Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91711 May 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>More lies.

You DO give a shyt about white women, because it's all you ever talk about. You're obsessed with whether they find black men attractive and why, which further indicates that you're really a white man pretending to be a native American. I have yet to meet a native American man in a relationship with an Asian woman who is obsessed with white women on black men. That would be one mixed up and crazy individual.

Almost perfected an art? Boy, I HAVE perfected the art of exposing and ridiculing your half-wit, wannabe ass since day one. I OWN you TWC, and you know this. Here, your ass belongs to the black man and that is ME. You are here because of people like me and your thoughts involve people like me. Nobody here is seeking you out. YOu come HERE! This is your home and I am your DADDY. You do and say what I feel you need to do and say around here.
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#91713 May 16, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not here to kizz azz, boy.
Im here to expose hypocrisy on every level like i always have.
People love me around here because my posts get to the heart of the matter and are concise and accurate with much clarity.
Now, im predicting that obama wont last the rest of the year because of his lies regarding the FBI and the Benghazi affair.
I can see savant sweatin it out right now knowing that his messiah is going down the shyythole just like nixon did back in the 70's.
Its not to late too convert to conservatism and leave San Fran once and for all.
Dont end up like Lot's Wife homie boy.
you need a degree in common sense
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91715 May 16, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not here to kizz azz, boy.
Im here to expose hypocrisy on every level like i always have.
People love me around here because my posts get to the heart of the matter and are concise and accurate with much clarity.
Now, im predicting that obama wont last the rest of the year because of his lies regarding the FBI and the Benghazi affair.
I can see savant sweatin it out right now knowing that his messiah is going down the shyythole just like nixon did back in the 70's.
Its not to late too convert to conservatism and leave San Fran once and for all.
Dont end up like Lot's Wife homie boy.
That's right!
That's right!
Keep at it!
You're the one sweating now aren't you?

Nobody is converting to any backwards assed conservatism, especially with the likes of YOU in the party. Nobody loves you around here either. I'm the one who's doing the exposing. You are the bytch. Don't mention Lot and don't mention anyone in the Bible, because you don't really follow the Bible. You are a HEATHEN and a liar!!

Now get on your knees devil and LICK it up lest we send thee back to the hellish domain of hades which is your home.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#91716 May 16, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to quit pretending to be white.
Can I still pretend to be spotted?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#91717 May 16, 2013
oops....

*goes back out and closes door*

LMNAAO
Nero The Christian Killer

Jacksonville, FL

#91718 May 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
oops....
*goes back out and closes door*
LMNAAO
Does that stand for "laughing my Native American ass off"?

Oakland

#91719 May 16, 2013
Nero The Christian Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that stand for "laughing my Native American ass off"?
mmm hmmmm.....*chuckles*
Son of Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#91722 May 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm hmmmm.....*chuckles*
Cool :)
7 Princes of Hell

Jacksonville, FL

#91723 May 16, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> LMSWAO!!!!:)
What does " LMSWAO" stand for?

Level 8

Spotted World

#91725 May 17, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
STILL THE SAME
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX...
So you are racist against Spotted girls?

Oakland

#91727 May 17, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>better keep that mouth in check before your daddy kip, spanks your naughty azz.
Don't hold your breath waiting for 'keeping mouth in check' to happen....This guy has serious issues....He is definitely 'SIDE' obsessed.....And his continued references to male body parts (south of the equator) are gross, disgusting and indicative of his lack of class.....still sayin'....
big baby

United States

#91728 May 17, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath waiting for 'keeping mouth in check' to happen....This guy has serious issues....He is definitely 'SIDE' obsessed.....And his continued references to male body parts (south of the equator) are gross, disgusting and indicative of his lack of class.....still sayin'....
very interesting how he wants to see pics of blondegirl, but yet he thinks she is a bm. Oh well, whatever floats his boat.
Sister Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91730 May 17, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep down Kip admires/respects me although he wont admit to you guys for fear of reprisals.
Kip knows that Im the one that people come to when they want their questions answered.
So, do you want me to explain to you the mechanisms that are related to heart disease as proof ?
Im the only one here that is qualified to offer up such.
Dont laugh either because heart disease is a serious problem in America and even worse in the african american community.
When you bring something of substance to the table, you're acknowledged....when you bring garbage, we take it out....Comprende?....Now who's riding what, again?....

Gotta run....have fun and try to play nice, k?.....

*locks armory and heads out, closing door behind me*
big baby

United States

#91731 May 17, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep down Kip admires/respects me although he wont admit to you guys for fear of reprisals.
Kip knows that Im the one that people come to when they want their questions answered.
So, do you want me to explain to you the mechanisms that are related to heart disease as proof ?
Im the only one here that is qualified to offer up such.
Dont laugh either because heart disease is a serious problem in America and even worse in the african american community.
dont worry i'll google heart disease and AA men. Thanks for your concern...

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#91732 May 17, 2013
two white crows-another MD wannabe

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#91733 May 17, 2013
They are more then attracted. They are addicted to black men. If the black man refuse to sleep with them they become violent!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/493...

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#91734 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
They are more then attracted. They are addicted to black men. If the black man refuse to sleep with them they become violent!
His next lady will be toothless

Level 8

Spotted World

#91735 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
That is only the weak, insecure ones which lack any ethnic identity or pride. The real issue here seems to be class.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#91736 May 17, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only the weak, insecure ones which lack any ethnic identity or pride. The real issue here seems to be class.
That was a BBC craving white girl....

Science show that white women release extra feel-good hormones whenever she has intercourse with a black male. The snowbunnies always reach full orgasm with a bm..So when a black man refuse to give it up they become violent. They are not use to gettin full satisfaction due to the fact that their white counterparts dont match up with their needs...

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Loveland Ohio

#91737 May 17, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a BBC craving white girl....
Science show that white women release extra feel-good hormones whenever she has intercourse with a black male. The snowbunnies always reach full orgasm with a bm..So when a black man refuse to give it up they become violent. They are not use to gettin full satisfaction due to the fact that their white counterparts dont match up with their needs...
Then white males should feel the same with black women.......come to think of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min CHARON 1,265,124
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 7 min Open Minded and V... 143
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 8 min African AE 1,241
Who is this fool calling everyone NoMo and MACEO? 13 min Mister Please 1
nighur shot dead in failed robbery attempt 14 min Gentle Mikes last... 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,066
Racists stop your lies! White people get 69% o... 17 min Mister Please 1
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 20 min Mister Please 161
Africans did not sell their own 3 hr The Black Foreigner 188
Trump will destroy America ! 3 hr PolakPotrafi 108
More from around the web