Are white women attracted to black men?
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#91180 May 6, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to 2013.
Now let me warn you....I am very intelligent and your little sarcastic comments will not work for you...with me. So you can just stop it with silly childish comebacks. Just keep it real! Anyway....like I said in my previous post....America does not care about right and wrong...it is all about who has the power to make thier acts legitimate. 2013 has nothing to do with whether or not white America are still criminal minded.

YES.... of course there has been changes since slavery. BUT...that is because of the law. Just because the law changed does not mean that the HEARTS and MINDS of white men have changed. The reason that Dr. Martin Luther King worked so hard is because HE KNEW that the law could prevent a bunch of criminal minded people from being violent and committing crimes against innocent people.(which was because of their hate and their evil racist thoughts.)

In 2013....it is the law that keeps these white criminal minded people in check....so-to-speak...along with the fact that there is a NEW type of black people now. If white people would try the same things that they did back then....we would have a lot of dead white people in America because black people today are certainly not having it.

So no need to remind me that is 2013....because white people's hearts have not changed all that much....and you and all the racist white people who flood this AA forum are proof of that.

Have a nice day. PeAcE!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91181 May 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
So the question remains....WHY are you here?....WHAT do you hope to accomplish?....If you thnk you are making any significant difference after ???? many years, you are either a masochist or completely stupid....
---------->>>>> >>> the door, Doc....
Don't let it hit ya where the good Lord split ya....still sayin'
....well....this is where I hang out when online......

......I'm here to express my honest opinions on blak issues......

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#91182 May 6, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
The stories are indeed sad, but it's almost as if this guy gets a high from the tragedies that happen to women. Being racist is one thing, but to lack all sympathy and portray the victims in such a demeaning manner involves a sinister degree of something else.
One has to wonder how another so called human being can carry around that much bitterness and anger.....Perhaps they have suffered a tragedy that hits too close to home (although posting this vile nonsense is NO excuse)....but, anyone who has suffered the loss of a child (especially through a violent act) and has any semblance of a conscience or compassion for other humans, would never post this kind of garbage....Hope you and yours are well, Kip....Have a wonderful day!!!!!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#91183 May 6, 2013
correction: (last paragraph) So no need to remind me that it is 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#91184 May 6, 2013
correction: (first paragragh) is still criminal minded

Location hidden

#91185 May 6, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't use a vague proxy server like "united states".
And contrary to your beliefs, I DON'T rejoice in the fate of those unfortunate women. It's the very thing i'm trying to prevent by spreading awareness about the problem of black on white crime.
Perhaps you would be better served (and your message heard) if you were a 'poster child' for violence against WOMEN/CHILDREN/OTHER HUMAN BEINGS (without all of the racist overtones)....and violent criminals come in all shapes, sizes, sexes, ages and COLOURS....Please tell me you are NOT truly that blind.....just sayin'....

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#91186 May 6, 2013
A lot of people have been touched by domestic violence at some point in their lives. I was on jury duty to help determine the penalty for a guy accused of domestic violence. It got settled out of court, so I got to go back to work. They guy was white, but that's beside the point. When the judge asked us how many had personally known victims of domestic violence nearly everyone raised their hand. He then asked if that knowledge would prevent us from judging this case fairly and with an open mind. I had to think about it, but did tell the judge I was willing to be fair.

There is absolutely NOTHING worth celebrating when a woman becomes a victim of this, and for ANY man to come clapping and jeering after such horrific events is sickening. I don't care who he hates, but to come here just to post and applaud these women for being victims makes the angry white man just as guilty as the person who committed the crime.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91187 May 6, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Now let me warn you....I am very intelligent and your little sarcastic comments will not work for you...with me. So you can just stop it with silly childish comebacks. Just keep it real! Anyway....like I said in my previous post....America does not care about right and wrong...it is all about who has the power to make thier acts legitimate. 2013 has nothing to do with whether or not white America are still criminal minded.

YES.... of course there has been changes since slavery. BUT...that is because of the law. Just because the law changed does not mean that the HEARTS and MINDS of white men have changed. The reason that Dr. Martin Luther King worked so hard is because HE KNEW that the law could prevent a bunch of criminal minded people from being violent and committing crimes against innocent people.(which was because of their hate and their evil racist thoughts.)

In 2013....it is the law that keeps these white criminal minded people in check....so-to-speak...along with the fact that there is a NEW type of black people now. If white people would try the same things that they did back then....we would have a lot of dead white people in America because black people today are certainly not having it.

So no need to remind me that is 2013....because white people's hearts have not changed all that much....and you and all the racist white people who flood this AA forum are proof of that.

Have a nice day. PeAcE!
EBT is an anachronism, foolishly longing for days gone by. Funny, his little quip about 2013. SMH

Location hidden

#91188 May 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....well....this is where I hang out when online......
......I'm here to express my honest opinions on blak issues......
Nice sidestep, Doc....Exactly what Eurasian masala are you (out of curiosity)?....and then YOU are back where you belong....*click*

*note to Doc/raters*.....when you can't debate, you losers rate....LMNAAO.....

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#91189 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>exactly. How does posting this story help your cause? The majority of whites that visit this thread number what......hummmmmm, 5 and 3 of those are the same individual posting under different names. Are these articles suppose to show blacks and others our race is full of violent offenders. It actually shows how sick the indivual is who decides to post this stuff. So who is the animal now...two wrongs dont make a right.
I agree.

I don't think most people who visit this thread would see blacks in a bad light because of one person's sickness. However, it's particularly revolting for who ever this is to come here and make such flippant remarks about a woman victim. It's worse when he brings her children into the picture. Some people will tolerate anything. I don't. Whether it is the same person with 3 or 5 different profiles, he needs to know that he is sick. People like myself will showcase and exploit his manic behavior for all it's worth, because people need to SEE for themselves what has been at stake.
Tjabbbaaa

Farsta, Sweden

#91190 May 6, 2013
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really any different when when a black man mistreats a white woman? How so?
You dont see this epedemic of whites killing their wives of other races. A white woman dating a black man is very risky business. It has been proven time and time again with all these mud $hark missery stories. This phenomenon does not appear to be particularly "targeted" against white women only tho, is an overall negro behavior, you treat the black sowz the same way.
All this makes me conclude that blacks behavior in this area is strongly biologically determined.

-Of the the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90%(1.17 million) are black against white.

-White women are 12.5 times more likely to be murdered by a black husband than a white one

-Black men commit spousal homicide at 8 times the rate of whites

-Blacks are 13% of the population, make up more than 50% of the prison population

-Blacks are 8 times more likely than whites to commit homicide.

On TV your kind is universally portrayed as happy-go-lucky funny harmless entertainers. That’s complete bs.

It is obvious that many white women do themselves a disservice when they choose to be with a black man. Most black are not worthy white women.

Location hidden

#91191 May 6, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
EBT is an anachronism, foolishly longing for days gone by. Funny, his little quip about 2013. SMH
Good morning, D....Hope you are having a good day, so far....

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#91192 May 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, D....Hope you are having a good day, so far....
Good morning to you as well. I hope you had a restful weekend.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91193 May 6, 2013
Tjabbbaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont see this epedemic of whites killing their wives of other races. A white woman dating a black man is very risky business. It has been proven time and time again with all these mud $hark missery stories. This phenomenon does not appear to be particularly "targeted" against white women only tho, is an overall negro behavior, you treat the black sowz the same way.
All this makes me conclude that blacks behavior in this area is strongly biologically determined.
-Of the the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90%(1.17 million) are black against white.
-White women are 12.5 times more likely to be murdered by a black husband than a white one
-Blacks are 13% of the population, make up more than 50% of the prison population
On TV your kind is universally portrayed as happy-go-lucky funny harmless entertainers. That’s complete bs.
It is obvious that many white women do themselves a disservice when they choose to be with a black man. Most black are not worthy white women.
....true......and in fact when a white male is with a nicca female - he is more likely to b killed by her than vice versa!........a couple of recent cases come to mind........

.......I think its fairly obvious to anyone who has been following these cases that the root cause is genetic - same as with all issues related to blax..........
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91195 May 6, 2013
Tjabbbaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, most white women who are abused or murdered are done so at the hands of white men. Why are you making this into something it's not? Where have you been all your life? For every 1 act of domestic violence involving a black man on a white woman, I'm more than confident there are 200 more incidents by white males, but I'm not going to come jumping up and down like it's a holiday because there are victims. Do you see the point I'm making? Blacks this, blacks that, a black man slapped me on the ass at birth, blah, blah, blah. Get over it!

It's not like you care anyway. You certainly don't care for the victims.

Location hidden

#91196 May 6, 2013
Tjabbbaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
links to your sources might lend some credibility...I notice posters like yourself always seem to spew stats with no links....still sayin'.....
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#91197 May 6, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to wonder how another so called human being can carry around that much bitterness and anger.....Perhaps they have suffered a tragedy that hits too close to home (although posting this vile nonsense is NO excuse)....but, anyone who has suffered the loss of a child (especially through a violent act) and has any semblance of a conscience or compassion for other humans, would never post this kind of garbage....Hope you and yours are well, Kip....Have a wonderful day!!!!!
Hi Divine,

We're fine, and I hope you are too.

I guess I'm growing increasingly concerned about the mental health of some people. It's amazing what they say and do these days.

Location hidden

#91198 May 6, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Divine,
I guess I'm growing increasingly concerned about the mental health of some people. It's amazing what they say and do these days.
All is well here (although a little soggy this morning)....I hope this rain will put out the last of the wildfires we have had this past week....

As for the mental health of these posters....Be thankful they are behind a computer screen and not buying the house next door to you...Most of them wouldn't have the nerve to express these kinds of opinions in the physical....Have a great rest of the day!!!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91199 May 6, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Divine,
.......blax r more likely to b schizophrenic too........

Location hidden

#91200 May 6, 2013
mmmm hmmmmm....I see the resident racists and factoid peddlers have taken runners again.....not surprising.....*snickers*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min obama muslim 1,567,127
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 14 min WATCHING LIVONIA 73
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 15 min KIP 912
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 33 min Ttt 3
If I could go back in time, I would.... 36 min Ttt 3
why do white people enjoy eating bloody meat? (Mar '11) 38 min Chalotte 309
So you black people really think you're like wh... 42 min Chalotte 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 7 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 7 hr Prince 75
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 12 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web