Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91730 May 17, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep down Kip admires/respects me although he wont admit to you guys for fear of reprisals.
Kip knows that Im the one that people come to when they want their questions answered.
So, do you want me to explain to you the mechanisms that are related to heart disease as proof ?
Im the only one here that is qualified to offer up such.
Dont laugh either because heart disease is a serious problem in America and even worse in the african american community.
When you bring something of substance to the table, you're acknowledged....when you bring garbage, we take it out....Comprende?....Now who's riding what, again?....

Gotta run....have fun and try to play nice, k?.....

*locks armory and heads out, closing door behind me*
big baby

United States

#91731 May 17, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep down Kip admires/respects me although he wont admit to you guys for fear of reprisals.
Kip knows that Im the one that people come to when they want their questions answered.
So, do you want me to explain to you the mechanisms that are related to heart disease as proof ?
Im the only one here that is qualified to offer up such.
Dont laugh either because heart disease is a serious problem in America and even worse in the african american community.
dont worry i'll google heart disease and AA men. Thanks for your concern...

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#91732 May 17, 2013
two white crows-another MD wannabe

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#91733 May 17, 2013
They are more then attracted. They are addicted to black men. If the black man refuse to sleep with them they become violent!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/493...

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#91734 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
They are more then attracted. They are addicted to black men. If the black man refuse to sleep with them they become violent!
His next lady will be toothless

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#91735 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
That is only the weak, insecure ones which lack any ethnic identity or pride. The real issue here seems to be class.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#91736 May 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only the weak, insecure ones which lack any ethnic identity or pride. The real issue here seems to be class.
That was a BBC craving white girl....

Science show that white women release extra feel-good hormones whenever she has intercourse with a black male. The snowbunnies always reach full orgasm with a bm..So when a black man refuse to give it up they become violent. They are not use to gettin full satisfaction due to the fact that their white counterparts dont match up with their needs...

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

someplace

#91737 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Science show that white women release extra feel-good hormones whenever she has intercourse with a black male. The snowbunnies always reach full orgasm with a bm..So when a black man refuse to give it up they become violent. They are not use to gettin full satisfaction due to the fact that their white counterparts dont match up with their needs...
Then white males should feel the same with black women.......come to think of it

Level 8

Spotted World

#91738 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the rest of that "research" as it only works in obese, low-class White women who hate themselves and think the world revolves around sex. Higher class women have no interest in this extra stimulation and have enough inner resources to not have to turn outside herself. So she needs men who co-exist with her as equals, and have the brains to act like equals, keep any "masculinity" under wraps, and who are not bossy, noncompetitive, oversexed, etc. The higher class WW are more independent and have less need for sex to be happy when compared to her lower class counterparts. I myself don't want any partners of ANY gender, orientation, nor race, but merely friends. If I were to marry, it would be a sham marriage to someone who isn't interested in my on that level, just for appearances so I can be left alone as desired.

In other words, not everyone is the same, and many WW don't want ANY men to compete, dominate, control, boss, be violent, be grotesquely oversexed nor "strong." I'm one of the many WW who will never be with a BM, who has ethnic and self pride, and who enjoys things as non-dramatic, quiet, "boring," conservative as possible. Such women are tired of BM trying to attack them with peer pressure to try to force them to change. They want to be left alone to their own "boring" lives without interference, loud parties, drugs, frequent sex, and all those other weeds. It isn't that their lives are boring, but that they are more sensitive inside and need less to be stimulated. Maybe the WW women need something as "strong" as BM have something broken and dead inside. It is like a drug, the more you take, the more you want, and you can never duplicate your first high. So never go down that road to begin with.

I for one am turned off at most things paraded as "advantages" of BM over WM. If BM could learn to act like WM in every way and work to destroy or hide what they consider to be advantages over WM, then I might be attracted to them more than I am now. But I'm asexual, independent, and need others to not notice me in the real world nor try to take care of me. Stay out of my way and let me struggle and prove myself alone in front of others, with no condescension, nurture, aggressive help, etc. To have ANY man in my way can only keep me from my goals, and BM even more. I don't want any MAN in my life, since ANY bit is too much and is in my way of being me. So trying to sell someone to me as being more of a man only turns me off, as I crave ONLY equality and passivity, with NO exposure to men with ANY noticeable sex drive. Not that it matters, since I need only platonic relationships with NO sex at all.

So from my current, blighted perspective, only self-hating women of any race want US Black men. And there is no such study as you mentioned. If I were into any men, why not give me a traditional family man from Ghana? Culture is the issue here, not the race. If it was about race, then give me an Oreo cookie - dark on the outside, but all White inside...:-) But I am asexual and want none of that for me. And even if I did, I have absolutely NO use for "manly" men - the more "manly" the more disgusted I am. If other WW are into that, then give them my share.:-)

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#91745 May 17, 2013
Yes some are...and no some aren't...again...so what...is this some great super natural life altering news...that bm should run back and forth from ground zero to the mountain tops singing,clapping our hands and thanking the heavens about...

So damn what....they're just white women...they're nothing more special than any other group of women!

Women are women...this whole idea that ww are something that all other women aren't is idiotic...white women don't shit gold bricks or piss rare vintages of the finest wines!

Only silly ass Negroes believe in this nonsense!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#91746 May 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the rest of that "research" as it only works in obese, low-class White women who hate themselves and think the world revolves around sex. Higher class women have no interest in this extra stimulation and have enough inner resources to not have to turn outside herself. So she needs men who co-exist with her as equals, and have the brains to act like equals, keep any "masculinity" under wraps, and who are not bossy, noncompetitive, oversexed, etc. The higher class WW are more independent and have less need for sex to be happy when compared to her lower class counterparts. I myself don't want any partners of ANY gender, orientation, nor race, but merely friends. If I were to marry, it would be a sham marriage to someone who isn't interested in my on that level, just for appearances so I can be left alone as desired.
In other words, not everyone is the same, and many WW don't want ANY men to compete, dominate, control, boss, be violent, be grotesquely oversexed nor "strong." I'm one of the many WW who will never be with a BM, who has ethnic and self pride, and who enjoys things as non-dramatic, quiet, "boring," conservative as possible. Such women are tired of BM trying to attack them with peer pressure to try to force them to change. They want to be left alone to their own "boring" lives without interference, loud parties, drugs, frequent sex, and all those other weeds. It isn't that their lives are boring, but that they are more sensitive inside and need less to be stimulated. Maybe the WW women need something as "strong" as BM have something broken and dead inside. It is like a drug, the more you take, the more you want, and you can never duplicate your first high. So never go down that road to begin with.
I for one am turned off at most things paraded as "advantages" of BM over WM. If BM could learn to act like WM in every way and work to destroy or hide what they consider to be advantages over WM, then I might be attracted to them more than I am now. But I'm asexual, independent, and need others to not notice me in the real world nor try to take care of me. Stay out of my way and let me struggle and prove myself alone in front of others, with no condescension, nurture, aggressive help, etc. To have ANY man in my way can only keep me from my goals, and BM even more. I don't want any MAN in my life, since ANY bit is too much and is in my way of being me. So trying to sell someone to me as being more of a man only turns me off, as I crave ONLY equality and passivity, with NO exposure to men with ANY noticeable sex drive. Not that it matters, since I need only platonic relationships with NO sex at all.
So from my current, blighted perspective, only self-hating women of any race want US Black men. And there is no such study as you mentioned. If I were into any men, why not give me a traditional family man from Ghana? Culture is the issue here, not the race. If it was about race, then give me an Oreo cookie - dark on the outside, but all White inside...:-) But I am asexual and want none of that for me. And even if I did, I have absolutely NO use for "manly" men - the more "manly" the more disgusted I am. If other WW are into that, then give them my share.:-)
Lmbao...yeah okay!

Smdh...lol...oh man...the world of Topix!

You're about as crazy,twisted inside out and upside down as they come...I swear!

Level 8

Spotted World

#91747 May 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. I don't even know where to start. You're just all kinds of fcked up, aren't ya?
Poor little thing
Not at all. I am healthier than the self-hating, dependent, WW who are powerless over their pathological addictions to sex and BM. So it is expected for someone of your lower social class and perhaps lower IQ to lash out against secure and mature women who don't need a man nor even a man of color to function in the world and feel like someone. Maybe someday you will get the help you need and reclaim your white culture and learn to love your own people. Being a WW who is racist against WP is not an attractive trait. I hope you get better soon.

Level 8

Spotted World

#91748 May 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...yeah okay!
Smdh...lol...oh man...the world of Topix!
You're about as crazy,twisted inside out and upside down as they come...I swear!
Maybe you are the one who is upside down, and the clearest voices of sanity look like insanity to you. Ever consider that?

Level 8

Spotted World

#91749 May 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Yes some are...and no some aren't...again...so what...is this some great super natural life altering news...that bm should run back and forth from ground zero to the mountain tops singing,clapping our hands and thanking the heavens about...
So damn what....they're just white women...they're nothing more special than any other group of women!
Women are women...this whole idea that ww are something that all other women aren't is idiotic...white women don't shit gold bricks or piss rare vintages of the finest wines!
Thank you. You said what I was trying to say. That is the whole point of what I keep preaching to the BM in my town. I am *just* a WW. I'm not anything special nor want to be regarded as such, just ignored and left alone, and assumed to be intelligent enough to never need others. Since I am not a part of their culture, they have no right to notice me, and no right to expect me in bed with them. They have their own women, and if they ruin their own women by forcing them to become "street wise," and by gaming them and running around on them and stuff, they have no right to do that to women that rightfully and exclusively belong to men of another group. It would be like if I burned my own house and then demanded to live in someone else's.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#91751 May 18, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are the one who is upside down, and the clearest voices of sanity look like insanity to you. Ever consider that?
No...not for one second...so save the silly attempts at playing mind games with me...you're out of your league sweetie!

And I don't have the sort of issues that you are clearly dealing with....

I wholeheartedly accept the fact/truth that women are women...and that this whole idea that ww are on some higher level...with some kind of superior mentality,behavior or way of doing things is in fact all based on some created image of white women...again...I grew up around wealthy trust fund white girls...with tons of money,racial pride and supposedly the best of social skills...but who by the same token are the kinkiest of the kinky...sorry...try again!

Again...the world doesn't actually happen as you seem to need to believe that it does..in reality...there are far more realities that exist...you simply want to uphold and pretend otherwise!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#91752 May 18, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You said what I was trying to say. That is the whole point of what I keep preaching to the BM in my town. I am *just* a WW. I'm not anything special nor want to be regarded as such, just ignored and left alone, and assumed to be intelligent enough to never need others. Since I am not a part of their culture, they have no right to notice me, and no right to expect me in bed with them. They have their own women, and if they ruin their own women by forcing them to become "street wise," and by gaming them and running around on them and stuff, they have no right to do that to women that rightfully and exclusively belong to men of another group. It would be like if I burned my own house and then demanded to live in someone else's.
Sorry...but that's not exactly what I typed...but it's late and I will get back to this later!
masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#91754 May 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah. and maybe someday some man (white of course!) will pull that stick out of your azz- right after he knocks you off that pedestal your judgmental azz is perched upon. Sitting up there like a fcking hawk- watching everybody elses life go by because you sure as hell don't have one.
Being a woman who feels the need to announce to all that she "doesn't need a man" is just a woman who is alone and feels the need to justify to everyone why she's alone. Who you think you're fooling?
...u r in no position to judge anybody else!......

from my point of view - no sex at all is preferable to ph**king niccuz.........
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#91755 May 18, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91756 May 18, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
When you bring something of substance to the table, you're acknowledged....when you bring garbage, we take it out....Comprende?....Now who's riding what, again?....
Gotta run....have fun and try to play nice, k?.....
*locks armory and heads out, closing door behind me*
Has TWC EVER offered anything of SUBSTANCE? Somebody should have alerted the media. I certainly missed that extraordinary event! TWC actually made sense? WOW! I can't believe I missed it!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91757 May 18, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Well, I believe it was a white woman calling herself "Dani" who started this thread. So, I don't know...whatever. I guess folk just like what they like. No big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 5 min African AE 1,493
Poll Are you a Christian? 8 min Samoan Irish 22
Poll Are mexicans and native americans the same? (Nov '07) 10 min good 300
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min African AE 112,780
Whites going through their most difficult perio... 21 min African AE 22
Scorned buck sh-t all over ex's belongings 30 min Sir Jethro 1
News The Fear Of Black Men In America: Join Our Twit... 32 min cool 12
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 34 min good 39
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr killt 74
What the hell is going on with black men? 1 hr choco 48
all men prefer white women!!!!!!! 4 hr ABM1977 23
More from around the web