Are white women attracted to black men?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91541 May 9, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes sexual matters, EVERYONE is supposed to be interested in their own race. God made WW ONLY for WM and BW for BM, and intended us to live separate cultures. Sure, get along together, work together, don't discriminate, but have distinct cultures.
None of my feelings on this contradict my involvement online. I KNOW I am in the AA forum since that is where AA men are to be able to preach to them. What EVERY WW does IS my business, since EVERY WW who dates a BM is TRASH. WM have the UNIVERSAL moral right to have their pick of WM with NO outside competition. I have the right to live my life with NO BM trying to interact with me socially beyond what is necessary for work and survival. I found their entire culture and condescending, patronizing way of relating to others and treating them like they are stupid to be a turnoff. A BM should notice right off that I am a WW, that I am alone in my own world where I like it, that I don't need him, that I have my life precisely as I want it, and to simply look the other way. Maybe say hello, but not ask questions nor act like they own me.
I sometimes run into clashes with BW, but they don't try to date me. My problem is how some want to control their friends and "care" about them like they own them. What I eat, what I wear, my health, my safety, and every least thing I do is solely my business, and nobody has a right to notice, and most WP around here respect me enough to stay out of my life, let me run it, and never try to get close. Being my friend is easy. Just help me when I ask, and no more. In White culture, everyone minds their own business more and ONLY cares about the welfare of those they have a right to know - ie., parents, authority figures, chosen friends, and fellow members of your own culture. Everyone else is free to have their own culture, live their lives, mind their business, and have full personal and cultural autonomy as separate units.
So why am I here? An old adage says, "The best defense is a good offense." So if BM are abusing me and my sisters by approaching us, the best way to handle it is to meet them on their turf first, not keep retreating as our own territory gets smaller and smaller. When a BM is with a WW, it is ALWAYS a political statement (just like the N-word is nearly always a political statement). So I won't go away. I will explain myself until you all get it. All I want is the freedom to go outside in my town and do business without BM and HM desperately approaching me. They should just say hello, and then go on about their business as if they never saw me, and never expect me to remember having seen them. Just treat everyone as self-contained adults who already have their own family and friends, and who have their own culture. Nobody has a right to care for me, and I don't want anyone to do that. I just want left alone in the real world so I can call every shot in my life and have the privilege of being the only one who "cares" about me. But so many BP come up to me and pretend I can't take care of myself and want to boss me around or force help on me I don't want nor need. WP do it too, but much less. So I cannot expect BP to know how to treat me if I don't tell them.
In addition to everything that has already been said - I would just say that blak males want u for your body, not for your self-described artistic mind.........the blak knigra only wants to ph**k -....

...think about it - when waz the last time u had an intelligent conversation with a knigra?- maybe never, becoz their intellect is inferior.......
Poetic Justice

United States

#91543 May 9, 2013
21-year-old Coal burner fed to the hogs

http://goo.gl/vDC8z

"It was something about chopping her(Danielle Brown) up and feeding her to the hogs...something like that; he said something like that sir," Eugene Forbes, James' Cousin, said.

"I remember he stated, um, they would never find her. I don't know why they keep looking for her," Forbes said.
HIV and Aids

Chalfont, PA

#91544 May 9, 2013
Please if you have sex with Black men PLEASE USE CONDOMS .

To date, over 230,000 African Americans have died of AIDS - nearly 40 percent of total deaths - and of the more than 1 million people living with HIV in the United States of America today, almost half are black.1 And yet, as a racial group, African Americans represent just 14 percent of the US population.2 The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104) and white females (1 in 588).3 In Washington D.C, which has the nation’s highest district HIV prevalence (3 percent), three-quarters of those infected with HIV are African American.4 According to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, African Americans "comprise the greatest proportion of HIV/AIDS cases across many transmission categories, including among women, heterosexual men, injection drug users.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

New York, NY

#91545 May 9, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
HIV and Aids

Chalfont, PA

#91546 May 9, 2013
To date, over 230,000 African Americans have died of AIDS - nearly 40 percent of total deaths - and of the more than 1 million people living with HIV in the United States of America today, almost half are black.1 And yet, as a racial group, African Americans represent just 14 percent of the US population.2 The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104) and white females (1 in 588).3 In Washington D.C, which has the nation’s highest district HIV prevalence (3 percent), three-quarters of those infected with HIV are African American.4 According to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, African Americans "comprise the greatest proportion of HIV/AIDS cases across many transmission categories, including among women, heterosexual men, injection drug users,
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91547 May 9, 2013
HIV and Aids wrote:
To date, over 230,000 African Americans have died of AIDS - nearly 40 percent of total deaths - and of the more than 1 million people living with HIV in the United States of America today, almost half are black.1 And yet, as a racial group, African Americans represent just 14 percent of the US population.2 The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104) and white females (1 in 588).3 In Washington D.C, which has the nation’s highest district HIV prevalence (3 percent), three-quarters of those infected with HIV are African American.4 According to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, African Americans "comprise the greatest proportion of HIV/AIDS cases across many transmission categories, including among women, heterosexual men, injection drug users,
Actually, a lot of POOR people have died from AIDS, because they failed to get treatment for, or didn't have access for services to treat patients with HIV until it was too late. Assuming all carriers are black people is foolhardy, because AIDS does not discriminate .
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91549 May 9, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Id bet anything that youre just another DL knigguh male here just to start syhtt with all the visiting trolls ... and more than likely just for laughs.
If you are a white woman youre more than likely a typical hoe who is just dying to catch an STD which is what youll get for monkeying around with a knigguh man.
AND no there are not good people here and i can personally vouch for morons like kip,savant and otheres who are nothing more than azzz chasers for every stupid white woman that happens to show up acting all PC and shytt.
GET the helll out of here while you have the chance and stay gone cause these people will eat you alive and with no mercy whatsoever.
Stupid white woman
I'm married you idiot. I don't chase ANYONE, so don't lie.

As for vouching for anyone, you can't even vouch for yourself being a "Native American, biology student from Duke". You're nothing more than the usual awkward, insecure, jealous, lying-assed, whitey on the African American Forum with nothing better to do than to come remind everyone about how inferior and foolish you are with the incessant whining over blacks. You are an idiot and a proven liar. Go home, get a job, get an education, get a clue, and get the phuk out.
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91550 May 9, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Id bet anything that youre just another DL knigguh male here just to start syhtt with all the visiting trolls ... and more than likely just for laughs.
If you are a white woman youre more than likely a typical hoe who is just dying to catch an STD which is what youll get for monkeying around with a knigguh man.
AND no there are not good people here and i can personally vouch for morons like kip,savant and otheres who are nothing more than azzz chasers for every stupid white woman that happens to show up acting all PC and shytt.
GET the helll out of here while you have the chance and stay gone cause these people will eat you alive and with no mercy whatsoever.
Stupid white woman
If you cannot talk to me in a polite way , please dont say anything at all.Im a white woman who happend to like black men very much , what is your problem with that , are you going to stopp me ?
Black Deal

United States

#91551 May 9, 2013
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>If you cannot talk to me in a polite way , please dont say anything at all.Im a white woman who happend to like black men very much , what is your problem with that , are you going to stopp me ?
You cave bitches aint entitled to shit and majority of us BM dont want your Neanderthal ass
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91552 May 9, 2013
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>If you cannot talk to me in a polite way , please dont say anything at all.Im a white woman who happend to like black men very much , what is your problem with that , are you going to stopp me ?
No, he cannot talk to you politely, because he doesn't have politeness it in him.
He claims to be Christian too, but is anything but.
He claims to be a Native American, but based on what he says, he's anything but.
He calls himself a scientist, but is anything but.
TWC does happen to be the BUTT of all jokes here. He just doesn't get it.

Don't bother yourself with his idiocy.
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91553 May 9, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings. And welcome to Looneyville, America. I hope you don'tend up regretting that yuo hooked up with AA Forum. In fact, it's neither African-American nor a Forum. But there are some good people here.
So, how are things over in Germany?
Greetings back at you Sir, and thank's for your welcome .Things in germany are okay so far. Yes i have noticed ,there are some good people in here ,black and white ,and im hoping and wish to have a nice conversation sometimes . Racist comments, will be ignored by me . It is late over here , have a good night ^_^,sorry for my english, never mind my grammer .
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91554 May 9, 2013
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings back at you Sir, and thank's for your welcome .Things in germany are okay so far. Yes i have noticed ,there are some good people in here ,black and white ,and im hoping and wish to have a nice conversation sometimes . Racist comments, will be ignored by me . It is late over here , have a good night ^_^,sorry for my english, never mind my grammer .
I kind of want to apologize for TWC.

Not all white people in America are as goofy as he is. Some of them are drunkards, others are wife beaters, and we still have a lot of people on depression medication, but TWC is just off the charts CRAZY. I'm sure you have your version of the crazy American, right? I tell ya! We have to live with it everyday over here. Those people are just NUTS! They hate everyone but worship guns. They complain about blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Communists, liberals, Muslims, the Chinese, gays, and bed bugs. I happen to think they're kind of funny for the low class of people here.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91556 May 9, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre not a white woman so stop the tricks and games.
You dont even know savant nor kip so why be sooooo nice to someone that you dont even know ?
I seee trollz pull this shyyyt everyday in the AA forum and suckers like kip and savant fall all over themselves when a troll posin as a white woman shows up to kizz black azz.
and btw im a Native American which means im one of the least racist people that post around here.
Kip and Savant both hate white people so take this into consideration when youre through kizzing black azzz.
Now, get lost troll.
'

'and btw im a Native American which means im one of the least racist people that post around here.'......

surely YOU jest!!....and that would be 'WHO posts' around here, Duke grad....*smh*

*note*...

Just that statement alone is a lie....shall we begin with links or should we let your (ex) friend aisling do the honours?....bbl....

welcome, Eva....

*poof*

'
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#91557 May 9, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Prison is a whole other situation; you're out now so I suggest that whatever happened in prison you should stay in prison- leave it behind you where it belongs. Don't take it with you, leave it behind.
MACEO

Well, does it matter now your almost 60 years old and your UGLY and broke!

Really who cares if a Fat White woman gets a Broke, Old, Fat, Bald LOSER that ruined his life and wasted his youth chasing ASS and didn't help his White wife?

You need to be left alone to die! Your a very selfish, self centered man, I can see why no Black women want to deal with you!

YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN TAKING CARE OF YOUR MOTHER? LMAO

YOU RAN A MARATHON TO DO FOR YOUR WHITE WIFE'S FAMILY BUT NOT YOUR OWN? YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME!

GOES TO SHOW WOMEN THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO KNOW A MAN BECAUSE YOUR REALLY A SELFIISH SELF CENTERED MAN WHICH IS SAD.........ITS ALSO WHY YOUR A RECLUSE!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#91558 May 9, 2013
HIV and Aids wrote:
Please if you have sex with Black men PLEASE USE CONDOMS .
To date, over 230,000 African Americans have died of AIDS - nearly 40 percent of total deaths - and of the more than 1 million people living with HIV in the United States of America today, almost half are black.1 And yet, as a racial group, African Americans represent just 14 percent of the US population.2 The estimated lifetime risk of becoming infected with HIV is 1 in 16 for black males, and 1 in 30 for black females, a far higher risk than for white males (1 in 104) and white females (1 in 588).3 In Washington D.C, which has the nation’s highest district HIV prevalence (3 percent), three-quarters of those infected with HIV are African American.4 According to the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, African Americans "comprise the greatest proportion of HIV/AIDS cases across many transmission categories, including among women, heterosexual men, injection drug users.
MACEO

I DON'T DEAL WITH BLACK MEN AIDS/HIV TOO RAMPANT AND I KNOW MOST BLACK MEN WON'T CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIORS!

I can count on black men to allow them to get worse! lmao

“Trump sanity-out of reach”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#91559 May 9, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well, does it matter now your almost 60 years old and your UGLY and broke!
Really who cares if a Fat White woman gets a Broke, Old, Fat, Bald LOSER that ruined his life and wasted his youth chasing ASS and didn't help his White wife?
You need to be left alone to die! Your a very selfish, self centered man, I can see why no Black women want to deal with you!
YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN TAKING CARE OF YOUR MOTHER? LMAO
YOU RAN A MARATHON TO DO FOR YOUR WHITE WIFE'S FAMILY BUT NOT YOUR OWN? YOU DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME!
GOES TO SHOW WOMEN THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO KNOW A MAN BECAUSE YOUR REALLY A SELFIISH SELF CENTERED MAN WHICH IS SAD.........ITS ALSO WHY YOUR A RECLUSE!
not everybody is maceo or 60 years old on topix snap out of it SBT
blonde

Bethlehem, PA

#91564 May 9, 2013
My new favorite show is"Hannibal" !
I fcking love this series so bad!

Oh, and btw.... my answer remains the same;'HELL YES!

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91565 May 10, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't taking sides ?
AND why would you take sides with kip and savant against your own people ?
You have waaayy too much white blood in you and i think that this is the reason that you are being soooo defiant..and you know that Natives are not nor ever will be guided by the white mans views on political correctness because they harm the Native people.
We dont allow gays and perverts and their sick twisted immoral ways around us like the white man and the black man does and you should know this .
Now, keep silent and no more disrespectful rebuttals/ugly comments.
Im serious too divine...and i dont want to have to keep asking this over and over again of you either.
Did/do you suffer from FAS?.....because, if not, something else is seriously wrong with you if you are still trying to present the above quoted nonsense and expecting me to honour your ridiculous requests.....smh....seriously smh.....
Eva

Wertheim, Germany

#91567 May 10, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of want to apologize for TWC.
Not all white people in America are as goofy as he is. Some of them are drunkards, others are wife beaters, and we still have a lot of people on depression medication, but TWC is just off the charts CRAZY. I'm sure you have your version of the crazy American, right? I tell ya! We have to live with it everyday over here. Those people are just NUTS! They hate everyone but worship guns. They complain about blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Communists, liberals, Muslims, the Chinese, gays, and bed bugs. I happen to think they're kind of funny for the low class of people here.
Yes i have my own version about american,s , but i think there are good and bad ones ,just like over here in germany .People like TWC i will not tolerate , and i do not wish to talk to him anymore.I have met here a native american ,who happend to be married to a german lady , he is a very kind man . TWC on the other hand do not represent his people in a positive way , and from what i have seen so far , he is very racist towards black people .
Have a good day Sir , and may God the almighty bless you and your love ones ^_^
Please excuse my english .
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91569 May 10, 2013
Eva wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i have my own version about american,s , but i think there are good and bad ones ,just like over here in germany .People like TWC i will not tolerate , and i do not wish to talk to him anymore.I have met here a native american ,who happend to be married to a german lady , he is a very kind man . TWC on the other hand do not represent his people in a positive way , and from what i have seen so far , he is very racist towards black people .
Have a good day Sir , and may God the almighty bless you and your love ones ^_^
Please excuse my english .
We are all individuals. Have a blessed day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,582,410
Power of Master Lee for President. 3 min The Power Of Mast... 5
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 23 min KIP 222
You democrats put these "racist" monuments up. 23 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Omaha aims to be more welcoming to young black ... 24 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 25 min Oh No You Di-nt 9
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 26 min Ugly monkeys 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 1 hr Tony 109
Rape by Cop 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sbt 117
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Harrisson 36
More from around the web