Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and how often does this happen nowadays? A drop in the bucket.
Your average black male is MUCH more likely to commit violence against a white male/black female couple than the reverse. Not that long ago several black marines broke into their commanding officers house, raped his black wife in front of him, and then tortured and killed both. Did you see that in the mainstream news much?
Anecdotally, a buddy of mine with a black girlfriend got jumped repeatedly near OSU campus by black thugs who were dating white females.
Blacks are, by and large, FAR more likely to commit racist acts of violence than whites. Especially when one of their women turns traitor.
I am truly sorry your experiences have all been so negative....
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the “more likely” bullshyt boy! The fact is, WHITES KILL PEOPLE, SELL DRUGS, AND COMMIT EVERY SINGLE CRIME THAT OTHER RACES COMMIT! AND THEY DO SO………MORE OFTEN.
Fix your own backyard bytch!
Actually, they don't commit the same crimes more often. Not by a long-shot.

Next you'll be telling me that the CDC is lying when they say that blacks make up over half of new AIDS cases and 69% of gonnorhea cases despite making up a paltry 13% of our populace.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/...

Blacks are a plague on this country, both literally and figuratively. It's unfortunate so many white chicks can't keep their legs closed or won't come clean about their sexual history, but it's going to spread to whiteville soon enough.
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just my experiences if you go by the statistics. More like a trend.

And the white girl/black guy experience is NOTHING like the white guy/black guy experience. Because you have something they want.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Please wrote:
many white chicks can't keep their legs closed.
Like I said BOY! Go clean your OWN BACKYARD! Your people are as fked up as any other! Go clean your own house bytch!
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Please wrote:
And the white girl/black guy experience is NOTHING like the white guy/black guy experience.
This homosexual reference confirms why you’re here. We’ve always know this but you just admitted it. You seek the black male for YOURSELF. Disgusting!

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his whole life has been negative
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
This homosexual reference confirms why you’re here. We’ve always know this but you just admitted it. You seek the black male for YOURSELF. Disgusting!
Homophobia nowadays is also largely the realm of blacks. See why Proposition 8 failed in California.

Nice try, though.
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>whats so funny is it wasnt a problem when blacks were being lynched our mothers raped and our children murdered. Now that the shoe is on the other foot these btches wanna cry foul. Fck em, all the racist davis duke, fck news followers can eat sht and.
Neither you nor I were around for that. There's only the here and now.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Please wrote:
See why Proposition 8 failed in California.
Again you prove that the racists that frequent topix, are the most uneducated white people in the country. Prop 8 is being fought in the courts after PASSING you fkin idiot. You’re a HORRIBLE representative for white people. Please send someone smart we can talk with.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Please wrote:
There's only the here and now.
Spoken like a rapist with a past he’s rather forget.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

he'd
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>whats so funny is it wasnt a problem when blacks were being lynched our mothers raped and our children murdered. Now that the shoe is on the other foot these btches wanna cry foul. Fck em, all the racist davis duke, fck news followers can eat sht and.
Notice how the word “karma” never seems to come outta the boys mouth? lol
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove that the racists that frequent topix, are the most uneducated white people in the country. Prop 8 is being fought in the courts after PASSING you fkin idiot. You’re a HORRIBLE representative for white people. Please send someone smart we can talk with.
I'm talking about the 70% of blacks that voted against it versus the ~50% for every other race.
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

*for it.

And it's current status is irrelevant to the discussion.
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how the word “karma” never seems to come outta the boys mouth? lol
Little difference between karma and lynch mob in your context there.

At least your true colors are finally starting to show.
aisling-

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they don't commit the same crimes more often. Not by a long-shot.
Next you'll be telling me that the CDC is lying when they say that blacks make up over half of new AIDS cases and 69% of gonnorhea cases despite making up a paltry 13% of our populace.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/...
Blacks are a plague on this country, both literally and figuratively. It's unfortunate so many white chicks can't keep their legs closed or won't come clean about their sexual history, but it's going to spread to whiteville soon enough.
You mean like your buddies who date IR?

Perhaps, they should keep it in their pants. It would seem that you have no problem with IR as long as it's White males w/Black females.

I can tell you one thing, any right minded White female who would not steer clear of fence jumpers needs to have her head checked. And many do. You just don't hear about it.

Have a nice day.
Please

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your buddies who date IR?
Perhaps, they should keep it in their pants. It would seem that you have no problem with IR as long as it's White males w/Black females.
I can tell you one thing, any right minded White female who would not steer clear of fence jumpers needs to have her head checked. And many do. You just don't hear about it.
Have a nice day.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of black males.

I'd be damn sure to get papers giving her a clean bill of health myself.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the 70% of blacks that voted against it versus the ~50% for every other race.
You just made that number up.
aisling-

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

As they say, when you have sex with someone, it's as if you have sex with everyone they ever have had sex with. Therefore, if a person is not into IR, and has sex with a fence jumper, well, they not only had sex with that person but with all the other people they had sex with.

IR is IR and regardless of the gender of those who engage in it. A fence jumper is a fence jumper. So, for those White males who wish to jump the fence? Once you go Black, we don't want you back. Plain and simple.
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

The bullshyt number is based on EXTIT POLLS. Ask THX about exit polls. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,361 - 79,380 of119,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••