Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#91900 May 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find that a compliment?
If not, why don't you?
Would you find it a compliment for gay men to try to force you to give up your morals every time you go out? Would you like others to act like they own you like a slave? Would you like it if people keep trying to waste your time when you need to shop, pay bills, ride/walk to work, etc? When others approach me at all, they are saying that my time and wishes are worth nothing. They fail to see I am a part of the smarter, superior, more worthwhile race which doesn't have time to do stupid things like socialize and pay attention to everyone else's business.

When a Black man tries to have sex with a White woman, it is no better than trying to rape a child, have sex with an animal, have gay sex, or any other perverted act. You should realized that God intended 3 separate races and that it is degrading for ANY man to approach a woman of another race. That is done nearly always out of racism and disrespect. Men who respect me would NEVER approach me in that way, but respect my brains, independence, morality, race, autonomy, and ability to not need others, and know to stay out of my life. When men starting treating me as AN EQUAL and acting just like me, then I will take that as a compliment.

Any Black man who EVER has sex with a White woman hates himself and the ONLY women God made for him. When a BM is with a WW, he is telling his mother, "F**k you you stupid n***er wh*re, you were never able to be there for me, just because you are Black." And he is selling out his race by pretending to be White and pretending he owns WW like they are common whores.

I am a WW, and I get sick to the stomach when I see a BW with a WW. And I am most angry against the wh*re who is obligated by her race to put WP first and to treat me as an ally. But these fat, stinking, white wh*res are not my sisters. They permanently forfeited that the first time they were with ANY BM, and I cannot even say what I wish should happen to them.

I just want a few years of being able to walk to town, be totally ignored by others since I am a stranger and it is wrong to speak to strangers, with nobody thinking I need help, with nobody assuming I need a partner nor anyone, and trusting me to be the only person to take care of me.

Those BM are TOO weak and stupid to live alone and not sexually degrade some woman because he has the defect of being too social an unable to function alone without someone standing over him with whips and chains to make him do what every WP can be trusted to do while alone.

And if WM were approaching me, I'd be ragging on them, but the only "WM" doing that are filthy Mexicans.

Before, you will probably hear about me on the news. I mean, I am afraid the next time ANY man approaches me that way, I might do something drastic. I just want the luxury to be treated the SAME as the rich white, married women in cars on the north end of town. Stupid, powerless men express themselves through their d*cks, while rich, smart, powerful men express themselves through their brains, influence, and hands. So the more inferior the man, the more he thinks with his d*ck. I spent my whole life becoming as smart as possible to not need others and to make others feel like nothing when around me. That is what White people do - spend the first part of their lives gathering resources, making all the friends they will ever have, becoming smart as possible, and then spend the rest of their lives isolated and living off of what they gathered and earned so they would never degrade themselves by needing others. I don't need those men, but those week, poor, stupid, sex-hungry, criminal men think they need me. Everyone is born with all the resources they need, but most BM spent their early years p*ssing away what they needed to get ahead and thrive in life, and not need other people on even a personal level.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#91901 May 30, 2013
...but males and females r not equal in every way.......although in the BS feminized modern society there r female soldiers, fighter pilots and fire fighters etc..........so feminism has helped to ruin our modern kneegroid societies.........

.....the kneegroid brain is 8-12% smaller than the asian/caucasian brain, and the female brain is 8-12% smaller than the male brain btw.........

origin of the human races........

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91902 May 30, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate BM's obsession with sports (only stupid, violent filth who the world could do without play sports), obsession with sex, need to rape White women, immoral and stupid need to have White women, their excessive teasing, their overly aggressive and filthy mouths, their swagger, their stupid street smarts, their excessive need to do stupid things like "socialize" rather than ignore strangers, their immoral need to have power and control others when normal people neither want to have power nor want it used against them, their condescension, their immoral need of forcing help on others and pretending Whites are too stupid to not need them, their inability to let me have my own culture, their inability to regard women the same as men and as equals, their inability to do things the CORRECT way according to whatever rules, their sick charm, their body odor, their ugly skin, their fearsome affect, their nosiness, their sexism, their paternalism, their obsession over what others they have no right to know do, their victim thinking, their racism, their sexism, their inability to go to church, their inability to not destroy the church when they do go, and their inability to stay out of others's way.
Amen.

“War is the father of all”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91903 May 30, 2013
SPARTA REPUBLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you waste precious energy anymore;
You are going to need it since it's a long way back to........Africa!
Your real place.
Real place.
Some people even say that Africa is the real place of.....Obama himself!!?!!
I am just wondering.
Africa, and then 1000 ICMBs from Russian submarines spread all over the continent. Case closed.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#91904 May 30, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91905 May 30, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you find it a compliment for gay men to try to force you to give up your morals every time you go out? Would you like others to act like they own you like a slave? Would you like it if people keep trying to waste your time when you need to shop, pay bills, ride/walk to work, etc? When others approach me at all, they are saying that my time and wishes are worth nothing. They fail to see I am a part of the smarter, superior, more worthwhile race which doesn't have time to do stupid things like socialize and pay attention to everyone else's business.

When a Black man tries to have sex with a White woman, it is no better than trying to rape a child, have sex with an animal, have gay sex, or any other perverted act. You should realized that God intended 3 separate races and that it is degrading for ANY man to approach a woman of another race. That is done nearly always out of racism and disrespect. Men who respect me would NEVER approach me in that way, but respect my brains, independence, morality, race, autonomy, and ability to not need others, and know to stay out of my life. When men starting treating me as AN EQUAL and acting just like me, then I will take that as a compliment.

Any Black man who EVER has sex with a White woman hates himself and the ONLY women God made for him. When a BM is with a WW, he is telling his mother, "F**k you you stupid n***er wh*re, you were never able to be there for me, just because you are Black." And he is selling out his race by pretending to be White and pretending he owns WW like they are common whores.

I am a WW, and I get sick to the stomach when I see a BW with a WW. And I am most angry against the wh*re who is obligated by her race to put WP first and to treat me as an ally. But these fat, stinking, white wh*res are not my sisters....
Are you aware that other men - like myself - don't see them as "stinking white wh*res," but instead as Beautiful White Queens?

Quite frankly, I find them adorable.
And many of them seem to feel the same way about us.

Are you a movie fan? There's a lovely clip from the 2002 movie "The Hot Chick" that I found touching:
http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/1501...

Corny movie, but the romance subplots were sweet, including what you see in the link above:'Sweet White big gal gets her Black man.'

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91906 May 30, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Would you find it a compliment for gay men to try to force you to give up your morals every time you go out? Would you like others to act like they own you like a slave? Would you like it if people keep trying to waste your time when you need to shop, pay bills, ride/walk to work, etc? When others approach me at all, they are saying that my time and wishes are worth nothing. They fail to see I am a part of the smarter, superior, more worthwhile race which doesn't have time to do stupid things like socialize and pay attention to everyone else's business.

I am a WW, and I get sick to the stomach when I see a BW with a WW. And I am most angry against the wh*re who is obligated by her race to put WP first and to treat me as an ally. But these fat, stinking, white wh*res are not my sisters. They permanently forfeited that the first time they were with ANY BM, and I cannot even say what I wish should happen to them.

I just want a few years of being able to walk to town, be totally ignored by others since I am a stranger and it is wrong to speak to strangers, with nobody thinking I need help, with nobody assuming I need a partner nor anyone, and trusting me to be the only person to take care of me.

Those BM are TOO weak and stupid to live alone and not sexually degrade some woman because he has the defect of being too social an unable to function alone without someone standing over him with whips and chains to make him do what every WP can be trusted to do while alone.

And if WM were approaching me, I'd be ragging on them, but the only "WM" doing that are filthy Mexicans.

Before, you will probably hear about me on the news. I mean, I am afraid the next time ANY man approaches me that way, I might do something drastic. I just want the luxury to be treated the SAME as the rich white, married women in cars on the north end of town. Stupid, powerless men express themselves through their d*cks, while rich, smart, powerful men express themselves through their brains, influence, and hands. So the more inferior the man, the more he thinks with his d*ck. I spent my whole life becoming as smart as possible to not need others and to make others feel like nothing when around {snipped due to Topix word limit}
Quite the rant. Would you like a medal?

Contrast your 4th paragraph with the last sentence of your first paragraph. Are you or are you not paying attention to the business of others? Superior race my azz. Lol

I have a suggestion for you. If you want to be left alone, stay inside. Like it or not, you live in a society. If you don't understand the meaning of that word, look it up. You are free to withdraw from society at any time but it is naive to think that you can go outside and not have to interact with others.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#91907 May 30, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Stop libel and bullying.”

Level 8

Spotted World

#91909 May 30, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...but males and females r not equal in every way.......although in the BS feminized modern society there r female soldiers, fighter pilots and fire fighters etc..........so feminism has helped to ruin our modern kneegroid societies.........
.....the kneegroid brain is 8-12% smaller than the asian/caucasian brain, and the female brain is 8-12% smaller than the male brain btw.........
origin of the human races........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KUZDTzrOZ2oXX
In the US, men and women are supposed to be treated as equals. Only inferior people think they are not. And racism would end once BM culture was irreversibly destroyed in America.

And the female pre-frontal cortex is actually larger than the inferior male one. Men are obviously the inferior gender. Most men are lazy at home and too stupid to help their spouses and properly support them. Being a member of the inferior gender, they worship Black, drug-using, rapists on television who kick a ball around and who are too stupid to act like White persons. Their men braid their hair like women and wear earrings which Americans have known for years were just for women. Don't give me this "that is how they do it in Africa." As much as I'd like to see their tribal culture preserved, this is the United States, and if they can't follow our customs, they can go home. Back to men. They are obviously of the inferior gender, or they could control their sex drives, learn to act like equals just like women can, etc. There is nothing that a woman wants that a woman can't do for each other. I sure as hell don't want protected, looked out for, or provided for, but left alone to provide for myself, do my own thing, and build or make things without interference from others.

Oh, and the "Selorna Paden Flooder" is obviously has some inferior genes. Inferior people are always scared of free speech and scared of honest dialog when they are in the wrong. The spammer is probably out violating kids when they are not violating the forum. They hate free dialog.

Level 8

Spotted World

#91911 May 30, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Contrast your 4th paragraph with the last sentence of your first paragraph. Are you or are you not paying attention to the business of others? Superior race my azz. Lol
I have a suggestion for you. If you want to be left alone, stay inside. Like it or not, you live in a society. If you don't understand the meaning of that word, look it up. You are free to withdraw from society at any time but it is naive to think that you can go outside and not have to interact with others.
They don't contradict at all - one is about private feelings I never share unless online and the other is about behavior. So I both get sick when I seen these race-mixing wh*res AND I mind my business by making it a point not to stare past the first glance nor speak to them. It only takes a split second glance to get sick. When a Black man is raping a White woman by speaking to her at all on a personal level or being with her at all, it harms me personally. Because once even ONE of these nasty wh*res is with a White woman, every BM in the area thinks that EVERY WW wants him, including me. If we were to start a constitutional amendment banning race-mixing and making it a capital offense, then I would be free to walk outside without BM trying to approach me.

Also, the WW *IS* my business, since EVERY person of my own race and gender *ARE* my business. We have a White sisterhood, and White women are obligated to help other White women when they need it. We have our own ways of doing things that BM have no right to notice nor comment on. What we do is just for us and exclusive to our culture.

But you miss my point. When I say "mind my own business" it means I never speak to them no matter what unless they speak to me first. So just because I get sick noticing the white wh*re and the black r*pist together, it doesn't mean I bother them in any way. The BM don't keep to themselves and leave me alone because they always do the following around me:

1. Stare holes through me like they want to rape me.

2. Speak to me when I didn't speak to them first.

3. Try to tell me that I am doing something the wrong way when I am doing it it the passive, white woman's way, not the inferior, stupid, excessively aggressive BM's way. So since they are not a member of my ethnic or gender culture, they have no right to notice how I do things and to never comment.

4. Try to tease me or use aggressive humor. I have never made fun of others or made fun of them in my whole life. This should be a felony, at least when done outside of one's own race.

5. Pretend there is something wrong with me and that I need their help. Everything I say or do is for a reason which nobody but me has a right to know as long as it isn't to me. Some BM go around looking for "weak" people to "help" (exploit/interfere) to artificially boost their ego.

6. Try to approach me for sex, when I fully intend to die as a virgin no matter what, even if I must take extraordinary measures to get that and force my dream to come true. But after I am gone, I can't control what they do. Every race has its pedophiles, necrophiles, zoophiles, etc.

Level 8

Spotted World

#91912 May 30, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
STILL THE SAME
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
I see you
obviously are
afraid of
fair dialog
and free
speech.

Count
yourself
as
good
as
reported.

Level 7

Location hidden

#91914 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>..she said she doesn't want to interact with blak males, who r the scourge of society........
This is the problem with you convicts, you only hear what you want to hear. She said she particularly is not interested in interacting with black male but she also doesn't want to interact with males of any sort. Were you asleep as she repeatedly has said that she is asexual? Boy, you're dense.

Level 8

Spotted World

#91917 May 30, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I live in society, and that means that ALL people must leave strangers alone when they are out. People are ONLY supposed to interact with sales clerks and the people they bring with them. When you are in public, you are obligated to keep to your self and mind your own business and never speak to them no matter what unless they speak to you first. Good people socialize ONLY with their friends and people who are just like them. Trash people try to socialize with strangers.

I don't have a problem interacting with others which means saying hi or waving because you have to (white society's expectation) and then moving on and letting go without remembering them. You say hello with no ulterior motives and you go about you way. If I wave at a WM who waves first, they do to correct thing of moving on.

But I have been out in public alone for years and have been left alone. WM, with their superior social skills, ignore me an ALL strangers in public like they are supposed to, but BM with their inferior culture and nature think they own every stranger and when they see a person, they look for ways to exploit them or get from them. They they wonder why WP treat them different when they are not capable of acting the same. If BM could act like WM, I would not be here. They would be in their own worlds or with their own family, or they would be thinking of the worries of their world, the next client they will help in court, their next patient, etc.

I am ONLY in public to shop, pay bills, eat, etc., and I have the right for BM to leave me alone as I do so.

Level 8

Spotted World

#91919 May 30, 2013
I've been out in public, alone against the world and ignored for at least 20 years, and now all of a sudden, BM are making me too scared to walk outside, pay my bills, etc. They and the illegal immigrants are the only ones doing this, not rich white doctors and other quality people who might turn me on if given enough time. Nowadays, I do what it takes to cause the trash men that approach me lasting emotional harm inside to punish them for being so arrogant as to intrude into my world and my space (the space that extends 3-5 feet from me that I take everywhere with me).

Any BM who approaches a WW with ANY sexual motives or ANY desire to get anything from her needs to be punished. If you don't want the punishment, then bend over backwards to not commit the crime.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#91920 May 30, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 7

Location hidden

#91922 May 30, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>They don't contradict at all - one is about private feelings I never share unless online and the other is about behavior. So I both get sick when I seen these race-mixing wh*res AND I mind my business by making it a point not to stare past the first glance nor speak to them. It only takes a split second glance to get sick. When a Black man is raping a White woman by speaking to her at all on a personal level or being with her at all, it harms me personally. Because once even ONE of these nasty wh*res is with a White woman, every BM in the area thinks that EVERY WW wants him, including me. If we were to start a constitutional amendment banning race-mixing and making it a capital offense, then I would be free to walk outside without BM trying to approach me.

Also, the WW *IS* my business, since EVERY person of my own race and gender *ARE* my business. We have a White sisterhood, and White women are obligated to help other White women when they need it. We have our own ways of doing things that BM have no right to notice nor comment on. What we do is just for us and exclusive to our culture.

But you miss my point. When I say "mind my own business" it means I never speak to them no matter what unless they speak to me first. So just because I get sick noticing the white wh*re and the black r*pist together, it doesn't mean I bother them in any way. The BM don't keep to themselves and leave me alone because they always do the following around me:

1. Stare holes through me like they want to rape me.

2. Speak to me when I didn't speak to them first.

3. Try to tell me that I am doing something the wrong way when I am doing it it the passive, white woman's way, not the inferior, stupid, excessively aggressive BM's way. So since they are not a member of my ethnic or gender culture, they have no right to notice how I do things and to never comment.

4. Try to tease me or use aggressive humor. I have never made fun of others or made fun of them in my whole life. This should be a felony, at least when done outside of one's own race.

5. Pretend there is something wrong with me and that I need their help. Everything I say or do is for a reason which nobody but me has a right to know as long as it isn't to me. Some BM go around looking for "weak" people to "help" (exploit/interfere) to artificially boost their ego.

6. Try to approach me for sex, when I fully intend to die as a virgin no matter what, even if I must take extraordinary measures to get that and force my dream to come true. But after I am gone, I can't control what they do. Every race has its pedophiles, necrophiles, zoophiles, etc.
It doesn't matter if you enunciate your feelings or not. The fact is that you're fretting over business that is NOT yours. You don't know those people, have never met those people and certainly wouldn't deign to talk to or get to know those people who you hold in such low regard for no other reason that that are of different races. No, there is plenty wrong with you especially when one considers that you don't the meaning of the word rape. To characterize the act of a black man talking to a white woman as 'rape' clearly demonstrates a fundamental disconnect between your thought process and those of normal human beings. Seek help.

Level 7

Location hidden

#91923 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>..........even asexuals ca get married u foo........
Non sequitur.

Level 7

Location hidden

#91925 May 30, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter if you enunciate your feelings or not. The fact is that you're fretting over business that is NOT yours. You don't know those people, have never met those people and certainly wouldn't deign to talk to or get to know those people who you hold in such low regard for no other reason that that are of different races. No, there is plenty wrong with you especially when one considers that you don't the meaning of the word rape. To characterize the act of a black man talking to a white woman as 'rape' clearly demonstrates a fundamental disconnect between your thought process and those of normal human beings. Seek help.
Typo: left out 'know'
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#91926 May 30, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#91927 May 30, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
I've been out in public, alone against the world and ignored for at least 20 years, and now all of a sudden, BM are making me too scared to walk outside, pay my bills, etc. They and the illegal immigrants are the only ones doing this, not rich white doctors and other quality people who might turn me on if given enough time. Nowadays, I do what it takes to cause the trash men that approach me lasting emotional harm inside to punish them for being so arrogant as to intrude into my world and my space (the space that extends 3-5 feet from me that I take everywhere with me).
Any BM who approaches a WW with ANY sexual motives or ANY desire to get anything from her needs to be punished. If you don't want the punishment, then bend over backwards to not commit the crime.
Since when is it a criminal offense to approach a person?....You sound as if you have some deep emotional issues which need to be addressed by a professional....just sayin'.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min lmao 1,155,983
Truth about Pagan Holidays 7 min Diamondiqa 82
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 7 min WKoN 202
Let's name the losers who posted here on christ... 10 min T-BOS 12
asian, white, and latina women prefer wm. (Nov '13) 11 min The Void 178
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 12 min Sexiyeli 10,292
What if unarmed white youths were to be shot down 12 min Doctor No 80
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Hebrew Warrior 98,806
why is the most popular male porn star white? 12 min The Void 144
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 20 min guest 612