Are white women attracted to black men?
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91567 May 10, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of want to apologize for TWC.
Not all white people in America are as goofy as he is. Some of them are drunkards, others are wife beaters, and we still have a lot of people on depression medication, but TWC is just off the charts CRAZY. I'm sure you have your version of the crazy American, right? I tell ya! We have to live with it everyday over here. Those people are just NUTS! They hate everyone but worship guns. They complain about blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Communists, liberals, Muslims, the Chinese, gays, and bed bugs. I happen to think they're kind of funny for the low class of people here.
Yes i have my own version about american,s , but i think there are good and bad ones ,just like over here in germany .People like TWC i will not tolerate , and i do not wish to talk to him anymore.I have met here a native american ,who happend to be married to a german lady , he is a very kind man . TWC on the other hand do not represent his people in a positive way , and from what i have seen so far , he is very racist towards black people .
Have a good day Sir , and may God the almighty bless you and your love ones ^_^
Please excuse my english .
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91569 May 10, 2013
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i have my own version about american,s , but i think there are good and bad ones ,just like over here in germany .People like TWC i will not tolerate , and i do not wish to talk to him anymore.I have met here a native american ,who happend to be married to a german lady , he is a very kind man . TWC on the other hand do not represent his people in a positive way , and from what i have seen so far , he is very racist towards black people .
Have a good day Sir , and may God the almighty bless you and your love ones ^_^
Please excuse my english .
We are all individuals. Have a blessed day!
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91570 May 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre not a white woman so stop the tricks and games.
You dont even know savant nor kip so why be sooooo nice to someone that you dont even know ?
I seee trollz pull this shyyyt everyday in the AA forum and suckers like kip and savant fall all over themselves when a troll posin as a white woman shows up to kizz black azz.
and btw im a Native American which means im one of the least racist people that post around here.
Kip and Savant both hate white people so take this into consideration when youre through kizzing black azzz.
Now, get lost troll.
You're right , i do not know Savant and Kip , they have been nothing but nice to me , so im being nice to them as well.As for them being racist , you are the one , and you have a very ugly attitude.
Live and let live .
Klick <> Pfffff I do not wish you reply to me !
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91571 May 10, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all individuals. Have a blessed day!
Thank you Phoenix , so do you ^_^
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91573 May 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>'
'and btw im a Native American which means im one of the least racist people that post around here.'......
surely YOU jest!!....and that would be 'WHO posts' around here, Duke grad....*smh*
*note*...
Just that statement alone is a lie....shall we begin with links or should we let your (ex) friend aisling do the honours?....bbl....
welcome, Eva....
*poof*
'
Thank you dear NotSoDivineMsM ^_^
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91574 May 10, 2013
I wish everyone a blessed and joyful weekend .
Got my bag packed , going on a short trip , back on monday ^_^
May God bless US all .
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91575 May 10, 2013
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>You're right , i do not know Savant and Kip , they have been nothing but nice to me , so im being nice to them as well.As for them being racist , you are the one , and you have a very ugly attitude.
Live and let live .
Klick <> Pfffff I do not wish you reply to me !
....if u r sexing with blax u r a ho - period........and I don't care where u live, who u r, or how white your skin is.........

.....thats just the way it is........
Poetic Justice

United States

#91576 May 10, 2013
Poetic Justice wrote:
Feel good story of the day.
Mudshark brutally beaten to death by buck
http://goo.gl/7a7QO
The witness said she then saw Fetrow fall to the ground where Brown commenced to beating, choking and repeatedly stomping Fetrow in her throat. When the witness was unable to stop Brown she called the police.
The witness then saw Brown lift Fetrow's body and throw it "like a sack of potatoes" into the back of the car and drive off. The witness followed behind Brown who was driving Fetrow's vehicle and gave the license plate number to the 911 operator.
Now that's what I call... poetic justice.

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#91577 May 10, 2013
Poetic Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I call... poetic justice.
Poetic justice would be you run over by a garbage truck
Poetic Justice

United States

#91578 May 10, 2013
Dead mudshark of the day :-)

DA: Framingham man hacked and slashed teen wife to death

http://goo.gl/QvMA7

A Framingham man enraged to learn the baby girl who was born July 23, 2010, was the product of an extramarital affair stabbed his unfaithful TRAITOROUS SL#T teenage wife to death and then lived in their apartment for days with her decaying corpse and their older child before fleeing solo to Mexico, prosecutors said today.
Poetic Justice

United States

#91579 May 10, 2013
Feel good story of the day.

Pregnant coal burner killed by its buck

http://goo.gl/PHWof

Stacey L. Beesley was found dead in an apartment after her fiancé Eric Knox told police he had killed her.

Knox was arrested on two counts of first-degree murder because Beesley was 5 months pregnant. He is being held at the Midwest City Police Department pending transfer to Oklahoma County jail.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91580 May 10, 2013
Again, I question the mental stability of someone who regularly monitors the internet in search of specific stories involving white female victims of black men and then cheering the tragedies.The women are more often the victims of white men, but for some reason it finds the stories involving black men more insatiable.

Crazy!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91581 May 10, 2013
KIP wrote:
Again, I question the mental stability of someone who regularly monitors the internet in search of specific stories involving white female victims of black men and then cheering the tragedies.The women are more often the victims of white men, but for some reason it finds the stories involving black men more insatiable.

Crazy!
Crazy is as crazy does.
SPARTA REPUBLIC

Athens, Greece

#91582 May 10, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> don't you got a rubber doll waiting on you in the closet? Scat!
What do you mean by "scat"?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91585 May 10, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>why do you even acknowledge this lunatic?
It's necessary to expose the insanity that some people have. They try to mask it online, but even here it can be called out. When you always ignore this behavior you become guilty of its affects to some degree.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91586 May 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
You have waaayy too much white blood in you and i think that this is the reason that you are being soooo defiant..and you know that Natives are not nor ever will be guided by the white mans views on political correctness because they harm the Native people.
I decided to give this the '12 hour rule' before responding....

DO YOU read what you post?.....YOU'RE the
one in here spouting Christianity/morality/social acceptability....certainly NOT a stance most 'true' Native Americans would take, speaking of 'too much.......'..Accept the fact that we are ALL on to you, Tiny and quit whining....IF you are Native American, you are the poster child for 'assimilation'....Not so here, so give up the brow-beating pleadings/threats, k?.....Some of us have learned to 'get along'(many of us who came up in the turbulent 60s....common goals/causes/motives)....I wouldn't expect you to understand, nor will I attempt to 'school' you in the fine art of 'social graces' any further....and shelve the 'my people' argument....You become my people when you act like a civilised human being....doka....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91589 May 10, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's necessary to expose the insanity that some people have. They try to mask it online, but even here it can be called out. When you always ignore this behavior you become guilty of its affects to some degree.
......these stories r shocking but not surprising, and help to paint a picture of the modern male kneegroid........

......so i hope he carries on posting them, becoz people - and especially white females - need to b informed as to the true nature of the blak kneegroid in our modern society..........

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91592 May 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you ill never side with perverts and homosexuals like the people do on this forum because its sickening behaviour.... nor am i one of the PC crowd around here either...
Im not interested in the "New Social Construct" thats alive and well in acadaemia and in the media either.
anyways i thought that you werent taking sides ?
........^^

....more sides.....PC crowd?????.....

I REST my case....

*Christian, ya say?.......sigh......*

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#91593 May 10, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
........^^
....more sides.....PC crowd?????.....
I REST my case....
*Christian, ya say?.......sigh......*
I believe two crows is teetering on the edge of the abyss he could go either way and frequently does
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91594 May 10, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>expose their insanity? Kip, most people that are insane have no idea that they are. They think they are just as sane as the next man so your not helping this psycho by responding to his post. He cant get a true 15 minutes of fame on television so he comes here for the attention.
I'm not really responding TO him. I'll make reference about the post, but that's pretty much it.

No, I don't help psychos of any kind. However, those kind of posts DO provide me with an opportunity to slip in my own agenda about racist people and their beliefs. Look at how upset these crazies get when you shed light on their darkness. These people are often feel worthless and suffer dysfunction of some kind. I've always found that to be true and reminding them from time to time is not a bad thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 3 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 8 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 27 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 31 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web