Are white women attracted to black men?
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91241 May 6, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that Poetic piece of shyt send you here?
Why are you bringing up this nonsense just now?
You did say at one time, "At least my rapist was white." as if you were bragging. Perhaps I interpreted it wrong, but you CERTAINLY made that kind of remark. Why else would I remember that kind of thing? It was very absurd. Secondly, I never lied about anything you said. I just look at the facts ma'am. I WILL credit you for admitting some things about yourself. It makes you more real I guess. You do more than post a single blurb of hate and move on. You actually go into depths that I can't even pursue at times.
No, I'm far from twisted. However, I find it VERY strange for you to come here and lay into me in light of the day's conversation about domestic violence.
BTW... what you tried to do was state that I said a Black male raped me and I corrected you in that it was a blatant lie in that I never stated or insinuated that any Black male raped me.

You then stating on another thread that I stated that I was proud that a White male raped me.

Yer fcked up. You're a true blue liberal that's for damn sure.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#91243 May 6, 2013
BobTBird69 wrote:
Less than 50% of Black Men Graduate High School.
Blacks have the highest unemployment rate.
Crime running rampant in the Black community.
Unwed Mothers is more common in the Black Community.
But the biggest concern you people have is Do White Women want Black Men, you people don't even see the irony of this, Amazing.
I see the irony of you posting BS about black statistics and conveniently omit white unemployment rates,white on white crime,and the number of white babies born addicted to crack or meth-now that's real irony
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91244 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>typical white people...get mad and bring racist remarks into it. News Flash btch, black people have been called names for centuries. Theres nothing your ignorant trailer lovin azz can see we havent heard. So why dont you run along and fck that german sheppard your donut eating, LEO husband has. Make it a 3sum. Im sure you can hanfle them both...whre.
When I see someone acting like one, then yes, I'll call them on it. If a person doesn't wish to be called one, then my best suggestion is not to act like one. It doesn't get any simpler than that but clearly you can't grasp that concept. Ya want to act like one, so be it.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91245 May 6, 2013
Hey big baby, how does the LAPD play poker?

Three clubs beat a king.

Nitey night!
Mutant Crusher

Ann Arbor, MI

#91246 May 6, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
When I see someone acting like one, then yes, I'll call them on it. If a person doesn't wish to be called one, then my best suggestion is not to act like one. It doesn't get any simpler than that but clearly you can't grasp that concept. Ya want to act like one, so be it.
You hook nosed jew.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91248 May 6, 2013
Mutant Crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
You hook nosed jew.
Nope. Not a Jew. Try again, fckwit.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91250 May 6, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
Its a wide known fact that black men treat their white girlfriends exceptional...For every tagic story you hateful racist can find their is hundred thousands of successful stories.
There's nothing wrong with that.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91251 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>hey aisling, how do you make a pig in a blanket? Shoot your husband in the head and stick em in a coffin.
How many men does it take to throw a dirtball down the stairs?

None. He fell.:)
Poetic Justice

United States

#91252 May 6, 2013
Texas Mudshark Barbecued By Boonfrend

http://goo.gl/x58vR

TYLER, Texas – A FILTHY NIGHUR killed its TREACHOROUS SL*T MUDSHARK, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91253 May 6, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask the person if you are so curious, ya filthy POS.

Again, you're one sick fck. One of the sickest that I've had the misfortune of crossing paths with on this site.
You did say that once. I remember being appalled at the statement.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91255 May 6, 2013
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91260 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>no you wont. Like the cowardly, white btch you are, you will only show your bravery on the internet. So kill the games and save your tough woman act for the other topix cowards you associate with.
Quit b'ng, ya big baby. If a person wants to act like one, I'll treat them like one. It's not a matter of being tough but you keep on telling yourself that and maybe one day, you just may believe it. Trust me, I may be a lot of things but a coward isn't one of them. If you think so, I have a bridge for sale.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91262 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>wow, not defending the white race today or maybe i spoke to soon....
Nothing wrong with IR hence my previous post.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91264 May 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did say that once. I remember being appalled at the statement.
And where have I ever condoned violence against a woman? Regardless.

I haven't. If you think that I have, then I don't know what to tell you.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91269 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HUSBANDS COP BUDDIES THROW HIS FAT AZZ DOWN THE STEPS. THATS JUST CRUEL...FCKIN PIGS!!!!
Yeah, sure, that's what I meant. Thanks for the heads up, fckwit. Yep, one would have to get up bright and early to pull the wool over your eyes, wouldn't they.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91270 May 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't feel guilty. Calling out one piece of shyt is not the same as portraying ALL white folks as pieces of shyt.
Something is very wrong with this guy- and he deserves to be called out on it because he is indeed a fcked up piece of shyt; a fcking psycho who happens to be white. He'd be just as much as a fcked up psycho if he happened to be black.
Nutty-azzed racist people who make sick comments SHOULD be portrayed in a bad light KIP! White or black doesn't matter; these kind of folks who derive such joy from anothers suffering are dangerous. They are a special kind of fcked up; don't you dare feel guilty for recognizing that.
Pray for people if you believe in it.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91272 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>really aisling, if you have the courage like you claim to have when you were at the gas station and the big imposing black man was holding up the line you wouldve confronted him then, but you didnt. You kept you mouth shut just like you kept your place in line....again, stop with the tough woman act.
No, you all made it out that he was imposing and that I was intimidated. In fact, he was probably more intimidated by me. Just because I was polite, it by no means meant that I was passive. Again, there was no line, S for brains.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91275 May 6, 2013
And the answer is, HELL no.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91277 May 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you're way too nice KIP; I'd grab that tissue and stuff it down her fcking throat.
Then I'd tell her to relax....
Bet her tension and stress would fade away real quick
Some azzholes just can't be dealt with.
Of course you will, Hoss. I'm skeeeeeeeered.

Now, you make Kippy feel all better now, ya hear, because we wouldn't want the poor little "liberal" to feel bad now, would we.
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#91279 May 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> you're being a fcking bytch and a half today; whatsa matter - Officer RideEm leave his canine sidekick back at the station tonight?
Fck off with your attitude bytch; nobody here gives a flying fck what you think in the first place - You nor your fcking azzhole cop "husband".
You're nothing more than a fcking racist joke.
And a bad one at that.
The only B that I see is you, Hoss. Now, stick your nose into something again, such as when you did before when you didn't even have a clue as to what I had posted regarding that situation in that store. Go up to the counter and ring a bell was your advice. Always sticking your nose in as if that filthy liberal can't answer for himself like two peas in a pod.

So save it for someone who gives a S about what you have to say because it sure as he** lsn't me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,420,733
The White Rodney King. 4 min KIP 9
Child services investigate husband of Hillary's... 10 min Hillary 2016 23
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min Ronald 407
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 12 min Amanda 5
Poll Why is Beyonce now turning into just another slut? (Aug '10) 12 min Marcus Washington 14
SC school bans American flag from football games 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 19
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 31 min Marcus Washington 304
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 44 min Senior Pastor Snowe 616
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 51 min KIP 121
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web