LOSER
Yes, troll you are.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#91470 May 8, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two pigs feet....you're nothing more than a hypocrite and a clown. You're always preaching about religion. What religion do you belong to that mocks and rejoices a violent death? Better yet, what religion teaches one to wish such a horrible crime to occur to anyone? You are SICK!
Hey, dcm....couldn't agree more....People really ought to be careful what they wish for....Hope you and yours are well and enjoying a great day!!!!!....:
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

New York, NY

#91471 May 8, 2013
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
dcm1

Maricopa, AZ

#91472 May 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dcm....couldn't agree more....People really ought to be careful what they wish for....Hope you and yours are well and enjoying a great day!!!!!....:
Hi MSM!! Yes they should. Sadly, most of the people who make such disparging comments are nut jobs who actually believe that they're normal.

I'm doing great and you do the same my friend.
dcm1

Maricopa, AZ

#91476 May 8, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna hear yes sir outta you from now on do you understand me ?
Im the only one around here that sets the right example for others to follow.
Are ya still gonna hang on savants and kips knutsack for all the stupid things that they say ?
Blondie is actually some silly black boy who poses as a promiscuous trashy/easy to lay white woman that visits the AA forum who gets a kick out of black guys chasin her/him around while making all the white trollz mad...ive know this for years now....
no white woman can be like that dayummm fool and you know it ...so it seems to me like all fun and games with the knigguhs making fools out of themselves and they dont seem to be none the wiser..
call it fun in the jungle, buckwheat...
now shut and play along like all the other idiots do around here.
Sure Two Pigs Nuts.

So, you now claim that Blondie is a "black guy" after repeatedly asking her for nude pictures...liar? And you've known that she was a "black man" for years, but insist upon seeing her nude? Didn't you say that you were straight?

One thing that is for sure....you are a WHITE man! lol

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91478 May 8, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
If it doesn't serve any useful purpose (and obviously makes your blood pressure rise), why continue to come here?....If you have forgotten so soon, let me remind you again....I stand my own ground (on my own two moccasins), post my own opinions and IF/WHEN I agree with someone's statements, it does NOT mean I have chosen sides....Is having allies (to support the opinions you post here) THAT important to you?....Just the way you started your response to me reeks of 'male chauvinist pig'(for lack of a better term)....I do NOT know 'dayum' well and methinks, neither do YOU.....still sayin'.....
The reason Too Jive Azz Crow "can't talked educated" is simply because he uneducated....and unintelligent.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91479 May 8, 2013
Please wrote:
FYI, white supremacists are not known for drive-by shootings.
They've a record of drive by shootings and bombings as well. Whiter supremacists are largely wannnabe Nazis.
dcm1

Maricopa, AZ

#91481 May 8, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I was tryin to force blondie's hand you idiot... have you never played cards befoe or is yo azzz tooo stuuupiddd ?
dayum my knigguh gets summ edumahkayshun..
now ,get gone foe i bustt yo azzz foe actin like a chimp
gnomesayin ?
Nice attempt to deflect, but as the true loser you are....
YA FAILED.

But..... you've just proven to me is that you're the dumb blow-up doll loving troll, "Masaud"...lol
What Up wit dat

Chalfont, PA

#91484 May 8, 2013
BobTBird69 wrote:
Less than 50% of Black Men Graduate High School.
Blacks have the highest unemployment rate.
Crime running rampant in the Black community.
Unwed Mothers is more common in the Black Community.
But the biggest concern you people have is Do White Women want Black Men, you people don't even see the irony of this, Amazing.
Sorry but the poor dumb bastards can't read :)

But the biggest concern you people have is Do White Women want Black Men, you people don't even see the irony of this, Amazing
SIster Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91486 May 8, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt to deflect, but as the true loser you are....
YA FAILED.
But..... you've just proven to me is that you're the dumb blow-up doll loving troll, "Masaud"...lol
echec et mat, my dcm!!!!!!!!..conjoined twins comes to mind....or TweedleDumb and Tweedle Dumber....*LSHIC*

:)
SIster Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91487 May 8, 2013
What Up wit dat wrote:
<quoted text>
But the biggest concern you people have is Do White Women want Black Men, you people don't even see the irony of this, Amazing
You're obviously 'missing a few pages'...and that would be unwed mothers ARE....nice of you to stop by.....:)
SIster Mary Spike

Marina Del Rey, CA

#91488 May 8, 2013
*laughing even harder at the rater/hater....buahahahahaha.. ...*

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#91489 May 8, 2013
What Up wit dat wrote:
<quoted text>
that sounds more like krackerville usa

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#91490 May 8, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you grow the brains to be concerned about yourself and leave other people's business alone?
If you are so into your own race then BE in your own race, and stay the off the African American Forum. You can't even do THAT can you?
I am concerned about myself in the real world. But online I have a right to teach and to vent. It needs to be irreversibly burned into EVERY BM to NEVER look at any WW nor approach her nor date her. When they do that, I will be able to mind my own business. But they speak to me with their incompatible culture and try to force themselves on me. They need to understand that most WW have their lives perfectly as they want them and don't need outside interference nor help.

When it comes sexual matters, EVERYONE is supposed to be interested in their own race. God made WW ONLY for WM and BW for BM, and intended us to live separate cultures. Sure, get along together, work together, don't discriminate, but have distinct cultures.

None of my feelings on this contradict my involvement online. I KNOW I am in the AA forum since that is where AA men are to be able to preach to them. What EVERY WW does IS my business, since EVERY WW who dates a BM is TRASH. WM have the UNIVERSAL moral right to have their pick of WM with NO outside competition. I have the right to live my life with NO BM trying to interact with me socially beyond what is necessary for work and survival. I found their entire culture and condescending, patronizing way of relating to others and treating them like they are stupid to be a turnoff. A BM should notice right off that I am a WW, that I am alone in my own world where I like it, that I don't need him, that I have my life precisely as I want it, and to simply look the other way. Maybe say hello, but not ask questions nor act like they own me.

I sometimes run into clashes with BW, but they don't try to date me. My problem is how some want to control their friends and "care" about them like they own them. What I eat, what I wear, my health, my safety, and every least thing I do is solely my business, and nobody has a right to notice, and most WP around here respect me enough to stay out of my life, let me run it, and never try to get close. Being my friend is easy. Just help me when I ask, and no more. In White culture, everyone minds their own business more and ONLY cares about the welfare of those they have a right to know - ie., parents, authority figures, chosen friends, and fellow members of your own culture. Everyone else is free to have their own culture, live their lives, mind their business, and have full personal and cultural autonomy as separate units.

So why am I here? An old adage says, "The best defense is a good offense." So if BM are abusing me and my sisters by approaching us, the best way to handle it is to meet them on their turf first, not keep retreating as our own territory gets smaller and smaller. When a BM is with a WW, it is ALWAYS a political statement (just like the N-word is nearly always a political statement). So I won't go away. I will explain myself until you all get it. All I want is the freedom to go outside in my town and do business without BM and HM desperately approaching me. They should just say hello, and then go on about their business as if they never saw me, and never expect me to remember having seen them. Just treat everyone as self-contained adults who already have their own family and friends, and who have their own culture. Nobody has a right to care for me, and I don't want anyone to do that. I just want left alone in the real world so I can call every shot in my life and have the privilege of being the only one who "cares" about me. But so many BP come up to me and pretend I can't take care of myself and want to boss me around or force help on me I don't want nor need. WP do it too, but much less. So I cannot expect BP to know how to treat me if I don't tell them.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91491 May 8, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am concerned about myself in the real world. But online I have a right to teach and to vent. It needs to be irreversibly burned into EVERY BM to NEVER look at any WW nor approach her nor date her. When they do that, I will be able to mind my own business. But they speak to me with their incompatible culture and try to force themselves on me. They need to understand that most WW have their lives perfectly as they want them and don't need outside interference nor help.
When it comes sexual matters, EVERYONE is supposed to be interested in their own race. God made WW ONLY for WM and BW for BM, and intended us to live separate cultures. Sure, get along together, work together, don't discriminate, but have distinct cultures.
None of my feelings on this contradict my involvement online. I KNOW I am in the AA forum since that is where AA men are to be able to preach to them. What EVERY WW does IS my business, since EVERY WW who dates a BM is TRASH. WM have the UNIVERSAL moral right to have their pick of WM with NO outside competition. I have the right to live my life with NO BM trying to interact with me socially beyond what is necessary for work and survival. I found their entire culture and condescending, patronizing way of relating to others and treating them like they are stupid to be a turnoff. A BM should notice right off that I am a WW, that I am alone in my own world where I like it, that I don't need him, that I have my life precisely as I want it, and to simply look the other way. Maybe say hello, but not ask questions nor act like they own me.
I sometimes run into clashes with BW, but they don't try to date me. My problem is how some want to control their friends and "care" about them like they own them. What I eat, what I wear, my health, my safety, and every least thing I do is solely my business, and nobody has a right to notice, and most WP around here respect me enough to stay out of my life, let me run it, and never try to get close. Being my friend is easy. Just help me when I ask, and no more. In White culture, everyone minds their own business more and ONLY cares about the welfare of those they have a right to know - ie., parents, authority figures, chosen friends, and fellow members of your own culture. Everyone else is free to have their own culture, live their lives, mind their business, and have full personal and cultural autonomy as separate units.
So why am I here? An old adage says, "The best defense is a good offense." So if BM are abusing me and my sisters by approaching us, the best way to handle it is to meet them on their turf first, not keep retreating as our own territory gets smaller and smaller. When a BM is with a WW, it is ALWAYS a political statement (just like the N-word is nearly always a political statement). So I won't go away. I will explain myself until you all get it. All I want is the freedom to go outside in my town and do business without BM and HM desperately approaching me. They should just say hello, and then go on about their business as if they never saw me, and never expect me to remember having seen them. Just treat everyone as self-contained adults who already have their own family and friends, and who have their own culture. Nobody has a right to care for me, and I don't want anyone to do that. I just want left alone in the real world so I can call every shot in my life and have the privilege of being the only one who "cares" about me. But so many BP come up to me and pretend I can't take care of myself and want to boss me around or force help on me I don't want nor need. WP do it too, but much less. So I cannot expect BP to know how to treat me if I don't tell them.
Some things are a matter of opinion and others are simply a matter of common sense. You have no common sense. Everyone else's business is NOT your business just because you are white. If that's the case then send them all a check and STFU.
Qui

Phoenix, AZ

#91492 May 8, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk a lot about nothing.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91493 May 8, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

White people don't always mind their business. What kind of "white culture" do you live in? That sounds very silly.

Since what you eat, what you wear, your health and your safety is your business, and solely YOUR business, and you say nobody has any right to notice, then MIND YOUR business. Treat others as you want them to treat you, unless your underlying commitment is that you DO want people in YOUR business by violating what they have chosen for themselves. You don't really know why any two specific people are together any more than a stranger would know your personal business. That's common sense.

Oh, and I don't think anyone black around here (or any place really) cares about what you think. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm just speaking from experience.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91494 May 8, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow....look at all the effort put into this post! Does the phrase 'Exercise in Futility' have any meaning for you? Carry on preaching, it's kind of funny to watch.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91495 May 8, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, look at all the effort put into this post! Does the phrase 'Exercise in Futility' have any meaning for you? Carry on preaching, it's kind of funny to watch.
whiteman

Scottsdale, AZ

#91496 May 8, 2013
not that it matters but you all are speaking to a man and he is enjoying it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Non Black women are so ugly and pathetic only b... 4 min white queen 4
Yes, I am a self hating black woman. (Feb '11) 5 min Guest 459
Shoot all whites 6 min u make me laugh 27
Video will become public at 8PM ET, 8 min u make me laugh 2
Clinton Cash 10 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Method used to silence potential blk leaders 15 min u make me laugh 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Yeah 1,402,947
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 23 min bluestreak returns 286
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 146
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Black Power 47,268
More from around the web