Please

Beaverton, OR

#91419 May 7, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>whats so funny is it wasnt a problem when blacks were being lynched our mothers raped and our children murdered. Now that the shoe is on the other foot these btches wanna cry foul. Fck em, all the racist davis duke, fck news followers can eat sht and.
Neither you nor I were around for that. There's only the here and now.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91420 May 7, 2013
Please wrote:
See why Proposition 8 failed in California.
Again you prove that the racists that frequent topix, are the most uneducated white people in the country. Prop 8 is being fought in the courts after PASSING you fkin idiot. You’re a HORRIBLE representative for white people. Please send someone smart we can talk with.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91421 May 7, 2013
Please wrote:
There's only the here and now.
Spoken like a rapist with a past he’s rather forget.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91422 May 7, 2013
he'd
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91423 May 7, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>whats so funny is it wasnt a problem when blacks were being lynched our mothers raped and our children murdered. Now that the shoe is on the other foot these btches wanna cry foul. Fck em, all the racist davis duke, fck news followers can eat sht and.
Notice how the word “karma” never seems to come outta the boys mouth? lol
Please

Beaverton, OR

#91424 May 7, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove that the racists that frequent topix, are the most uneducated white people in the country. Prop 8 is being fought in the courts after PASSING you fkin idiot. You’re a HORRIBLE representative for white people. Please send someone smart we can talk with.
I'm talking about the 70% of blacks that voted against it versus the ~50% for every other race.
Please

Beaverton, OR

#91425 May 7, 2013
*for it.

And it's current status is irrelevant to the discussion.
Please

Beaverton, OR

#91426 May 7, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the word “karma” never seems to come outta the boys mouth? lol
Little difference between karma and lynch mob in your context there.

At least your true colors are finally starting to show.
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#91427 May 7, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they don't commit the same crimes more often. Not by a long-shot.
Next you'll be telling me that the CDC is lying when they say that blacks make up over half of new AIDS cases and 69% of gonnorhea cases despite making up a paltry 13% of our populace.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/...
Blacks are a plague on this country, both literally and figuratively. It's unfortunate so many white chicks can't keep their legs closed or won't come clean about their sexual history, but it's going to spread to whiteville soon enough.
You mean like your buddies who date IR?

Perhaps, they should keep it in their pants. It would seem that you have no problem with IR as long as it's White males w/Black females.

I can tell you one thing, any right minded White female who would not steer clear of fence jumpers needs to have her head checked. And many do. You just don't hear about it.

Have a nice day.
Please

Beaverton, OR

#91428 May 7, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your buddies who date IR?
Perhaps, they should keep it in their pants. It would seem that you have no problem with IR as long as it's White males w/Black females.
I can tell you one thing, any right minded White female who would not steer clear of fence jumpers needs to have her head checked. And many do. You just don't hear about it.
Have a nice day.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of black males.

I'd be damn sure to get papers giving her a clean bill of health myself.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91429 May 7, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the 70% of blacks that voted against it versus the ~50% for every other race.
You just made that number up.
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#91430 May 7, 2013
As they say, when you have sex with someone, it's as if you have sex with everyone they ever have had sex with. Therefore, if a person is not into IR, and has sex with a fence jumper, well, they not only had sex with that person but with all the other people they had sex with.

IR is IR and regardless of the gender of those who engage in it. A fence jumper is a fence jumper. So, for those White males who wish to jump the fence? Once you go Black, we don't want you back. Plain and simple.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91431 May 7, 2013
The bullshyt number is based on EXTIT POLLS. Ask THX about exit polls. LOL!
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91432 May 7, 2013
Please wrote:
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of black males.
Why are you so concerned with black males? Worry about YOUR OWN PEOPLE! There’s plenty of crime to worry about in your own backyard boy!
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#91433 May 7, 2013
aisling- wrote:
So, for those White males who wish to jump the fence? Once you go Black, we don't want you back.
Always knew you were a disgusting racist. From your “TNB” comments to this. You will be treated accordingly.
Please

Beaverton, OR

#91434 May 7, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made that number up.
Google it.
Please

Beaverton, OR

#91435 May 7, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Always knew you were a disgusting racist. From your “TNB” comments to this. You will be treated accordingly.
There's an idiom about a pot and kettle that escapes me....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#91436 May 7, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
She assumes any decent man wants her whiney, sniveling 'planet me me me' attitude....What we actually see is someone who sits online alone all night posting verbose, irrelevant posts (many/most times to herself).....mmmm hmmmm.....
meep

Ashburn, VA

#91437 May 7, 2013
It doesn't matter who ANYONE likes!Everybody likes a different race.No matter what race people are,babies are still born.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#91438 May 7, 2013
meep wrote:
It doesn't matter who ANYONE likes!Everybody likes a different race.No matter what race people are,babies are still born.
True- the color of a person's skin doesn't make them good or bad.People will love and marry whoever they chose. Some IR relationships are good,some are not just like all marriages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My cave ape_____& knows when it's Banana Time 8 min Banana Time 1
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 14 min ChristineM 460
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 22 min Stupid Thread 257
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min King Clutch 1,129,383
Run The Republicans are coming 29 min Nbam 49
No Work, Lousey Schools: 40 min The Irony 11
Frank, and NoMo....GITcho azzes in here and FAC... (Mar '13) 41 min The Irony 8
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 58 min alldaylong20141990 313
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 1 hr alldaylong20141990 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr alldaylong20141990 543
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr African AE 26,525

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE