Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Always knew you were a disgusting racist. From your “TNB” comments to this. You will be treated accordingly.
There's an idiom about a pot and kettle that escapes me....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Always knew you were a disgusting racist. From your “TNB” comments to this. You will be treated accordingly.
She assumes any decent man wants her whiney, sniveling 'planet me me me' attitude....What we actually see is someone who sits online alone all night posting verbose, irrelevant posts (many/most times to herself).....mmmm hmmmm.....
meep

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

It doesn't matter who ANYONE likes!Everybody likes a different race.No matter what race people are,babies are still born.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

meep wrote:
It doesn't matter who ANYONE likes!Everybody likes a different race.No matter what race people are,babies are still born.
True- the color of a person's skin doesn't make them good or bad.People will love and marry whoever they chose. Some IR relationships are good,some are not just like all marriages.
masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're presuming I am that interested....YOU are NOT worth the research....
Happy ratings....
*snickers*
....well if u don't wanna kno, then y ask?......

and that should b 'sniggers' shouldn't it - we r on the nicca forum after all.......
masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they don't commit the same crimes more often. Not by a long-shot.
Next you'll be telling me that the CDC is lying when they say that blacks make up over half of new AIDS cases and 69% of gonnorhea cases despite making up a paltry 13% of our populace.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/...
Blacks are a plague on this country, both literally and figuratively. It's unfortunate so many white chicks can't keep their legs closed or won't come clean about their sexual history, but it's going to spread to whiteville soon enough.
.....thats wot I've always said - women need to b honest about their previous sexual relations with negrows to their new partners - its only fair, apart from being an std issue as well.....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your buddies who date IR?
Perhaps, they should keep it in their pants. It would seem that you have no problem with IR as long as it's White males w/Black females.
I can tell you one thing, any right minded White female who would not steer clear of fence jumpers needs to have her head checked. And many do. You just don't hear about it.
Have a nice day.
.....actually - white females sexing with kneegrows is much more common than white males sexing with kneegresses.........my estimate would b 20-40% of ww.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

meep wrote:
.......too many niccuz r born - even with the high kneegroid abortion stats........and thats y nicca crime is still a growing menace.........

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
True- the color of a person's skin doesn't make them good or bad.People will love and marry whoever they chose. Some IR relationships are good,some are not just like all marriages.
The color of one's skin doesn't matter to you!

And that's all that's the only person that you can speak for...you!

Because most people don't want to marry out...and therefore don't!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
You harbor the exact same hatred and viciousness towards white men, which is the ONLY reason black men have such an abnormal fascination with white women.

This story is an old as Helen of Troy.
At least be a man and own up to it.
Sorry, you are wrong - and you are projecting your Caucasoid dementia unto others.

Dr. Martin Luther King did not advocate "hatred and viciousness towards white men" and millions of African-Americans (including myself) consider his philosophy to be a beacon of hope and a model for multiracial cooperation and harmony.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The color of one's skin doesn't matter to you!
And that's all that's the only person that you can speak for...you!
Because most people don't want to marry out...and therefore don't!
MACEO the FOOL

The FOOL

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool” taunting others and ends up with nothing(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.

HE IS UNRELIABLE WITH OTHERS: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area. He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of foolish men are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it. He taunts others who have wisdom and knowledge.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof

So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy themselves (1:29-32).
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a me' attitude....What we actually see is someone who sits online alone all night posting verbose, irrelevant posts (many/most times to himself).....mmmm hmmmm.....
MACEO

So true about yourself and your almost 60 years old which is sad! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson---MaCEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are wrong - and you are projecting your Caucasoid dementia unto others.
Dr. Martin Luther King did not advocate "hatred and viciousness towards white men" and millions of African-Americans (including myself) consider his philosophy to be a beacon of hope and a model for multiracial cooperation and harmony.
MACEO the FOOL

The FOOL

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool” taunting others and ends up with nothing(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).

5. THE FOOL IS UNRELIABLE.

HE IS UNRELIABLE WITH OTHERS: The fool is dishonest and evil and cannot be trusted in any area. He cuts off his own feet, and drinks violence . He sends a message by the hand of a fool (26:6).

Like an archer who wounds everyone, So is he who hires a fool or who hires those who pass by (26:10).

HE IS UNRELIABLE IN HIS WORDS. The words of the fool are always to be questioned. He is a liar, a deceiver, and a slanderer.
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool (10:18).

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way, But the folly of fools is deceit (14:8).

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity Than he who is perverse in speech and is a fool (19:1).

Even what the fool believes to be true may be only his worthless opinion. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2).

The lips of the wise spread knowledge, But the hearts of foolish men are not so (15:7, cf. v. 14).

6. THE FOOL IS UNTEACHABLE. Try as you like, attempting to teach a fool is frustrating at best, and often painful. Whenever a fool is faced with wisdom and instruction, he will reject it. He taunts others who have wisdom and knowledge.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7).

Because they hated knowledge, And did not choose the fear of the Lord. They would not accept my counsel, They spurned all my reproof

So they shall eat of the fruit of their own way, And be satiated with their own devices. For the waywardness of the naive shall kill them, And the complacency of fools shall destroy themselves (1:29-32).
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Poor thing..........you got back what you put out! LMAO

Karma!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your buddies who date IR?
Perhaps, they should keep it in their pants. It would seem that you have no problem with IR as long as it's White males w/Black females.
I can tell you one thing, any right minded White female who would not steer clear of fence jumpers needs to have her head checked. And many do. You just don't hear about it.
Have a nice day.
Now this is funny!

Someone who has already admitted to having some degree of brain damage suggests others have their heads checked.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Poetic Justice wrote:
Traitorous mud shark killed by her husboon
http://goo.gl/FRSLO
CHARLOTTE, NC - Homicide detectives are investigating after a traitorous mud shark, who had been attacked in the past, was found dead inside a west Charlotte nest.

Police identified the whore as 34-year-old Catherine Elizabeth Ahern Blakeney, who is a past victim of domestic violence while living with the suspook.
Shame on you, Poetic Justice.

RIP, Catherine Elizabeth Blakeney. You died as you lived - a sweet, loving Beautiful White Queen:
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/img/photos...
Your only crime was in not truly knowing the man you gave your heart to.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP, Catherine Elizabeth Blakeney. You died as you lived - a sweet, loving Beautiful White Queen:
That thing has no shame Harrison.

It's soulless, dark, and evil. It's only purpose is to stir up discontent, and more hate. It ridicules victims.
Watch them when they behave this way. Don't mimic them, just WATCH them. They are becoming more unraveled all the time. The rage these people have is so toxic that they cannot really control their ownselves. It's why they are losing. What little they have is slipping away at their own doing.

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing has no shame Harrison.
It's soulless, dark, and evil. It's only purpose is to stir up discontent, and more hate. It ridicules victims.
Watch them when they behave this way. Don't mimic them, just WATCH them. They are becoming more unraveled all the time. The rage these people have is so toxic that they cannot really control their ownselves. It's why they are losing. What little they have is slipping away at their own doing.
Touche, Kip....I just commented on another forum about how this forum has degenerated even further....When one can't debate, either rate or hate....I admit I have (under certain circumstances) found myself headed for the 'trough'....but....I refuse to wallow (blissfully unaware and uninformed) like some of the porkers I have observed here.....Hope you are enjoying your day.....

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are clueless (heartless/shameless)....I wonder if PJ would be so gleeful if it were one of his female family members who were murdered....smh.....Enjoy the rest of your day, Harrisson....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••