|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know she's pretending are you a mind reader.You troll idiots always make assumptions and allegations based on conjecture and lies.
Some people just dont get it , and he is One of them ^_^
rodugurs

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

http://youtube.com/watch... ………
it is no
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>From the mouth of a fool comes foolish words .The man i love happens to be black ,and im going to marry him .
You,re the one who is dumb and desperate ,and you have an evil tongue,( just in case you dont know )!^_^
Let go the hate ,we all are created by God .
....a kneegroid in germany???.......is he an amerikan soldier based there?.........

are u going to have kneegroid babies with him?.........and wot do your fambly think about u 'getting jiggy' with a nicca?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>From the mouth of a fool comes foolish words .The man i love happens to be black ,and im going to marry him .
You,re the one who is dumb and desperate ,and you have an evil tongue,( just in case you dont know )!^_^
Let go the hate ,we all are created by God .
.....there is no God.......when u get down with niccuz it usually ends badly - these r the facts.........

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you dear NotSoDivineMsM , and good morning to you.May your day be filled with peace ,love and happiness.
( Scheisskopf is the correct word )
^_^
Thank you, Erika....I left Deutschland when I was nine so I sometimes forget correct spellings of words (in this case, not one I should have known at that age anyway....hehehehehe)....Have a great day!!!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

TWC wrote:
<quoted text>
If you havent married your future husband maybe now is the time to look for more suitable mates.
Do you really want to make the same mistake as Heidi Klum and marry some creature that looks and acts the monsters on "the night of the living dead" movie ?
Id bet anything that he has cheated on you already with multiple women as such is the case with the typical black male in todays society.
You still sound like some dumb desperate white woman with no morals to me or else you'd have chosen more wisely.
Black men dont even treat black women with respect and you think youre going to be any different ?
all we can do is warn these foolish women of the risks associated with blax........

when they get beaten to death by their black bfs, they have only themselves to blame.......
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Im sorry NSD., it was not my intention to correct your spellings. I ment to say you were right by calling him a " Scheisskopf " heheheh...
I,m still having little problems with the english ,but im getting there .
Good to hear you have been to Germany ^_^
Take care !
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Erika wrote:
Im sorry NSD., it was not my intention to correct your spellings. I ment to say you were right by calling him a " Scheisskopf " heheheh...
Take care !
....and wot would Hitler have thought about wot you're getting up to with this nicca?.......huh huh.....
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....a kneegroid in germany???.......is he an amerikan soldier based there?.........
are u going to have kneegroid babies with him?.........and wot do your fambly think about u 'getting jiggy' with a nicca?
talk that talk, you are only big behind your computer screen .
Nobody is taking you serious , as i can see.
STOP being so ignorant !
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>talk that talk, you are only big behind your computer screen .
Nobody is taking you serious , as i can see.
STOP being so ignorant !
...u never answered any of my questions..........u must b ashamed on some level....
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>...u never answered any of my questions..........u must b ashamed on some level....
You are the ONE who need to be ashamed, not me .
I dont go around, posting racist slurs .

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Erika wrote:
Take care !
No need to apologise, Erika....Practise makes perfect, as the saying goes....You are doing fine with your English....My father was in the army and we lived in Bamberg until I was 9 and then spent 3 years in the UK....I plan on coming back to Deutschland next year....I have many musician friends and we try to gather every few years....I am looking forward to it....Have a great rest of the day!!!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>You are the ONE who need to be ashamed, not me .
I dont go around, posting racist slurs .
......well I don't go around ph**king kneegrows........
Erika

Crailsheim, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to apologise, Erika....Practise makes perfect, as the saying goes....You are doing fine with your English....My father was in the army and we lived in Bamberg until I was 9 and then spent 3 years in the UK....I plan on coming back to Deutschland next year....I have many musician friends and we try to gather every few years....I am looking forward to it....Have a great rest of the day!!!!!
Bamberg near Schweinfurt...Nürnberg . Im not sure ,but from what i ,ve heard they closed down the military base in Bamberg.Not too many american soldiers left here .
You are always very welcome in Germany , have a good day too, dear M.,.... im about ready to go to work .
^_^

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>......well I don't go around ph**king kneegrows........
did you forget about your DL relationships in the pen?

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

mmmm hmmmmm someone's cover just got blown.....hehehehehehe.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Bamberg near Schweinfurt...Nürnberg . Im not sure ,but from what i ,ve heard they closed down the military base in Bamberg.Not too many american soldiers left here .
You are always very welcome in Germany , have a good day too, dear M.,.... im about ready to go to work .
^_^
schweinhund........

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Erika wrote:
<quoted text>Bamberg near Schweinfurt...Nürnberg . Im not sure ,but from what i ,ve heard they closed down the military base in Bamberg.Not too many american soldiers left here .
^_^
Have a great day!!!!!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
STILL THE SAME
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX.....
Reported!

Just sent this message to the Topix mods, SELORNA - and will continue reporting you until your stupid azz is banned:

Post #92002 on the thread titled "Are white women attracted to black men?" in the African-American forum.

Would like to report consistent, abusive and outrageous spamming by the troll known as "SELORNAPADEN."

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported!
Just sent this message to the Topix mods, SELORNA - and will continue reporting you until your stupid azz is banned:
Post #92002 on the thread titled "Are white women attracted to black men?" in the African-American forum.
Would like to report consistent, abusive and outrageous spamming by the troll known as "SELORNAPADEN."
I just reported them again, also....A concerted effort by all of the posters who are annoyed by this troll is required.....REPORT, REPORT, REPORT.....Hope you are enjoying your day....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,801 - 79,820 of119,403
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••