with the way that STD's are being passed around it is important for those women to stay far and away from black men who are the worse carriers.
nobody is going to listen to a wacko you should no that by now

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#92075 Jun 4, 2013
correction***know

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#92077 Jun 4, 2013
ohReally - wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence....because I don't believe you have any education, as evidenced by your semi-literate postings.
Strange that ONLY uneducated people are skeptical about my education. And only idiots doubt my literacy. Odd coincidence.

Naturally, OhReallyStupid falls into both categories: the deplorably uneducated and the abysmally stupid.

Oakland

#92078 Jun 4, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
What a jealous little chimp you are .
So, you dont like Native Americans ?
Ya dont think that is a little bit prejudice ?
Why dont you have a scientific education my dear savant cause it sure as hell would beat that so called liberal arts degree you have and i have yet to see someone with a liberal arts degree solve any of the worlds problems .
Saying the same old MLK nonsense day in and day out is getting old and lacks merit of any kind.
C'mon man at least mention something about "low energy nuclear reaction"...
anything ?
anything ?
crickets ?
dayummm i thought so.
Your post is one joke after another....Where do you get that he doesn't like NAs?...He and I get on just fine (and your taunts mean nothing to either of us)....He doesn't like YOU (and your being NA is debatable)....Just because the rest of us don't have the type of degree you CLAIM to have doesn't make us any less intelligent....In fact, I would run circles around you in my degreed fields (ALL OF THEM)....I am also a musician (playing piano and harpsichord, something you probably cannot do either) with a minor degree in music history....as for my relationship status, I take great care NOT to mention who I may or may not be involved with as it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....Why give you any more fuel to taunt with?....SO, keep speculating and making a fool of yourself....You're foul, crass and an abuser which is nothing to be proud of, for sure....

Oakland

#92079 Jun 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Strange that ONLY uneducated people are skeptical about my education. And only idiots doubt my literacy. Odd coincidence.
Naturally, OhReallyStupid falls into both categories: the deplorably uneducated and the abysmally stupid.
Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber come into the forum together to harass and heckle (and look, Oh Really has another new account)....Keep up the nonsense, Oh, and you will be busier than you have EVER been or more frustrated....I prefer the latter.....still sayin'....
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#92080 Jun 4, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
I DONT go around beating up women however i let it be known that im the boss in the relationship and wont tolerate any back sass or a pissssy attitude .
If i dont have their complete allegiance then they are kicked out the door.
I refuse to take a lot of shyttt.
If divine would straighten her act up then she might be able to hold down a man... but i doubt that will ever happen.
Now, shut up and keep my name outta yo mouth
Hmmmmmm.....interesting. The "boss," you say? Since when do relationships require or NEED a supervisor to dictate: what/how/when/where their partner behaves? You act as though women are nothing more than mantle pieces or at the severe opposite end of the spectrum...... Labrador Retrievers.

You don't believe that women should speak, but rather SPEAK when spoken to.

Do you not REALIZE that you are continuing to DISPLAY your innate disregard toward women with your disrespectful behaviour daily?

I don't mean to come across crass, but it's more than obvious that you have some deep rooted personal problems regarding women in general....regardless of race. Talk to a professional who can help you fully understand your confusion and anger.

P.S. I'm actually attempting to offer you some advice without cynicism or jokes....do with it what you will.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#92081 Jun 4, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber come into the forum together to harass and heckle (and look, Oh Really has another new account)....Keep up the nonsense, Oh, and you will be busier than you have EVER been or more frustrated....I prefer the latter.....still sayin'....
Heading in "M"....I'll talk to you later. Have a pleasant evening.
Erika

Wertheim, Germany

#92082 Jun 5, 2013
TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem just like the typical easy white woman to me..generally the kind that hangs out on street corners looking to pick up men for the money and we all know what "those" kind of women are called in society dont we.
Why do you think so low of yourself that you'd want some triflin azz black man ?
Are you trying to get back at your father who you never had a relationship with ?
Wow, you just dont have any good qualities do you ?
You seem to be the typical backwoods redneck ,with no life . Your postings have no glue ^_^

No offense , but you are distgusting ..........shrugs.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min True Judgement 2,095
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,843
20% of Trump’s campaign $ goes to Trump busine... 19 min TheOriginalDoby 4
Black lives matter! 25 min KIP 65
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 45 min Anna 739
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 46,524
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 54 min Judea 32,680
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 103
Do you understand 2 hr Fukanig 29
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr American Cuckold 298
More from around the web