Are white women attracted to black men?
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91792 May 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> riiiiight...
you don't want me- hell no! What normal person would????
oh wait....
.....You just want PICS of that"diseased knigguhs leftovers"
aka; little ol' blonde headed me.
uh huh. Gotcha.
Seems to me that you got all kinds of fucked up, repressed guilty feelings running around in circles inside that little brain of yours, bud.
Must be a pain the the azz- and frustrating as hell- to like something that you are supposed to hate.
How's that working for ya? Denial is bad.
Seek help little man; they got pills for that kind of shyt nowadays
and therapy groups.....Oh, but that's right, he has the inside line to Christ.....right.....hahahahah ahahaha......
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91793 May 18, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy don't show all of them big boobs in her avatar just enough to get attention
So you have met her too?.....I have already heard from someone who has met her....She is a mess and from what I have seen her post, there is nothing to prove otherwise.....

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91794 May 19, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding....Yet they let Candaymama leave that disgusting picture of her sagging, ready for a milking machine boulders up?....Who are these Topix people?....
Now, now, Sister Mary Spike! Be nice...
Candaymama is "racked out." That looks hot and I love that gal... LOL

;o)
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91795 May 19, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, Sister Mary Spike! Be nice...
Candaymama is "racked out." That looks hot and I love that gal... LOL
;o)
hehehehehehe.....Candaymama and nice just don't seem to fit into the same sentence here....sorry, Harrisson....I can think of many other words that do though but I have already been 'flagged' enough today, thank you very much....Have a great rest of the weekend......:)
White clouds

Bristol, UK

#91796 May 19, 2013
So this is where all the trash hang, hyping up this this thread for some sick sad personal satisfaction, the thread died years ago admit it, but sa-ggy tits blond girl refuses to let it ago. OK well I will leave you reprobates to continue in your own filth have yonks of fun. I'm sure this thread will be 1 million pages long by the end of the year, just enough time for all those hairs on blond girls saggums to turn grey. :)00
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91797 May 19, 2013
White clouds wrote:
So this is where all the trash hang, hyping up this this thread for some sick sad personal satisfaction, the thread died years ago admit it, but sa-ggy tits blond girl refuses to let it ago. OK well I will leave you reprobates to continue in your own filth have yonks of fun. I'm sure this thread will be 1 million pages long by the end of the year, just enough time for all those hairs on blond girls saggums to turn grey.:)00
Speaking of trash and reprobates, I see YOU couldn't wait to add your pearls of wisdom to this so called DEAD thread....Too bad you didn't spend more time learning basic English and sentence structure....just sayin'.....

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#91798 May 19, 2013
White clouds wrote:
So this is where all the trash hang, hyping up this this thread for some sick sad personal satisfaction, the thread died years ago admit it, but sa-ggy tits blond girl refuses to let it ago...
Someone's offended/irritated by attractive older blondes, apparently.
Jealous, much?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#91799 May 19, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>..Have a great rest of the weekend......:)
LOL - you too, SMS!

;o)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#91800 May 19, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>i'm not judging her. I'm just stating my opinion based on what she said. And my opinion is that she is all kinds of fcked up.
From my point of view- no sex at all is ...there is no such possibility of that. Its pretty much unthinkable. Nope. Not ever.
....I guess not every female enjoys having negrows staring at them while tugging their crotch?.........

these blax r just walking d**ks.........

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#91801 May 19, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I guess not every female enjoys having negrows staring at them while tugging their crotch?.........
Some, not all.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91806 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>.....I'm not a nazi - I just don't like niccuz.........but u don't have to b a nazi to read his book.......
I remember a couple more references he made about blax.....
he stated that France had let in 'hordes of afrikan niccuz'.....france does have a sizable kneegroid population....
....thinkin back to when he waz in the trenches in WW1 - he said that at any minute he could get shot dead by 'some nicca or other'.......alluding to French colonial troops I suppose...
...talking about negrow in suits - lawyers etc........he said that negrows can b taught to do practically anything - but they can have no deeper understanding.......so this would also allude to u perfessa.........
Look at this fool citing hitler as an authoritative source. SMH
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91807 May 19, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
I think BM should be happy and WW know how to do that..and I guess AW and others as well..life is too harsh and short to not find happiness.
Some people love misery.

Happiness is good, but I think it gets boring after awhile for some people. They like living on the edge, so they hook up with the drama. This transcends race.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91808 May 19, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this fool citing hitler as an authoritative source. SMH
Morning, Derek....Poor little Masoot.....I think he actually believes most of what he posts here....smh.....Have a great rest of the weekend.....:)

NSDMsM.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91809 May 19, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Derek....Poor little Masoot.....I think he actually believes most of what he posts here....smh.....Have a great rest of the weekend.....:)
NSDMsM.....
.....damn right I do sitting bull.......

I have alwayz been an honest seeker of the truth..........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91810 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>.....damn right I do sitting bull.......
You are a liar and fraud --- always have been. That's what probably got you thrown in the slammer in the first place. Oh wait! You never told us what got you locked up to begin with. You're ashamed aren't you? People seeking honesty and truth start with themselves first.

You are too cowardly.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91811 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>.....damn right I do sitting bull.......
Sitting Bull?....funny but that 'handle' fits you far better than me with the added word at the end,'sh*t....Your opinions and comments are straight out of the crapper.....still sayin'....

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91812 May 19, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
NSDMsM.....
You have a good one too. Hey, I saw the new Star Trek movie as well as Pain and Gain at the drive-in last night. Both were pretty entertaining.

“Truth___it's out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#91813 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>....I guess not every female enjoys having negrows staring at them while tugging their crotch?.........
You enjoy that kind of attention don't you masud?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91814 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>.....I'm not a nazi - I just don't like niccuz.........but u don't have to b a nazi to read his book.......
I remember a couple more references he made about blax.....
he stated that France had let in 'hordes of afrikan niccuz'.....france does have a sizable kneegroid population....
....thinkin back to when he waz in the trenches in WW1 - he said that at any minute he could get shot dead by 'some nicca or other'.......alluding to French colonial troops I suppose...
...talking about negrow in suits - lawyers etc........he said that negrows can b taught to do practically anything - but they can have no deeper understanding.......so this would also allude to u perfessa.........
When you quote with obvious approval from Hitler's book, it is because you and he are on the same page. Which suggests that you are a Nazi in spirit even if not a member of any Nazi organization
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#91815 May 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>When you quote with obvious approval from Hitler's book, it is because you and he are on the same page. Which suggests that you are a Nazi in spirit even if not a member of any Nazi organization
...no I'm not.........but he waz spot on about many things including kneegrows.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 2 min Redefined 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,548,164
Poll Sperm versus Egg: Which has MORE value? (Jul '12) 38 min Bishop 34
Grow up Maceo 1 hr Pam 3
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 1 hr Just a thought 2
Who will win Floyd or Conor and why? 1 hr Pam 13
If pookie gets shot, who's going to raise his s... 2 hr 2 Dogs 3
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr 9a43w62x 109
WM are "figthing the power"! 3 hr Israelite Suprema... 22
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr misfit 0676 128