Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91767 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Nah..I would never date a BM..rich either.. My opinion is BM/WW make excellent matches.
That depends on the specific black man and the specific white woman. Race has nothing to do with compatibility. My wife is white, but there are definitely white women out there I couldn't spend to minutes of my time with. The same would go for ANY woman. If she's not a fit, then she's just not a fit.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91768 May 18, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....I read in Hitler's book Mein Kampf that 'kneegroid eyes' are alwayz watching aryan gurlz......
......so we can say for sure that male kneegroids covet white females.......but - white males generally find female kneegrows repulsive.....and the rape stats bare this out....
.....so one race - ugly blak kneegroids - is more attracted to the other - caucasians - than vice versa..........
That doesn't surprise me. You posts are often Nazi-esque. And you white racists from one country to another are not very different. Same blindness, same blind hatreds.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dagenham, UK

#91769 May 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't surprise me. You posts are often Nazi-esque. And you white racists from one country to another are not very different. Same blindness, same blind hatreds.
.....I'm not a nazi - I just don't like niccuz.........but u don't have to b a nazi to read his book.......

I remember a couple more references he made about blax.....

he stated that France had let in 'hordes of afrikan niccuz'.....france does have a sizable kneegroid population....

....thinkin back to when he waz in the trenches in WW1 - he said that at any minute he could get shot dead by 'some nicca or other'.......alluding to French colonial troops I suppose...

...talking about negrow in suits - lawyers etc........he said that negrows can b taught to do practically anything - but they can have no deeper understanding.......so this would also allude to u perfessa.........
iiingram

Voorhees, NJ

#91770 May 18, 2013
there was a story of a white male tried to marry a black slave but she didn't want him..

so it people want the other sex regardless of race..

and if they don't it's because they are brainwashed and they get a pump out of dissing some other race..

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#91772 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>.....I'm not a nazi - I just don't like niccuz.........but u don't have to b a nazi to read his book.......
I remember a couple more references he made about blax.....
he stated that France had let in 'hordes of afrikan niccuz'.....france does have a sizable kneegroid population....
I think France's problems are far more severe than a few Africans living there....I have friends there that say the Muslim problem is far more threatening (even to their women).....and we all know what YOU don't like.....and, guess what?....NOBODY cares, Mushmouth....

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#91773 May 18, 2013
masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...u r in no position to judge anybody else!......
from my point of view - no sex at all is preferable to ph**king niccuz.........
i'm not judging her. I'm just stating my opinion based on what she said. And my opinion is that she is all kinds of fcked up.
From my point of view- no sex at all is ...there is no such possibility of that. Its pretty much unthinkable. Nope. Not ever.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#91774 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>....I read in Hitler's book Mein Kampf that 'kneegroid eyes' are alwayz watching aryan gurlz......
......so we can say for sure that male kneegroids covet white females.......but - white males generally find female kneegrows repulsive.....and the rape stats bare this out....
.....so one race - ugly blak kneegroids - is more attracted to the other - caucasians - than vice versa..........
When is the last hard bowel movement you've had?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91776 May 18, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>When is the last hard bowel movement you've had?
LOL!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91777 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Well..I'm speaking in general..sure you as an individual will not be a match for any and every WW...but there is a WW out there who is just right for you and every other BM..and all BM should search the WW pool until he finds his Mrs. Right :)
I get the distinct impression that you're trying to get rid of us. ;-)
Lucifer The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#91779 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
I think BM should be happy and WW know how to do that..and I guess AW and others as well..life is too harsh and short to not find happiness.
A lot of us (BM) want to find happiness with a woman of our own race. I know I do, if I ever decide to get into a relationship, that is....

“racists breathe to much ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Batavia Ohio

#91780 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
I think BM should be happy and WW know how to do that..and I guess AW and others as well..life is too harsh and short to not find happiness.
cool post I feel the same way I say what ever makes you happy if its bm-ww or wm-bw (which is way past good)
Satan The Misotheist

Jacksonville, FL

#91782 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that is possible...but I wish you the best
It is possible.
And, I wish you the best as well...

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#91784 May 18, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that is possible...but I wish you the best
why you so damn negative?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#91785 May 18, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit playin hard to get.
You know youre an easy lay.
Post some more pictures of you in your bikini and quit being a little bytch...
you know dayum well you just love the attention.
Youve never had a good man in your life.
Dream on "Cheif Swings Both Ways"!
Actually I tried to post a pic of me in an oh so cute little yellow bikini- but they flagged it. For no good fcking reason whatsoever.
I'm not a little bytch. I can BE a bytch- thats for damn sure; but "a little bytch" doesn't even begin to describe the kind of bytch I can be. Don't pizz me off fake Indian Boy; or you'll find out just how much damage a bytch from the "Etto can cause. And it ain't a pretty sight, trust me on that one, lol..
I have a good man in my life. Best man I could have ever have hoped to be with. I love the fck outta him.
Seriously; I found the one I was meant to be with. I believe that with all my heart.
Took awhile...but he was worth the wait. He's a good man.
Wtf can I say???!! I love the man.
Period.
Its just that simple.
As far as my bikini clad bodacious body...you'll just have to keep the fantasy going ;)
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91787 May 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Dream on "Cheif Swings Both Ways"!
Actually I tried to post a pic of me in an oh so cute little yellow bikini- but they flagged it. For no good fcking reason whatsoever.
You have got to be kidding....Yet they let Candaymama leave that disgusting picture of her sagging, ready for a milking machine boulders up?....Who are these Topix people?....I have been getting warnings most of today about profanities and being nice (you know the red warning) whenever I post under NotSoDivine and they removed a couple of posts....None of them had anything profane or vulgar in them is what is so puzzling and, of course, aisling had to comment under one of her many screen names that she would never waste her time crying to the mods....This place is a bigger joke than it was before when I left....I hope you are having a great weekend.....Enjoy!!!!!

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#91788 May 18, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
ewwww, you sound grosss as shyttt.
i wouldnt want some diseased knigguhs left overs anyway...and shyyt what normal person would ?
your obituary will tell the tale of your decedant life that had no substance nor virtue.
sick twisted white woman with no values.
oh stfu; wtf do I care what your dumb azz thinks???
I'm not sick; twisted maybe.
But in a good way ;)

“racists breathe to much ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Batavia Ohio

#91790 May 18, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding....Yet they let Candaymama leave that disgusting picture of her sagging, ready for a milking machine boulders up?....Who are these Topix people?....I have been getting warnings most of today about profanities and being nice (you know the red warning) whenever I post under NotSoDivine and they removed a couple of posts....None of them had anything profane or vulgar in them is what is so puzzling and, of course, aisling had to comment under one of her many screen names that she would never waste her time crying to the mods....This place is a bigger joke than it was before when I left....I hope you are having a great weekend.....Enjoy!!!!!
Candy don't show all of them big boobs in her avatar just enough to get attention

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#91791 May 18, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
ewwww, you sound grosss as shyttt.
i wouldnt want some diseased knigguhs left overs anyway...and shyyt what normal person would ?
your obituary will tell the tale of your decedant life that had no substance nor virtue.
sick twisted white woman with no values.
riiiiight...
you don't want me- hell no! What normal person would????
oh wait....
.....You just want PICS of that"diseased knigguhs leftovers"
aka; little ol' blonde headed me.
uh huh. Gotcha.

Seems to me that you got all kinds of fucked up, repressed guilty feelings running around in circles inside that little brain of yours, bud.
Must be a pain the the azz- and frustrating as hell- to like something that you are supposed to hate.
How's that working for ya? Denial is bad.
Seek help little man; they got pills for that kind of shyt nowadays
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91792 May 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> riiiiight...
you don't want me- hell no! What normal person would????
oh wait....
.....You just want PICS of that"diseased knigguhs leftovers"
aka; little ol' blonde headed me.
uh huh. Gotcha.
Seems to me that you got all kinds of fucked up, repressed guilty feelings running around in circles inside that little brain of yours, bud.
Must be a pain the the azz- and frustrating as hell- to like something that you are supposed to hate.
How's that working for ya? Denial is bad.
Seek help little man; they got pills for that kind of shyt nowadays
and therapy groups.....Oh, but that's right, he has the inside line to Christ.....right.....hahahahah ahahaha......
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91793 May 18, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy don't show all of them big boobs in her avatar just enough to get attention
So you have met her too?.....I have already heard from someone who has met her....She is a mess and from what I have seen her post, there is nothing to prove otherwise.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White mom still breastfeeds her 3 year old. 3 min Sweetheart4 12
Spotted Girl, prove to me that you're not an IRBW 5 min X-TREME BIAS 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Agents of Corruption 1,252,016
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 13 min PolakPotrafi 2,293
News The powerful politics of Barack Obama's eulogy ... 20 min TheOriginalDoby 17
What white female celebrities date black men? (Sep '09) 27 min Trever 592
White Women will suck anybody's d!ck 39 min Jason 39
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 hr GiGi 192
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr lmao 30,734
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,350
More from around the web